AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha blushed and put on the one piece bathing suit she had. She looked at her chest and her back to lightly touch the burns that haunted her. "I can still see the fire..." She whispered to herself. She got her bathing suit on and looked down at Zeus who wagged his tail in excitement. "Hey boy...You seem to be excited." She said gently petting his cheek. She felt his scars and looked at him sadly. "Lets go have fun, 'kay?" She said patting his head. Agatha walked out smiling and blushing. Slowly she got into the closest tub and sat back.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You look good in that swimsuit. I bet guys compliment you all the time, huh?"

Lucius smiled and continued,

"Don't mind my scars. I'm a strong individual and have made it out of tough situations before. I got slashed during the mugging in New York. A nice, pretty mark across the chest and on the right cheek is proof enough. I took a .45 ACP round in the arm back in Iraq. I killed the man who did that though and left him slightly mutilated for his buddies to see. You have any scars?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace nodded, " Alright, no problem Micheal. And I am Tace spelled T-A-C-E." He kept his eyes focused on the other person with polite patience but his mind wandered a bit, occasionally drifting in an out of what he was saying, "I'm here on vacation for the next couple weeks like everyone else. This place seems nice." he used the term 'nice' as he often did. Whenever he referred to something as nice it was a reflection of a total apathy. He didn't care how Lanai looked, it was just another stepping stone across the river of life. No more. Another brief moment in a cascading flow of time.

However, he masked his apathy with a genuine zeal. He managed to sound at a loss for a more picturesque term rather than too apathetic to delve into his linguistic koine.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha sighed and looked at Lucius. "Yea I do. They are from burns. When I was young, My parents died in a car accident and I was in the car with them. The car was hit by a drunk driver in an SUV. The accident caused a fire and my parents were too injured to get out of it. I only had a broken arm so I was fine. Then I got into a lot of fights before I was brought into my brothers care." She explained. "Im fine now though because I have Zeus and you to protect me." She said smiling.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A sad yet interesting story, Agatha. It seems Zeus, you and I have all taken some pain in the past. I still remember the glory behind killing Iraqi soldiers. Every now and then, I'd be sent with a different tank crew or transported to another town or city. As a result, I'm used to waiting in silence while Abrahms and Bradleys roll through. I'm used to the sound of gunfire and explosions blasting in my ear. I'm used to the sight of corpses and limbs lying in a bombed out building in the middle of a war-torn city. I welcome death into every round that my rifle fires and will embrace death when it comes for me. I don't see myself dying for a long time though as I've you to guard."

Lucius moved next to Agatha and put an arm around her...

"Look at the moon...It's beautiful, is it not?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha blushed and laid her head on his shoulder. "Yea it is beautiful..." She said softly. She looked up at the moon and made a little prayer in her head. God, could you let my parents and Lars see this? I wanna let them see something pretty. She prayed to her god. She smiled and put a hand on his chest. "Thank you for inviting me." She said putting a hand on his chest.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I'm the childish one.

Azrael stepped through the underbrush of the dead forest. Dead because it was quiet, and forest because he was surronded by these gosh darn forsaken trees, and visibility was absolute zero.

"Where the hell is she?"

Azrael took a step closer the a tree he assed may be fifteen times tonight. Still it seemed he found nothing.

Seemed. More like there was nothing there or around this area. Azrael riased his hand to his face. Placing it over his eyes, and looking down. This was not the type of night he was trying to have. He came here to have a little fun, relax, and enjoy a wonderful evening with his girlfriend.

However she made it up in her mind that she was going to run off somewhere, and disappear. Leaving Azrael to look for her, and miss the party. This really rattled his sockets. He would teach her a lesson when he found her. A few good booty-pops would do the trick. She was in to the whole dominance thing. Ryou found it irriating but in it's own way it turned him on. It was the way she talked to him when she was in the "mode" of being his slave.

This was what brough Azrael to cheat on his wife. Michelle was beautiful, she made Alice his girlfriend seem like a child in all forms. Body, hair, brains, beauty,character. however she didn't excite him in the bedroom like Alice did. This was why he brought her along, and not Michelle. He wanted fun, not work. Fun. Cold-hearted unstoppable fun.

"She must be at the hotal again. I'll head back now."

Azrael turned back around, and headed back towards the hotal. Nototicing the leg hidden under a bush not even six feet from him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius looked at Agatha and smiled saying,

"It looks like I finally found the life of my party. That "celebration" over at the main building is nothing compared to the alone time we have. Zeus is a good boy and you're a good woman for taking care of him. We all have something in life that makes us stronger and you and Zeus are now what gives me said strength. Why, I finally know how my pops felt when I was but a boy."

Lucius whistled for Zeus to come to him.

"Come on, boy. Join us."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smiled and clicked her tongue to call Zeus. Zeus barked and jumped into the tub. He splashed water all over them. She laughed and scratched the top of his head. "Thanks again." She said straightening her hair. Zeus barked and put his head in the water, as if looking for a fish. "Zeus this is a hot tub not a river." Zeus stook his head up and swam over to the two. Agatha looked at him happily and laughed. He swam over to Lucius and licked his hand. "Thats his way of saying thank you."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee opened to respond to the guy who had just walked over, but quickly closed it. She blushed and averted her eyes to the ground. She looked up and studied his face.

He had a red cross on his cheek. His hair was dark and hung just above his eyes. They were such a stark, dark blue that they startled her a little. They seemed extra vibrant against his skin. She was handsome, she realized, and her blushed deepened.

"Umm... yeah. I don't really know anyone here and I tend to be kind of... shy," she said with a nervous chuckle. She was embarrased to be getting attention, especially from a boy. She wasn't used to it.

She shuffled her foot and fidgeted a little but suddenly she was 'twitching' to the music. Her head moved the slightest bit but in time with the music playing and her slightly tapping foot.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek smiled a bit."Well i know how you feel,I'm not too good at talking either." he leaned against the wall then sat down" i'm a transfer student, so i know basically no one." He sighed then looked up." I've wanted to make some friends." He laughed." oh geeze tell me something about yoursellf, before i ramble on to much"

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

"Alright, no problem Micheal. And I am Tace spelled T-A-C-E. I'm here on vacation for the next couple weeks like everyone else. This place seems nice."

"Tace? Cool name, sounds foreign, but what am I saying? I'm obviously a foreigner. Just wish I had a much foreigner-name. Like Gwapo or something obviously Filipino. But no, I'm stuck with plain old Michael,"

(OOC: Gwapo in Filipino means handsome, and Michael obviously has some ego issues. Hahaha)

Lesson on Michael Del Barrio: He has a short attention span, and even though he seriously was enjoying this conversation with Tace (who seems like a really nice guy, even if the Super Sniffer seems to detect a hint of bed-smell from him indicating he had just woken up and went down without bother to take a shower), his mind is already going from person to person, and he notices two people engaged in a seemingly awkard conversation.

Shy people! Oh I do love them shy ones! He thought as he made up his mind to talk to them.

However he didn't want to seem rude by leaving the accomodating guy who he had just engaged in conversation.

Hmmm, dilemma, dilemma!

(OOC: And lightbulb suddenly appears on top of Michael's head)

"Tace, I spy some shy ones! Come let us welcome them to the party and make FRIENDS!"

With only that sentence as a warning, Michael drags Tace by his shirt to where the two shy ones were.

"Hello, people of the party! My name is Michael, and this," pointing at Tace who hasn't said anything during the whole dragging move of Michael, "is my new friend Tace."

(OOC: Change and Keisei, hope we can be friends too?? Hahaha)

With a smile, he straightens Tace, and smiles at the two new potential friendly people.

"
    What up dawg? Let's be friends!"
    Last edited by janajee; 01-13-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"It's Jace." He smiled and gently shook her hand, making sure to keep his magical goodie bag of wonder behind his back.

"And well, miss Mila, Since you're so bored how would you like if I entertained you for awhile?~" He grinned again. Oh he could think of some pretty entertaining things to do alright. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what he was thinking. "I work as a bartender here at the hotel. If you like, I can buy you a drink....or two." So far to him this was looking like a successful hookup. He didn't let go of her hand quite yet. Rather, he gently held it, looking into her eyes as he awaited her answer. He just had to keep telling himself that even though he was staring at a fine piece of ***, there was a fine line between staring with interest, and staring like a creeper.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“It is nice to meet you Jace.” Mila responded as she continued to shake his hand…for some strange reason, although a reason was not necessarily a needed thing.

Being the person that she was – the observant person that she was, Mila watched Jace’s body movement as he shook her hand in return. This just made Mila a bit curious when she noticed one of his hands behind his back (please correct me if I am wrong Kat. Hehheh).

“Well…” She began, “-I guess a little entertainment would not be that bad of an idea. I mean it would cure the boredom, and lord knows how boring this place is becoming the longer that I am here.” She sighed after that, looking down briefly before turning her attention back toward Jace.

He grinned again though as he spoke. Mila took a few seconds to think this over, but her thoughts were a little disrupted due to him speaking again, which was actually moment-saving since Mila’s thoughts might have just continued to pull her further into the depths of them.

“I work as a bartender here at the hotel. If you like, I can buy you a drink….or two.”

Mila was still in the midsts of breaking free from her thoughts before everything processed, so she found herself nodding in agreement to what Jace had been saying, but once everything hit, she instantly contradicted the movement.

“Actually, I don’t drink.” Mila said after slightly moving her head back and forth in disagreement. “But…we can go down to the party together anyway. That is, if you wanted to.”

‘It isn’t like I have anything to do anyway…’ She tried not to sigh again at the thought, especially since she was attempting to be rebellious and was already failing epically at doing so.

Regardless, when the night was over, Mila was looking forward to changing her clothes and going to sleep. Not only did she dislike her accessory (the rather large purse that she was carrying, or was forced to carry in this case), but she absolutely dreaded dresses, and that just happened to be what she was wearing. Also, as she said before, she was not much of a people-person and it was kind of hard, or awkward to say the least for her to handle public situations very well.

Mila was use to spending most of her time alone, so people were kind of hard for her to handle at times, but it was something that she could get use to. She just needed a little push forward and the motivation/drive to gradually press herself into the pages of her life’s story, filling her life with the dripping color spreading across the freshly crafted pages and to drench herself in the scent of the fresh ink, instead of always hiding away in the bound corners of the ever turning pages.

All right, it was settled than – Mila Aasta Endellion was going to the party, and she would like it.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I always was a dog person, dear."

Lucius smiled back at Agatha and held her closer, like a mother holding her child. He reached his other arm around Zeus and continued to pet him.

"I gotta tell you, Agatha, this dog is the greatest one I've met so far. All the other ones I have been around were either what I considered to be weak or raised improperly to the point where they have corrupt behavior. I had to shoot a rabid pitbull once. A person got bitten by it and had to get around eighteen painful injections into the solar plexus, a vital part of the body. One hard hit there could really knock the wind out of someone. That spot is just above the abdominal muscles. Now that medical facilities have a vaccine that only requires five shots in the arm, things have become a lot easier when it comes to rabies scares."

Lucius looked at Zeus and chuckled a bit, scratching him behind the ears a little more.

"Zeus is fine though. He's lively and all-around good. I like him a lot."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Kaisha and Mark were getting ready. It took longer than expected because Kaisha had to go out to get something to wear to the party. She had only been in and around where Mark lived and didn't make any provisions for such an occasion.

When she had returned it was already time to leave so she had to rush. As usual Mark was very nice about it. She kissed him on the forehead and said she was sorry for makking him wait so long.
    "I was suppose to be keeping you entertained this evening and i'm already off to a bad start."
    MArk didn't respond he jst shrug in the chair where he was slumped.

Kaisha made an effort to get ready quickly which by her usual standards she accomplished. She didn't hesitate when she returned to where Mark was sitting. She grabbed his hand and said let's go. She knew if she wasted anymore time he would just sped th enight in that chair moping. His MOM passed on about a month ago and he was still having a hard time dealing.

The trip to the hotel was exciting. Kaish a had fun and she tried to get Mark to just relax and enjoy the evening...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew followed his friends to the rooms they managed to get and as he got their, his two energenic friends were looking at the rooms enviously, rooms 226 to 230.

(Friend 1) "Wow, look at that."
    (Friend 3) "Awesome man, we got the best rooms."

The two friends opened their perspective room doors and ran inside. Andrew's quiet friend handed him the key to room 228. He then entered his room, then Andrew entered his room. When he got into the room, he began to look around for anything that was interesting, broken, or eye-catching. A king-sized bed, night table, HD TV, a small bar, frige, closet, and a bathroom. He opened every door to make sure there wasn't anything that would suprise him. Fortunaly, there wasn't anything that was broken or out of place. It was his typical, nice resort, room. From the other doors that led him to other room, voices of his friends were being blasted below the door.

(Friend 1) "Best room in the house!!!!!"
    (Friend 2) "Normal room..."
    (Friend 3) "No way man, I got the best room."
    (Friend 4) "Won't you two shut it already?"

Andrew sighed as he heard their voices in the rooms next to him. He placed his luggage next to the bed so he can unpack. Now his only question at the moment...what's next???
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: I deeply apologize for jumping in late. Me and my roommate had to move back into our dorms from his house, and get situated. I am back now, heh. And good news: my girlfriend, though she has mono, will probably be up to joining. Not within the next week or anything (we have to get settled into out classes, heh) but she'll be up to it. Well enough rambling, off to the RP...
    BIC:

David walked slowly along the shore, thinking of aimlessly bourne ideas and whims. Though Molly wouldn't be there for a few minutes, he smiled at how calm he already was. The rush of the wind coming off the waves, the rolling water as it spread across the sand, the subtle taste of salt coming off the surf...He hadn't felt this at ease in a long time. Finding a few crags nearby, he scaled them and perched himself upon one, roughly twenty feet or so above the ocean. Eyes glistening in the setting sun, vivid purples and violets spilled from the clouds, and he listened to the sounds the world made around them. And that's when he got the feeling;
    something was not natural. Slowly, deliberately, and ever so carefully, David turned himself, cautiously checking to not make any unnecessary sound, to better sense where the motion behind him was. Breath held inside of his deep lungs, he turned and stood. With a slight exhale, he stepped softly near the brush toward the mainland. He felt the ground shift from rock to sand, then light earth. He didn't feel any danger: just the uneven 0ound of the motion wasn't in sync with the island. It was unclear what was moving, but he could at least discern that it was moving in its own rhythm, in a straightforward way. It was moving towards him.

OOC: I forgot something: I haven't read the two pages of everyone else yet, off to do that now. Sunnyside: I left this "fork in the road" open, it could either be a surprise on my part, or Molly. Your call. And more posts like this=what you're looking for? Thanks....

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

When we arrived the party was already in full swing. The hotel was even more beautiful than i had imagined. After we we entered the room i could immediately see that not all the participants were really there. A couple were off into there own world and that was what had intended to do with Mark.

I want him to enjoy himself so i have a lot of work to do. Ordinarily we have fun no matter what the situation but this was a special case and i had to make every effort to make this a no stress night.

I didn't even waste time s soon as we were getting settled i found myself bouncing to th emusic so i pulled mark to the dance area.
    No, lets just rest awhile he complained but i knew he just wanted to slink off into a corner.if i didn't watch him he might disappear on me. i held on to his arm and started moving. i'll have to mak this as interactive as possible. At first i had to be pulling him along but by the third song he got in the groove. he even smiled at little.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked at Zeus and then back at Lucius. "Yea, He's a good boy. He gives me someone to talk to. Besides that, He can judge a person by looking into their eyes. He's the only friend I have." She said moving closer to Lucius.

"The dogs I've met beside him were a bunch of show dogs that growled at me since I didnt look all fancy because of the group home. They still do that with Zeus and I. The only dog Zeus has gotten along with were strays because like him they were sort of an outcast to regular dogs. They were like me too. He kinda felt like that in the army as well. They only kept him because hes a wolf mixed breed. My brother, Lars, told me they treated him like a robot and when he disobeyed they punched or kicked him."

She put her hand on Lucius's and held it. "I just think that no dog should be treated that way. No dog should be treated like I was."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being the kind to not really blush, Lucius smiled and responded with,

"When I served, if you got caught abusing a dog, you'd be demoted and your pay would be cut for a couple months. Depending on your drill sergeant, he would give you a bit of hell ranging from cleaning the entire latrine before AND after lunch to standing guard most of the day, sometimes overnight. Second offenders got imprisoned and dishonorably discharged. I would have beaten my own platoon buddy if I saw him committing such an act."

The soldier laced his fingers with Agatha's and said,

"You're right in saying that no dog should be treated like you were. You nor any other woman should be treated like that...ever."

Lucius felt at ease to the point where he laid his head against Agatha's and closed his eyes.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha blushed and closed her eyes. Zeus swam over to them and laid his body across their legs. She put her other hand over his head and pet him. She looked at Lucius and couldnt help but smile. Zeus looked up and licked both their hands. Lord...thank you. She prayed. She squeezed Lucius's hand and pet Zeus again trying to get him to sleep.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-13-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You seem to be in good spirits, Agatha."

Lucius smiled when he felt the cold tongue of Zeus.

"Zeus seems to be happy as well. I guess he's found a male figure who understands how he feels. You, my dear...you also make a good connection in this and serve as a great factor to the good vibes here. I wonder what you're thinking right now..."

The pleased sniper chuckled a bit and licked Agatha's cheek and look at the dog, saying...

"When in Rome, Zeus...When in Rome."

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

After returning to his dinky apartment to hide his wonder pills and freshen up a bit. He returned to Mila's hotel room and knocked on the door. He was kinda bummed that she didn't drink. What the hell? Was she some kind of prude or something? Now he couldn't show off all his fancy moves or make her fancy drinks that could possibly get her so sloshed that her pants were guaranteed to come off by the end of the night. He wasn't even really sure if the had any sort of redeeming qualities that she would like of him now. His bartender skills in his opinion was the only thing he had going for him. Regardless, he was going to try his best to show her a good time at this party.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked up."Oh, Hello,I'm Derek. It's nice to meet you." he looked around. "This will be an interesting night." he thought to himself. He smiled, then looked at the girl he was talking too."What's your name? If you don't mind me asking?"

Never Give In, Never Give up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information