AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 197 FirstFirst ... 44 84 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC: Allright, time to get back into the RP! I hope what I'm posting is accurate. Oh, and sorry this is so short. ^^"

Shizuka is knocked down by a branch, she looks around, not knowing what to do. She sees the ghost, but is too afraid to get up.
    "P-please....stay away." she didn't know if the ghost would hurt her or not. And then the tiger, who she thought she could trust, left her alone with the ghost. Then she sees a girl who seems to be trapped in some vines. She wanted to try to call out to her, but she just couldn't find her voice.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(So sorry this is so late... I've been in the hospital. Anyways!)

Studying the ID, Jimmy sat back with an expression of satisfaction. Meeting Kaname's eyes, he nodded to acknowledge the compliment before standing and turning to face the ghost. He held the ID out to her.

"Jennifer... your name is Jennifer Magloire. Does that sound familiar?" If anything could bring her humanity back, it was knowledge of who she was before she died. And hopefully, with that humanity would come self-control.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm burning the wound then! T^T

Fee couldn't stand it any more. He sounded like he was in so much pain.

"We have to stop the bleeding. Is there another lamp around here or anything else metal that isn't rusted? I'm going to try to burn the wound closed," she said, abandoning the nearly useless first aid kits to look for a piece of usable metal. She could heat it up with the lamp and then get Bryce to help maneauver the wound to stop the bleeding. Heck, if she could find a needle, she just might go for the stitches. She had had plenty of them herself, she was sure she could figure it out.

"If you find a needle and any string, let me know."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm so very very very very soooooooooooorry for being out of it for such a long time. But I am definitely back. Definitely definitely back. I already talked to Sunny about it, so I hope I can jump back in like this

MICHAEL

Black.

Do you know how it feels like when you're too shocked to do anything and you're just going through the motions and before you know it you're in a situation where you can't remember how you got there and what you're doing now and everything is just so confusing? That's what it felt like for Michael. Even though he wasn't asleep, it was as if he just woke up and everything is just too bright, and everything is just screaming at his senses.

And the smells.

The smells can drive anyone mad, and by anyone I mean him specifically with his super sniffer of a nose. The smell of blood, dead people, sweat, and the blood of Alika all over his hands. It can drive anyone mad, really. He looked around, recognizing only Alika and Fee. For a moment he wondered at what happened to the old lady for she was nowhere in sight.

He did the only thing he could do.

"Soheywhattheheckisgoingon.Ican'tbreatheatthemomen t.Thingsarejustsomindblowingthatohmygoshohmygoshoh mygoshohmygosh..."

He spoke really fast, and really loud, and may I just say as his author, I was embarrassed for him. He was freaking out, and he was freaking out badly.

OOC: Do I have some Karma to spare? Maybe that would help in making things wonderful? Use as much of mine as you need, if I have anything at least. I don't remember ever using my Karma yet anyway
    Last edited by janajee; 12-26-2010 at 08:53 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hey welcome back Noelynn and Janajee. Nice to have you back.

---------------------------------------------------------

@Red, Janajee, Yoko, and LB

OOC: Looks like you used a little karma in the past, but you started with the extra karma advantage, so you've still got well more than everybody else.

Anyway you'd have to use a whole lot to make everything wonderful. But for not too much you could make things serviceable. For example realizing that, for some reason, Michael had a needle and thread on him in fairly sterile condition. (but he's a strange fellow that way). And a bit of luck in saying that the wound hadn't hit a larger blood vessel.

Maybe Alika's screams at realizing they were about to burn him or Fee's question might job Michaels memorry. Though you'd still at least have to pour some antiseptic/alcohol in there. And apply some bandages and cloth wrapping around his chest.

As Alika is your NPC, you could probably do that bit if you'd like. Welcome back Janajee.

----------------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

"Yes, yes that's me." The ghost sobs.

Jane steps forward as if to give her a hug or something, but than seems to think better of it and once again retreats behind Jimmy, which if anything seems to make the ghost sob louder.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica let out a sigh as the 3 men headed off towards the mansion. She wished they would be a bit more cautious. She entered as Glaudio descended upon a twitching dead immobilized on the floor. Jessica shuddered as he began to beat the zombie, literally, into a pulp.

"That is disgusting," she announced as she backed away from the zombie that was trying to craw towards them.

Jessica looked around warily. "I wonder what happened here..." she mused.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Jimmy, hope you're alright) - (Sorry for the reeeeally short post guys >.< things to take care of)

"Jane, why don't you try talking to her?" Kaname says while motioning toward the ghost.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: JEEJEEEEEEEEE!! Where have you been?!

Fee looked up, startled by Micheals sudden revelation. Where had he been? She looked at him for a moment. Then remembering he had amazing smell, did the first thing she could think of.

"Micheal, don't look down. Breathe through your mouth, and breathe as little as possible. Don't move your hands or fingers. Don't move at all," she said, staring Micheal straight in the eyes.

"Alika is hurt," she said, her voice low and calm. "He has a wound in the middle of his chest and you're keeping it stable. This is Bryce and we're going to burn the wound close. I also want to try to sew the wound close if I can find a neelde and some thread but I need you to stay completely still until I tell you to, okay? Do you understand?"

She moved closer, ready to act if he started to freak out. She couldn't take any chances with Alika's wound since no one knew what they were doing.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce quickly nodded to Michael. "I think we'll have to skip the introductions. We'll probably need to act fast if we're gonna have any chance of this working." Bryce put his arm on Fee's shoulder to steady her. He didn't want her to lose control while trying to burn the wound shut. "wait! New guy, get something for Alika to bite down on. Anything. A pillow or something. anything to muffle the sound of his screams. He is deffinitely going to be screaming a lot through this." Bryce directed Michael. he knew somebody had to take charge of this and though Fee was the one who came up with the ideas, he didn't want her to lose control while giving orders.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorrrrry about late reply. Got a huge musical opportunity for a friend to get set up getting gigs, as well as getting a contact for my own musical progress(studio time, monetary backing for gigs, CONNECTIONZ , etc). Plus got a mic and Djembe and car for Christmas, so i've been very veyr busy. I'm back now, I apologize once again. Oh and Gaz; ballsy move, we were gonna take it slow XD.
    BIC:
    All he saw were the corpses. Before he knew it, he saw Glaudio destroy them like a lightbulb met a 70 pound sledgehammer. Fighting his mental flashbacks of the bodies....Glass pressed forward.
    "G-Glaudio, calm d-down man. It's alright, and you're too hurt to keep risking yourself like this. Stop or I'll get hurt trying to hold you back m-man." Glass was freaking out; he wanted to go with Jon to make sure the others didn't get hurt. But now those things were...Everywhere. Seeing Jessica move forward made him more nervous. "I don't know what happened here, but it's not safe t-to keep going. Stay back ok? Jon has the gun and I can react quickly. We'll check it out." Glass moved past her and a little in front of Glaudio, pulling him off his prey. "Gla-Glaudio. It's alright, we'll take care of th-this. What if those are zombies? One bite and you'll become one. Then you'll not only be dead, but you'll attack your own friends...Even if they aren't, we don't need to risk whatever this is with your wounds." His mind racing, he thought quickly.
    Attempting to take a breath, Glass chimed in, "Plus you can't kill any more if you're dead, man. Let it go please." Letting go of him, hoping he'd stay back, Glass slinked further throughout the mansion, turning on lights as he went. He mumbled out to Jon, "Hey Jon, c-cover me. I hear something. If I'm jumped it's your job to get everyone away damn it." With that, he moved into the next room, with the echo of a SHLINK! from his blade sliding from his forearm into position.

OOC: Glass has the Mental Breakdown and Degredation advantage/disadvantage. He is losing his mind thanks to memories of past interactions, as well as his friends(or at the very least, people who didn't intend to harm him even though he was weak, drained, and without identity) being in danger. He is very aware right now, as well as very dangerous with his blade. In addition, he is slowly going to be unstable, which could be a danger to other players. It is also a danger to himself, because once he hits orange it will start draining Karma extremely fast.
    Last edited by Tigris; 12-26-2010 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Grammar; 10pm-6am shifts for days in a row, no sleep between haha

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Tigris, Suzumi, xriikox, and spawn

(OOC: Spawn said he'd be out for a while and to move his character along, so figure he's following into the building, but staying back yes? )

Glass zips ahead to the next level of the building. Turning on the lights manages to get him some attention.

There are five dead in the area.

Two of them aren't much to worry about. It looks like they've been dragging tehmselves in from a different room judging by the trails they're leaving. They both seem to lack spines and so their upper torsoes are able to crawl with their floppy heads and legs just along for the ride.

However three more come rushing at Glass. Two have holes through the center of their chests that Glass can see through, and the other seems to have been disembowled, but that doesn't seem to bother any of them very much.

Glass is quick and aggressive with his weapon,dodging a clumsily swung bronze sculpture of a bull and jamming his dagger into the kneck of the approaching dead, causing it's head to flip over backwards and knocking it over.

The other two however lung at the same time. Glass manages to lop off the knife hand of one, but he doesn't quite dodge the table leg swung by the other. His upper left leg spasms in pain as Glass falls backwards down the stairs back with the others and the three dead charge (or stumble) down after him.
    (OOC: You could use karma to avoid the injury, but it's only temporary damage)
    (OOC: Also, congratz Tigris on the Real Life stuff
    ---------------------------------------------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

Jane seems to shrink as Kaname suggests talking to the ghost as she pulls he arms in close.

"I I I I I...just don't. I'm nervous. I'm not good at this...sort of thing I guess.

There are a few of us here, couldn't someone else do it? "

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

OOC: Red: Real life been a well... not a nice lady
    Sunny: I'll use some Karma to make something serviceable at the very least. I'll have Michael carrying cologne (which can serve as an alcoholic antiseptic, at least I used to do that when I have tiny wounds,) and needle and string. You can deduct the necessary Karma for that.

MICHAEL

Fee's voice mixed with Alika's screams of pain snapped him out of his panicked mindset.

"Whathappened?Whyarewehere?Whyiseverythingbloo dy?"

Well at least he snapped out of it a little bit, enough to suddenly remember something very important.

*Flashback back at the hotel room before everything happened*

Michael is getting ready for the party downstairs when he noticed a tiny unraveling little hole in his shirt. Oh noes, that would never do. If his mom has taught him anything, it was that to always be presentable. Sometimes that motto in life had him in shops so expensive you could actually here his credit moaning in pain with each swipe. But he's a rich kid that knew how to take care of his things. He's Lola-Nanay (grandmother) made it a point to always tell him that if something can be fixed, you better fix it and use it until it's tattered and torn and broken apart.

And so when he saw the tiny hole, he knew what he had to do. He looked for in his bag for a needle and string that he always kept in a clean tiny pouch, because he's just weird that way, that freak. After he fixed the whole, in his excitement to get on out and partaaay, he just shoved the tiny pouch in his pocket, with his favorite cologne, and went out. Plus, you never know when there would be another hole-shirt-emergency.

*End of Flashback*

"Imayhavesomethingthatyouneed" he said in one breath, trying as hard as he may not to make Alika hurt some more, "IjustrememberedthatIhavesomecologneand... and... and... aneedleandstringinmyrightpocket"

Deep breath.

"Right."

Deep breath.

"Pocket"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: sorry it took a while, writers block. Congratz Tigris btw.

Glaudio's head was spinning, one muinite he's been dragged back by Glass and the next the dead were all over them. He'd taken a hard landing when the dead had attacked and when he'd come to he saw Glass falling down the stairs with the dead going after him. Reacting on instinct, forgetting he was injured Glaudio launched himself off the top of the stairs at the dead with a savage roar, his sword lay where he had fallen as he realised that he'd most likely hurt Glass if he used it, his scarred and tattoed body screamed in protest as he impacted into the dead.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(I'll be fine, just my usual Crohn's stuff and an infection. No worries.)

Jimmy gave Jane's hand a squeeze, then stepped forward to speak with the ghost. Jennifer. She had a name now, she wasn't just some spirit. She was a person. He smiled warmly. "Do you prefer Jennifer, Jen, or Jenny? If we're going to be friends, I'd like to know what to call you." He continued to step closer as he spoke, and when he was within arm's reach, he folded her into a hug, offering a release for the pain she's going through. Of course, the only reason he wasn't as worried about touching her now was having seen Kaname do so safely, but he didn't see a need to tell anyone that.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: Sorry Jimmy, but while she had been more reasonable, what you're doing is like sticking drugs under a junkies nose and expecting them not to inhale. Jimmy should make a full recovery from this presuming Kaname or someone gives him some CPR and mouth to mouth until his insides warm back up, but only because he's burning karma, otherwise he'd be dead dead, though you do get a discount for your advantages.

This development could have interesting effects.

IC:

"I'd like to be called Jenny"

The body of the ghost is cold in Jimmy's arms, and only sort of there, more like hugging a light curtain than a person. And her sobbing does slow after a few moments.

"Thank you. I feel better. I"

"I'M SORRY!!!!!" The ghost screams as it plunges its arms through Jimmy's body. While they pass through as if Jimmy wasn't there, to Jimmy it feels like he's been stabbed by ice. It's hard for him to move and most people would be dead, but Jimmy's honed reactions manage to get him to do a backflip, sending him outside the reach of the ghost.

Or at least it was most of a backflip, Jimmy doesn't manage to stick the landing and lands hard on his chest and slides along the floor.

For a moment Jimmy thinks he's safe, but than he realizes that his heart should be beating rapidly from panic and exertion.

But
    it
    isn't

Jane screams as Jimmy passes out on the floor.

The ghost is screaming as well.

"I'm Sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do it! I didn't! Oh god! Oh god! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!"

She hits herself on the head with her hands while she speaks and than pulls at her hair.

MORE OOC: Hope you get to feeling better. Actually I feel like we should get together some kind of support group. A bunch of the people who RP here have medical issues.
    ------------------------------------------

OOC: For everybody else I'm giving other people a little more time to reply before I post something.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-27-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew went back into ghost form and stuck his hand into Michael for a moment and back out. He then went back into his human form.

"Get a hold of yourself! This isn't a time to freak out. Someone's life is at stake and we need your help."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, Red and Yoko

OOC: Actually sticking Andrews ghost form hand into Michael is essentially a freezing attack. However I think we can presume Andrew is doing it quick so it doesn't really hurt him, sort of like hitting someone with ice water...in their lungs.

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Ouch. Well, I never said Jimmy was all that bright, did I? Heh.)

Frozen by the awful violation of Jenny's hands in his body, Jimmy's conscious mind all but shuts down with shock. His reaction is pure instinct, his body hurling itself away from the threat the only way it knows how. The backflip is extremely clumsy, but he doesn't feel the impact as he slams down onto the floor. In fact, he doesn't feel anything - anything at all.

His body lies on the floor, ice-cold and rapidly failing.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

He continued in the building. Eyes still in the scope. Glued to the scope. He was a little shaky but he stiffed out and held the gun still. He took a small break so his eyes can readjust. He almost instantly noticed smooshed dead bodies that were still twitching. He was digested and was glad it was not him. He noticed Glaudio charging up the stairs. There was to much stuff in the way where he could not get a good shot without the possibility of hurting one of his allies. He moved up trying to get a good shot...

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry about the delayed response, just trying to time manage. In addition, figuring out what I want Glass to do Karma/personality wise.

p.s. Thank you all for the thanks for the life stuff, I appreciate it.
    BIC:

(I'll take the fall, Karma's gonna be used alot coming up. If it's too much lemme know and I'll edit. Oh and btw; though he is thinking tactically well, he is losing sanity bad. I.e. characters should not approach him too closely till after the combat and things calm down, he will be very...psychotic for a while.)

Glass tumbled down backwards, somehow not breaking his neck. He screamed in rage at the annoying pain in his thigh, then stood as they toppled haphazardly down the staircase. With a few well-placed strokes, he cut them in succession; a forceful rend to the mid-torso of the first, ripping its spine; a back spin from that, resulting in a thrust into the forehead of the second; then a diagonal cross slash to the third, shredding its arm and bowels.

Darting back quickly, Glass shouted to Glaudio, "GET BACK! We can't fight them in here, too many obstacles and not enough room. Follow me, or I'll stab you too. Don't let 'em catch up to you, you crazy bastard." He turned and sprinted down the hallway, half-tripping on a clawing dead and kicking another square in the jaw, though it resulted in a sharp pain in his right foot. He took off back out the front door, somersaulting off the front stairs and facing the open doorway.

"Jon, cover us. We have enough room to dodge now, but make sure you're careful because Glaudio is coming out after me. Don't hesitate, there are alot of them, cap them down!"
    Glass stood, braced with his arms in a somewhat upside down V shape, ready for more. Come on you (expletive), I'm ready to cut you down. Yes, corpses everywhere. Let's make some pretty mess of these bodies.... Glass let out a decently loud, and hauntingly maniacal laugh.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tigris, Gaz, Spawn, Suzumi, and Xriikox

(OOC: Tigris, you can describe killing stuff. There's just a chance it'll cost a little karma or have you going away with a wound you didn't mention if the dice rolls don't back you up, luckily while you had a temporary penalty for the hit, you had Glaudio helping you out, though one dice didn't like you. Either you took a stab to your left arm, like in the bicep, or spend 2 karma. )

Glaudio smashes into the dead, and is impressed to see the deft glass taking them apart with his knife.

After Glass flips away glaudio gets knocked back by one of them Glaudio gets ready to give it a kicking when they close in on his prone body.

However that gave Jonathan an opening, and he deftly shoots the three still advancing through the head.

This actually doesn't stop them, but it does seem to mess them up as one falls down the stairs and the other gets easily kicked down by Glaudio who than starts pummeling it with his fits. Jonathan puts a few more rounds through the third, leaving it stumbling around.

Despite Glass's shouts it actually looks like there aren't any more coming, except for the spineless ones just now approaching the top of the stairs. Leaving dead in various states of disablement swinging their weapons either feebly or aimlessly.

-----------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer, Aedan, Kylesico, Hasu, and poor Noelynn

(OOC: I'm posting this because Aedan wasn't sure what was going on, also there was some confusion with where the kitty was. So hopefully this helps everyone. Finally Noelynns father just passed away, and if her profile is right she's only 15. So maybe show a little love )

Dante moves through the brush and suddenly finds himself in a clearing where a lot is going on.

In the center of the clearing is a pond however not too far from it is a short ghost that looks native as he is tan skinned and wearing something similar to a pair of shorts made out of plant material. He's got a wicked smile on his face and is walking away from the icy body of a man toward a woman (Noelynns character) who is lying terrified on the ground.

Traveling in circles around that ghost are all sorts of small things, like branches, vines, and small stones.

There are two other ghosts there as well, a man and a woman, who are similar in appearence to the attacking ghost, however they aren't attacking anyone and appear terrified.

Royo is lying some distance away with a vine wrapped around one ankle, tugging at her.

Mia is standing off to the side as well with Kimi.

Finally what appeared to be a tiger with a woman riding it ducks off into the foliage, leaving the clearing.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I enter a clearing Rei is just behind me it take me a moment to notice that I have just enter a bad looking situation. In the center of the clearing is a pond, not too far from it is a short ghost that looks native as he is tan skinned and wearing something similar to a pair of shorts made out of plant material. He's got a wicked smile on his face and is walking away from the icy body of a man toward a woman who is lying terrified on the ground.

I quickly scan the clear with my eyes so that if there are any other threat in the clear all I can see is what appears to be Royo it seems a vine is wrapped around one ankle and tugging at her. I have to do something and fast that ghost doesn't seem like the nicest guy to be around or near and that woman endanger even Royo endanger that not good.

"Rei you go help Royo I'll go and get the girl that the ghost is walk towards." She nods her head and draws her sword she head to Royo I draw both my pistols I have a feel this is going to get rough. I know nothing about ghost so I can only hope that these will do some harm maybe kill it okay that hoping for to much. I rush towards the girl with my guns aimed at the ghost I fire four shots two from each gun I put them away as I reach the girl I pick her up off the floor.

"Sorry to do this ma'am but I thing we should all get out off here." I head towards Rei I'm not sure if the bullet hit the ghost or did anything but I'm not going to stick around. I can see Mia standing at the side with the Kimi. Rei has cut the vine that was tugging at Royo and seems to have noticed Mia just standing there doing nothing Rei rush over to her dragging Royo by the hand she grabs Mia hand to drag her along as well.

"Okay I think we should all make a run for it because that ghost is not going to be happy with us." We head off into the woods hopping that the ghost won't follow us I'm not sure where we are going but any where better then back there. I look behind to see Rei still dragging both Royo and Mia by the hands. I just realised I'm still carry the woman that was being attacked by the ghost I think we will stop once we get some more distance between us and the ghost.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Ensifer, Hasu, Kylesico, and Noelynn

As Dante fires his weapon the ghost seems to freak out. He throws his hands up in front of his face, steps back, and actually seems to have chosed his eyes.

As Dante runs off with Suzui the ghost opens his eyes and touches his body, and seems to realize that he wasn't harmed by that mans magic fire wands.

And then he gets back down to business rushing after them, he quickly starts gaining because while mortals have to run around trees or struggle through underbrush and ground cover, he just runs right through them.

However while he's still a fair distance away vines, rocks, and mostly branches go flying towards the group.

Dante fends off a branch going towards his head but gets tripped up by a vine, hitting the ground. Hasu gets hit in the back by a branch, while Royo ducks behind a tree to avoid a rock.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee kept her eyes trained on Micheals as she moved closer. When she got close enough, she wrapped her left arm around Micheal's shoulders reassuringly before reaching down into his pocket and getting the cologne, needle, and thread. She moved so both her hands were on Micheals shoulders.

"If you can't handle this, you can go sit in the corner. We'll understand," she said with a soothing voice. She smiled at him before standing up and moving to get the other lantern. She carefully ditattched the handle before picking up the already lit lantern and some of the clothe bandages she had picked out of the first aid kits.

"Bryce, I need your help. I'm going to burn the inside a bit so you'll have to help hold him down but also hold the wound close when I sew it shut. Can you do that?" she asked, kneeling next to Alika with lantern handle, cologne, needle, thread, and cloth bandages in hand. She could do this. It would be fine.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Let me help too. He's important after all..."

Andrew hoped that Fee can accept his help.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information