@Esiphas @Tsukamoto-San @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Tsukamoto-san just sent me a PM that's she's moving and might not have internet access for a while. So Cami might tag along more for a bit. Great to see Red back though, hopefully we still have a pair of active here.

IC:

Mana gives a gasp, almost like coming up from water, as she clears out of the branches and leaves after Kara and Cami had cleared a path. "Thanks! " She then turns toward the other Jeep and yells "Jessica! Jessica are you OK!" to which Jessica replies "I'm over here patching up Michael, he's a little hurt. Sora and Andrew are over here, I think they were affected in the fight a little. But they're looking better."

Back under the trees Kapella excitedly says to Fee. "I can definitly hear our people! I think maybe the fights all over. And... hey wait a minute I think I have an idea."

Reaching forward Kapella pulls on the door handle for the jeep, the door opens part way, allowing Kapella to slide off of Fee and under the branches.

"C'mon Fee. I see light up ahead, I think I can crawl too it under here"

After a bit of pushing, grunting, and the occasional curse word Kapella manages to pop out of all the branches and leaves through the hole Kara and Cami had made for Mana.

"I'm out! C'mon Fee I think we're OK! Thanks everybody and..." Kapella, a native looking guy who looks like he started out the day in a Hawaiian shirt and jeans, turns toward Kara. "Wait a minute. We've run into a lot of people. But I don't think you were with us. Did you just come over and help? Anyway I'm Kapella, and Fee will be the beautiful woman who hopefully will come popping out of the branches in a sec."

---------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard seems taken aback and really pleased by Guy's comment. "Thanks" he says, and Niu gives him a little smile. The two of them chat about what to make a for a little bit.

The native spirit points at the rocks as people start and says <Make sure you make the shape near the female forms on the rocks. When you're done make a circle around the whole form.>

Richard and Niu don't understand him, but they seem to get the bit about where to make the symbol and they get to work.