AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

Sora moves close to Glaudio. His dead skin still managing to register the light frost forming from her whispy form occasionally brushing up against his own.

"I'm...I'm not sure. I think Okalani was trying to do something nice for him and it went horribly wrong. That's probably why she looks so bothered and shy lately.

I'm. I'm worried about him. But...but Nina needs him. She needs you."

Up ahead, Esiphas notices a disturbance in the ground.

As he watches, a bone pokes out of the ground. It turns out to be a forarm and is followed by other pieces of bone. Some ribs, a bit of spine and ribs, one leg, a jaw, and a bunch of bits and pieces, some of which turn out to be fingers.

In a moment they're suspended where they would be if the skeleton was complete and in a body. However they are instead within a whispy humanoid form with a slight green glow.

The form starts moving toward Esiphas, and another steps out form behind some trees and starts moving towards Glaudio and Sora this one is mostly skull and shoulderblades.

Sora starts backing away.

"Hey. What's that thing, and why is that one coming at us. They aren't supposed to bother us. Why are they bothering us! Nina doesn't have time for this!"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas sighs. "Great. More things to worry about." He took a few leaps backwards, unstraps the ruined weapon holster from his back- taking out the gun and ammo- and threw the lump of plastic and metal like an awkward frissbee, towards the creature with the arm bones. He then brought his polearm into a defensive position, waiting to see the effects of his attack, and to counter anything that might attack him.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

The creatures attempts to deflect the holster by blocking with its forarm as it continues to rush in on Esiphas. However that doesn't entirely work out for it as the holster passes throw and scatters some of the shards out of the creatures "outline". This actually makes it stumble and bit and stop of a moment as it's form twists and spreads like an amoeba to recapture the pieces. This takes only a couple seconds, and then it seems back to normal and advances again.

Esiphas can't really tell if he's made it weaker or not.

Glaudio suspects by how the thing is acting that, like his type of dead, the process of returning to the world didn't come with a users manual and they may not know exactly what they can do either.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-03-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Victoria watched the party from the sidelines and saw the specters closing in
    'WTF? you so gotta be sh**ting me'
    she thought when they started to attack she ran in to the hotel up to her room and opened the door and closed it behind her grabbing her sling-pack which contained books about the Lani island she also grabbed the decorative daggers she was keeping for a college project she wanted to ace. sticking some in her belt and shoving the rest in her pack she also grabbed the first-aid kit in her suitcase and heard thumps at the door. she grabbed a lamp and threw it out the window.
    'thank god i have bushes under by window'
    and Victoria jumped out of her second-story room onto some bushes and ran into the woods.
    'i love how there are dead things after me'
    and continued in to the forest.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi doesn't move for fear of injuring herself. Although she is panicked she cracks her eyes open to peek around shivering in fear when she hears voices break the silence.

'

"I don't get why we have to torture them before killing them. Or why we have to capture and kill them at all. Well I mean I know it has something to do with the mission. I didn't question much before when they were just the imperialists that took our ancestors land...but now that their people. Why are we being so cruel."

And older voice replies back.

"I isn't cruel!"

a brief pause before the older voice continues.

'Well, yes, OK, very cruel, don't give me that face. Look. Doing things slowly and ritually generates more mana. We need mana to enhance our own powers. And ultimately to complete the Great Chant. Until we do that something could happen to disrupt thing and maybe this all doesn't work out.

And we have to stretch these last few out. Apparently we weren't even supposed to kill that one from town. So that only leaves us that new one, and the last one left from the plane. And it's really only chance we have those. I doubt we're going to get any more from town. So we just get a little break while they patch up the one from the plane so they don't die too fast, and then we'll start on the new one."

'

Naomi notices she's in a sort of cage dug into rock. She moves her arms a bit to see if they have been tied, she dose the same with her legs.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The beautiful sun set soon turned to bright stars shining through the windows of the studio, and Skye realized she was working late again.
    Finishing her Hibiscus, she sat down the red-dipped paint brush and stepped away from the backdrop. She wiped her face, rubbing some of the red on her cheek.
    It had been a long day, and Skye was definitely tired so she left to the other room where her things were. On her way she noticed that the tile floor was covered with red, but just brushed it off as being paint tracked across the studio like always. Finally, she found her bag and as she bent over to pick it up she felt a unsettling feeling reside in the pit of her stomach. As she stood, a spear suddenly raced past her head, barely missing it and hitting the wall behind her. Immediately, she turned around to see and there stood a ghoulish figure whose face was covered in unusual markings. Skye froze.
    Then, a familiar voice echoed through her head. 'Run' it said, and so she did.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona

OOC: Ouch. Sorry about the grammar in that one. Well, that one guy does know english as a second language. Maybe I'll just roll with it like I meant it all that way.

IC:

Moving a little, Naomi finds that her hands seem to be held by something. It doesn't feel like rope though. Probably a zip tie.

Naomi's feet are free. There don't seem to be any restraints on the other woman. Her eyes are open, but she isn't moving or anything.

Outside she hears the older "cruel" man say "Ah! Did you feel that? The chant has gone enough to bring back the ancients. That is good, though it will make it even harder to find more impirealists. Come, we must make sure none have risen close. "

Naomi hears the men walk away.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: sorry ^^, it's a bad habit of mine to correct other people's grammar. btw where dose she have the shot gun wound?

Naomi opens her eyes now looking for any other guards that might have been silent during the whole thing. Finding none in the poor light, she attempts what any normal person would when their hands are tied. She pulls at her bindings only to put so much force in it that her chair moves making a loud screeching noise. Immediately she 'plays dead' like the old teacher opossum.
    Last edited by Narona; 11-04-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    btw where dose she have the shot gun wound?
    OOC: Her rib cage and also her stomach, both close to her diaphram. Though they were just rubber projectiles, so there's just bruising, no bleeding, broken bones, or damaged internal organs.

IC;

Since her hands are only held by a zip tie, Naomi figures she could probably get out of the chair. The trick being the cage. It appears to be in the side of a cave, with the Iron bars over what looks like it might be a natural poket in the cave. The bars look pretty new as they don't have any bat poop on them, unlike the ground.

There aren't any other guards around. Just cave and wooden crates. One of the crates has a lantern on it, which is how Naomi can see around.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skye wakes up and finds herself lying in a dark forest, alone with no memory of how she ended up here. The last thing she remembers is running for her life, and then she blacked out. What had happened? Certainly whoever it was chasing her gave up, but why? She had no answers to those questions.
    Dusting herself off, Skye reaches in her pocket for her phone. Pulling it out, it flashes "No Service" before turning itself off.
    With no other options left, except for staying there, which she obviously doesn't want to do, Skye decides to start walking until she finds her way out of this forest.
    It took almost an hour, which felt like days in her mind. As she walked, she saw a rustle in the nearby bushes, forcing her to stop and watch.
    Something appeared from behind the bushes, it was so dark Skye could barely see but she made out the shadow of a person. Who was it?

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Victoria looked to her left and saw a person.
    "Hey...Hey did you escape to?"
    She asked the girl who clearly had nothing on her but her clothes.
    'can't be picky about survival buddies'
    "Do you need any medical assistance I've got a small med-kit. "
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio gave a noncommittal jerk of the head and then allowed the bloodlust to take over, with a roar as loud as anything the dead could muster he launched himself into the Frey.

OOC- sorry it's short.[COLOR="Silver"]

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naomi feels a jolt of pain near her ribs and silently hopes that her ribs aren't broken. Still uneasy but brave enough to get up and walk over to this other lady she keeps her eyes in the dark places like somethings going to jump out and get her. Besides the creepy feeling of something hovering just behind her back everything seems so quiet.
    "Hey," her hoarse whisper drifts over to the lady in the chair, and trying to make light of the situation "nice weather eh?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu @Meteorkeeper

OOC: I think Nana was trying to interact with Bamboo's character there. And since the others haven't gotten posts in maybe that's a good idea. You can be near meteorkeepers character...but maybe don't notice him until he's posted to notice you guys talking or something.

So far the moment it's just Victoria and Skye together in the woods, and Skye could reply to victoria's questions. Unless anybody has a problem with that.
    If so shoot me a PM, but I think this'll work.

-------------------------------------

@Narona

Naomi gently sets her chair down next to the other woman fairly quitly, but she seems to notice.

She doesn't turn her head at all, but her eyes turn towards Naomi, which is a little creepy, but something could be wrong with her neck or something.

"The...weather. What is the weather? I saw what looked like a..huricane maybe? But I went to an inside room to be safe...until somebody was knocking on my door."

----------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: I figure Gaz attacks while Esiphas is doing his throwing thing, but maybe saw it at least to guess to aim at bone.

IC:

Gladuio swings in at the thing, roughly aiming for bone. The thing moves rather human like as he gets close. Glaudio's manages to swat some pices away and slice through some green, which it didn't seem to like.

However a little, almost sort of a pseudopod and green lashes out at Glaudio. He couldn't tell if it was well aimed but it was fast, and it managed to pop off a bit of his skull, quickly brining it into position where the creatures own would have gone if it had that.

However at that point Glaudio is on top of the thing, and strickes viciously downward through the spin column with the flat of his blade, mashing it into a tree root. That, at the follow up shots seem to really mess the thing up and the green starts to drift off and fade.

However most of Glaudio's left brain lobe is now exposed.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-06-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naomi laughs nervously "yeah there's some crazy stuff going on outside but I started to see some day break not to long ago, I think that's a good thing," She carefully looks over her body and suddenly the possible pain of a broken rib doesn't sound so bad compared to what has happened to this poor girl.
    "oh my lord," she whispers under her breath, "you must be in a world of pain," Naomi tentatively whispers.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas grumbles as his first attack fails to work, and then says "Well... At least i know the green doesent affect metal." then he charges the creature, Aiming a succession of swipes and strikes at theskull, trying to keep the creature pinned. "Your still destroyable... And therefore, i'm going to kick your donkey." Upon finishing he aims a strike with the staff into the things face, putting considerable force behind it, trying to break bone.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

EDIT: I misspelled -Gazkul- the first time I did this. So don't always wait for the mention.

IC:
    Esiphas's assault succeedes in driving the thing down, and if it could only move like a human, he likely would have defeated it cleanly.

However while he manages to avoid one pseudopod, another manages to hit him in the chest, yanking out a rib fron underneath his left pectoral muscle, and positioning it as one of it's own.

It's gain was short lived however, as Esiphas's blows manage to crush the new rib as well as it's skull and many other bones. The fragments fall to the ground and the green starts to disipate.

Silence falls over the woods for a moment and it seems the group is again alone.

Sora gasps out. "Oh thank goodness they're gone!" while Okalani instead says <Oh NO! Esiphas!>

She starts running over towards him.

Glaudio seems to be balancing fine. However it occurs to him that those exposed brains are probably important to his function, as when he did damage to those of other dead they seemed to lose eye hand coordination, and possibly other functions. Also Glaudio finds he's getting more used to being by Esiphas, but these dead would have been new to it. He wonders if they might usually be more dangerous.

OOC: The skull damage doesn't immediately do anythy to Glaudio, though if he had been alive the trauma would have knocked him out for a bit. Esiphas is bleeding, but luckily that rib wasn't so important to moving muscle, and his lung doesn't seem to be collapsing.

Also, Glaudio would be feeling that he's now just gotten enough mana for another feature, see my PM from before for options if you want to take one now.

-----------------------------------

@Narona

The girls replies. "daylight..." she gives the tiniest bit of a smile at that. "maybe some others will be OK, even if we aren't. Though they don't seem to want to kill me, or even just let me die. But all the others..."

She seems to almost involentarily look away from Naomi, and a tear falls down her cheak "I'm sorry. At least...at least with all this happens it does mean there has to be something after all this suffering. I think something better...it has to be better."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-07-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ouch..." Muttered Esiphas. "That... would have hurt ALOT more if it wasnt... wasnt... dammit, my chest is barely holding together..." He sat down gently, leaning against a rock. He began rooating around for some bandages in Niaomis bag, stripping from the waist up and throwing the bloody clothes away. He bandaged himself up, his adrenalin leaving his body. The pain began burning in his chest. Esiphas almost screamed, but Okalini reached him and he held it in. "Hey... Do me a favour and run your finger over thwle wound, would you Okalani? Get this thing blocked..." He indicarlted a spot where the bandages wwere, amidsthis marked skin.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

Okalani holds out a finger. <You mean...you want me to try and freeze it? Ok. Just...be sure to let me know if something goes wrong.>

She gingerly moves her finger back and forth along where the wound is. The effect seems to slowly be numbing the nerves and probalby slowing down or stopping the internal bleeding.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(I'll do this and if Nana changes her mind then that's fine.)

Out of the shadows appears a girl, and to Skye's relief she doesn't look like those terrifying painted figures. The girl gestures to a bag, and Skye realizes that it is a first aid kit. Suddenly, she finds that she has several scrapes and cuts that cannot remember how she got. Reaching in the bag the girl hands her bandages, and after applying them Skye is greeted by a warm smile. Maybe having a friend in all this chaos isn't so bad?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo. View Post
    (I'll do this and if Nana changes her mind then that's fine.)
    @The Nana Ryu

OOC: Oh, well first of all OOC means out of character. I use it to make it clear I'm just chatting with you as the GM. Anyway I think this was Nana's idea, so hopefully it'll go well. Also Bamboo you'd have been in the woods longer than an hour before meeting her FYI.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Helping the girl Victoria gave her a warm smile.
    "My names Victoria whats your name?"
    She asked and also began looking about for others that may have escaped those specters.
    'Well no one else groups have better survival rates so the next thing to do after finding some food and non-salty water is other people.'

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas lets out a sigh of relief. "That did it... thank you Okalani. I... I would probably be dead now, wouldnt I?" He stood to his feet. "Those... Things, they only just entered my Aura thing. They may have been even worse if i wasnt like I am now. So... Yea, Thank you Okalani. For... for everything." He picked up his polearm and cracked his knuckles. "Lets get a move on, shall we?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

Okalani nods and starts moving. Getting out ahead of the group a ways. Since she isn't looking a the ground much Esipahs doesn't think she's probably much or a tracker, but the group has been traveling in the same direction for some time now along slight valley that probably turns into a streambed in storms, keeping it free of the heavier underbrush. So it seems she's just keeping on going that way.

OOC: I'm hoping Gaz gets in here. He might have Glaudio do something pretty funky. Though if you can't decide right now Gaz you don't have to, just keep the mana on hand.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica trugded wearily down the road leading to the church. She took a quick sideways glance at her companion.

"You alright there?" she asked the tired looking Shizuka. "Did you wanna stop and rest for a bit?"

Shizuka opened her mouth to reply when she was interuped by a loud rumbling followed by a large cloud of dust that billowed over the road ahead. The two girls exchanged worried glances before cautiously moving forward.

"I wonder what caused this..." Jessica pondered aloud as she peered over the edge of the ridge. There was a jeep, and in the jeep was...

"MANA!!!" Jessica yelled.

Jessica watched as Mana groggily turned to look in her direction, then absentmindedly waved her hand before speeding off in the direction of the church.

"Oh crap," Jessica muttered under her breath before taking off after the jeep. She heard running footsteps behind her so she knew Shizuka was close behind her.

They had been running for a few moments before Jessica spotted a figure running towards them in the distance. She smiled and doubled her pace only stopping when they were about two feet apart. The two girls stood there for a couple of moments, getting their breath back, never taking their eyes off the other. Finally Jessica took a deep breath, stepped back a pace and said, "Alright, favorite Amy Mann song on three. One, two three..."

"Red Vines!" both of the girls chanted.

"Favorite color of vines, other than green?" Mana asked, a huge smile on her face.

"Red vines!" they chorused.

"Favorite way to say 'red wines' in a German accent?" Jessica promted.

"Red vines! OH MY GOD!!" the girls practically screamed before leaping into each others arms.

"Where have you been all my life?" Jessica asked, her voice cracking as she tried to supress her laughter.

"Oh, in the cupboard, under some stairs," Mana replied with something that was both a giggle and a sob. "Oh crap. Now I'm crying."

"We are so lame," Jessica said, wiping away her own tears on her sleeve. "We've been reunited after being separated in this hellish nightmare and all we can think to do is quote 'A Very Potter Sequel'."

"Oh god! That reminds me, I found mom," Mana said. "She's with your mom at the church right now. Actually, they're probably heading this way now."

Jessica let out a huge sigh of relief as she burried her face in her hands and let out an incoherent stream of words. Mana gave her arm a gentle squeeze and a minute later Jessica let out another steadying breath and turned to Shizuka, who had been quitely watching the two friends from a couple of paces away.

"Sorry you had to see all that," Jessica said sheepishly. "Shizuka, this is Mana, my best friend. Mana, Shizuka."

"Nice to meet you," Mana said with a smile. "I suppose we should go meet up with my new friends. They're helping the people who were trapped in the church."

"Sounds like a plan," Jessica said, with a cheeky grin.

Of course," Mana replied with an equally devious smile. "After all, it's not over yet!"

The best friends laughed before linking arms with Shizuka and heading off down the road.

OOC: Sorry for the extremely cheesy, 'A Very Potter Sequel' referrence riddled, long post.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information