AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Red (and Janajee *sigh* )

OOC: They can't tell just by looking and you can play it how you want. But I'd think Fee would know she's a faster runner than most everybody and something was going on with her and the ghosts earlier.

IC:

Leialani walks silently over by Fee and stands close to her. The foul mouthed fellow eventually speaks up.

"Ok. So maybe instead of rolling out everybody we just take one or two jeeps, and we'll be careful, maybe leave the headlights off and just drive a little slower so we aren't so obvious, and we'll get out of there if things are too bad."

One of the other guys cuts in

"And the church is out of town, and if we go the long way we could look down on it from up on the mountain while still far away, maybe we could stop the jeeps and walk to the crest so we can peek around some trees or something."

There is some mumbling of agreement from the crowd and that one speaks again.

"You're going to go right Kapela?" to which the foul mouthed guy replies "☠☣☹ yes I am. If I let something eat my grammy she'd kill me! Who else is with me!"

That manages to get him a couple half smiles at least before things get somber again and some guys, especially the pudgier ones, seem to not want to go along. They don't say anothing, they just sort of have their eyes down.

Eventually there are a total of five guys standing by the jeeps. And Kapela speaks up again. "Alright, well, I guess we ought to, you know, get going." He pauses and is looking at Fee (well, most everybody is looking at Fee).

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

OOC: I'm going to use some karma here.

Royo checked where the woman tried slash her. "Phew" giving a sigh of relieve. The slash was nothing more than a superficial wound. Hearing the other woman struggling and crawling. She took her gun, placed it to the woman's head. "Goodnight" saying with a smile on her face. Shots were fired into the woman. She sat down against a tree to recover energy and think of her next move. Suddenly Royo thought of an brilliant idea, well she considered brilliant. Drag the two re-dead women to the closest tree with the lowest branches. "This might take awhile. Kimi can you stand guard?" Picking up the small twisted woman. "One, two, three" using most of the strength to throw the twisted woman onto the lowest branch. "Good". Getting out the walkie talkie. "How are you people doing?"

OOC: Sorry for the long delay and I forgot the Royo had guns on her .

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

The women are still twitching and grasping. But once Royo has them disarmed they aren't so much of a threat to her, and she manages to to them over the tree's branch.

After speaking into her walkie and waiting a moment a reply comes back.

"We're doing OK. We've got the wounded guy in a sleeping bag, and have him slung between grunt and Daniel and I. Not quite a stretcher, but maybe we'll try reinforcing it with some branches at some point. The kids and women seem better off for having got some rest, we're making decent time towards the city. Just make sure to keep an eye out for us."

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka woke up, feeling dizzy. What happened...>, she thought and when she looked around, she tensed. She was alone. All alone. She started to panic, not knowing what to do. Where was Logan....? Where were the other two...? And even the cat and the little girl....? She was shaking now. She looked around, desperately. "Logan?", she called out, hoping he was alive....hoping that anybody would help her if they were alive. She didn't know what else to do. "L-logan?!", she called again.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ noelynn (and Marudashi, Avril and Ryoga, maaaybe others if you think your char is close enough to hear her shouting)

Shizuka hears some rustling in the brush, looks like someone heard her calls. For a moment she though it was Logan because they were missing an arm. But as it draws closer she relizes it's not Logan after all....but it is someone without an arm moving for her pretty quick.

With some other rustling Shizuka realizes she's surrounded. Maybe not by a cohesive group planning anything, but she might have just drawn all the dead in the area and they're coming in her direction.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-25-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee can't help but hesitate as she stares at the group preparing to leave. She wants to stay so bad, more than anything. She stares for so long that the group starts getting ready to leave. She's tempted (oh so tempted!) to let her feet keep her there, root her into the floor of that cave so she can't go anywhere any more but something in her heart shakes her alive and she here's herself shouting out "Wait! I'm coming too. I'm the only one here who's encountered these things, so maybe I'll be able to help," she says, almost mumbling but the time she's said everything.

She takes a step forward before turning around and surveying the cave one last time. She locks eyes with Leilani and can't help but give her a small, reassuring smile. She could feel herself tearing up a little and she quickly turned away and wiped her eye as she strode toward the group of waiting men. She was glad she had been able to change clothes before they had found this cave. She knew that in the beautiful, glamorous dress she had been wearing, none of these men would have taken her seriously. She could only imagine what they thought of her poor, green hair. She couldn't help but laugh at herself a bit. How she could be thinking of these things at a time like this was beyond her. She nodded at Kapela before climbing into the jeep with one last glance at the safest place she had seen in the last 24 hours.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka sees the dead around her, and immediately starts telling herself not to panic. She looks around at all of them, scared to death. She then looks around for anything she could use as a weapon and.....bingo. She found a large tree branch that just might help her out. It was just the perfect size and wasn't too heavy for her. She took a couple of deep breathes before swinging the branch at the dead, hoping to get some hits. She was going to protect herself and stay alive, no matter what the cost.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

As Alexandria was hoisted up Ed was the last to go. The well still bothered him a little but he's rather be up on the surface getting out of here than sitting around investigating an Island he wanted no part in.
    "OK, drop down the plank and lets get out of here" Ed called up to everyone outside the well.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@noely nn

OOC: Not ignoring you, I've sent out some PMs about your character shouting and I'd like to give them a chance to post.
    -------------------------------

@Red

A silence sets in after Fee gets into the jeep. Leilani walks over and gives Fee's left hand a little squeeze with hers before stepping back as the enginees are turned on and the Jeeps pull away.

It's quite on the roads, compared to what it usually would be. With their lights off they're driving slowly and carefully and everyone seems to have their ears perked up for anything strange and scanning the woods for any sign of movement.

OOC: Not a lot to respond to in that one directly. To keep things rolling you could make a post where Fee says something or just things something. Or you could just throw in a quick one where she's looking and listening.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC- D: Idk what to do!! ;^

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi still eyes the bite wound on Glaudio's arm like it's the plauge. Which it very well could be, to her anyway. She looks around one more time and decides to say something.

"Well since there's really no one here shouldn't we get going?"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Jillia managed to find some plastic bag along the shore. “I’d sure want to figure out what’s on that ship,” she said to Nathan, while examining the bag for holes. “But thinking about the shark thing you mentioned earlier, I don’t think swimming is a good idea. Though I have to say, your friend Saizo seem fearless.”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    (OOC- D: Idk what to do!! ;^
    OOC: Heh. I was confused at the bit at the end there. But now that I'm quoting the bit I can see your emoticon ;^; just ran afoul of a bracket.

IC:

The silence drags on as the jeeps wind through the winding in bumpy roads up the mountain. It quickly becomes obvious that not much other than a jeep would be able to handle this so called "road".

Some people occasionally point into the woods like they thought they saw something. But if they did nothing seems to come of it as the jeeps continue. Kapela looks over his shoulder a number of times like he wanted to talk to Fee. But each time he just eventually turned back to staring into the shadows.

Eventually the driver stops.

"Alright, this is the top of this hill. We aren't at the top of the mountain, but once we get over that crest we'll have a clear view of the town and we could be spotted too."

Kapela and a couple other guys get out of the jeeps while the drives keep the engines running. They work their way up towards the short trees on the side of the road in order to see what they can find, carrying binoculars with them. They stay quite, but are obviously bothered at what they see.

Eventually kapella murmers
    "Hey, the church may be surrounded, but at least they seem to be very interested in it. Like they'd get inside if they could, which probably means they haven't be able to right?"

OOC: If Fee joins them, possibly borrowing a pair of binoculars, she'd be able to see that the city seems to have packs of probably dead people wandering about. There is also the occasional ghost out there. I can describe things in greater detail if she's looking for something in particular.

The church they're referring to is actually a ways out of town all on its own. It's surrounded by some dead people and a pair of ghosts, much of the paneling on the side is torn off and more is getting torn as they watch.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan shrugged as Jillia spoke and said "Be it bravery or just lack of thinking before he acts, it seems we'll be seeing a lot of this while we are on the island." After saying this Nathan began to search around the shore for something he could use to either gain more maneuverability in the water or just more speed. He believed that something he could use to create either a pair of makeshift swimming fins or a raft would be a great find in this situation.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machine head and Ellxeeva

The beach doesn't have much on it. The fire that the two were warming themselves beside and their plastic picknick blanket, basket, utensils, and some remaining broasted chicken, beer, and cole slaw.

Otherwise mostly litter from other pickiecks, some driftwood, and the like. Well, and wriggling dead people buried under rubble. Although away from the beach is some scrubland and woods not too far beyond that.

Seeing Nathan looking around Tiffany chimes in. "Hey, what are you looking for. Maybe we have it in our rental jeep. It isn't parked to far away just up the..."

She stares at an arm poking out of the dirt. "Well, past all that. But not far."

"I guess we don't have too much. But maybe a flashlight, a map, maybe something useful in the glovebox. "

OOC: You guys could also use a little karma. It wouldn't cost much of anything for something reasonable. Like Tiffany and Chad having brought flippers and snorkles or something. Or finding some broken netting and rope that had washed up to help make a raft.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee quickly and sure-footedly follows the men to the side of the cliff. She tries to stare out at the town and see what all is going on but her eyes aren't quite strong enough and one of the men passes her a pair of binoculars. She takes them and starts scanning the town. She can almost immediately tell that all the milling bodies in the town them were dead. The giat made it so obvious she wanted to immdiately turn around and leave. She forced herself to keep looking and it from what she could tell, the dead seemed to just be wondering aimlessly through the paved streets below. She was about to report that she couldn't see any signs of life until she angled the binoculars further out and could see the church off in the distance. The dead were pumelling the sides, meaning there was something inside or they had gone crazy. She didn't want to say anything but she knew she had to.

"Guys, they're destroying the church. It means there is probably something in there. The problem is, if we attack, they'll attack in return and there are way, way to many for our group to handle, people in the cave or not. The best we can do is pray. There isn't anything we can do for them," she said. She wanted to do more but she felt like she was going to cry again. She wanted to be able to do something for all those poor people, those poor families but she couldn't think of anything. Her mind was clouded with fear and fatigue and hunger and sadness. She felt so helpless and useless but what could she do?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red

Fee's words land on the group like a hammer. One of them wanders a little ways into the woods and vomits. Kapella rushes over to him and some of the others look paniced and start scanning the woods in case the retching attracts anything.

One of them that Fee hasn't spoken to before eventually turns to her.

"Wait, you said they'd attack us. You've delt with them right? Are they faster than a jeep? Could we maybe draw them away? "

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    As Alexandria was hoisted up Ed was the last to go. The well still bothered him a little but he's rather be up on the surface getting out of here than sitting around investigating an Island he wanted no part in.
    "OK, drop down the plank and lets get out of here" Ed called up to everyone outside the well.
    As Thomas managed to find the plank he was talking about, he pushed it down to everyone in the well, landing right next to them.

(Thomas) "Okay, that should work. You guys should be able to climb out now..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew notices that Michael is falling behind and turns back to get him back on track. Andrew attempts to pick up Michael...

(Andrew) "Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but we need to get going..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee is kind of startled to realize she doesn't have a definate answer for this. She's dealt with them a couple of times but she couldn't remember just how fast they were. She puzzled if for a moment before turning back to the man. "I... I'm really not sure. The first time I encountered them, I was inside a house and I had a panic attack so those details are fuzzy. The second time they were chasing us but I fell down a hole and we got to hide. I was too distracted with getting away to pay attention to how fast they were gaining on us. I would guess if you could get the jeep to go really fast in a very short amount of time, you could out run them but I can't garuntee anything," she said, staring the man in the eyes. She pleaded with her own that he would understand how sorry she was that she couldn't be more helpful.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red

Kapella wanders over to the pair.

"Hey! That sounds like a damn good idea. If she kept ahead of them at all on foot than they shouldn't be able to catch a jeep. "

He looks though the binoculars at the church for a bit.

"Yeah. They don't seem that athletic. They just keep attacking at the walls and windows. They haven't jumped up on the roof or anything. "

He looks around. The other guys aren't looking nearly as excited or positive.

"Ok look. Lets get something done here. Now I'm seeing things occasionaly poking out of the windows at the dead things. So there are people inside, and they might need help or have no idea what's going on or who knows what. Now I don't think anybody should be alone. So lets do this in pairs.

On jeep swings by and. I dunno, throws some $#!* at them and then drives off. If they all follow then great. Just lead them off down the road and ditch them at some point.

The other jeep can than roll up and we rescue people or whatever."

The guy that had been speaking to Fee replies.

"Uh. Thinks. But what if they don't all follow."

Kapella thinks for a moment, but he seems to be trying to rush.

"Ok, the second jeep can come up and two of us will jump up onto the awneing of the little side building. From there we can run up on the roof and get inside. The second jeep then gets out of there with two people. And maybe all of the dead will go that time. And if not than at least we can talk over the boat radios. "

The second guy looks a little shocked.

"I'm not jumping up on the roof!"

Kapella barks back.

"Well then you can drive a jeep or just ride shotgun like a &!%c#. I can jump, who wants to go with me?"

Once again, an awkard silence descends on the group.

OOC: For reference here's some pics of the Kai Okahi Oka Malamalama Church. In the distance is the other resort on the island.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kalokahi_o_Ka_Malamalama_church2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	46143Click image for larger version

Name:	Kalokahi_o_Ka_Malamalama_church4.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	46142Click image for larger version

Name:	Kalokahi_o_Ka_Malamalama_church1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	46141
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-23-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi heard crying in the distance but dismissed it as a ruse. Instead she looked forward. She also heard the sound of clanking armor. She decided to keep an eye on the street and urged Royo to follow her. They were close to a Marina she could smell it. Either that or there was a abadoned shopping center somewhere. Either way the faster they get out the better. Inside Kimi's head Kyle wanted his body back. He knew they were being watched by Hanta, but didn't know where he is.

-----
    Hanta was starting to get bored torturing survivors and decided to look around. He then spotted THEM. The cat and the unusual woman. Instead of attacking them he decided to watch them and follow their movements from above. "Hehehe..." He laughed. He if they were trying to escape then he will stop that from happening last second. Torturing them was much more than killing his brother's and sister's. Thou they did seem like a much smaller group than last time.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ saw Logan waving at them and she pointed him again in hopes of ryoga seeing him.
    "Ryoga do you see that person waving at us?...That Logan. Come on let's go to him"
    As soon as they approached Logan, DJ took few minutes to catch her breath from all the running and asked him:
    -"Hey...Sorry I took too long. Are you feeling better now? It may seem sudden but did you by any chance asked some of you're friends about what's going on around here?"
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Avi-chan

Logan rolls over on his side a bit and manages to focus on DJ. "I feel... well I suppose I feel fine, I've got holes in me and still don't have an arm. But I don't feel any of that. Maybe I'll always feel fine."

he manages a little smile. "And all that effort keeping my parents from putting me on Ritalin or Prozac".

Then his face losses a bit of expression and his eyes dialate a little while DJ asks her second question.

"I...haven't asked...I just hear. I don't even speak the languages but I understand them anyway. They won't shut up but everybody is talking all at once. "

He pauses for a moment, and in a still moment without lightning DJ thinks she hears someone in the distance that sounds a little scared calling out. It sort of sounds like they're calling for ... Logan?

OOC: Ryoga says that his zombie "thing" is taking off so he's devoting himself to that and is at the least going on hiatus. He's character hasn't been so talkative, so consider your character to have a gun following her around.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo replied into the walkie talkie. "Good to hear." Looking around to see if she could see them. There seemed to be one in sight though it looked liked that something was bothering Kimi. Remaining oblivious to the sound clanking armor. "There's something I want to check out. Keep a look out for a tree with a couple of moving dead women on the branches. From there you keep going south and you'll reach a city." Royo placed the walkie talkie in her pocket. "Okay Kimi, what do you want to check out?" She waited for Kimi to move so that she could follow.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

After everyone else had made it up the plank Ed followed before stretching with a large sigh. It was nice to be out of the hole. The air was fresh and cool, having the wind wash over his face was something he missed in their adventure below.
    "So, guys" Ed turned to his savoirs "Were you going anywhere in particular? We were gunna head to the golf club, care to join us?"
    Despite losing plenty of companions today Ed was determined to keep a few. He couldn't get himself out of everything.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information