AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"huh? do they have cameras set up around the place or something?" Guy whispered looking at them pointing to the screens.
    "i reckon if we suprise the first 2, the others should be okay to handle"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly nods. "Right... Okay, surprise. I'll Shoot the one on the left. You take the one on the right. On the count of three." Holly drew an 'arrow' back slowly, keeping quiet. "One... Two... Three!" As she said three, Holly slipped around the corner, Firing her lightning arrow straight at the Left side undead, before jumping backwards to avoid any swings from the other.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: I was going to wait for mrpineapple to describe what Guy was going to try and do, but I bet I can guess.

IC:

Again at close range Holly's arrow manages to smack the creature in the head and send it toppling over backwards. There is no time to ready another bolt before the second creature strikes, but Holly was ready for that and her impressive agiliy allows her to dodge back out of the way. That brought the creature even closer to Guy, who lunges out and grabs it by the throat, throwing it to the ground and (OOC: Up to Guy whether he wants to reactivate his ability again here by going for the bark handed head smash).

Richard and Niu charge out after Holly and Guy. Of the remaining dead, the ex-woman who seems to be in charge is running away towards a different hallway, and the four other armed dead are rushing toward you. For their part the living people are just startled, as if they aren't sure what's happening or who is more likely to try and kill them.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

With her Three friends in the way of the dead, Holly Had time enough to Draw back an Arrow. There were four dead, And the four of them. Holly raised her 'bow' up and Aimed at one dead (Ooc- Assuming thr others move to engage, aiming for the free one), Before releasing the lightning bolt. Looking over at the Shocked people, She flashed them her friendliest Smile, before activating heat ability.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: My last post to you guys just for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    After getting out of the window, one of the dead tries to follow Kaname out, however a swift drawcut with her sword sends its head and shoulders rolling off the roof and the rest of its body clogging the small window.

Below there is a howl from the creature as Shishe bites into it as it tries to climb up into the attic again. It reaches down, and from the outside Kaname can hear bones crunching and there is a loud thud as Shishe is hurled into the wall at the end of the hall, and then a splintering sound as the siding gives way. Shishe lands on the grassy yard below amid broken wood. It looks like many ribs and a leg are broken.

(OOC: Shishe has a regeneration ability. She'll fix herself up eventually, but the process takes time. )

Jennifer soon follows Shishe of her own power as she leaps through the wall, leaving a frosty outline behind, as she slowly falls to the ground she yells.

"I think it heard your voices coming through the window down there and knows your outside, it's charging at this wall!"

(OOC: FYI Jimmy's tattoo ability is pretty potent. He can leap better holding someone than he ever could on his own, and can pretty well match what he used to do unencumbered while holding two people, whereas in the past he'd barely be able to walk very far holding that much. (Actually Jimmy would still struggle to walk under the weight, when leaping and running the tattoo seems to produce a partial weightlessness effect). When not weighted down he can easily clear streets of course.)
    Jane gives a low moan in Jimmy's arms. But that is soon overwhelmed by Kayl's "voice" in both Jimmy's and Kaname's heads as he uses his usual telepathy to speak from some distance away.

<We are out of time! I've tried...everything I can, but I am not yet strong enough a we are out of time! We must get beyond the storm soon or we shall never leave once they have completed their ritual. I think I am strong enough to get us beyond the storm, but I need you two to quickly create a canoe or raft, it does not have to be pretty. Meet me here.>

An image suddenly appears of the coast of the island near where Kaname first met Kayl. There are trees there near the cliffs that go down to the water. It's a downhill run from where you are to there.

OOC: If either of you is really active you could of course do whatever, including more with the house. Otherwise the creatures inside are not so quick, and the bigger one won't stray too far from the house without. Even holding Jane, Jimmy is quite the leaper, and Kaname got that freerunning advantage after being trained by Jimmy. Shishe can run on three legs until she gets a chance to regenerate and Jennifer can run through obsticles. And in either case most dead wouldn't bother with Shishe or Jennifer anyway. So you're well equipped to get out of town.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Hey, no manhandling!" Jessica cried indignantly as Kapella started pushing them back towards the jeeps.
    "How dare you question my golf cart flying abilities!!" Mana exclaimed with equal vehemency to one of the Federation men. "I mean... Wait, Kapella. What was that you were saying about a DeHavilland? Because I-"

But her words were drowned out by another wave of questions from the crowd around them. After a moment or two of being jostled around in a tide of endless questions and Kapella's swearing, Jessica decided she had had quite enough and, taking Mana by the hand, she pushed her way out of the throng, pulling the smaller girl along with her.

"Change of plans," Jessica announced. "Let's go find Fee and the others and get them moving before we get lynched."
    "And if worse comes to worse, we can use Fee as a human shield against Kapella," Mana added, nodding fervently. "I love the way your mind works."
    "You might not want Kapella overhearing you guys talk about Fee that way," Michael said lightly, sidling up to them as they cleared the outer edge of the group that had been surrounding them.
    "I can take Kapella," Jessica said with a toss of her head. "And some help you were back there," she added acidly.
    "Now, now, Jess," Mana said quickly. "Play nice."
    "Yeah, sorry 'bout that," Michael said with a sheepish grin. "I was having a conversation."
    "You were by yourself!" Jessica said.
    "Yeah, I was having a conversation with myself," Michael said matter-of-factly.
    Mana and Jessica exchanged glances before Jessica looked away with perused lips and Mana muttered something that sounded like "not one to talk" under her breath.
    "So!" Michael burst out. "What's going on? Are we leaving?"
    "We are trying to leave-" Jessica began.
    "Before the lynching," Michael cut in. Jessica shot him a scathing look which he didn't seem to notice.
    "Yes, before the lynching," Mana agreed quickly. "Lynching is never nice. We're going to go get Fee and Kara and her friend. We didn't see them amongst the people congregating around Kapella or the jeeps, so we were wondering what they were up to."
    "Oh, I think I heard Kara saying something about making something to attach to the jeeps so more people could sit. Or something like that..." Michael said. "Look! There they are!" he added pointing to the four figures in the distance.

Kara and Luna seemed to be stripping a shed while Fee and a girl the girls didn't know were standing near a boat trailer that had planks of wood placed across the bottom. Michael ran over to Fee and Leilani and began to talk spiritedly to them. Mana and Jessica chose to approach Kara and Luna.

"You guys need a hand with anything?" Jessica called out as they neared the pair. "I think everyone wants to get a move on. So we should probably be snappy about anything we're doing."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hey, don't let the main one get away!" Guy cried out and made a move after them - but was blocked by the oncoming dead. Guy aimed a sharp uppercut to the jaw of one nearest him and afterwards, a powerful kick to the next in line.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guy wallops the first creature with a hard hit to the head, breaking a jaw and sending it rolling accross the ground. Guy tries to get out of the swing of the next but gets caught by the head of the wrench in the chest, however it was only a glancing blow and guy whrils around and lands a kick on the creatures leg that breaks its knee. Sending it also to the ground.

Niu had charged forward aggressively again. However this time it did not work so well for her and, though she blocked partially, she still takes a large hammer to the head, knocking her off her feet. Richard was just behind her, and swings at the creature that had just hit Niu, taking off one of its arms below the shoulder.

As this is going on Holly has managed to flash a smile around, and, frustratingly slowly, another lightning arrow forms in Holly's arms and zooms past her frinds in the fight toward the female creature running away. The creature was trying to move fast and dodge, but Holly's aim was just too good and fries the creature.

As the creature goes down the sixth dead, which was on the other side of the room, suddenly doesn't seem nearly so interested in your group and instead lunges toward the nearest living person, who happens to be a lady that was trying to hide in the corner by a doorway on the other side of the room.

OOC:

So that leaves the two creatures Guy damaged, which are starting to get off the ground. The one creature Richard axed who he is still facing. One undamamaged dead charging at your group so that Guy could engage them. And the last attacking a lady on the other side of the room.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grinned as she killed the running dead, before realizing what the other dead was doing, and running towards it, shouting 'Oi!' as loud as she can, followed by "Guy, Get the Undamaged one!" As she sprinted over, Holly started up her melee Abilitys, Heat radiating from her palms, as she went in for a melee attack.

--------------------------------------

Kara and Luna looked up from the trailer. "Uhh... Sure I guess. Every hand can be helpful." Kara went back to working on the trailer, whilst Luna directed the others to attach the netting walls. As soon as that was done, Kara began to push the trailer towards the jeep, directing the others to help her.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy nodded briefly and stepped over the two he had just knocked down - giving one of them a shove as he passed.

taking a long draw back, Guy lunged forward and attempted to smack the undamaged one straight in the stomach

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry vnv*)

Fee was hesitating to answer Leilani, but they were interrupted unexpectedly by Micheal, so pranced over with Mana and Jessica, who joined the other trailer builders. Micheal was babbling with so much zeal that Fee could barely focus on what he was saying. His energy was astounding and she couldn't help but chuckle. Their first encounter felt like ages ago. Fee gave his shoulder a pat and then let her hand rest there.

"Since you have so much energy, why don't you help Leilani and me finish building a passneger trailer?" she said, giving him a small smile. She turned to her gaze back to Leilani. "We should hurry. We need to leave soon."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @suzumi and and @Esiphas

Michael did a passable job of using wire to attached the netting to the boat trailer. At least that ought to keep the old and infirm from falling out.

As the group starts gathering around the trailer to push it up to the Jeeps and the crowd, Leilani looks up and see Kapella heading over their way.

"Hey Fee!" He says, getting a little out of breath. Leilani looks at Fee for a moment, perhaps trying to judge her reaction and then says. "Don't worry, I'll get you a little space, at least for a while." turns toward Kapella and moves to intercept him and the crowd. She's too far away to overhear and she never really speaks that loudly, but she's turning them back towards the Jeeps and actually sort of pushing Kapella that way.

---------------------

Guy rushes forward however his attempt to bowl over the dead actually results in him taking a thrust to the chest, partially knocking the wind out of him. Holly dodges around between that fight and Richards combat but isn't going to be able to get to the dead attacking the lady in time, unless she can fend off that chunk of metal it's holding for a bit.

However, as Guy reaches out to fend of the creature he's fighting, without even exactly meaning to do it more that it seems to trigger on what he's trying to achieve, Guy activates his wind power. There aren't any windows in here, but still the control room and the hallways suddenly become a wind tube.

Crewmen a blown a little but, but the creature that just hit guy, the one that was about it hit the lady, Holly, and the lady about to get hit all get blasted around. And Fall down. The lady was already near the corner so she just slumps down into it. And dead that was right in front of Guy stumbles and falls on it's rear, moving to get up quickly.

Holly however handles getting blasted off her feet with her characteristic agility, tucking into a roll and coming up with much of her momentum. She's on top of the creature on the far end of the room before it can regain its balance and jums her hands into its chest, creating a sizzling sound.

Richard and the creature he was up against were outside the area of Guy's ability. Richard is screaming and swinging wildly with his ax. Luckily the creature was already down and arm and Richard manages to connect with it's chest and drive it to the ground.

The creatures Guy knocked down earlier are getting up, though the one with the broken leg can't stand. Still, Guy is now surrounded.

On the ground Niu twitches and manages to move an arm and roll over, but she's still not quite right.

Some of the guys in the room seem to be getting the idea that you're going after the dead and not them and ....well at least they look like they're thinking of fighting maybe, they don't have anything that would make a good weapon, though one of them picks up a rolling chair and moves towards the creature that just hit Guy.

OOC: Hope you don't mind that Mrpineapple. It's just things weren't working out like I think you wanted to, and it occured to me this would be a good time for your ability instead of asking if you wanted to use Karma or something. Note that you can only use that ability once per fight unless it's a quite long fight, though you can keep it going longer, but I figured Guy wouldn't want to blow Holly down the hall.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-02-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: it's cool.

"woah" Guy staggered about "sorry about that" and regained his composure.
    Guy took advantage of the fact the dead around him were rising and regained tried dealing a crippling blow with a kick to one of their chests.

seeing the crew member approach, guy called out "go for the one that can't stand. it's safer and i won't have to worry about him!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly barely realised what she'd pulled off until she had her. Hand inside the creatures stomach, burning its guts. Moving her hand up, so her hand was torching whatever brain it had left, she chuckled. "Adrenaline rush..." She said, whilst silently thanking the heavens she oil don't really feel the burning entrails. Hey... petani... You can't feel all the guts in there can you? I don't want you feeling all horrible. Looking down to the woman she'd been trying to save, holly managed a breathless grin.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Here I thought being double teemed might get Guy at least wounded or down a little karma but he's running lucky.

IC; The dead approach Guy, dropping their two handed weapons in favor of their knives.

The crewmen hear Guy's words and start getting helping...though not so effectively with their light chairs and objects around the room. Still, they manage to partially pin down the one with the broken leg with chairs, and one of the two attacking Guy is at least slowed up a bit by a flury of books and a trash can hitting it which prevents Guy from being effectively flanked and double teamed.

He manages to land a nasty kick on the first creature before it can stab him. It goes flying back with some cracked ribs. The other one then manages to get close to Guy, however Guy grabs and twists it's arm as it tries to stab him. With his other hand Guy lands a blow on it's already damaged skull cracking it further and driving it to the ground. Another blow while it's against the floor mooshes it's head.

Over on the side Richard flails away with his axe at the creature on the ground he's up against.

Inside Holly Petani says "I sort of can. But it didn't even come to me to be bothered by a ting like that after what I've been through."

Some that hadn't been fighting managed to get ahold of the weapons of some of the first creatures you hit near the entryway.

OOC:

Alright, you can finish the rest of the fight of cinimatically since there are just damaged dead left and the crewmen are getting involved and armed. Richard is a bit crazed at the moment, and Niu is still down, but is sort of wiggling in a semi coordinated manner.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"wurgh" Guy made a noise as he cracked the dead's skull and it splattered around the nearby area.
    Guy finished off the dead nearby and ran to Richards aid, trying to interrupt his concentration long enough that they could switch places

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Guy touches Richard, the poor guy nearly jumps out of his skin for being startled and looks for a moment like he might swing. But then calms down rapidly as he sees things are under control.

Then he quickly gets on the ground over by Niu and says "Niu! Say something! Are you OK!"

She manages to mumble "mrfrglrphl erm okrmph"

For their part the crew mostly looks stunned and unsure.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well... If it starts getting to you, let me know, okay? And you can ta lk to me you know. You've been quiet for a while. With that, holly drew back another arrow, and executes the dead she had been fighting. "Is that all of them?" She calls to anyone capable of hearing her, before offering a solid hand to thewoman on the floor.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly feels a warm sort of emotional hug and "hears" Petani think. "Thanks. I'll remember that. This has all been so much, I guess I've gotten used to just sort of fading out since you haven't needed me to move for a while."

The woman on the ground can't stop staring at Holly's hand as it goes from immaterial to solid, and yet clearly not her own, with the change from Holly's youthful body to Petani's eldarly and darker skinned hand. However after an awkward moment or two of that the woman seems to be embarrassed and turns a little red as she say "Oh oh I'm sorry. Thank you. Thank you so much!" and takes Holly's hand, allowing herself to be pulled up.

Looking around Holly and Guy see the crewmen taking up weapons from the floor and thwacking the dead. It occurs to you that you've taken down enough of these creatures that you gotten used to them twitching and moving around innefectually even after massive head and body trauma. However that might be new for the crew, so they're laying into the bodies.

After the bodies are clearly so broken they aren't a threat the crew finally starts talking.

One of them says "So it's over?! We're saved!?! "

An older crewmen says "Hey, who are you people? Are you even people? Have you taken over the ship and we can go home, or are you just pissing them off and we'll get swarmed by ghosts once you leave?"

Someone else butts in and asks "And what's going on with the rest of the ship? Are there still lots of people on it?"

OOC:

FYI based on their uniforms you can tell that these are engineering crew, as opposed to upper deck crew that might serve dinner. You can now see the screens they've been watching. They're all looking at various machines or engineering level hallways with pipes all along the walls, no areas that passengers would be able to access, and it doesn't seem like their purpose is security, rather that they might want to know if a machine in malfunctioning or a pipe is leaking.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled to the lady again. "No worries." turning to the others, she raised her hands. "Right, slow down. We're here looking for a Creature named Ramone, a sort of shark-Human hybrid. I'm assuming he's in harge of the smart creatures, like the one who tied to run earlier. They seem to be in control of the other creatures-like how they turned on you once I killed it. I recommend you head to he theatre at the end of the ship, and see if ou can sneak backstage. Use any of the maintenance shafts you know, and hide backstage. When we get back, we'll be leaving that way. Don't tr to get on the boat without us though-the monsters in the water seem to be keeping their distance from us, and you won't be able to get away from all this unless We're with you- One of us has the key to passing the hurricane wall."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guy watches as the expressions on the crewmembers faces go from cautiously happy to horrified as Holly starts talking about sneaking around the back of the ship. The lady who Holly just helped up looks pale and like she might just go down again.

One of the men, a smaller fellow who looks like he might be from the Carribean, mumbles "I went up early when things started happening, there were so many, and people were dying."

A different one adds. "And the ghosts can come from nowhere. I used to know the people we just smashed on the floor. They were making us work on the ship, but they were sort of protecting us too."

The older one who was asking all the questions looks thoughtful and says "You know. If you have a way out of the hurricane or whatever is out there, could we just sail this thing out past it? I mean do you think things are normal out there? Or at least maybe other people fighting that aren't trapped and local coast guard or something? You'd just have to take the captain's station. Maybe with one of us along...or maybe even not that, it's basically joysticks up there, you wouldn't have to be all fancy with the stabilizers and trim, just turn the thing. "

Richard is holding Niu but paying attention. "You know...I think maybe I could. "

On the ground, if anyone is looking, Niu does a weird thing where an eye that was sitting at a weird angle sort of rotates around and stops where it normally would. She says "Ugh. That sucked. I guess I need to watch out for my head."

Richards attention turns back to Niu as he gives her a huge smile and ads "Yeah. Maybe be just a little careful huh? I'll keep an eye out for a helmet."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"We could, bu then we'd be sailing a ship of the dead straight ino an area that might be perfectly safe. We could press this to the rest of the world. I can't take that chance. As for the ghosts, here are D&D there too. They're making grls dance, like they madhouse work. They're protecting them too, but if yur quiet, you should b able to survive down there a short while." Holly gve them her best winning smile. "Come on you guys! This could work! It will work. Just show some faith, and you'll make it."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The crewmembers look crestfallen when Holly speaks one of them says "Maybe. Maybe you're right. But I think there are quite a few people still alive on the ship. But...yeah maybe we just need to not tell them and hope things work out."

Niu looks sad at that, and Richard says "Oh that's right, you worked on this ship as well."

One of the other crewman says "I've done some stuff with the other groups, they've been moving food around down here. I heard about the dancers, there are people in the casino, a bunch of people belowdecks in engineering and food prep, and then there are people in the fancy dining room up in the front of the ship, I think a lot of girls there too. I don't know, maybe we could try and grab somebody else? At least maybe the girls in the back if we can leave from there. "

The little carribean guy says "I know where some blow torches and bolt cutters are. I'm pretty sure we can get into the theatre from blow using those. "

The lady Esipahs helped up says " We have some paint and tape, maybe we could make little hidden marks so that these people can find their way to where we cut into the theater. Maybe little arrows on the ceiling? Wait, but why can't we just go now?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiles. "that's the spirit! Working together, you'll be out of here in no time. We'll pass the message on to any other survivors we see, tell theme head that way too. Arrows on the ceiling sounds good- most of these creatures aren't smart enough to follow a signal, but the ones that are aren't the brightest anyway. I doubt they'll look up. As for why we can't go now... I need to settle this. I need to get rid of that Ramone guy, before he does to anyone else what he did to me." she holds up her ghost arm "Or what he did to petani here. He plays rough, and people shouldn't die for that."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy nodded his head soundlessly for the length of the conversation, it was only at the end when he piped in. "Id love to save everyone, but we can only try our best".
    he was secretly concerned about the ones they had met backstage earlier.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information