AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Light Buster

Michael had hidden in some bushes when the spirits started hurling weapons.

"Yes...yes I've had a pretty good break, I think I could run again for a while...uh...I guess you figure out where we're going and I'll follow."

The spirit that turns out to be Michaels distant relative moves back towards the rest of the formation of nightmarchers.

-----------------------------------------

@Bamboo. @Meteorkeeper and @The Nana Ryu

The hospital is obviously trying to be modern. It's the only one on the island, so it's equiped for surgery and so on, having the machines and rooms you'd see in other hospitals. However this is not a large town, so the hospital is small. It's got wood paneling and a shingled roof and only three stories.

You're on the third story. Peeking out of the door, you'd see that the halls appear to be empty, and everything looks like it's administrative stuff and offices. However you can hear a thumbing from one, no two of the rooms with closed doors. One a supply room and the other a doctors office.

------------------------------------

@Gazkul @Narona and @Esiphas

Since her shirt is now hanging down, Glaudio might have not spotted the tattoo on Naomi.

However he can't help but see that tattoos on the girl Sora seems to be trying to help, as she's just wearing shorts and a sports bra. Tattoos, some of them fresh and bleeding cover the majority of her body. A complex and elaborate tapestry of interlocking symbols to make geometric shapes in black on her light skin. She seems a little out of it.

There is another girl, who looks to maybe be an asian woman in her 40s with long black hair. She is wearing what was probably an expensive business skirt suit. She seems to be in shock if anything. Her top was unbuttoned though her bra left on, and she has a tattoo as well, also fresh and bleeding, and very much like Naomis, just going from one armor, across her stomach and to the other arm, as opposed to all over like the girl Sora is behind.

They're in a cages that looks like they were recently made by screwing a gate pieces into a natural pocket in the cave wall. All the padlocks have been broken and the cages are open. But the two girls are apparently stuck in their chairs with their hands behind their back. More specifically they've got plastic cable ties on their hands.

Sora see's Glaudio approach.

"Ahhh. Get away! I'll kil you, you bastards! Er.....wait.....Glaudio? If that's...you...could you free the girls, I can't.... I can't touch things. And I don't know...she might need to be carried."

Sora seems like she's about to cry.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: hold on guys, for the rest of this week and next i'll be busy with exams, so if I don't reply much blame it on my college D: oh and i'm not sure if Naomi is supposed to understand him or not >.> so because of the state she's in i'll just make her 'not hear him' and completely change the scene XD just for kicks :P and cause i'm not sure what she should do.

Naomi turns to face the wolf (Dragur/Esiphas). Hearing him whine sprung sympathy from her heart as she didn't recognize that this is the same wolf that Esiphas turned into.
    "You miss some one too?" she asked as if she though he'd understand when thinking he also wouldn't understand. (confusing? YES!)
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

OOC, This is Gaz using Esiphas' account.

Glaudio flinched as he heard the fear in Sora's voice, but he accepted that now that the last of his humanity had left him he didn't deserve much more. He stumped heavily over to the cages but his hands were careful and steady as he cut the bonds, the noched blade of his sword severing them without much trouble. He carried out the older one first, lying her on the ground before returning for the other."Is this your friend?" he rasped. He tried to make the features of his face synpathetic but the half healed connections merely made a slight smilecross his features.

The relief of paying off his debt to Sora mixed with a feeling of loss breaking the emotional block he'd developed when the dead first started appearing.

Ooc- And now, This is Esiphas again.

Ic- Draugr realised she was having trouble hearing him. But she seemed to be feeling sympathetic, which was what Esiphas wanted. And if Esiphas was happy... well, he could manipulate him into doing things his way more. He remained silent, giving another whiper. This was easy. He nuzzled her cheek with his nose- it was cold, and a little wet. He Whined again, and sat down next to her.

Inside his head, Draugr's face became as smuggish as a wolf can be. <See Esiphas? I told you i could get it done.> Esiphas nodded. ''She's letting us near. Is it possible she doesent remember us, or.... No. No i'm going to take this as a positive.'' Draugr grinned to himself. >So Easy< he thought.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

at...uh... @-GAZKUL- I guess.

Sora manages a little smile "Yes...this...this in Nina. We found her, and she's...alive" Sora chokes up on that last word as she looks at her friend lying on the ground.

But then Nina's eyes come into focus and she looks at Sora, and says, very quitely, "Thank you."

At that point Sora loses it and she starts crying. Which is sort of odd because she doesn't have tears anymore, but otherwise its the same, she bends over to "hug" her friend. Apparently she's gotten used to her form enough to keep from icing her up.

Nina very slowly manages to move her arms into a "hug" for Sora.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Andrew) "Okay..."

Andrew tried to contact Fee again...

(Andrew) Fee, where are you? We're done here and we're coming to you.

Andrew hoped that Fee would be able to contact him and regroup with them.

OOC: I have a group presentation coming up. Sorry for the inconvenience from this short post.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-07-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC; Ah, sorry again. I like what you guys did instead of my idea anyways. :P

The roaring waves crashed on the beach, and for the first time in her life Skye could actually hear the noise they made. It was beautiful. She breathed in the salty air, and laughed as it tickled her nose. A flock of seagulls flew over her head, and relished in the squawking of the loud group.
    But she couldn't help thinking that she was forgetting something, then she remembered. Greg and Victoria. Snapping her eyes open, she was surprised to find that she was lying on the floor with her back propped up against the wall. Rising to her feet, she began to look for her friends. It didn't take very long.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: k first, does Esiphas/Dragur in wolf form have tattered clothing on? or is it morphed into the skin to prevent embarrassment :P BTW not recognizing him (dragur) dose not mean she doesn't know him(well his form more or less), it just means the state of shock she's in is causing her to be all like 'oh a dog' instead of 'omg thats the one huge wolf that I saw Esiphas transform into!'
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: So first, note Light busters post just a little up from mine, he's trying to contact you again. Anyway, it occurs to me that the group would most likely want to get the people from the cave before doing any airplane stuff, and maybe not all would even want to fly out. So it isn't really a problem that Suzumi's inactive until you get there.

IC:

Almost everybody in the group is getting freaked out by Fee. They're still advancing, because they know there are undead following them, but their pace has slowed a lot.

A stream of what Fee presumes to be filth flows out of Kapella, and he goes over to a jeep and all but tosses an old guy out of it so he can set Fee down on the hood while he stands on the front bumper of the jeep as it plods along at the pace others are jogging at.

"C'mon Fee, what's going on. You need to explain things, what are you seeing and hearing? C'mon baby. "

He shakes Fee a little and holds her face in his hands, leaning close so their noses almost touch as he looks into her not quite in focus eyes like he expects to learn something there.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- Just trousers, Esiphas has been barechest since he lost a rib, and barefoot since he turned into a wolf. The trousers are kinda torn up, and the fur pokes through them in most places. Thery are also covered in mud and blood, so they are quite hard to spot in the dark. Also, just to be clear, he is walking on all fours, but he is still a Massively oversided creature- about 4/3 of the size of a normal wolf- and he doesnt naturally walk on all fours, so it looks kinda strange.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Once again Fee was swept up and around as Kapella repositioned her again. Now he was in her face, shaking her in an attempt to make her calm down. It took her a moment but when she finally got her breathing under control, she looked Kapella right in the eyes. "Just... just a minute ago there were... there were ghosts, up on the mountain! They want to hurt us and I don't know what to do about them. I swear I saw them, they were just there! This is just like back in the forest. I keep getting these feelings and every time I do, they're right!" she rambled, her words spewing out. Her mind reeled as she tried to get the story straight in her head and the proximity wasn't helping. She wanted to pull back but she couldn't. Flashes of the ghostly green things kept popping up in the back of her eyeballs. She wanted to find a hole and hide from whatever those things were but she was so tired, despite her racing heart.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: When we were discussing this matter, I thought we settled on him looking like "Free" from soul eater. Except for the clothes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Soul-Eater-Free-1024x576.png
Views:	9
Size:	429.8 KB
ID:	54955

Which I thought worked well, because he's wolfish, but not in a detailed manner. So that works well for a spirit that knows dogs, but doesn't actually know wolves since there aren't any on the Islands.

----------------------------

@Red&Stiletto

Kapella continues holding onto Fee with his face just in front of hers, and staring intently into her eyes.

(OOC: He saw a doctor on a TV show do this when somebody was going into shock.)

Fee is a little distracted, because Andrew interupted when asking when to meet up.

But then she hears Kapella asking over and over.

"C'mon baby, tell us where to go, do you know where we can go to be safe? What do we do? "

OOC: If you don't recall you can either ask, wing it, or maybe check your PMs, but I don't want to keep you from posting so go with whichever keeps you rolling.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-07-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC- I have no idea what your talking about. ;D The only thing I can think of is the suzumi thing but I don't control that so I'm winging it. >w>")

Fee reached her hands up and wrapped them around Kapella's on her face. "We have to get off this island. That's the only safe place. There isn't anywhere on this island we can stay long without them eventually getting to us. We have to stop whatever's going on or get out of here," she said, her voice shaking. Suddenly, Andrew's voice rang in the back of her head again. "Andrew, we have to get off this island. We need to meet somewhere, and we need to all get off this island," she said aloud, forgetting that Andrew wasn't in her presense.

She focused her eyes on Kapella's again and squinched them shut, sure that he would think she was crazy. "Andrew is the one you met earlier tonight. He's a ghost, sort of, and he's comunicating with me telepathically. We were in a group together earlier when I got my first vision. We were being chased by a bunch of those undead things and we found a little bunker. We thought we could hunker down in there for a while until I got a vision about a tracker in the mist of the undead. I got another vision just a bit ago and there were green ghost things everywhere. They wanted to hurt us. We have to leave the island, we have to," she said, her voice haggard as she suppressed her panic. It felt like all the walls were closing in.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    (OOC- I have no idea what your talking about.
    OOC: I was worried about that. The idea was to try and avoid spots where dead might tend to have been buried, as they're popping out where bodies were present underground from long ago. Anyway you can send more stuff to @Light Buster by thinking when you'd like. He can "hear" if you concentrate.

IC:

Kapella actually seems massively relieved when Fee starts talking like a normal sane person, he actually smiles broadly at her for a few moments, before, well, starting to swear a lot again. Then he yells to everybody.

"Ok, same basic plan, but we need people looking out for those green ghost things. We...if we need to get of this island we'll figure something out if we have to once we get to the caves."

A bit toward the rear of the group somebody says. "What should we do if we see one of those green things? We're a big group!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-07-2011 at 11:57 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio smiled, it wasn't much of a smile but it was recognizable as one at least. He slumped down next to one of the cages and tried to get a little respite, to recharge his batteries. Mildly irritated that the last of the rum was in the trousers that still adorned his old legs, lying in the dust somewhere. He made a mental note to try and find some more from somewhere, it was more of a resurance than anything else now but it was good at moments like this.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Tintalle View Post
    OOC; Ah, sorry again. I like what you guys did instead of my idea anyways. :P

The roaring waves crashed on the beach, and for the first time in her life Skye could actually hear the noise they made. It was beautiful. She breathed in the salty air, and laughed as it tickled her nose. A flock of seagulls flew over her head, and relished in the squawking of the loud group.
    But she couldn't help thinking that she was forgetting something, then she remembered. Greg and Victoria. Snapping her eyes open, she was surprised to find that she was lying on the floor with her back propped up against the wall. Rising to her feet, she began to look for her friends. It didn't take very long.

Greg was relieved to see Skye back on her feet. "Glad to see your doing all right, we are going to look around the top floor now." Greg made shore Sky could see his mouth moving when he spoke.
    So all three entered the third floor hallway from the stairwell it didn’t take long until Greg found a doctors office and right across from it a medical supply closet. "Excellent well I am going to check out the office first" anticipation mounting inside him. Soon I will finally have answers Greg thought as he opened the door.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: @Meteorkeeper and @Bamboo don't post me there I'll catch up unless its a emergency(like me dying)...............@sunnyside that's wear the thumping is coming from???
    "Glad to see your doing all right, we are going to look around the top floor now." Greg made shore Sky could see his mouth moving when he spoke.
    So all three entered the third floor hallway from the stairwell it didn’t take long until Greg found a doctors office and right across from it a medical supply closet. "Excellent well I am going to check out the office first" anticipation mounting inside him.
    She saw and heard Greg talking to Skye but that didn't concern her as much as the thumping. Victoria hated the thumping it made her nervous and reminded her of other events in her life.
    "I don't like this i don't"
    and being childish she stomped her foot and crossed her arms and pouted a little.
    'Ma~~ i feel so stupid'
    she thought but that's how she felt.
    Soon I will finally have answers Greg thought as he opened the door.
    "Don't open it!!! We need to find where the thumping is coming from before we-"
    OC: and I'll leave it at that so @sunnyside imput would be appreciated ^-^
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper @Tintalle and @The Nana Ryu

OOC: Nana's being clever in this case. Normally I'd have said she was just a little too late, and have her character ready and alert. However Gregory has the "good instincts advantage" So I'll say that keeps him fom entirely turning the knob.

IC:

Gregory starts to turn the knob, finding it onlocked, but he feels the hairs on the back of his neck rise as he gets a bad feeling about the room and the thumping and rotates it a little back as Victoria speaks.

Suddenly there is a much larger thump as something hits the door, hard. That was loud, but whatever it was didn't manage to break the door.

(OOC: Oh, and you don't have to use the @ thing on me. It isn't like I'm going to not check this thread when I come on. I figure the rest of you are up to all sorts of other stuff and might miss things or otherwise appreciate it.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- (Though the others aren't all that far away from him)

Sora and Nina continue sobbing away, Glaudio isn't so sure if they're sad, happy, hurt, or just plain crying.

He contemplates a moment on alcohol and the situation he found himself in while while headless. He figures that he should be able to taste the alcohol with this new head, and could probably get drunk after some fashion, but his consciousness seems seperate from whats going on in the brain on his shoulders. So he might just be buzzy instead of being in an altered mental state. Also, the rum might have not gotten shot, since the more damaging round was to his hip.

(OOC: I'll leave the rum status up to you.)

Near him Glaudio hears the Asian woman speak. Her voice is very weak and hoarse, like maybe she's sick or he vocal cords are otherwise hurt or strained.

"I...I remember we were in an airplane, and then there was a storm all around. We...crashed, but everyone was OK...until they came, and, and they shot me...it hurt, and then they....and the others."

She's babbling a bit, but then while still lying on the ground she moves her head to look straight at Glauido and says.

"Why?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-08-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Andrew) Okay, I'll have Michael follow me to your location. If you find a place where we can leave, we'll meet you there.

Andrew then turned to Michael and helped him up.

(Andrew) "Come on Michael, we're leaving."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee, for once, was completely stumped. She hadn't seen what to do if they came across the ghostly figures. There wasn't much you could do against a ghost. She thought for a moment but then buried her face in her hands. "Run. If you see a ghost, just run," she said. She ran her hands over face and looked up at Kapella, pleading with her eyes that he would understand her inability to help with this. Then there was Andrew, resounding behind her ears. "I'll..." she started to say, barely catching herself talking aloud to somehow who wasn't there again. She refocused herself and concentrated her thoughts on Andrew. 'I'll let you know when we start making plans. Sorry I can't be of more help now.'

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Fee hasn't said where she's going yet, though Andrew is on the edge of the Island, so I figure you're moving away towards the center, which does happen to be the direction Fee is in. Andrew might also guess she's either still at, near, or going to the caves where they were last together.

IC:

The spirit that is distantly related to Michael delays a little on the edge of his formation of nightmarchers. But Michael is pretty spooked and just gives him a polite nod before happily getting away from the guys that just took out Mahoe (and possibly a bunch of people at the hotel if this is part of that bunch).

Soon Andrew and Michael are making their way through the woods.

------------------

EDIT: OOC: Ooop, Red posted while I was putting this together. By the way, if it ever seems like I'm not responding to something feel free to shoot me a PM. It would have been easy for me to miss that post, and I wouldn't want to do that.

IC:

The group is sharp eyed as they move along. They make it a fair distance toward the caves, and Kapella was starting to talk to people about splitting up and prepping an ambush in case any of the dead from the city are still following when someone finally screams.

"Their! A green thing, it just burst out of the ground. And another! Oh God there are bones floating around in them!"

Forwarned the group bolts, however since they're coming from in front of and behind the group from one side of the forest, the people in the Jeeps just bail out and start running away. The group had something of a head start, but the older people are starting to lag behind...
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-08-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Greg jumps back from the door clearly startled by the banging on the other side.
    "That was a close one thanks for the heads up Victoria that could have been bad...but this dose complicate things a bit. Any idea on what we should do about this the moment I open that door whatever is on the other side will waste no time in taring us limb from limb....we could try setting a trap for it or something " Greg was clearly ankshus to get into that room.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio's fixed her with his dead gaze, his eyes had started to cloud over almost as soon as he'd reintegrated his new head but apart from seeming outwardly unnerving it didn't seem to be effecting his vision too much. He picked absent minded at the plastic tubing that protruded from his arm, slightly amazed that it was still there he rasped "I don't know, we found the plane crashed in the trees and Naomi led us to here." he jerked his head in Naomi's direction.

He gave a sidelong glance at Sora and Nina before turning back to the woman "Who are you?" he said simply.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OC: I'm so clever ^-^ thx Sunnyside
    Greg jumps back from the door clearly startled by the banging on the other side.
    "That was a close one thanks for the heads up Victoria that could have been bad...but this does complicate things a bit. Any idea on what we should do about this the moment I open that door whatever is on the other side will waste no time in tearing us limb from limb....we could try setting a trap for it or something " Greg was clearly anxious to get into that room.
    Victoria sighed in relief that the thing didn't get out.
    "A trap might work but we don't know what we're up against and I know you wan tto find your parents but please Greg be paitent"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    OC: I'm so clever ^-^ thx Sunnyside
    "That was a close one thanks for the heads up Victoria that could have been bad...but this does complicate things a bit. Any idea on what we should do about this the moment I open that door whatever is on the other side will waste no time in tearing us limb from limb....we could try setting a trap for it or something " Greg was clearly anxious to get into that room.
    Victoria sighed in relief that the thing didn't get out.
    "A trap might work but we don't know what we're up against and I know you wan tto find your parents but please Greg be paitent"

"Your right of course...I just need to relax" Greg then took a few deep breaths and then thought about his situation.
    "Ok so we have something in the record room and right across the hall is the medical storage closet...we could take what we need from the closet and then try to lure whatever is in there from the doctors office into the closet and then shut it in since it doesn’t look like it knows how to open doors and isn’t quite strong enof to knock down the door." Then he thought for a moment "I cant believe I am about to say this but sense this is my plan and I don’t really feel right about putting either of you in anymore danger for me I will be the decoy ok." I am so dead he thought.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper @The Nana Ryu and @Tintalle

OOC: Just to be clear the supply closet was the other source of thumping. There are a bunch of other offices and doorless break room on this floor as well though.

---------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

She replies "Liou Hildesheimer"

She pauses for a moment as if, even in this situation something about saying that exasperates her.

"It's a long story."

OOC: Ooop, gotta run!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information