AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 197 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Light Buster

Mahoe, the native spirit, charges into the villiage. The invisible ghosts done seem to pay him any particular heed...

Until he jams a ghostly wooden daggar into one of their necks.

The ghosts materialize though this seems to take a moment of concentration on their part, and another has a knife jammed into their neck before it can move.

The two wounded warriors fall to the ground cluthing their throats as they become physical.

However the other ghosts draw shark toothed swords or level their spears at Mahoe. He's outnumbered six to one right now, and, if weapons matter in ghostly combat, theirs are much better.

Mahoe doesn't seem iterested in retreating and he's screaming at them in his language about killing his family. It's a little hard to follow, Andrew's telepathic ability is translating some of Mahoe's gibberish as raw rage and swearing in Andrew's mind.
    OOC: Yep, I'm back after a long hiatus.

IC: Andrew proceeded toward the spirit in attempt to calm him down along with the others.

(Andrew) "Just calm down, we'll settle this in a non-violent way."

Hopefully this would work otherwise, he's gonna get stabbed to death.

OOC: Sorry for the short post as I am currently attending class.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

While readying their weapons to attack Mahoe the ghosts do notice Andrew speak...and then they notice Michael, who they seem to fixate on.

Mahoe keeps attacking for a moment, but gets slashed by a sword and takes a step back in shock. And then looks over at Andrew and while still wild eyed seems to have halted his advance.

A couple of the ghosts closest to Mahoe stay focused on him, but aren't rushing him, they look at him and Andrew as if they are a little confused.

But six of them seem to have decided to rush Michael, who looks like he's going to react by making a break for it.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan tried to smile somewhat as he responded to Kusa "Well I can't just turn a survivor away this long after the incident, especially if they have already escaped those things once. As for what the others are doing, we are just trying to get away from the dead, we had a few swim off to a ship we spotted and the others including myself are trying to find supplies which could help our survival and eventually escape." While Nathan spoke he continued to go over things they might find helpful, or things to look for nearby.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

Jake lay bleeding on the ground he was carrying a large stick in his hand and the stick was covered in blood
    Next to him was the zombie and it was dead (from multiple hits with a big stick)
    Jake got up and started walking inland he needed to find some help he was seriously wounded if he couldn't find help he would need to find some weapons and medical supplies
    For all he knew he could be walking into a horde of zombies but it was better than possibly bleeding to death on the beach......

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Her eyes twitched to the screech of Kimi. Yet she couldn't open her eyes. Images appeared in her mind. 'A dream?' she thought to herself. The voices from Kimi and the radio appeared as images in her mind. Though she was dreaming the dream, she felt in control or at least was conscious. On a beach, standing clueless. Royo could see the people she met on the island, the good, the bad and the weird. The sky was a gorgeous sunset and everyone was alive and well. Its seemed to pleasing until something was making a very disturbing sound. This sound was ominous, the feeling was ominous. Royo slowly turned her head. To her surprise, the was an infected standing over her. Even more surprising as she killed this one before. Suddenly, multiple screaming came from the crowd of familiar faces. Infected was attacking her friends. She wanted to help, she wanted to run but fear rooted her to the spot. There an infected started to feast upon her. The pain of slightly corroded teeth sinking into her flesh made Royo awake. Her heart was racing along with the sweat she built up. Gasping her air, Royo looked at the concerned Kimi. Seeing Kimi and the tone of light, she felt relieved that it was just a dream yet it seemed to real. The touch of the talkative radio reassured her even more. "Sorry, kinda dozed of there." she placed the radio near her mouth. "Ahem! Yes, well...eh...Ghost! Thats it! Be careful when you reach the boat as there is a group of 10 or ghost warriors." Her voice picked up as she remembered the ghost men. And with that she slowly sprung onto her weary feet.

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2011 11:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yukiihyou

Seeing Nathan Portman smile made her feel a little more comfortable.

She tried to shake off worry and put on a more carefree face.

„That sounds like a plan. Now, in return for incorporating me, I may be able to help you searching?“, she said while following Nathan,

who seemed to resume his search.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

The radio replies back "Ghost warriors? Oh...like those guys at the hotel. We'll keep an eye out for them. I don't see any though. Maybe they're hiding in the woods waiting for us. "

OOC: Good post, I'm just short on time. If you spend a little time in your next post, they'll have gotten to the boat for bad or good.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Alright, I guess no Narona. Well, we'd discussed some options before she vanished, so I think I'll go with one of those. Narona, you can of course come back at any time.

As Esiphas reaches the clearing he sees the jeep and the plane, but no people.

OOC: If he wants some other clothes for some reason there is luggage he could rifle through.

As he's wondering what to do suddenly the Japanese ghost appears beside him out of nowhere.

"Ah! You're here. Wait, what happened to Glaudio? Why isn't he here? Anyway Naomi found a trail and we followed it. Then...I don't know. There was shooting and suddenly I was hurled away from the group. I don't know for sure what pushed me. I think I saw the old ghost being hurled back as well. I couldn't go back towards the others so I thought of you so I could appear wherever you were.

I think I remember where the place was. Are you ready to go? Where's Glaudio?"

------------------------------------------------

It is entirely different for Glaudio as he enters town for the fourth time. There is no undead welcoming committee or assault upon his person. As he walks between the buildings he does spot a couple of the dead wandering about, Glaudio finds he can tell the dead from the living instantly even if he can't see if they're wounded or not.

However the dead don't pay any attention to him. Well, that's not quite true. Looking over his shoulder looks like a couple of them want to group up with Glaudio and follow him around.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- good to be back.

ic- Esiphas looked to the ghost."Glaudio... he stayed behind. He died, then came back as a ... a sentient zomvie and he stayed behind. To fight i think." He tore his battered, dooty cape off. "bah.ill never get these clothes sorted. ill change..." he found himself a tuxedo, and stripped to his vest and boxers before pulling the suit over himself, then the trousers. He Looped a new belt through the trousers and put his weapons away on it. then, he founnd a black hairtie and put his hair back in a long ponytail. "Reminds me of my old teachers wedding, dressing like this" he laughed, then stretched. "Lets go look for Narona. but first...." he went inside the plane to look for a box of flares. he wanted to signal some of the survivors. or the dead, he didnt care.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Andrew) "No wait, we're not here to hurt you. We just want to talk."

As the spirits began to rush them both, Andrew began to think on what he should do to stop them.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka looked around at all the dead. She had no weapon. She was starting to panic. She then could hear some one else's voice. What it a person's voice? She decided she'd run to where she had heard it. She ran carefully, so she didn't get grabbed by one of the undead.

When she finally found the girl, she saw she was armed, so she immediately put her hands up. "D-don't hurt me, please.", she said to her. She was still scared. Her body was shaking.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: There weren't any flares when Glaudio searched the thing, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to find some there. So you could poof some with Karma.

IC:

Sora holds her hands up to her mouth. "Oh No! Is he trying to kill people now? He won't help my friend? And I got push away and...." She looks like she's about to either panic or cry.

-------------------------------------------------------

@Light Buster

Andrew could intercept some of the ghosts, but there are more of them than him and they're armed in their way. They don't seem to be responding to Andrew's words now that they've fixated on Michael, but at least Mahoe isn't being attacked right this moment, just stared down.

OOC: You could try something like running with Michael, which is less likely to work unless you have a bright idea. You could buy up a new and useful power (PM me if desired). Or I suppose I could just have Michale use up some of his Karma to weasel out of this. I guess lemmi know what you'd like.

Hmmmmm actually I might have something interesting if you want to leave it to Michael and his points.

---------------------------------------------------

@noelynn1995900

OOC: Good post, I've notified Suzumi, but she had said she was having computer problems. If she really isn't online I'll just run her char as an NPC ever so briefly.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- sounds good. ill take 5, and the flarepistol as well.

ic- Esiphas found a case of flares, some of which were gone, but there were 5 in the case snd the flarepistol, a small reddish brass thing. it was rather prdtty. He pocketed the pistol and toook the flares, then exited the plane. then, he drew the pistol, loaded a flare and fired it into the air. "There. now people will know where to come. and its a defendable position."

He set off down the hill, where the ghkst had indicated. "lets find niomi. Poor girl probably needs our help."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Esiphas charges through the woods following Sora. She occasionally slows down a bit to allow him to keep up because, unlike her, Esiphas has to go AROUND trees and things like that instead of just running through them.

Before very long they spot a form charging at them. It turns out to be the old lady ghost that they had met back in town. She seems relieved to see the pair. She's still speaking in a different language, but Esiphas still understands what she means.

<Ah! You're OK. I was worried that whatever they did could destroy ghosts like us! And you've got some help good! I'm worried about the others. I could head all these loud cracks and booms like lightning. Like muskets, but faster...or there were a lot of them. >

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being able to walk among the dead fascinated Glaudio, he was used to having to fight for his life but this was something else, unsure how to communicate with them Glaudio turned to the ones nearest and rasped out "Do you feel the hunger brothers?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

The dead, if anything, seem a little surprised when Glaudio speaks to them. After a moment one of them nods, and then the second does as well. They appear to be a middle aged couple, the woman has a pair of greay sweat pants and a blue top. She seems to have gotten stabbed in the chest. The man is wearing jeans and a green button down shirt with some light green stripes and doesn't actually have any obvious injuries.

Both walk smoothly and while they looked dull for a moment when Glaudio spoke to them, they usually look pretty sharp as their eyes dart around the darkened town.
    --------------------------------

@Light Buster

The group of dead were charging in at Michael, who was beginning to flee when one of the native warriors yelled "Na'u!" which Andrews ability translates as <mine!>

At that the group stops chasing Michael, who keeps running for a while, but then turns around and notices they aren't chasing him. He still seems to be freaking out though.

And uneasy silence hangs in the air for a moment. But then Mahoe, after taking a few steps back, starts hurling filthy obsenities, some of which Andrews mind has trouble translating, at the native warriors, accusing them of killing his family and being entirely evil and damned, and having sex with animals.

Andrews pretty sure that last bit was more of an insult than an actual accusation.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew noted the spirits stopped chasing Michael, a sign of a good thing. Though what he was seeing was just insult after insult. He didn't want to take this chance to get out of their line of sight and began to head back toward the Mahoe spirit.

(Andrew) Man, that was close.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked to the ghost lady. ''Muskets... but faster... Machine guns? The dead have machine guns?'' he sighed. ''joy. Never seen a machine gun yet which can't cut a man down in one. Hopefully they arent armoured as well.'' He sighed. ''Wish i had a shotgun or something. Or a Sniper would be even better.'' He remembered suddenly this woman wouldn't know what they were. ''Ah... a Sniper rifle is like a musket, only you don't have to load it every time.... 5 or six times before you do, and it doesent take as long. And a shotguns like a musket except its easier to relaod, loads more powerful and it sorta... fires everywhere. They're really good up close, and snipers are really good at ong long range. they have sorta... mini telescopes on them that allow you to see better.'' He coughed. ''This is a... Well its a type of pistol.'' He took out the 2 shot pistol he took from the dead man. ''Its a matchlock, but it fires twice before loading, loads fatser, and it works in the rain.'' He smiled. ''Technologys amazing these days. Wish you could have lived to see it.'' He snaped his mind back to the task. ''Lets go egt Naiomi out of whatever mess she's in.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio wrestled his mind to focus on the situation in hand, he needed blood and fast, these two could be useful to him however. They seemed to have more control over their minds than the others, they were like him. Noting that they were able to understand him but it didn't seem that they could speak, while death had affected his voice it hadn't muted him completely. "You can keep the hunger at bay by killing the dad, it doesn't provide the energy we gain from the living but it will sustain us. If you can force yourself to attack our fellow dead then you will regain more control over your minds and bodies. Follow me."

He hoped they could understand it as he began to run at the dead in front of him, if the others followed then it would mean that there would be hope for those tormented souls he couldn't save. Raising his blade as he ran he let out a roar from his cold lungs, a roar closer to that of a wild animal to anything a human could utter.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

The uneasy truce of the situation seems to be wearing thin. As Mahoe screams at them the faces of the nightmarchers start growing angry.

The one of them who claimed Michael is nearest to him and says, in his own lanuguage,

<Your brother is yelling at me that we have the same great great great great great great grandfather. Which does make us family. I will sing our ancestors song>

At that the individual begins singing a song going up through his paternal line, it's mostly just names, but sometimes a tidbit.

Andrew understands, but Michael doesn't and just looks at him in a worried manner.

The ghosts that had been downed by Mahoe and their weapons turn into mist and fade up into the sky leaving a foul parchmentish smell behind
    ------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

As the three start moving again Sora and the lady look concerned. Eventually Sora speaks up.

"Are you sure. this is going to be OK? If you think there are snipers and people with machinguns and it's just you. I mean they shoved us away or something so you might be all alone. I...I could try and find Glaudio. Unless he's...unless he shouldn't be around my friend now."

But she seems torn.

"But I mean. If you're good enough. I'm scared, I don't want them having her...or Naomi. And they might move somewhere else if we wait. I just.. I just... I wish they hadn't killed me, or that I could just be dead."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

The group of dead just in front of Glaudio see him coming... and then rapidly turn away from him, as if they thought he was planning to charge past them and they wanted to see what he was looking it.

Those behind Glaudio sound like they're following.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Hope it's okay that I'm god-modding a bit. Sorry!)

Fee quickly dislodged herself from under the seat. She looked around her as she tried to regauge her bearings as she stared at the dead around them. The jeep didn't seem to be going anywhere and the dead were coming, fast. "Guys, why aren't we going anywhere?" she asked, the panic rising in her voice as the bile began rise in the back of her throat. "Guys? GUYS?" she yelled, feeling the panic attack setting into her veins. Her vision was blackening around the edges and she felt her chest constrict painfully. She couldn't control herself any more. She felt herself flailing as she attempted to scramble out of the car. Screams ripped out of her throat as she fell to the ground on her knees before springing to her feet. Bits of dirt and small rocks stuck in her scraped skin and she took off, running as fast as her legs would go.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she must have recognized that there was still a plan in action. A few landmarks she ran past registered in her mind. She felt like the dead were right on here heels, about to drag her to the ground any moment. The more she dwelled on it, the tighter her chest got. Her legs burned from lack of oxygen and she could feel herself slowing down. She dug her nails into her palms and forced her energy to her feet, concentrating on the pounding jolt each long pull of muscle gave her. The faster she ran, the more the panic seemed to dissapate. She started feeling better and more confident. She could do this. She could do this.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked at Sora. ''Glaudio... amy be in a bad state to help anyone at the moment. We'll haev a look at what these dead are liek. If they lok like too much, we'll go find the big guy, if i think i can take them i will.'' He smiled. ''Have faith. Glaudio's seen the otehr side, he says its something you can look forward too. Relax. You'll be fine.'' He kept moving, following Sora's directions

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio skidded to a halt, fear gripped him for the first time since he died, he hadn't really accepted it yet but the fact that they hadn't attacked him chilled him to his cold dead core. He didn't fear death in the conventional sense, he knew what was on the other side but to be accepted by the creatures he'd killed without hesitation or mercy was just too much do handle. He remembered a quote he'd learn as a child "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." It was a statement which summed up his life and death, still what more could he do, a Monster can still kill other monsters if need be.

Out of Frustration and to see the reaction it would have on the other dead he swung his blade at the nearest one, one which had initially been his target.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

OOC: Good post

The panicing Fee proves an almost irresistable lure to the dead in the area. Having inititally run aimlessly she realizes that she had run in the wrong direction. Which was useful in attracting all the dead from the other side of the church, but it puts her in an awkward situation.

Fee can see the large rocks that are to be used for the landslide up ahead of her.

However having run around a bit she'd have to attempt to rush past some of the dead that started out more in the direction in order to lead them where they need to go.

It would be safer to attempt to run the other way, but Fee knows she'd get tired eventually, and running a long winding path to get them back there might be much too far to keep up her pace.

Also they might need to cut the rocks loose to protect the others in the Jeep who might presumably be heading there with the dead going after them.

-------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Sora and the old lady still look worried but continue on.

Sora looks around "Ok, we're at the tree I remembered us passing. And I know Naomi sort of led us downhill from here. I think there was a scraggly bush."

There is a bit more wandering around like that as Sora tries to piece together the path Naomi had been able to lead them along.

Eventually Esiphas spots some obvious damage to a tree.

Sora then says "Ah! This is the place. I remember the shooting started about here, it was coming from downhill and I started rushing in that direction along with Glass but then I heard some chanting and was hurled back."

She goes ahead a ways. "I don't think there's anyone here now though."

Looking around there area Esiphas spots quite a few bullet holes in trees and splintered bark.

One tree in particular is especially chewed up, and the vegitation uphill is pretty shot up as well. On the ground nearby Sora spots a few of the rubber shotgun slugs. A bit uphill from there, near a tree that would have a view of the uphill side of the chewed up tree are a few shotshell casings.

Downhill a bit there is pool of blood. A trail of one person's bloody shoeprints lead away from the area.

Further downhill behind some shrubs are a bunch of food wrappers, empty water bottles, cigarrette butts, and while leaves and sticks on the ground probably hide most things that fell, the occasional brass casing from a rifle is sticking up where Esipahs can spot it.

-------------

@-GAZKUL-

Glaudio hacks cleanly through the dead in front of him. The other two dead in front notice and look confused. They hold up their weapons, a pair of wrenches, defensively.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Andrew) Great, now what?

The spirits are beginning to act differently than they were before as some of them began to chant. This night was getting weirder and weirder by every second.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information