AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45 85 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

MICHAEL

Michael slowly moved away from Alika.

Mostly because that thing that Andrew did was painful, thanks man, really. But also so he doesn't screw up anything anymore for Alika.

He sat in a corner while the big boys and big girls helped Alika.

It's a good thing someone else was around to help him.

ALIKA'S POV

Oh the pain.

The pain is all I can think about.

But amidst the pain, I see my friend. She was so frail and now because we couldn't save her, she's most likely gone. She opened her doors for us but we ended up killing her instead.

I didn't have enough time to feel sorry for her, because once again the pain is real and loud.

"Can you kill me now please?"

In my head I whispered it, but in real life I was screaming it.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I finally figured out how this RP works, *slaps head*. Anyway, here goes.

-----------------------------------------

"I've gotta get out of here, this isn't my idea of vacation." she was fumbling around the place and being stuck in a small old basement filled with coffe beans and stuff wouldn't be the best holiday choice anyone would make. Oddly enough she couldn't remember how she got there, first thing she was seeing was that the barista choking and the next thing she knew he was walking like the dead. In fact he seemed dead to her, or something like that for when she tried to talk to the barista he ignored her like she was air and started raging like a mad man.

"Assuming everyone turned out like that, how do I get out?" as she was trying to find a way out she saw someone, curious as to who or what it was she leaned closer to get a better look out of the basement window. It was a man wearing dirty clothes, you'd think he was like them but there was something in his eyes that were human.

Curiouser and curiouser, Alexandria went out of the basement and went looking for the man.

----------------------------------------

(Sorry it's kinda short but I needed Yoko's cooperation to figure out what to do next with my character.)
    Last edited by Anuket; 12-30-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- sorry it's short.

Glaudio stumped across to where he dropped his blade and sheathed it before turning to Glass "well, that was fun" he said with a harsh laugh. looking down he could see a dark stain growing on the bandage as one of his cuts seemedto have opened during the fight but it didn't seem important as the moment

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew heard Alika said and knew what he needed to do.

"Come on, we can't lose you now. Not where we are right now."

OOC: Sorry, short post, gotta celebrate New Years.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatious was walking around outside when he saw a girl following him. He turned around to greet her. "Hello ma'am. How do ya do?" Ignatious stuck his hand out in salutations to the stranger. "I'm glad I finally found someone. Come on, lets go find some place to hide. Those creatures wandering about aren't nice folks, so i think it may be best for us to steer clear of them for a while."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee could barely spare a glance for Micheal as he backed away before Alika began to scream in pain. She double checked that she had everything before she took a deep calming breath.

"Bryce, I need you to hold the lantern as close as you can to the wound so I can reheat the handle and see what I'm doing. Andrew, I need you to make sure he doesn't get a fever. If he starts getting really hot, cool him down. Can you both do that?" she asked as the began wrapping the end of the metal piece with the cloth bandaging so she wouldn't burn her hand.

She also quickly threaded the needle and prepared the rest of the cloth bandages. "Sorry, Alika, but this is going to hurt," she said, laying a reassuring hand on his face for a moment before turning her attention to the other two. "Are you guys ready?" she asked, eyes full of apprehention and determination as she steeled herself for the task to come.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Happy new year everybody! Also I don't think any of those last posts required a reply from me. At least not until some others post. Let me know if you'd like something.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Terribly sorry for being so late >.< can't say that enough)

(OOC 2: CPR given by someone with a fever...oh jeez... XD well...a benefit is warming you up faster :P)

Kaname freezes with panic "Jimmy!" hairs on end as she runs toward him and turns him over. "Jimmy! Are you alright? Hey! Answer me here..." thinking she has no other choice, she wraps her arms around the cold, almost lifeless body for a moment. Taking a deep breath, she sits on his stomach and breathes air into his lungs in attempt to thaw his body. "Hey? Wake up already...we've become partners, we can't be separated so soon!" she rubs her hands over his chest and stomach rapidly, hoping the heat from the friction will help. Breathing into his lungs once more, she goes back to embracing him with warm arms. Maybe Kaname is showing too much worry for someone she recently met? She can't just stand by and let it escalate.

Still sitting there, embracing a cold body, she turns her head to Jenny with a scowl "Why him?" she says with an evil voice "Why attack him? He was trying to help you! Not get himself hurt. If you're humane at all like I thought you were...never mind that thought is gone now, you don't have a shred of humanity in you, do you? Nanalie...and Kayl...they don't have to hurt people like this. So why do you? You have control, don't you?" getting all that out of her system, she closes her eyes while warmly hugging Jimmy, hoping he'll be alright.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-03-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Jennifer stares at the group as if in disbelief, and Kaname's harsh words seem to shock her out of pulling at her hair. She holds up her hands as if defending herself. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry! I don't know what came over me, he was just being nice...and I. I just couldn't help myself! I'm sorry! Oh I hope he's OK! I don't know what's wrong with me."

It's a bit hard to tell, but she doesn't seem nearly as hysterical as she did earlier.

Jimmy slowly warms up as Kaname works on him. Standing behind the group with her hands over her mouth Jane says. "Oh, no. Is he.. Is he really dead? "

However then Jimmy starts coughing, and shaking like he's got a very bad case of the shivers.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce obeying Fee's ordersand held the lantern. He was impressed by her calmness. He was expecting her to be in a state of shock, but she was taking charge quite well. he decided to just follow directions, but was ready incase Fee looked like she was starting to lose control.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

"F-Fun??" Glass let's out a cackle. "Y-yesssss...Fun. Bodiesss....everywhere...Bl-B-Blood.......yes the red is everywhere, just like always." Glass keeps mumbling distinctly. Having wiped the blade clean of blood earlier(not wanting any possible infection or disease spreading to him through it), hopefully his next action didn't cause anymore damage other than severe shock to the group. Glass slides his tongue up and down the width of the metal, wide grin on the verge of ripping his face open. With hurried and barely audible snickers, he continued in his foray. "N-No, nothing's wrong...Just killing-g an-d-d death...Nobody is here but me, because everyone always dies...Everyone is always gone, leaving m-me alone...Jus-Just insanity and crying from others...N-No, don't get close to anyone. Someone will kill them and you'll be all alone again...like now...Just bloody friends and shaking hands...yepyepyepyep" Glass was curled half over in a ball, as if in another existence entirely. Rocking slowly back and forth, his eyes darted around like a wasp in pursuit of its hive's destructor. Yet, strangely, they were opaque, as if to give the impression that even though he'd occasionally glance at Jessica, Kotonoha, Glaudio, Jon, and the others, he wasn't seeing them at all. In his crazed stupor, Glass cradled his head, fingers tearing his skin slightly in his hair, quietly muttering, "Blood...Dead...No...one...Alone...Kill...Run...Sc ream..."
    Last edited by Tigris; 01-05-2011 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Effing Grammar...Yay Graveyard Shift+Coffee V.V

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Coughing harshly, trembling like he's lying naked in a snowbank, Jimmy opened his eyes abruptly. Only Kaname's weight on his body keeps him from doubling over. Panic fills his expression as he remembers what happened, and he begins to struggle against Kaname without realizing what he's doing, remembering only the awful feeling of his spirit being violated, his life nearly torn from him.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Where are we exactly?)

MICHAEL

He decides to go out a bit, just to take a bit of fresh air.

Or whatever is left of the fresh air amidst the blood, decay, and other disgusting bodily smells hanging around. As soon as he steps out for a bit, he takes a deep breath through his mouth, and tries to focus on the little fresh air he can get. He thinks to himself what he should do now. He feels so useless, and even though he's already known that for so long ago, it's the first time it has ever really bothered him.

He knows it's no use wishing he was stronger or braver or smarter. There's absolutely no use to wishing for something he's never going to get, but he needed to get a grip on himself. It just seemed he was nothing but a big baby.

"At least I'm a handsome big baby," he muttered out loud to himself.

ALIKA

It takes all of his self-control not to scream out loud again, and nod as they do their best to make him at the very least feel better. But the heat and the pain and the blood loss were soon too much for him to handle. And soon enough, he had lost consciousness.

In his unconscious state, he sees his friend. The old lady from the shop. She was crying, and he tried to reach out to her, but she always kept flitting away.

My friend she said, in their native tongue, don't worry. Be strong and live.

And then everything was black for a while.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Red, LB, and Yoko
    (OOC: This is in response to red asking about ALika's wound and Janajee asking about the location

You're in an old fallout shelter from the sixties. So most stuff is rusted and certainly dusty. You got here through a tunnel that went in through a crumbled wall, but there is also a door you can go out of as opposed to going back through the tunnel, to where there were previously some dead people. Outside the rusted door there's an open field an an old abandoned house that's falling down, likely also from the 60s or earlier.

Style is:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shelter.png
Views:	6
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	36532

As for Alikas wound, perhaps I should just describe how it happened. When the dead rushed in one of them stabed him with the base of post from a sign that had been out in their yard (when they were alive).

The post had a ground spike on its base.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	post spike.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	36530
    This produced a puncture wound that could have been lethal, but instead of going into his lung, it hit (and broke) a rib. Leaving a cross shaped puncture wound through his right pectoral muscle.

EDIT: You can click on pictures to see bigger versions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	emermassfeedtn2.jpg‎
Views:	7
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	36531  
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-05-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Short post, sorry >.<; )

"Jimmy...are you alright?" Kaname says worriedly but calmly as she gets off of him. Kaname holds out her hand toward Jimmy, in case he needs assistance standing or staying on his feet.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(don't worry about the short posts, mine are short, too)
    Finally, Kaname's voice sparked recognition, and Jimmy's gaze focused on her abruptly. "...Kaname?" He glanced around quickly, his eyes bouncing around the room until they landed on Jenny. His face paled, and he backed away from her, still on the floor. "You... you tried to kill me..." He was terrified, clearly. That experience was not one he'd ever care to repeat - not something anybody should have to live through.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

"I didn't try to kill you!" Jenny yells. "Well, OK, I guess I didn't. But I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't want to. I'm sorry! I just wanted it so bad, and... And you don't know what it's like! No. I shouldn't have said that. It's no excuse. I'm sorry! "

She pauses a moment to calm down a bit and says softly " I'm really glad you're OK."

Jane seems to finally find her voice again.

"The tea I made should still be pretty hot, would you like some? It's, over there."

She points at the pot on the table much closer to, though still well out of reach of, the ghost. Jane doesn't look like she's going to go over and get it herself though.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-05-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname walks over to table, expressionless to go grab the pot of tea. As she picks it up, she notices Jenny's apologetic face "Are you calm now?" she says with distaste as she backs away slowly. She hands the tea pot to Jane and goes to stand a few feet from the ghost, out of reach but very close "Jenny,you know what you did was wrong... can we trust you yet?" She holds her hand near the ghost's, ready and waiting to pull it back if need be.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a long moment of staring at the ghost in fear, Jimmy's expression softened, and he nodded once. "...I believe you. But I think this just proves the point - we can't free you. You're too dangerous - particularly if you can't control yourself." He started to push himself to his feet, trying to stand, and the room began to spin. The runner swayed unsteadily, fighting the vertigo, only to lose his balance and fall back to the floor with a thump.

"...I think I'll just stay here for a few minutes..." He was still shivering a bit, clearly not fully recovered yet.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

The ghost pauses for a while. "I. I suppose I do feel a lot calmer now. I still feel... something...but its not the same. It's like I was starving or something, and my head was cloudy, I wasn't really me I don't think. Again I'm sorry, but you just can't understand what that's like. "

After Jimmy speaks she again pauses as if thinking.

"Well, I suppose I wouldn't want to attack anyone again. I was about to argue that I can control myself now and should be let go. But..."

She looks at, or more accurately through her hands at Kaname

"I mean, what would I do? I suppose I could read my magazines, but, I dunno. Rachael Ray just doesn't seem so relevant at the moment.

I do have all my religious books downstairs, I guess i might like to look through those, maybe figure something out. "

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Umm... Hi? You're not dead?" Alexandria mentally splapped herself when she asked the young man this question, of course he is not!

"Wait, why should I go with you? I don't even know you! What if you were like those things!" Alexandria was questioning the young man over and over, probably scaring the guy somehow. Just when she was about to ask him another question she saw something behind him running or was it floating, it was hard to tell seeing it's in the middle of the night.

"Did you see that?" she asked the young man, but it was nowhere to be seen before the young man could answer. She shoke her head trying to tell herself it was nothing and then turned to the young man again, "What's your name? I'm Alexandria."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius stared at the girl while she questioned him. She seemed to be really frazzled. "I get that I haven't really given ya any reason to trust me, but with these creatures runnin' 'round, it seems to me it'd be safe to hide out some where. Ya don't have to come with me if ya don't want to, but if I were you, I'd try to get away from those things."
    The girl seemed to be spooked by something, but Ignatius didn't see what. It was probably one of the dead.
    "Well, it good to meet ya Alexandria. My name is Ignatius. Ignatius Peabody Nobel."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"You can count on me."

Andrew prepared his freezing abilities for this procedure.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jenny...? What if we went to go find those books of yours?" Kaname says as she looks over at Jimmy, "Well...Jimmy you should rest a bit. I can find them."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He nodded to Kaname, pulling himself into a chair and settling in with a sigh. He still felt cold - not physically, but deep in his soul, a nagging weakness that felt almost like a hole where there shouldn't be one.

"That sounds like a good idea." Jimmy eyed Jenny for a moment, then turned to Jane. "Jane? Could I have some of that tea, please?" The woman nodded quickly and poured a cup, eager to be able to contribute something, however minor. The runner accepted the cup of tea gratefully, warming his hands on it and sipping slowly. The tea began, slowly, to dispel the physical chill in his body, and he sighed with relief.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information