AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 197 FirstFirst ... 39 79 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Kaname sighed as she stared at the ghost, "Jimmy is right. There's nothing we can do to help you without harming ourselves, is there? Maybe there's a substitute? Can you think of some other way to...uh, take away your hunger?"

She paces around, "an alternative could work, but what could be the alternative for human life?" Sitting down, she rubs her finger in the dust on the floor, drawing a human with a being charging at it.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Kaname starts feeling some emotions and seeing some visions from Nanalie as she draws on the ground. She sees the image of Samael completing her glyph and the partial relief it brought. She also starts sending visions of Kyle. This confuses Kaname at first. But than it occurs to Kaname that in each of the visions Kyle is looking pretty calm.

The ghost in the wall continues to moans and says "I don't know" over and over. Her pretty face twisted up by alternating emotions.

(OOC: Kyle is the native ghost with the knife down in the basement. Also, Kaname still has the slightly strange vision, and this house certainly doesn't have whatever it was that was special about those stones they made the glyphs on.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-22-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"hmm. Animals, perhaps? Wildlife? It's possible that whatever it is you need isn't exclusive to humans... in theory, anyway." from his chair, he craned his neck to study the drawing Kaname had made in the dust. He frowned slightly, shifting his attention to her. "Something on your mind?" he prompted, curious as to what she was thinking.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"No, its fine," she said to Andrew, just as Bryce's match burned out. "Let's find some candles or something. We can get the rest of it later."
    (OOC: Sorry for the short post.)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perplexed at first, Kaname leans away from the drawing, but realized Nanalie is showing her something so she continues to finish it. She looks up at Jimmy, "You may think this is a crazy suggestion...but let's go try to talk to Kyle. If you'd rather not go...then I'll go alone. I have to figure out everything I can." As she stands up, the ghost in the wall is still repeating her "I don't know", and so while distracted by her own overpowering emotions, Kaname rubs her hand on the ghost and jumps back. "I'm going to see if I can find something out. Maybe Jimmy will go with me. Now you be good and stay put. If I can find some small animal, I'll bring it up to you."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 11-23-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

(OOC: If I'm reading right Kaname is waiting for Jimmy. )

The ghosts hand is cold to Kaname's touch. However it occurs to her that contact also felt...solid.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

(OOC: sorry kyle if i haven't posted in a bit and short, lame post.)

Royo struggle against the bolt sent towards her. 'What the heck was that?' she thought to herself. Coming close to the fire, Royo got up onto her feet. Barely noticing the katana transform into kyle's bow. "Heh what have you gotten yourself into this time" She said to herself in a low voice. Closing her eyes taking a deep breath. She sprinted around in multiple directions so that Hanta couldn't get a shot in.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta was getting irritated from not getting a clean shot. Hanta formed an explosive bold and fused it with the arrow. He shot it into the ground causing a minor earthquake but it was enough to uneven the ground around them. Kimi was sent over the flames and effectively knocked her out from the fall from the breaking ground. "Im done with you." He said to the woman and disappeared in a white mist.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Knocked down to the ground by the minor earthquake. Royo gets' up to see Hanta disappear into a white mist. She gets up and looks at the damage that Hanta cause. The ground was uneven but the roof appear to be fine. "This is one fun island, first zombie, barbarian ghosts, suspicious men, ghosts and now a samurai that can fire strange energy bolts and has super-human strength and can disappear....I need a drink." Royo walks over to kimi, picking her up. Takes a deep sigh and walks over to the captives that Hanta has seemed to left behind. "Are you alright?"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio swung the club in one hand, testing it for weight, he tossed Maria some of the snack food he had found in the plane before hauling himself upright and taking a slug of rum to ease the pain. Cursing under his breath he flexed his limbs and hefted the pack over his shoulders, quickly he turned to Maria "we should push on for the harbour, nobody's coming." He handed her the club and grunted "you might need it when you run out of ammo".

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

(OOC: Give 'em a hair longer, since I'm back I'll shoot some PMs. But if not I don't get a reply I'll get you rolling again.)

------------------

@Ensifer, Aedan, Kylesico, Hasu, and Chiichanny

Further down the cave Royo finds the end of it, which seems to be the only way out. She also finds the captives, but they don't reply to Royo right away as they seem to be unconscious. Well, unless they're some new kind of very lazy undead that lay around breathing. There is a darker skinned old man, covered in tattoos, a cape that seems to be made out of feathers, and something akin to shorts made out of plant fibers of some sort. He's tied to a girl that sort of looks like Miss Hallow. There is also Mia (Hasu's character who Royo already knows).

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A brow quirked upwards, but Jimmy nodded, standing and moving to follow Kaname. "Lead the way. Anything that can help us figure out what's going on sounds good to me."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kaname and Jimmy head down the stairs.

Downstairs they find Kayl staring at a number of crosses in different styles standing upright on a table. They are glowing slightly. The carpeted basement is mostly dominated by bookshelves covering the walls. In addition to the large table there is a smaller one with a reading lamp and a chair, and a third that just holds a fishtank with some brightly colored little fish inside and some food next to it. They seem healthy as they swim around. A single door down there leads into a utility room with a washer, drier, the water heater and such.

Kayl occasionally looks at the cat and makes some gestures. Having been around Kayl a while, Kaname figures that means he's communicating with her telepathically in the same way he had been with herself and Tace.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kayl," Kaname says in a low voice "we need your help, please" noticing a rat run across the floor, she stomps her foot on its tail. The rat squeals and squirms trying to get away but then just stops as if giving up and admitting defeat, but of course that was fine with Kaname. After bending down to grab the rat for the crazy lady upstairs, she turns to Kayl once more with pleading eyes. "Is there something you were telling Saffi?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kirako and Jimmy

Kayl turns to face Jimmy and Kaname, his posture regal as always. He doesn't speak, but thinks at them instead.

<What do you need my help with? I'm trying to work with Saffi to figure out what she did that created the barrier around this place and how it works. So far that isn't going very well. >

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname stopped and thought a moment, thinking of how to word what she wants to say, "This is kind of hard to explain if I'm mistaken...but, do we have some sort of aura around us, what your kind of people feed off of? I'm wondering how we can calm the one upstairs who keeps spouting that she's hungry..." She holds up the rat, "which is why I grabbed this. Would this be any way a substitute for her?" She looks to Saffi "Saffi, thank you for aiding in our safety while in this house, even if it is a small part, at least we don't have the dead charging at us from outside. Is there a way we could somehow learn about that barrier?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The runner's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden voice in his head, and he opened his mouth to ask how he did that - then shut it just as quickly. After all that had happened, why was telepathy out of the question? Instead, Jimmy just shook his head. It was amazing how quickly you could get used to... unusual... things.

"We need to know what exactly she needs that we have. Is it just life? Is it... I don't know, our soul, or something? And if it's the latter - do animals have them as well?" These were questions that centuries of theological debate had never been able to figure out, because they'd never had a way to conclusively prove it. Perhaps here was the chance to do that. Of course, Jimmy reflected, it was the practical applications of the answer that were more important at the moment. It just might save their lives.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

held in Grunts arms, Hallow holds his hand tight embracing a long awaited cuddle
    "oh grunt, its been so long, i cant believe you are here!"
    she says as tears start to form in her eyes.

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kirako and Jimmy

Kayl responds, calm and regal as he usually seems to be

<You do have...something about you to my sight. I'm afraid the rat doesn't have it. But feel free to toss it at her and see if it helps. I'm still...working things out>

He looks at the crosses and the cat again for a moment, looks contemplative for a bit, and than continues.

<I think the thing that might be important is what I call mana. Some people are just born with it, those such as I. But others are said to be able to gain it through victory in combat or certain rituals. So maybe everyone has...some measure of mana and the dead can take it. Or perhaps it's the act of fighting and defeating you that does it. Maybe in these days it can be given, but I wouldn't know how, maybe letting them nibble on you? >

He points at Kaname after a moment

<I do believe you have a lot of it. But you're using much of it to bind Nanalie with yourself>

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce looked around in the dark for the lanterns. He gave the matches to Andrew as he started messing around with one. "Help me out with this?"he looked to Andrew, allowing Fee some rest.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Sure."

Andrew took the lamp and held on to it. He was happy he can materialize in and out but he wondered about the side effects and how they can affect him.

Sure feels good to be human again...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

* Earlier Today*
    I was walking around the west side of the area somewhere near Kaumalapau harbor. He heard a small moan like someone was getting attacked but he ignored it for he was enjoying his walk. Suddenly, out of nowhere a older man and woman wearing nice silk pajamas, with what looked like stab wounds in their chests came at me.

"What in the world are those? What do they want with me?"

They were unarmed but also Fast. They were strong but not very skilled. The things were pushed over a near by cliff onto the rocks. They did not stop moving once they fell but with that hefty of a fall the can't do to much.

*Down at the Beach looking at the Hurricane (aka. Now)*

I have been staring at this hurricane for sometime now. Seems like a few hours but it has only been a few minutes. Looking at it I can see though it because of the lightning. The lightning has been almost silent though. What's going on? I though at first it was just a walk but then those things attacked me. What were they? Some vacation this is turning out to be.

I turn around and start to walk down the sandy beach when I see something in the distance. It was a someone standing there it looked like though I could not really tell for I was to far away to see. I start to head to him. He looks thin.

I don't think he's one of them. Let's try this out now.
    I raise my hand and start to wave at the person on the beach. I yell out a
    "HEY YOU!" and start to walk over to him.

(ooc: I hope this is okay. This is my 1st RPG post in a long time)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 12-03-2010 at 05:19 AM.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Wha....What's going on? Glass lifted his head slowly from the ground where he lay, glancing around. Feeling something caked to his face, he moved his right hand to it to discover it's covered in dried up blood. My head...I'm on a shore? Where did I even come from? In a flash he had a short vision, of a large ship going underwater. Screaming, blood everywhere. Then the sight of swirling water, ash, cinders, and corpses spinning around him. Glass grasped his head, shaking it viciously. He lets out a short scream, trying to clear his mind. With a feeble movement, he stands. Walking to the small strip of the coast, he used the water to clean off the sticky redness on his forehead and cheeks. After that, he begins to climb the rocks. Subconsciously, he studies what he's wearing. A medium weight black trenchcoat, two gloves, and some black jeans with black boots. After getting to the top of the rocks, he hesitated to catch his breath. He couldn't make out who it was, but a man was approaching.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Spawn and Tigris

(OOC: That's a fine opening post Spawn. Maybe a bit short on the proofing. Anyway I handle non player characters and the like, but for the moment you two are alone).

-----------

@LB, Yoko, and Red

The lamp sloshes so it probably has some fuel in it. By the brief matchlight you can see that the wick has disintigrated. You'll need something to replace it. Like a piece of string or somesuch.

The native ghost watches the goings on with interest, but is also starting in surprise at the room. He speaks in a language nobody recognizes, but andrew intuitively understand anyway.

<What is all this....stuff. These strange objects. >

He watches Andrew a bit more

<Do you have any idea what allowed you to do that? Becoming solid>

The ghost tries picking up one of the other lamps, but his hand passes through it, leaving some frost on the glass.

------------

@Gaz

Maria dawdles for a time. But eventually says.

"Ok, lets go. Just let me put up a sign for them."

She starts carving in the side of the plane with her knife.

"Gone to the harbor"

She turns to Glaudio.

"What direction is the harbor?"

Upon him indicating the direction, she carves an arrow pointing in that direction.

"It really would be good if we could get you some better medical care. But sitting around might not help."

She takes the club and uses a shirt from one of the suitcases to make a sash that she attaches it to. She starts following Glaudio through the woods.

"So you've got some stuff of use down at the harbor I take it?"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio stumped off through the woods, sword drawn he turned to Maria and said "i've got a shack and workshop in the harbour, a lot of tools and the like for making and repairing boats. there's a few larger vessles in the harbour that may be made seaworthy with a little work. what did you have in mind?" He though as he walked, what if they could get back to civilisaion and hopefully come back with guns to kill the dead. would it be possible? or would fate go against them again?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information