AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 197 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Raymond still seems a little bit in a daze, but he's shaking it off. Which gets him to puff his chest out.

"Alright, here's the deal, your jobs are to keep her alive, and be good servants. Run off and something like her" He points and Niu "Will eventually feast on your brains. Screw with me and I'll do it myself."

Richard at least does a good job at seeming intimidated by a huge man/shark thing.

Raymond seems to be thinking.

'Well, alright, I guess lets get back to the food."

He looks at the new three with a mixed expression, maybe a little annoyance in there.

"Hmmm well, at least you ought to be able to keep my lady and I from getting disturbed"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    The three ghosts don't reply to Andrew, but his *speakinging* to them does some to provoke a reaction and all three couldn't help but turn toward Andrew. Maybe just a very basic human response still there to being addressed, maybe some surprise that they could understand Andrew. Andrew isn't sure. He also isn't sure if their issue is that they have problems with communicating or if they're just too intent on Michael to want to reply.

However that distraction turns out to be all Michael needed to zip around the one ghost in a position to intercept him. That gets him out of immediate trouble. But the three start after him again, and Andrew worries that they might be able to eventually keep up if they have the typical undead endurance. Michael is going to exhaust himself fast running like that.
    Andrew sighed as he continued along with the set of ghosts chasing Michael.

(Andrew) "What I've gotten myself into?"

He decided to contact his friends to see if they are still alive...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Thomas, Sam, and Jacob pinned what's left of Walter to the ground, they wanted to know if it was possible to get Walter back to normal but got a feeling from a familiar source, Andrew.

(Thomas) "Andrew?"
    (Andrew) "You guys still alive?"
    (Thomas) "Yeah, some good news and bad news."
    (Andrew) "Hit me."
    (Thomas) "Good news is that we found Walter."
    (Andrew) "..........okay, now for the bad news......."
    (Thomas) "He's a zombie, but we're trying to return him to normal according to our mystical friend."
    (Andrew) "Really? Okay, try to revive him and try not to kill him."
    (Thomas) "Will do. We'll see you if we can."

The communication ended as Andrew continued his pursuit.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Find a spot where we can get up onto the rooftops without being seen... we should be able to keep out of sight up there." It would be Kaname's big test free-running, but he'd be there to help if she got into any trouble. Jimmy looked over to Kaname. "Ready for this?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

Andrew can easily keep up with the ghosts. He has to run, but it isn't tiring him out like it would when he was alive.

The creatures seem like they might be concerned about Andrews presence, but mostly they're fixated on the sounds of Michael zipping through the threes, but he's got to be slowing down.

Andrews telepathy translates what might just have been a thought from the creature behind him, not thought in a language as such but more projected emotion and instinct or a fraction of a mind, but Andrew''s mind translates it as. <Don't get in my way again or I'll thwack you good!>

OOC: I'll leave the friends thing to you.

------------------

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Jennifer nods cautiosly. "Well, just getting you to a building should be pretty easy. You can go around the outer edge of the city, and I'll wave when the coast is clear to a building I'm near. ... but are you sure you know what you're doing? "

OOC: You're free to describe her doing the walking and waving thing if you'd like. It isn't that tricky for her to manage, especially if you are willing to wait a minute or so.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew heard what the ghosts had to say and he wanted to know what they wanted.

(Andrew) "What do you want from that guy anyways?"

Andrew hoped that he can help them out...

OOC: Short post but it's my last one for tonight...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Richard was first to bow, followed by an awkward shuffle from Niu and Guy, attempting to do the same

It wasn't so bad... he planned to protect Holly anyway. But what exactly would serving them entail? Guy thought to himself.

Maybe being in close quarters with him would reveal a weakness they could use later
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-02-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: MOAR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

After sending out his message Andrew does get something back from them, though again, it feels strange like he's dealing with fractured subconsciouses replying than "full" minds.

<Bones>

<Rip out bones>

<Missing bones>

<I have no skull, want one>

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly Followed Raymone off to the food, idly inspcting her etheral arm. It was a Rather interesting thing, and i certainly looked pretty. ''I wonder how this thing actually works... Do you know Raymone?'' She said, looking up at the shark creature. ''I'm just curious, as is all. How did you make it? How does it work?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trailing behind Holly and Ramone, Guy noticed Ramone was free from burns. If their earlier assault was so ineffective, how could they ever escape.

Still examining their backs, he realised Holly's arm was there. he gasped audibly.
    He could have sworn that the arm outside the door was hers.

It had gone once they left the room. Perhaps he was just seeing things, or maybe those creatures took it.
    regardless, he was glad she was intact.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname remains silent for a moment and nods her head while looking over at Jimmy. With a determined expression, she whispers "I'm ready"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raymone turns to Holly. "I'm not exactly sure, mostly I just followed directions. I think the basic idea is that I shoved a ghost into you, and your moving its arm."

The lightning flashes and Guy can see the scene a little better. Raymone shows no sign of the burning, however he does show signs at the moment that he was slashed in the torso and arm by a knife, and he's bleeding from the wounds.

Guy also sees Holly's arm better, or rather he realizes that he's able to see through the arm.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy jumped in shock as the lighting struck.
    "Her... Her hand is seethrough!" he whispered to Richard. "What's going on?"

Richard shrugged it off. he mustn't have seen the spritely arm, Guy thought, otherwise he'd be equally concerned.

He needed to clear everything up with Holly as soon as it was safe.

Veering to the right, Guy decided to walk alongside Niu instead of the unresponsive Richard.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sort of ''Huuuh...''ed, but other than tha she made no response. Shrugging shortly after, she declared ''Thats knida wierd. Still, I guess I owe you one for that.'' She began inspecting the walls untll they arrived bcak at the balcony where all the food was. ''Ok, I'm going to have a little wine i think, if there is any. What about them?'' she says, indicating Guy, Richard and Niu. ''What can they get? They need to eat you know. Or at least, the male's do. I think the girl is one of the zombie things, albiet less... monstrous. Do they need food?''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raymon smiles as he's thanked by Holly, but seems a bit perplexed by the question

"Hmmmm. Alright, lets you and I get back to our meal, the wine and champaign should still be cold.

They can act as scouts to make sure we aren't interupted, and in the process probably find some food in the area, it wasn't mealtime but the side rooms should have staged some stuff.

As for the lady."

He stares at her and she backs up a bit

"Geez. I don't really know. I hope they don't get all stinky and stuff. Maybe it was good to get those two."

Raymond turns away and mostly gently takes Holly's hand and leads her back into the dining area.

Niu seems somewhat crushed by hearing that, she stares at her hands and it looks like she might be trying to cry, but she may have used up all her tears and simply not be making any more.

Richard is doing his best to stand there and yet be less visible than Holly's arm.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly lloked back over her shoulder and said "You heard the man." Her eyes told a different story..they almost screamed "Im so sorry!" and at the same time saif "Ill find a way to repay you someday." But when she looked back she looked all noble and self agrandised again, like a real noble lady might. In her head more thoughts turned, but most prominant is "I hope i get to kill him soon... I dont want Guy or Richard wirking like slaves. Even Niu deserved better, despite her state". She saw her looking ready to cry. "Even Niu. Especially Niu." she thought.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the pair walked off to the rest of their meal, Guy moved towards Niu and gave her a hug.
    After a while, when he thought it was alright, he spoke. Or rather, his stomach did, a loud grumbling reminded him that he hadnt eaten since he woke up.

"Richard?" He asked "Do you think you can mind this door while me and Niu find something for us to eat? Don't worry, I'll take over the shift when we return"

Niu still looked upset, but eager to find food .

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard says "Yeah, I'll watch the door, you'll hear if I see something coming, but this place has a number of ways in. So be careful. "

Raymond slouches into his seat, waiting for Holly to come. "Ahhh, so where were we? Ah yes, you wanted to have some wine." He takes a bottle out of the somewhat still icey bucket and pours her some.

Moving into the staging kitchen, Guy and Niu find that it's better equiped than most home kitchens and with much of the same things, just a lot more tablespace and little fridges and things for turning mostly prepared food into the beautiful dishes they'd been enjoying.

An elevator on one side probably goes down to the lower levels where food would be kept and early prep done, though it wouldn't have power at the moment.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-04-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Absolutely. Let's do this." He nodded to Jenny, who led as they made their way over to the edge of the city. They crouched behind a tree as Jenny moved over to the buildings, waiting for her to signal that it was clear. After a few minutes, the undead things wandered away, and she waved them over. He whispered to Kaname, "Let's go!" and sprinted towards the building, grabbing onto the drainpipe when he reached it and quickly climbing to the roof. Once he was up, he leaned back over the side, ready to give Kaname a hand up if she needed it.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy did a quick sweep of the room with his eyes. There was plenty of things of use here. Taking out his stowed away knife he gathered a new, sharper one for himself and two smaller, but equally sharp one for Niu and Richard.

"Ramone might be okay with us taking these if it's to protect them, but it's probably still best he doesn't see them" Guy said to Niu, whilst concealing his and Richard's blades.

They moved onto the small fridges next, to see what they could find

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled gratefully as Raymone passed her the wine. "So then big boy. Tell me more about this spjrit youve got dealing with you. Or am I talking to the Spirit, and Raymone is inside you?" She looked genuinely fascinated by it, and as she took a sip of wine she glanced Raymone over completely, examining all the details she could take in. "How can you breathe out of water? Does the spirit heal your injuries? Is there a limit on wat it can heal? I dont want you dying from a grenade or anything, do id rather know what tk keep clear of. I dont want to loose my man to some stupid soldier with a couple of Browning Automatics and a few C4 charges. I like ylu in one big peice!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: I'll chirp in when stuff comes up, but right now you guys are fairly free to RP this as you wish. Kaname, being mostly human, isn't capable of leaping from building roof to building roof across a street. However Jimmy can do so trivially, and Kaname is quite competent enough with her new freerunning advantage to be able to hold his hand and not bungle things up. So you guys are free to RP this yourselves at least until you reach the house.

-----------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple .

There are indeep plenty of very nice kitchen knives of many types, some of which even have little plastic safety sleves that make for a decentish scabard for pocket carry, and about any normal thing you might find in a kitchen is probably present.

Opening one of the fridges, guy finds rows of Cannoli already stuffed, just waiting to be put on a dessert plate and presumably covered with some powdered sugar or whatever to make them look fancy.

Niu seems to be having some mental trouble. She mumbles "Am I...am I just going to rot away? I don't...I don't feel hungry, not for real food, I just want to hurt people, not even eat them. I can't even bring to mind how to cook. If you are what you eat...am I nothing? "

Back at the table Raymond lounges back and takes a swig of wine as his eyes feast on Holly.

"You know, I'm not sure about a whole lot of that. But I figure I'm tough enough. I don't think there are any soldiers on the Island anyway.

Mostly I've just got this spirit buddy with me. It stays quit enough, but we can "talk" or something

I think there are at least a handful of spirits like him. A number of sharks like me too. I think most are just killing machines though.

Not smooove like me."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Camille cleared her thoat and looked around again. "Don't worry about it, I feel the same way. And I guess I understand how they feel." She tried to decide what to do. Trying to find someone to help seemed like a good idea but Sora was right. They were all too happy, finding the ones they thought they had lost forever.

"Well, I guess our only choice is to ask around. We won't be able to find her by herselfs. It'll be impossible. Someone must have some idea on what to do." Camille began to walk forward, looking for anyone who looked like they were trustworthy enough.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hmmm...." Guy mumbled "Do you think they've had desert yet? Maybe I should leave it here. Sure, I'd like something with more sustenance anyway".

Guy looked over to the worried Niu, "Maybe you should try eat some, you might have just forgotten what it feels like to be hungry. I'm sure there's some meat around here that'd be lovely, and if not.... well, you could tear it apart and stuff"
    Guy tried a weak smile, but it wasn't a very good effort and Niu could see he was equally worried about her.

Trying to take her mind off things, he let Niu lead the rest of the scavenging. "We better not take too long or Richard'll worry"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Hmmmm, they might need more of an icebreaker than that.

IC:

Sora looks around a bit, and tries to get a couple peoples attention. She is quite unsuccessful.

Growing frustrated she stands up on a rock and yells out.

"Please, I've got a friend left in another cave! Can anybody help us go get her!"

She looks around at people staring at her.

"There are...there are supplies in the cave. I'm not sure what, I think some food and weapons and stuff. But we need to hurry!"

-------------

@mrpineapple

Niu startes at Guy a few seconds with her jaw open.

Then she puts her hands in front of her face and gets that look like she'd cry if she still had tears.

"Rip apart raw meat and eat it!!!?!?!

You...you think I'm a monster! You just want me to be your monster! Like a pet to protect you and get ripped apart like those others I was with in the hall the next time a shark thing wants to eat you!

Bwaaaa!!!"

At that Niu rushes out through the doors and starts running toward the door you came into the dining area through.

Richard looks confused and gets waaaay out of her path as she approaches.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Niu, i didn't mean it like that, NIU!" he called after her as she turned to leave.

Guy chased her down to the entrance. "Niu, come back, let me explain!"

She was fast, and losing him. Once she had ran through the entrance door she was out of sight.

Guy continued calling down the various corridors, but to no avail, Niu was gone. He hadn't been taking notice of their path on their way there, so it was hopeless trying to pursue her further.

He walked back to Richard and threw his scavenged food at his feet. "Here." he said "I don't feel like eating".
    Guy slouched down against the wall, arms holding his knees.
    After a moment if awkward silence, Guy spoke up in a gruff voice - "you can go explore or something, I'll mind here.."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information