AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 197 FirstFirst ... 28 68 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lucius hears Mrs. Driscol speak.

Lucius: I have an idea...Jenny, I just spoke with your mother about meeting up with her. Jump through me to see her again...

Lucius faced a window waiting for it.

Lucius: "Jenny, while I haven't known you very well, I must say that it sure was a hell of a long ride. Who knows? You may be able to visit again..."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio sat on the rock and looked out over the sea, his arm danced a samba of pain as it hung loosly by his side, pulling out his bottle of rum he drank about half for medicinal purposes and turned to Maria "we should get moving, that thing must be tryinh to follow us, we should try and find somewhere to resupply and sleep"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Jillia came to the convenience store on foot. Wanting to explore more of Lanai, she refused to take a cab and decided to walk instead. She swaggered as she opened the door and entered.

“Good afternoon ma’am, welcome to Sunshine Convenience store,” a young man, the storekeeper, greeted her, smiling.

Jillia smiled back and nodded without saying a word as she walked past the racks and shelves towards the Health and Beauty section.

“Body oil, hair serum… Hmm… what else?” she muttered to herself. After taking what she need, Jillia finally walked towards the counter to pay for what she got. She placed them on the counter, smiled at the friendly storekeeper and asked, “Do you have painkillers?”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax

Jenny says happilly

"Thank you mister owl, I hope I get to see you again after spending some time with my mommy"

At that she jumps forward into Lucious as if he was a portal... and effectivly body checks him into the wall.

Jenny lets out a little yelp as Lucious bounces off the wall and lands on the ground. She stumbles into a table, which she passes through.

"Oh, no Mister Owl, I'm sorry! Did I do it wrong!"

The ghostly nurse raises one eyebrow, but doesn't say anything.

-------------------------------------------

@Gaz

After scanning the horizon and catching her breath Maria comes down from the rock.

"It doesn't seem to be following us, but it might be further behind, or trying something else.

I think your plan sounds like a good one big boy. But you're the local, where should we go?"

(OOC: You know about the simple first aid station back at his harbor. And of course there is town and the main resort, feel free to PM me if you want some other suggestions if you don't like those options).

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Ellxeeva this is for you. Also excuse the crappy post. I am falling asleep.]

As Jun awaited Heath's answer he was looking around for a while. Placing his fingers through the locks of blue hair. He took a moment and began to drink some water. Heath was surely a very very slow thinker and it was a bit annoying.
    A girl caught his eye coming out of the shop they just had went into Jun thought she looked familiar.

He ran over.

"Melo..." Jun felt his embarrassing as he was closer he realized how she was not the person he thought she was, "So...sorry. I thought....you were...someone...I knew."

Jun stuttered the last few words and look down at the ground, upset at such a foolhardy mistake.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan waits for Agatha to respond but eventually starts to become bored. After a while he hears movement behind him and looks back to see three people coming towards him with a makeshift bag of something which he hoped were supplies. One of these people looked badly injured but seemed like he could wait a bit until this surgery actually started and finished. His hopes were rewarded as one of them brought the bag over to him and opened it to reveal a bunch of medical supplies including those necessary for the surgery. He grinned as he looked over the equipment. He barely heard the question coming from this new group of people. he managed to respond with "So i suppose the bird sent you right well sure I'm the doctor here." Nathan then turned to see Agatha walking towards him and falling unconscious as he barely made it to catch her from her fall. he then decided it was now out of her hands if the surgery happens or not and he pointed to the person who brought him the bag of supplies. "You, help me carry her to the mat I don't have time to be chit-chatting about the little details here."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Hasu, Aedan, and Kylesico

The guy in his underwear whistles as the dead roll down the stairs. "Good shooting missy. Glad I met you people! " He seems in higher spirits, but than sort of looks down at himself.

"Um. Might one of you be able to spare a bit of clothing of some type or other, or maybe something I could wrap around my feet? I'm Garvyn by the way, but you can call me Gary"

Inside the cave Kimi's can see that while the entrance is narrow and covered with weeds, inside the cave gets wide. It's high enough for a person to stand, and maybe a good nine feet wide at the base and the walls arch together to form the ceiling. The sides look pretty smooth as the tunnel curves off into complete darkness. She can smell the aroma of cigarrettes.

(OOC: This sort of tunnel is called a lava tube.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lavatube.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	31812

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius fell to the floor and rose again.

Lucius: "Well, that wasn't pleasant. Alright, scratch that plan, Jenny. Mrs. Driscol...draw upon my mana reserves so that you may manifest into corporeal form. We aren't done here yet. We're doing what we can to bring you into physical sight...for Jenny's sake as well as yours."

Lucius flew back onto an IV stand and closed his eyes.

Lucius: "Okay...now I'm ready. Doc, she's still hurting, huh? Do what you must. At this point, I think practicing proper medical protocol should not apply."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi looked around the cave. She grabbed the .50 ammo and gave it to Royo. She then turned back so she looked for any clue to find Miss Hallow.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-07-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

(OOC: I hope I did this right, so here goes...)

Jillia’s mind was somewhere else, she was thinking about her job and what had gone wrong, what would happen if she…

“So… sorry I thought…you were…someone…I knew,” the young man stammered, she stared at him, and it took a moment before it registered into her mind and she came back to reality.
    “Oh.“ She eyed him curiously. And what caught her attention was the tattoo on his right shoulder.

“I… it’s ok… no problem,” she answered, her icy blue eyes switching the gaze from the young man’s face to his tattooed shoulder.

The young man was still looking at the ground when she focused her gaze.

“Hey… It happens, right?” she smiled at him.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After running out of food, Bryce left the safety of his hotel suite. He brought with him his super club, a kitchen knife, and his home made lance. He left the rest of his weapons back at the suite knowing it best to travel light and he was planning to return after he found a source of nourishment.

Bryce stealthily walked down the road, careful not to alert any zombies. He was heading toward the town, figuring it would be his best bet to find food.

Suddenly Bryce stopped where he stood. He heard footsteps. Three zombies started to approach him. They were in nice attire. He was being approached from three different directions.

Bryce clenched his club in his hand. He ran at the zombie directly infront of him and swung right at it's jaw. Crack. he made contact. The zombie fell back about 5 feet. The other zombies, now more alert to Bryce, started moving faster towards him.

Bryce drew his knife and plunged it deep into the initial zombies skull. He had succeeded it getting rid of one, but knew he couldn't take on the other two at once.

Bryce noticed some trees over to his right. He ran over, throwing his club into the branches of one of them. Then, he took his lance and used it to vault into the trees. Unfortunately, though he did make it to the trees, the knives on his lance broke off with the jump.

(I hope I did this right.)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara
    (OOC: That's fine, actually with you breaking your stuff I might let you have a different advantage here, we can talk about that later. I've PMed the other person to let them know you're in the game, I'll let you know once they've posted).

The tree lets Bryce get out of reach of the dead, but not by all that far, as it's just an apple tree.

The stabbed dead rises up, and pulls the knife from its head. It does seem to be having some balance issues, and couldn't bit with it's lower jaw dangling underneath it's skull, but it shuffles forward.

The other two drop the sticks they'd been carrying and start to climb up after Bryce.

Having gotten some elevation, Bryce can see three more dead approaching from the direction of the city. They're carrying knives and are wearing pajamas. They might have been a family with an older man, and older lady, and a younger male in the group.

------------------

@hax

Mrs. Driscol reaches out more timidly than the older lady. She also bumbles around more, but eventually Lucuious feels a similar tug. And eventually feels something leave him.

(OOC: -1 mana)

In his mind Lucuious gets the impression of Mrs. Driscol speaking

*Ok, I did that, now what do I do? Wait.. Whoa I feel stranges...whooooaaa*

Lucuious feels her slide away from his mind. However after a matter of seconds he hears her with his sharp owl ears, screaming far above the hospital. If he looked out the window he'd see her falling from the clouds above. Eventually plummeting to the street near the hospital.

Jenny screams and runs out through the door, which had swung shut on springs after the boys passed through it.

Outside, however, the ghost of the older lady helps Mrs. Driscol up. She seems perfectly fine for the fall.

Jenny jumps into her arms and they both hug, and appear to be crying, though no actually tears are falling.

----------------

@Ensifer, Kylesico, Aedan, and Hasu

(OOC: Kylesico and I had PMed each other on that. He used a karma point to find some more useable ammo for Royo by coincidence. It's two nine round clips in a snap on pouch that must have fallen off of someone going into the cave at some point, probably recently since it isn't covered in dust.

I don't usually like to track individual rounds until ammo starts getting low. But I'm giving credit for 50 rounds initially (probably with extra in a purse or whatnot, of which about half had been used.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-07-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius flew out of a window and hovered in front of the spectral trio.

Lucius: "If I could smile, I would right now...but I'm an owl. It's good to see you two reunited. It was a long process but definitely worth it. The two of you should enjoy everything in the afterlife. Happiness is a great thing to have but family is mandatory. How do you feel now that you two are reunited?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Tom) "Right."

Tom quickly went to his aid and helped Agatha onto the mat.

OOC: Yes, people, I'm back.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Welcome back LB!)

@Hax

Jenny turns and smiles

"I'm happy again now Mister Owl! Thank you so much! Sorry about smacking you into a wall. "

She attempts to give a cute and bashful smile as she says she's sorry.

Mrs. Driscol steps forward.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but whatever it is, I'd want to be with my Jenny."

Movement off t othe side catches her eye. A group of dead are walking away from the hospital, apperantly having to tired of trying to get in, or having somehow figured out there isn't anybody inside. They're all wearing bowling shoes have have various wooden club like things, probably pulled from furnature, their bodies show signs of blunt trauma. They look over at your group for a moment, but don't seem interested and keep wandering on.

Mrs. Driscol gives Jenny a big hug, and uses that as an excuse to lean down by Lucuios

"Um, what exactly is going on here, uh, Mr. Owl? What was your name again?"

The native woman starts saying something, but nobody recognizes the words. This seems to frustrate her, and kneels on the ground and starts some sort of chant. Jenny runs over

"Oooh. Listen mommy, she's singing!"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look at the Kimi then down the cave I know if we go down there and if it's a dead end we will be as good as dead, I look at my sword covered in blood I not going to die in a place like this.

"Kimi if your sure miss Hallow is down here then lead the way and I shall follow." I look out off the cave it maybe the last time I ever see it arh to hell with when I get out of this nightmare I find a nice place and settling down, but I fight seem as killing came to me as easy as breathing I begin walk down the cave with the others.

(OOC: All right I'll drag them all with me if they don't mind.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 09-09-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce grabbed his club in his hand. He gained some footing. He stood agianst a branch and looked down at the zombies. As they climbed toward him, he swung at their faces. His swings were not enough to kill them, but he was able to send them back a few feet.

Bryce looked over and saw 3 more zombies stumbling down the road toward him. "I just can't catch a break today." He spoke to himself quietly.

Bryce knew he needed to escape, so after he got the zombies a few feet away from him. He jumped down from the back of the trees and started running away. The other zombies started chasing after Bryce.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan

(OOC: You'll want to specify who exactly you're dragging along. If you can't remember names you could just make a little ooc comment specifying them as best you can i.e. the two small children w Hasu, the guy in his underwear, the guy Royo saved etc)

At first there is plenty of light reflecting off the almost smooth surfaces of the cave, however after only a short distance the caves curvey path falls into complete darkness.

So far it seems to just maintain that smooth tube structure though, without much of anything on the ground, so you might be able to travel in the cave keeping a hand on the walls even in complete darkness.

-------------

@YokoKuwabara

Angling as best he can to avoid both the dead following from the tree and the group advancing from the general direction of the city, Bryce finds himself running towards the house.

Bryce seems to be moving slightly faster than the dead, however after even a half minute flat out he can feel the burn starting to rise in his legs. If the dead don't get tired a long run out in this relatively open area isn't going to end well.

The house is on old two story structure, painted in pinkish white with a sign out front by the road that reads "Kaona Clothing".

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

With a little sigh of caution, not wanting to upset the female ghost even more, Logan began slowly, "I have no idea when but I guess a long time ago, you... your spirit left your body... You were supposed to pass on or something like that I think," He pushes some of the bleached white hair off his brow and continues, "Now we have come to this island... Your island I guess, for different reasons but we met these monster things. Like the dead, but not like you... They have bodies and such but no soul it seems," A gear in Hermes' head turned slightly, "Almost like a reverse of you if you can understand that. All they do is chase after us and... Well they don't eat us like in the movies..." The freerunner was trying to make a few connections between the monsters and spirits.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I am so sorry sunnyside (for not posting sooner)! I didn’t see that you had posted at all until I went back and looked through the thread. *feels like a complete and utter failure* -.- Forgive me? ^-^ /\)

“Hey, maybe your friend is with mine, and it’ll all be OK.”

Mila grimaced at that since she did in fact know what happened to her “friend,” but she smiled and went along with it.

“Yeah, maybe they are together.” She said vaguely happy.

‘I hope they aren’t together. I hope his friend hadn’t as ill fate as mine…’

After a while of silence, glancing out of the corners of her eyes, Mila noticed that Lupe was probably thinking about something.

“Hey. Why don’t you tell me about your family. You mentioned your aunt and uncle. Do you have a big family here?”

Caught off of guard with the question, Mila briefly stopped walking before catching up to her old pace.

“Well… Not really.” She responded.

‘Boy he sure seems to start every sentence with the word “hey”.’ She thought. ‘I wonder if he could go without saying it. That would be amusing.’

“Actually,” She continued, “-I came here for the summer to visit my Aunt and Uncle. My parents live far from here and the rest of my family is spread out. My Aunt and Uncle are the only two family members that I know of, that are living here on the island currently. Hehheh” She grinned sheepishly before continuing.

Changing her pace a bit, Mila wound herself around Lupe before finding herself in front of him, smiling.

“So… Where to from here? Or, are we just chancing it?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery

(OOC: Sorry for not giving you a poke like I usually do. Missed posts happens more than you might think)

“So… Where to from here? Or, are we just chancing it?”

That, and suddenly being faced with Mila, seems to catch Lupe rather off guard.

"Wait, I thought you were the one who knew the island and how to get to your grandparents. Er, I mean your aunt and uncle. I've just been following you!"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“Wait, I thought you were the one who knew the island and how to get to your grandparents. Er, I mean your aunt and uncle. I’ve just been following you!”

Mila stopped in her tracks and stared at the boy for a second or two, frustration rising up in her mid section. She did remember the place, but not the whole island. When she first arrived she committed the hotel and resort to memory, and the city, but not the complete surrounding area. She thought he might be able to help…she was evidently mistaken.

“ma’oolzi, ma’oolzi, ma’oolzi!” She said more to herself than to Lupe, hoping to not come across the wrong way when she realized what she had said.

But then again, she doubted anyone would even understand what she had just spoken anyway.

“I’m sorry.” She caught herself saying anyway.

“Here, I think this might help…”

Mila then grabbed her purse and loosely swung it around to her chest to go through. It was a gross and mucky thing when she felt around inside of it due to the evenings strange events, but she forced herself through it anyway.

After a moment or two, Mila pulled out a folded piece of paper with dark red stains on it and unfolded it four times.

“It’s a map that I got from the museum area behind the hotel. It was some type of art gallery and I thought that I might get lost being new to the island and all. I memorized the hotel and its vague surroundings, and I pretty much know my way around the city, but for now…this is all we have to go on.”

She paused for a few seconds, hesitating while looking down. She looked up at Lupe, holding the map out in her hands so they both could see it.

“I hope this helps.”

Side Note (SN)*: ma’oolzi= Stupid.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: "Mrs. Driscol, I am Lucius Brule...or was before I died and became an owl. Before my death, I was a soldier for the United States Armed Forces. I was in a sniper's division, picking off Iraqis one-by-one. I had finally got a vacation from the Middle East and came here. Then this outbreak of zombies occurred and I died, sacrificing my life to kill someone in order to protect my friends. It was my last kill as I was fatally wounded and tackled the gunman off of a gorge onto some jagged rocks. For some reason, I'm starting to think this is a second chance for me."

Lucius walked over to the chanting lady and looked on.

Lucius: "Jenny, you should probably get back and let me handle this. Pardon me, ma'am. What's wrong?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@hax

The lady continues the chant, and holds up a hand and extends her pointer finger in the "just one minute" gesture.

She seems calm but focused. There is a definite structure to what she's saying, often going for quite a while to get words out before breathing, and often trilling before breathing. It sounds a little songlike and doesn't seem to repeat (i.e. no refrain).

From behind Lucuious Mrs. Driscol keeps her arms around Jenny and an eye on the woman. She whispers to Lucious

"So you're just a guy caught up in whatever is going on here? You aren't some kind of ancient mystic Owl and don't know what's going on? Do you know what's she's doing? "

---------------------------------

@Faery

Lupe gently takes the map from Mila, brushing up against her hands in the process slightly awkwardly.

After staring at it a bit he clears his throat.

"Well. We want to get to the town, and we started off at the hotel. But we aren't near any roads. I'm really good with directions around roads.

Ummmm, well the map shows the mountain. So if we walk with the mountain in front of us and a little to the right I think we'll get close to the town. Alright. Follow me."

Lupe heads off through the woods. Seemingly pleased with himself.

He doesn't seem much for silence however.

"hey uh..."

he pauses a while thinking

"So what kind of music do you like? "

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce saw the house and smiled with relief. He went to the door but it was locked. He smashed a window and climbed through. Without even checking if anone was there he ran up the stairs to the second floor. He went over to a small room down the hall. he went in and shut the door. After moving a bureau in front of the door he sat down on a chair and started to look around the room.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information