AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Oh, hello, I'm Derek. It's nice to meet you." he looked around. He smiled, as if deep in thought for a minute and then he looked at the girl he was "What's your name? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Hello, My name is Sphyna Lewin," she in turn mumbled, with the last line being just clearer "but you can just call me Fee. It's easier."

"What are your names?" she asked, nodding toward Michael and Tace.

"Hello Mr. Derek and Mrs. Spyna. My name, such as it is, is Tace spelled T-A-C-E pronouced Tah-seh"

"How does this eventide find you?"

"Again with the eventide, my proficient in English speaking friend with deep words of such language, WOAH, I think I could give myself a nosebleed!" Michael said, and threw back his head and laughed.

"Mr. Derek, I like you! You are nice! Mr. Tace, and Mr. Derek would make for fine gentleman friends, and we ought to throw back some drinks later in the evening, or eventide as you like to say Mr. Tah-seh!"

Again, he laughed, because he liked laughing, and plus he wants to make up for the seemingly shy character of everyone else around him.

Well except Mr. Tah-seh, he seems enthusiastic enough, in his own deep way or something.

"And Ms. Syphyna? Snypha?... Hmm. You're right, Ms. Fee does sound easier to pronounce. Though I have to say that Fee isn't enought to project how pretty you are, miss."

He would have bended and kissed her hand or something knightly-like, but a song started and the beat was good.

This beat is GOOOOD! It's dance inducing!!!!!

Another lightbulb moment for Michael and he grabbed all three of them in a tight hug like manner, and pushed them onto the dance floor,

"Come on new friends! We ought to dance to such a cool beat!"

Michael was a horrible dancer, and he knew it, but that didn't matter because he made up for it with his enthusiasm. Or at least he thought he made up for it: he was just that bad a dancer, to the point that it's either funny, or embarassing if you couldn't pull it off properly.

In the middle of the move he liked to call the Q-tip, he failed to notice the faces of the three new friends he dragged to the dance floor.

You couldn't paint their faces, they were either shocked or annoyed, and it was unsure of what they were going to do next.

Michael could only hope they didn't leave him dancing like an idiot.

(OOC: Please? Don't leave Michael like the idiot he's being at the moment? Please? Please? Mr. Tace? Mr. Derek? Ms. Fee? Don't leave meeeeeeee~)

Last edited by janajee; 01-14-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked at Tace, It seemed he was off in his own little world. People seemed to be like that now and days." Oh well can't judge him for it." he said in his mind. He looked a fee. She was shy, and not very talkative." i know how that is,I'm not too good at making friends either." He said thinking to himself.

Derek finally looked at Michael, he seemed to be having fun at his own accord., Not caring what anyone else thinks." I wish i had his outing attitude." He said to himself. They all seemed to have there own things going on, Derek didn't mind, it was a party he was meant to have fun,Though he didn't feel like dancing.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's an honor, Agatha. Besides, a woman is what every hero needs in his life. That's what normally keeps a soldier fighting...that and the fact that he doesn't want to get shot or blown up. That's why most soldiers marry young before going to war. They want someone who can truly give them the strength to fight on even when hope seems lost. I never had that...I never had that kind of feeling. I joined the service because I had nothing better to do with my life. The Army gave me a great education and instilled discipline in me. I got placed into sniper's training when they saw my results on the rifle range exam. The reason I kept fighting was because I love the thrill of cheating death but now, you're in my life and so is Zeus."

Lucius grinned a bit and said,

"I have no idea where your villa is, dear."

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Okami Amateratsu, unless Agatha has super hearing, I don't think she would have been able to hear the woman calling Zeus a mutt, seeing as how Mana and the woman were practically on the other side of the pool at the time.

Mana let out an inaudible sigh of exasperation as the soldier walked up to a different woman and started berating her.

"Oh crap..." Mana muttered as she recognised the woman as one of their top patrons. She hurried over, but not before Lucius spat at her.

Mana stared in shock and horror. She hardly even heard Agatha speaking. It was only after she ha flounced off that Mana regained access to her mobility and vocal chords.

"Oh my god, Mrs Jenson I am so sorry!!" she said rushing over and handing the woman a towel to wipe her face.

"What on earth was that all about?" Mrs Jenson asked bewilderedly. She accepted the towel from Mana and gently patted her face. "Never in all the 20 years that I have come to stay in this hotel have I ever been treated in such a fashion!!"

"I'm really, very sorry Ma'am," Mana apologised.

"I know you can't choose your patrons, but really!!" Mrs Jenson exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. She let out a sigh and said, "I need another drink. Thank you for the towel, dear."

She handed the towel back to Mana and walked off in the direction of the bar. Mana turned around to face the hot tub again, searching for Lucius and Agatha. But they were nowhere in sight. She walked around the hot tub and towards the changing rooms, when she spotted them walking away.

Mana let out one long breath before running after them.

"Excuse me again," she called out when she was within hearing distance. "But speaking as a human being and not an employee of this hotel, I think you should go and apologise to that woman seeing as how she was not the one who made the complaint about your dog in the first place."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha sort of heard someone in the backround but then again she ignored it. Agatha pointed to the villa that was the most secluded. "Thats the one. I didnt want any complaints if people saw a dog that they think is a 'mutt'." She said, looking up at it. Zeus digged the ground and found a small rock. He whined and walked again. "Im sorry you had to go through that. My brother was lucky since he had me but sometimes It didnt help because he worried about me." She put her other hand through her hair as they reached the door. "Welcome, bodyguard." She said happily. Agatha's hearing faded in and out again. She placed her hands on her ears. "Ow..hot damn." She said opening her door.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-14-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: How fast do they walk?? The private villas are all very far from the main building.

They were ignoring her, but Mana wasn't going down with that. Her father had raised her with a strong sense of justice, and she wasn't just going to let them walk away when Mrs Jenson deserved an apology from them.

"Hey!" she said, grabbing hold of Lucius' arm, bracing herself in case he whirled around and hit her. "Did you hear what I said?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Speaking as a human being and not a soldier of the United States Army, if I do it, will you screw off, pawn of the resort?"

Lucius walked back to the lady he downed and said,

"Look, I apologize for what I said and especially for what I did. You caught me on a very bad evening. I just found out it wasn't you who made the complaint so I apologize again."

Lucius walked back to Agatha while saying in an audible enough voice,

"I recommend the Manhattan as a drink, by the way. It's strong but you get used to it quickly."

When Lucius returned, he said,

"Agatha, let's go. I'd rather not be around some pissant employee who tries to serve as the voice of reason for others. My rifle is the true voice of reason. People like this employee wouldn't understand what it means to be a walking murder machine. I just want to go inside and rest my eyes for a bit."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-14-2010 at 08:42 PM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel left out of his room fully dressed and made his way to the hot tub. He noticed a man and a woman walking away and the maid that was in his room with them. "I wonder what's going on with them." He said walking towards the three. as he walked closer the man turned around and apologized to some old lady. "I wonder what he did?" He said listening from a range that he could still hear but wasn't to obvious with his listening. "Hmmmm, lets see where this leads. It's nothing like dealing with the paranormal but it'll do." Daniel noticed the man turn back around and walk up to the other lady.

TO: HAX

"Agatha, let's go. I'd rather not be around some pissant employee who tries to serve as the voice of reason for others. My rifle is the true voice of reason. People like this employee wouldn't understand what it means to be a walking murder machine. I just want to head to the villa and rest my eyes for a bit."

Daniel sped up as he walked closer to the man. "Hey, calm down this lady is very nice and a very kind person. By the looks of it if you have a rifle and refer to yourself as a murder machine you must have been in the army. Don't they teach you guys any respect?"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Pretty fast the advantage I have is free running.

Agatha looked at the woman her look still pained. Zeus walked over to the woman and tugged on her clothes a bit. She looked at her in question. "Hm?" Her hearing wasnt all that good right now. "Im sorry I cant hear very well right now." She said calmly. She looked at the persons lips. "No we didnt hear you or at least I didnt." She looked at Lucius and placed a hand on his shoulder.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-14-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"In a period of war, respect is put on the back burner. The military teaches us about discipline, respecting your superiors and the like. As a sniper, I am used to being in solitude. I am used to waiting until the right moment to strike. My best work involves me being alone so I have no need for really dishing out much respect since I would have to maintain radio silence until further notice. Who the hell are you, anyway? If it's a fight you're wanting to ask of me, I won't refuse. It's one of my few forms of excitement. Being with Agatha is another form. Killing, though would be my best form of excitement."

Lucius said as he sat for a moment to think.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana stared at Lucius in disgust.

"Hey, calm down this lady is very nice and a very kind person. By the looks of it if you have a rifle and refer to yourself as a murder machine you must have been in the army. Don't they teach you guys any respect?" someone said from behind them.

Mana turned to see the man who was now occupying room 101. She gave him a smile of thanks.

"Why would I want to know what it's like to be a 'walking murder machine'? And what does being a sniper have anything to do with not being able to respect people?" she asked Lucius. "Just because you spend a lot of time alone doesn't mean that you lose your ability to be civil to people. After all, you seem to respect her and her dog a lot."

She turned to Agatha. "Do you have hearing problems? Is that how you can stand to be around this guy? Because you don't have to listen to all the crap that comes out of his mouth?" she asked.
    Last edited by suzumi; 01-14-2010 at 10:38 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha finally got her hearingand looked at Mana. "Look, I dont want any trouble. I actually care about what he says and dont call it crap. I call it memories. My brother was in the Military as well and he died. I've had hearing problems ever since I was given his dog tags. The only reason were respected is because we've been through alot and were the outcasts like him. I really havent been taught what the words respect meant since I wasnt given any my whole life." She explained trying to calm down the situation. "If there's anything else you'd want like, I dont know, giving me a sucker punch or putting a dry martini all over me just because I talked back. Be my guest." She said starting to walk away again.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"I just came to have fun fighting is something I can but don't like to do. I'd rather just talk it out over a cup of tea, I love tea." Daniel noticed the maids smile of thanks and gave a nod of welcome. As the lady made a comment on the angry sniper Daniel couldn't help but sigh thinking of the man's reaction. Daniel stood in front of the lady just in case the man lets his anger get in control of himself again. He began to think as he looked at the girl who was with the sniper. "They seem so different from each other I wonder are they dating."
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 01-14-2010 at 10:27 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

After a few moments of silence, Jace just walked away like nothing even happened, and Mila just stood there, wondering what indeed had happened.

She turned slightly and watched him walk down the hallway in the direction in which she had just come from.

‘What a strange guy…’ She thought.

A few more moments of the annoying unaccomplished silence has passed by and Mila just shrugged it off.

‘Meh, whatever. I am still going to go to the party all the same though…or at least get myself ready for it just in case I wanted to go… But do I really want to do so? Ugh! Being rebellious is so complicated…’

At that Mila turned toward her room door, took her key card from her “purse,” slid it through its slot above the door handle. Once the light turned green, she ushered herself inside to prepare herself for the evening’s “events” that were to come…maybe.

Choosing otherwise, Mila just flopped herself onto the bed that she was technically renting for a short period of time on her parents behalf and just stared up at the ceiling. She really did not need to get ready for the party because she seemed to be dressed up enough as it was.

Closing her eyes she sighed, taking in everything around her – the atmosphere, the sounds, the silence, the feel, and the over-all presence of life pulling her in.

Suddenly she heard a few knocks at the door and she sat up right away, looking at the door like it had committed the ultimate sin, and the ultimate sin was something that needed to be judged and punished properly.

Sighing again Mila hopped up off of the bed and started walking over toward the door, mumbling a little to herself along the way, “…who in the bloody world could that possibly be?”

She unlocked and unbolted the door before quickly and aggressively opening the door, a dirty look clearly spread across her face in distaste, but than she saw who it was and her features began to change almost instantly.

“Oh… It’s you…” She glanced him over quickly before coming to a conclusion within her mind.

“You’re ready to go to the party?” Mila asked more than said, about to deject and decide against going, but than in the back of her mind she kept on telling herself that she needed something different than the dull “norm” that seemed to have been consuming her life throughout, well…her life.

A smile grin curved her lips as she looked at her strange new acquaintance.

“I am ready as well." She said blowing yet another piece of hair out of her face again before continuing. "Let’s go!”

And she took him by the arm, not necessarily knowing where she was going, but she did so all the same, purse and all (Yes, yes the purse just magically appeared with her. I am a bit lazy at times so get over it. Ha-ha!).

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Before he could say anything, he was suddenly getting dragged off by Mila down the hall. And strangely it was kind of nice. The less he had to say the better.

"So I take it you know where this party is seeing that you've got me by the arm" He chuckled. "Hmm, a woman who likes to lead is kinda sexy~" He grinned a bit. And of course, since he was getting dragged along, he took the oppurtunity to take a nice look at her butt.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“So I take it you know where this party is seeing that you’ve got me by the arm” He chuckled. “Hmm, a woman who likes to lead is kinda sexy!”

Mila stopped in her tracks than, and despite his grin, not to mention…comment, she turned around to face him and gasped.

“Oh no! I have no idea where it is.” Then she started to go through her purse to find the map that she had grabbed earlier.

“God, I utterly loathe this thing!! I already want to burn the bloody thing.” She said in frustration, obviously referring to her post, but than she stopped short and slowly looked back up at Jace.

“Do you know where the party is at? I do not get out much so I am horrible at these types of things, and although I am pretty good at guessing I am not sure if you want to trust me sense of direction and take your chances.”

She laughed a little awkwardly at that, wanting to move one of her hands behind her head as she did so, but she did not let herself.

“I feel lame.” She muttered.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-14-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Because there is no "somtimes" in the burning of a purse. It is a definite thing.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't worry. I know where the party is." He grinned again and took her hand. "Allow me to lead the way~" He led her down the hall and down to the floor of the hotel where the party was. Lucky for him that was in same building that he worked. So he could get some good hookups on booze. When they got there, the place was crowded with people dancing and grinding on each other like you would expect at a party, and his friend Ashton was manning the bar. So far this was looking good. He looked down at Mila and put his arm around her, moving his head close her ear so she could hear him.

"Do want me to get you something to drink?" He asked softly

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mila nodded, not really caring if she was lead around by anyone, it just made it easier on her, and it prevented her from digging through that dreaded thing that she was lugging around with her.

She was not all that comfortable with Jace holding her hand, but she decided it could be a lot worse. For instance, she could be walking beside a hobo, her fingers threaded through theirs as they gnarled on their own arm with rabies that they accumulated somehow by a lice infestation that had taken over the molded blanket that they slept with under the bridge during the rainy season…or worse…the hot and humid atmospheres (eww flesh wound).

The rancid rank of the beard that man would have (JLJ)! (I really need to cut out the sarcasm at times. I find that often times, I am the only one to think it is funny. Ha-ha!)

Yeah… It was so much better.

But it would only get worse upon the arrival at the party.

The room was crowded, and that made Mila and her anti-social demeanor excruciatingly uncomfortable.

She took a deep breath and tried to take it all in as quickly as she could, telling herself mentally, over and over again that it was good for her. That it would help her grow and experience life by getting out and doing other things besides sitting at home and “living” per se.

Just as she was slowly letting out another breath of air, counting backwards at another “attempt” to calm her nerves a bit, Jace leaned in and started whispering something I her ear.

Immediately chills trickled up her spine and it made her flinch a bit.

What the H.E.Double Hockey Sticks was that about?

Now she really thought she was beginning to have issues…and that, that was not a good thing.

“T-To drink?” She asked back, a little skeptical, but paying more attention to her surroundings than anything, just looking around the room at all of the people crowding/inhabiting it.

“Well… What do you recommend?” She hollered in return.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well, since you don't like to drink, how about I get you an ice tea?" Jace smiled. He then led her over to the bar where his friend Ashton was serving drinks. And he was probably the gayest thing on the planet. He looked more fit to be a bartender at a rave or something. He had bright highlighter pink hair that was fairly long and shaggy. He wore a skin tight white shirt with a big pink heart on it, and he had tight skinny jeans. His face and ears were dotted with piercings, and his arms were covered in bracelets. When he caught eye of Jace, his eyes lit up and he had a wide smile. "Hi sweety!! Did you stop by to keep me company??? "

He chuckled a little and slipped behind the bar. "Of course. You know I can't stay away from you for too long." He said sarcastically and pulled out a class so he could poor Mila an iced tea. However just to be a show off, he had to toss the glass in the air and flip it behind his back before setting it on the counter. Ashton was watching this and looked over at the Mila. He was able to put two and two together. "Oh I see what you're doing..." He sighed. "Remember honey, you always know my number if you wanna hookup"

"Yes I know we've been over this"
    Jace rolled his eyes and served Mila her tea. However he managed to slip one of his magical pills into the drink before giving it to her. "Here you go~ " he grinned

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew made rounds of the pool again and again. Problem is, it's like time just slowing down for him, like nothings changing. He sighed and decided that he take a walk around the villas, try to speed this day up. When he stopped walking for a second, he noticed that the woman, man, and dog left the pool area. He wondered where they went...

"Sigh, guess things don't really change."

Andrew left the pool area in a quick manner and headed for the villas, maybe time for him can resume there.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-15-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Staring after Agatha's retreating back, Mana fought back the urge to make a distasteful comment about her brother's dogtags being the source of her hearing problems.

Instead, she stepped out from behind Daniel and called out, "My father is a Lieutenant General in the Air Force. Not that it's really important in this conversation, but I thought I should mention it since it seems to be a redeeming factor between you two. And you've seen the respect I get from our patrons here," Mana added pointedly. "I personally believe that respect isn't something that you learn. It's just something you have. And that most people use for their own gain. You respect people, because you want to be respected in turn. So perhaps there was a lack of effort on your part?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The only reason you get respect from the other patrons is because it's your job to respect them first. Otherwise, the resort loses business and you'll get sacked because hundreds of dollars were lost. The Air Force plays second fiddle to the Army. The only time we really need air support is if we need a bombing run to take place or if we want an Apache to scout the area before we move in to take a city. Nowadays, UAVs are sent in for bombing runs to eliminate the risk of losing pilots. Meanwhile, we're the ones risking plenty of bullet wounds. We are the ones jumping on grenades to protect the rest of our platoon. We look out for each other. What does the Air Force do? They relax until we really need them."

Lucius took a deeper look at the employee and said,

"Your father...what's his name? You look sort of familiar."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was about to correct them as to the matter of her name ("It's Sphyna Lewin, one first name not a first and last") but Micheal was shuffling them all out onto the dance floor. And he was right. From all her years in music, she knew it was a good beat.

Fee blushed again, slightly unsure with how to proceed. She went to fold her hands behind her back and slowly back away but she couldn't do it. "I'm in the company of three handsome guys," she thought, "and I should enjoy it while I can!" She stood her ground and swayed some.

But she couldn't help notice Micheal's rampant dancing. He was funny in his terribleness. She started laughing and soon she was doubled over, clutching her stomach. She dabbed the laughing tears off, careful not to smear her make-up, before straightening up.

And then she let go. Micheal was making a complete fool of himself and she couldn't let him do it alone. So she began to dance badly. Not that she was a bad dancer. She had been in some sort of dance for most of her life but she was purposely pairing moves and mixing styles to make it look awful.

What she did ended up as she had desired. It was a sort of mix of pointe, ballet, hip-hop, jazz, and every bad dance move made up in the seventies(a.k.a. the running man, the lawn mower, the sprinkler, ect). She felt like a complete fool, even though she was laughing the entire time. She was really having fun.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked over at Fee. " man you two are horrible." he said laughing. they were both dancing badly."Well, since you too are dancing I'll join in too!" he said as he jumped up and started to use some of his free running moves he had learned along the way with his Karate training." he was laughing while he was doing it, they were both right to let it go, it was a party.It was time to let go have fun.
    Last edited by Keisai; 01-15-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace found himself forced onto the dance floor. It was funny on some levels how little being dragged around bothered him. In all honesty, being dragged around literally wasn't all that different from being dragged around existentially. It was just more happenings that occurred regardless of his own participation.

His body acted without him as it normally did smiling but pulling away. "No thanks. I'm not aware of the autochthonous dances. I shall stand aside and allow those bequeathed with such knowledge to represent me." He was being roiled a bit by the other dancers on the floor and decided to withdraw to the extremities of the room where his body was not in mortal danger.

He slipped through the crowd in cloud of bows and apologies. His smile striking and clean, his face glowing in the flickering lights and a slight layer of sweat from the heat of flesh giving him a transcendent shimmer.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information