AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 197 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC: Hmmm maybe PMs would work better for the others....

------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple e

The shirt sort of sticks to both just from having Holly's sweat on it, but it doesn't seem like that strong of a connection.

Moments later the dead slam into the gate. Holly deftly avoids a knife thrust at her and a billiard ball that was thrown at her. Richard also jumps back from the gate as weapons and hands thrust through at him.

If they were more organized, they could open the gate, but for the moment those trying to reach through the thing are making it impossible for those few trying to lift to accomplish anything.

Guy manages to land a nasty kick and sends the lady sliding backwards, making it harder for the other to approach, buying Guy a little time.

OOC: For one karma there can be a stash of bottled water behind the counter. If you can't think of another source.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly Brings her arm up overhead and sweeps kt through the revanants arms, freezing a few more into place- for.a short while. Then, She yells to Niu "Is there water down there? Or better yet,A fire akarm? either would do, spriklers possibly even more!"

ooc- If thdre are no Fire alarms and sprinklers, ill spend the Karma.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

The one. Eyed woman was back, and considerably more annoyed.
    Aiming to build on the already inflicted injury, Guy brought his injured arm up feigning a strike and brought his other around to try hit her crippled jaw

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

It was a little weird knowing there was another ghost but at the same time, she knew it would probably be a little useful.

Cami hadn't realized that she looked worried at all. She cleared her throat. "It's nothing really. I'm just worried about..." She stopped a moment. It seemed a little awkward talking about her life when she didn't really know any of them that well. But, she knew they might be able to help, even if she wasn't sure how. "It's my little brother. He ran off before everything happened. I'm have no idea where he could have gone. I mean, what if..." Cami stopped herself, feeling on the verge of tears. Instead, she fought them back and shrugged. "I just need to find him."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

Kapella has a look of confusion on his face as if he's not quite sure of how to handle multiple conversations.

To Fee he says. "So, like, can you talk to him anywhere? Can he talk to other people?"

He pauses for a bit as the vehicle bounces along at looks a little worried. Then he replies to Cami

"I'm...I'm sorry about that. It's getting to be a problem. I don't want to think about it. There are a bunch of us, and we've all lived here. Everybody has family and friends all over town you know? They're all scared but Well they all kinda want to go looking. But we don't want to lose people.

I told the guys to try and just keep 'em busy. Keep talking, maybe build something or get people watching out. Just so they don't head off on their own. I try just to not think of people. Focus on Fee 'n stuff"

He blushes just a little and then adds, "Uh, and you Cami. I mean keep myself from running off to my buddies home in town.

Heh, I guess kinda like we're doing anyway. But this sounds kinda safer you know? It's a cave, and she said they already cleared it out. Now town. Town is scary. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Hurm. I'm having trouble finding out about fire systems. But some ships have them, so I'll allow that. Decent idea. I think Holly still had the lighter right?

IC:

Guy manages to mostly avoid her swing, getting glanced maybe enough to get a bruise on his ribs, but he lands a solid blow, breaking her jaw and knocking her down again. At least she won't be biting anybody now.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was confused by Andrews reply and distracted by Kapella's questions, but she sat in silence. There were other things to be focused on right now. Like rescuing people. She was about to let herself slip into her own thoughts when Kapella's statement caught her off guard. She glanced at him, but then turned her full attention to the trees rolling past the Jeep as a deep crimson spread across her face. What was that all about?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly saw the Fire Systems and grinned. "Richard,Hold this to a sprinker" she said, handing over the lighter. With some luck, it would make the door and ground wet enough to stick- Though she was going to have to get soaked- And she was not looking forward to it, especially not in her... current attire. She made a mental note to grap something from the store.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt impatient, how much more longer could he attack these two for?
    He had knocked the last girl's jaw clean off, and she was still going. "Do these guys have any fatal points or are they going to continually fight?"

Grasping at the ground, Guy picked up the rack again. Weilding it carefully, he charged at the knocked back jawless woman. aiming at her chest like a lance

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: Neither I nor Kapella know how to reply to that :P

------------------

Richard yells to guy as he holds up the lighter. "When their heads were bashed in enough they seem to at least just twitch!"

Guy charges forward and slams the rack into the lady, she swings at guy, but Guy just has to duck his head back a little to get out of the reach of her swing.
    Picking her off her feet he drives her backwards into the corner of a counter. The glass shatters as she hits it, cutting her up as she's driven into the twisted wreckage of a nice jewlery display, the initial impact seems like it might have seriously messed up her back.

However guy finds himself flying ot the floor. The first woman he had hit in the head managed to actually grab onto his leg. Guy twists away as she stabs him with the scissors in the leg. Luckily she's pretty uncoordinated and guy is soon free of her grasp with what is probably a mostly superficial stab wound in his calf.

A moment later the sprinklers kick on, soaking everything in the room.

OOC: Freezing the water would work, however there are a lot of dead in position to stab with knives, or grab people through the gate. For the moment Guy and Richard could be helpful there, as the none of the dead ladies are very mobile at the moment, though give them enough time and they'll crawl over and stab your ankle.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly yelled ''Now cover me! I need time to seal it up!'' She knelt down, Keeping an Eye on the revenants arms, and waited till there was sufficent water underneath the barrier before pushing her ghost arm into it, freeing the water to the metal to hold it in place- at least long enough, she hoped. Running her arm down the length of the bottom of the barrier, she made a mental note to remember this trick, in case she needed to do it again.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy abduction Richard ran over, each taking a side of Holly. Guy kept aware of Niu's position so that the women wouldn't crawl over to her without him seeing.
    Guy used the rack to start blocking away the limbs aiming to get Holly

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I have just a sec here

IC:

Niu gives a little smile as she notices Guy hasn't fogetten about her.

Guy and Richard aren't making power blows, but their fast blocks keep the dead off of holly for a little bit while HOlly gets down some ice. She things she's got a good contact and then dodges back before something bad happens.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''Lets move it!'' Holly says. Grabbing a nice dress- something blue or black, and pulling off her soaked Bra, she puled the dress on and moved to the window. ''Guy, Grab Niu! SHe needs you help, I cant carry anyone untill I figure out how Petani and I use this arm!''

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy watched as Holly gave out instructions and turned red as she started to change without warning.

"Gottit" he said turning away sharply. He hoisted Niu onto his back again ''everything okay with you?" he asked.

Guy headed over and rejoined the group, stepping around the two women.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard follows the two but is confused. "We finally got a door between us and them. Couldn't we rest a bit or try to fix Niu or something?"

OOC: IF you look out the window you'd see the island surrounded by what looks like the eyewall of a hurricane and dark clouds overhead. The flashy lighting you've got in thise room has been coming from very frequent lightning, much of it silent. There aren't any dead that you see among the mechanisms for the lifeboats. And above your head you can see a couple are left.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. "Alright, rest. But not for too lng... I dont know how well that barrier will hold." She began studying the mechanisms to try and find acway of getting the Lofeboat above them down.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy lay Niu down softly . "How's your leg?" he asked. "Richard, do you think we could create some sort of crutch from that hatstand? im not sure where it disappeared to during that craziness".

Guy slid down beside Niu. "Hey. Guess what's outside the window."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The lifeboats are suspended on arms. The way the mechanisms appear to work is that people load into the lifeboats from the comfort of the floor above yours. The arms then swing out to get the lifeboats clear of the ship, and then the rope mechanisms would lower the boats into the water. It looks like there are manual lever based controls for both functions up above, but they look to be in a location where you'd have to be on the main ship to use them as opposed to on the boat.

While it's nothing more than the occasional noise or suspect shadow moving, it seems like there might be some things moving around above near the lifeboats.

Back in the room Niu says sadly "It's broken, above the knee. I'm not. I'm not in pain, I barely feel it and I'm not...losing a lot of blood or swelling. But I can't walk!"

Richard looks at the hatrack. "I think it's to long to be a crutch, but it would work as a walking stick. Maybe we could break up some chairs and make a splint or something using clothing for rope?"

The dead outside are still held back by the frozen down gate. The ladies are trying to crawl toward Guy, but their progress is slow.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly frowns. "Youll be ok Niu. Richard, Pass me the hat stand. Ill see kf I can use it to bring a booat down to our level whilst you make her a splint. Also be warned- there might be some of the dead in the lifeboat. So be prepared." After Richard gave her the hat stand, Holly moved to the window and began trting to use it like a hook, to pull the boat dow t o there level.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy frowned. He guessed Holly was right.
    He looked around for some straight coathangers, to change into a splint.
    He looked at the women. He should really put them out of their mis, but Niu was his first priority right now

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly looks about above her. It doesn't seem like there's a way to bata boat down, but if she had some things to stand on, or maybe if she jumped off a wall and grabbed onto the mechanism, she might be able to catch both the safety and handle of the release level and swing the boat out. Maybe the lever to lower the thing, though then she wouldn't be in the lifeboat.

Richard gives the crawling ladies a very wide bearth as he goes to get a chair and uses his current chair leg to break off the long pieces that make up the rear legs and back support.

The between Guy working with the wire and Richard with some clothing bits he's using like rope. Something is coming together that might hold. It's kinda ugly though. Niu has an odd expression, like she isn't impressed, but wants to look grateful.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly ffowns, weighing.up her options. "Guy.. Fichard... Niu. What would you do here?? I dont know what to fo, wrther to jump up or find a chair to stand on as i bring the boat down. And were a team.I cant make all the desicions alone. " She leantvon the hatstand, getting tired as thr adrenaline left her bloodstream.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What about i lift you up and hold you, and perhaps then you could reach? at the very least, it'll be less to jump from"
    He looked at Niu's leg. "Richard, I don't think I can help anymore anyway, you seem to know how to so this, i think im just deconstructing your hard work at the moment"

Getting up off his knees he walked over to Holly. Impulsivly he gave her a big hug. "Oops. I seem to have tried lifting you from too high up" he didn't let go though.
    He didn't like to think of it, but if the lifeboat plan was a failure, this might be the last chance to do something like this.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly listened to guys terrible joke excuse, and laughed. It was as strangely pretty sound, and oddly normal in such a strange time. Dhe put her arms around him too, Careful not to use her etheral arm to freeze him and thought "Petani... Can you make arm solid?" As soon as Petani did, She tightened her embrace, swaying on the spot. "Guy..." She whispered. "I dont know if ill ever get to say it again, do ill say ir now. I love you."She said simply, then kisssef him full. on the lips.

ooc- Just let me know ehere to start Krystia by the way.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Guy left him, Richard gave sort of a huff at being left with Niu and a tangle of stuff, but he sort of smiled too, and got back to things, telling her "I'll makes sure you get something that makes a good walking stick too, just in case.

As Guy and Holly started hugging, he seemed like he was about to say something. But Niu smiled and held up two of her fingers fingers to his lips, suscessfully shutting him up for the moment.

OOC: Well, you're obviously a good enough posted to have more than one character Esiphas, but lemmi ponder how to manage this a bit if that's OK with you. I'm still playing GM catchup.

--------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

OOC: He might have been able to win this, but he's being a sport about it for a little extra karma.

IC:

Gladuio smiles at the creature he has pinned to the ground with his arm blade, even though he is impaled by its tail.

He'd have beheaded the thing...if it hadn't lopped off his flachion arm earlier, so Glaudio settles for a nasty headbut, pushing it's now messed up head into the muddy ground.

However before he can pull off his next maneuver the creature whips it tail down and seperates his good arm at the shoulder.

It hows and frustrated and gurgling howl as Glaudio responds to that with another headbut messing up its mouth. Glaudio inwardly curses not being able to aim so well without any good arms.

But in a moment the creature grabs onto Glaudio's torso and thrashes its tail about, severing Glaudio where the tail and penetrated his guts.

As if still worried about Glaudios upper torso it quickly hurls him down the hill they had been fighting on.

Glaudio bounces and rolls a while and eventually comes to a stop. Looking back up the hill. Glaudio sees that as the fight had been winding down the Native ghosts that had the women had already started moving off with the, the women being more than willing to run at top speed away from that creature without any prodding.

The creature he'd been fighting once again takes after them. But two of the native ghosts block his path. The creature looks like it is about to attack them, when one of them holds up the necklace it had offered to Glaudio when he had defeated the huge dead guy in front of the native spirits. But Glaudio had tossed it aside.

The creature seems to pause and have some awareness. It takes the necklace and adds it to the similar looking necklace it already has around its neck.

It's eyes glow blue and something starts happening to its legs. They start streching out longer than they were before and muscles shift and reatach in different ways, especially the feet, which burst out of the creature's shoes and now end in claws.

Using the claws to dig into the dirt, the creature then leaps over the native ghosts and takes off in the direction the ghosts with the women had been traveling.

But with his low vantage point, and being quite a ways downhill at this point, Glaudio had already lost sight of the other ghosts and the women, and soon looses sight of the creature, and then the last two native ghosts hurry after it.

Leaving Glaudio alone on the hillside.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-03-2012 at 12:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information