AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 197 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC: Hmm I suppose I could add some detail instead of waiting on others.

-------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Things actually seem to be quickly taking shape with the crowd at the caves. While there is still quite a bit of debate going around Kapella, people seem like they had been spending time getting ready to head out.

Also, the same old folks as last time quickly pile up in the jeeps. Only leaving seats for drivers and for anybody that wants to sit on the contraptions for the guns on top.

Kapella keeps trying to get back toward Fee but people keep bothing him.

Leilanni speaks softly to Fee. "He doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping you safe. But I think he might like you."

------------------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Looking under the curtain after listening in on the conversation at the stair case, Holly is able to make a quick count of the remaining people out there since they're all standing around.

There is the one moving like a living person as he checks his watch and makes some notes. He looks like him might have been rich a while ago and doesn't have very obvious damage. But to Holly's new vision he's clearly dead. In life he looks like he was fit and tall, however he was probably in his late 40s or early 50s. He's sitting in about the middle of the main seating area.

Besides him there are twelve other dead. Four are near the man, and pairs of two are in the different "box" seating corridors on the sides of the theater. They aren't really moving around, but are looking about, less in the direction of where the girls went and more towards the rest of the ship.

All are armed somewhat uniformly with a knife in one hand and something to serve as a club in the other.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-05-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy thought he heard Richard returning and rotated around to peer down the small staircase.
    "hmm.." Guy pondered "maybe that dead guy isn't so bad if he saved them.." he paused "but then again.. i don't think he's just going to let it fly if he knows that we're here.."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee opened her mouth to respond but closed it with a snap as she started blushing. She glanced over at Kapella as he attempted to field many questions and angry comments before turning her eyes to the ground between her and Leilani. "I... I kind of picked up on that a little bit, but I don't really know how to approach it. I didn't want to say something about it and be wrong. Plus, I've been pretty distracted with everything else that's been going on," she said with a sad chuckle. It was hard for her to imagine feeling things like that at a time like this.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leilanni seems to feel the need to also look at the ground for a moment. But then she looks around, realizes with everything going on nobody is paying attention to the two of you, and decides to just look at Fee and speak in a low voice.

She says. "Yeah. Guys can be like that sometimes. I blame movies where everyone gets together during these sorts of situations.

But it might be good if he's motivated to be brave, and, well, more than that guys can get strange when their feelings are reciprocated.

Especially these Federations villiage guys. I know them.

I guess what I'm saying is maybe let him down easy, and maybe do it after we're safe. "

She gives a little smile and says "And we're going to be safe pretty soon right? No more trees falling on you and such!"

-----------------------

Niu smiles at Holly's outfit, and gets a thoughtful look as Guy speaks. "Hmmm I suppose the guy out there could be worse and creepier. He isn't following them back here.

They said he was working for someone. Maybe he's kinda like me, just with a different ability, and it's just that person he's working for that's making him get the girls to do a dance.

Maybe that thing is actually with the survivors and is worried about his boss tearing his head off or something.

I guess I've gotten used to just fighting dead that look like that."

She pauses awkwardly for a moment

"Which is strange, considering my circumstances. " She looks at Guy and says "I'm so glad you decided to see me differently. I guess that's just how you are."

At the moment Richard comes up the steps and smirks at Holly as he sees her outfit.
    "Alright, did you guys hear all that? What's our next move. Aside from making Guy put on a ridiculous outfit as well I mean."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee gives her a smile and a giggle as her blush deepens a little. She was really excited to get out, but wasn't sure if she wanted to let Kapella down. She was just too tired to think about how she may or may not feel at the moment. Besides, with everything that had been going on, she hadn't really gotten to know him very well. She gave him another sideways glance before turning back to Leilani, filled with just a little bit more energy. "Come on. Let's go see if there's anything we can do to help speed things up."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly Smiles back. "I'm glad he did as well Niu. Your... Odd, In a very good way. Great fun, and hey, The more girls the better, right?" She pulled her gloves a bit higher on her arms, Nervously trying to hide her ghost arms. "Its for your own safety Richard. You'll be alot safer if people think your part of the show. Now, get into a costume like Guy's, or I'll get Niu to help me put you in a dress."

-----------------------------

Kara and Luna walked over to Fee and Leilani. Kara made the first move, Raising her free hand IN Greeting. "Hi. I'm Kara, this is Luna. Fee and the others picked us up on the road. Nice to meet you." She offered her hand for a handshake. "I'm not sure, but I'm relatively sure the tree didn't Damage her too much, Just shook her up a bit. She hasn't needed medical attention at all- I think the Jeep shielded her mostly."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leilani had just finished saying "Well, we could help some of the old ladies into the Jeeps, or maybe fire up the Jeeps ourselves, I think everybody is expecting those girls that usually drive to do so again" when Kara and Luna come up and introduce themselves.

Leilani shakes Kara's hand. "Glad to have more people. I figure we're probably safer that way right? I've heard of what Fee and the others had to do at the church to rescue those people. It's horrifying to me, and I wasn't even there! With more healthy people, and the Jeeps are looking awefully scary now as well maybe things won't have to be that way"

----------------------

OOC: To avoid confusion Guy picked out those clothes for Richard to use in talking to the women without freaking them out.

While Guy is tough enough to mostly ignore his wounds, he'd be a sight even in an outfit due to the facial burns and missing finger. Though given the props I suppose he could scrounge up a "Phantom of the Opera" outfit with mask and gloves where he could stuff a finger so it isn't obvious that he's injured.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee is already considering how they can maximize on the space in the Jeeps when someone who had been picked up earlier waved her and Leilani. Fee stopped and listened to the conversation, but didn't feel she had much to offer. She recalled that she had been pretty dazed and distracted for the past few hours, and felt sheepish about it suddenly. She knew there was nothing she could do about it, but it still made her feel bad about her past action (or lack there of).

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Hey yeah everybody. We've got a plan for getting out of here, and we probably should do it soon. There are all sorts of really &*$%ing nasty things wandering around the island and the longer we stand around the better chance one of those groups will come across us.

We've got a pilot, and there are little gaps in the eyewall that I can see daylight through. So we just need to grab a plane and get out of here! Lets go!"

Mana and Jessica had been going through the finer points of their little adventure to rescue Sora's friend to their mothers when they heard Kapella speak.

"When he said we have a pilot, does he mean you?" Yuki asked Mana, ever slow on the uptake.
    "I'm gonna take a completely wild, uninformed guess and say yes," Mana said watching Kapella gesturing towards her and the jeeps. Her smile had become rather fixed.
    "Wasn't your plane a 4 seater, Mana?" Nicole asked, a puzzled look on her face.
    "Yep," Jessica replied for Mana, who was now gritting her teeth.
    "Are we gonna be all Chinese circus on Ces-" Yuki has started to ask but she let her voice trail off at the sight of her daughter's stony expression.

A few moments later, most of the crowd had gravitated over to the jeeps. The elderly that they had helped earlier from the church had begun to climb into the jeeps and Mana, Jessica, Yuki, and Nicole quickly moved out of their way.

"I'm gonna go talk to Kapella," Mana said with a sigh.
    "Okay," Yuki replied happily. Nicole just nodded. She seemed to be preoccupied watching the old folks clamber into the jeeps.
    "Mrs Jones! That is NOT what knitting needles are for!!" she cried, rushing over to the jeeps. Mana, Jessica, and Yuki stared after her.
    "What-" Yuki began to say but she was quickly cut off by Jessica.
    "I don't even want to know," she said firmly. "Come on, Mana. Let's go pick bones with Kapella."
    "Help Nicole, Mum," Mana called back as they started to make their way over to Kapella. "And keep out of trouble!"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Jessica and Mana approach they find Kapella hanging onto Hildeshimer in the midst of a bunch of people bothering him. He's now taken to pointing at her and yelling at people that she was at the airport just before everything went bad and she was sure she saw a DeHavilland 8 there before everything went bad and everyone will fit in somehow.

His language is getting more colorful as the girls come at him. For her part Hildeshimer is periodically nodding and looking rather annoyed.

After craning his neck to see how Fee is doing he looks over and spots Jessica and Mana. He makes an effort to wade toward them. A good half dozen questions relating to Mana's piloting ability are hurled at the girls as Kapella reaches them and, putting a hand on each's shoulder, actually tries to start pushing them toward the Jeeps.

People have mostly cleared out where Fee, Kara, Leilani and Luna are standing, and there is an awkward silence. Leilani, upon not immediately hearing something reassuring in agreement with her, starts looking crestfallen if not a little bit paniced, as if the silence were news about her impending doom.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After Guy had kitted himself out in his outfit, he stuffed the loose fingered with some curtain he managed to rip off without shaking them too much. It looked good.

Although.. it would only stay straight, so he'd have to make a conscious effort to avoid clenching his fist.

Guy didn't bother to show off to the others and instead continued discussion on their safe passage

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:

Alright, if I've got it right Guy has put on the Phantom of the Opera outfit with the glove concealing the hand damage and the mask concealing the burns. (The mask stays on with double sided tape which was with the mask.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTO-the-phantom-of-the-opera-1647359-724-540.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	73351

Holly had a clever idea with the arm length gloves. And there are wet curtains around after Richard did the wave thing to wash off. So the three of you can look healthy and "normal" aside from the weird outfits and weapons if you're brandishing them.

FYI: At will and with just a few seconds to transition Holly can have her limbs go full ghost, at that point the gloves would fall through them while freezing and then shatter off when they hit something.

IC:

Looking at everybody else Niu says "Well I guess I'm now the odd freak out" and she goes over to the outfits. She doesn't take much time and quickly tosses the dresses saying "Ugh, all this stuff is so long I'd trip" She soon settles on some more generic black dancers leggings and cuts the bottom off of a dress so it's fairly short. It's sort of an odd look. She adds "Well that's better. I'd need some serious makeup to really look good though."

Richard manages to quickly get out a smile and says "I disagree" but then he gets serious and asks "Alright, there are ladies hurrying to change down there, and some dead guy that works for some other thing outside and we might not have much time. What do you think we ought to do?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-09-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiles. "You could look alot worse- You could have the ugly mugs of some of those dead guys out there." Then her face changes, and she becomes more serious. "You know, I don't ask you guys to come with me. This is my problem, not yours. You can Leave if you like." She peeks outside the curtains quickly, before looking back in. "If your with me, I say we try and find a stage door. Somewhere we can get out at the side, or something. Theres bound to be one."

--------------------------------

Luna Smiles. "With any luck, yeah. I think the Gun thing was Kara's handiwork- we're both mechanics in training. Or, we were, before this all happened." Kara squeezes Luna's hand at this point, a sad smile on her face, before saying "I hope we'll have enough room for everyone in the jeeps... We could possibly rig up a cart, given half an hour or so and some decent materials which would give us all some breathing room... Though I'm not sure you'd have the materials here."
    Last edited by Esiphas; 01-10-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sadly Niu replies to Holly. "I've been looking. There are dead people at all the exists. There just isn't a "side" with the ocean on the other side of the wall in three directions."

Richard muses "Could we somehow go on the outside of the ship? Or maybe if there aren't sides there is some way to go up or down through a deck?"

Niu replies "I don't recall anything like holes through decks besides the stairs anywhere in any of the ship plans. But maybe we could break through something? "

Richard replies "Maybe, though that might be suspiciously noisy. "

OOC: Hmmm this might be a good time to just use a single karma for a helpful coincidence. The dead are stationed as they are so they can get at any ghosts that happen to come in. You could karma a couple up, as they show up every so often. That would get the dead to move off to attack them on one side of the theater and you guys could crawl up the opposite isle so they can't see you over the seats and make your break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: There are actually a bunch of people here of varying ages. The group consists of some natives that live in the very small "Federation villiage" fishing camp, and then more that were rescued from a church earlier. Plus the people you've met. Kara can see a good forty or so people.

IC:

Leilani snaps back as Luna speaks. "I can see they're trying to go soon, but there are some little carts they use. Most people would still have to walk, but if we attached those to the Jeeps we could put the slowest in there and move faster. They're over there" She says, pointing toward a rather run down shed near a simple house.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy took the piece of bark he had stowed away out of his pocket and gripped it firmly "Breaking, Huh?" He smiled, eager to try out his new-found power.

"Richard is right. We'd need some sort of distraction if we wanted to give it a shot. Still nothing happening out there?" he asked.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 01-10-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Were you waiting on me? Oh, and FYI Guy has to take something out in order to active that power, which makes his hand unusable as anything other than a potent fist until he dismisses it. One of the ladies below would work...although guy is pretty good at breaking things even without that being active.

IC:

Richard thinks and says "Well, I could go ask the girls if they know of any way to get through the deck above or below. I think they worked here, so if anybody would know they would. We'd need some way to arrange for some loud noise or something that won't attract attention though. Maybe something that looks like something just came loose and fell? "

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- College internet deleted my post... I'll spend the Karma, and post for holly when the hosts arrive.

ic- Kara smiled. "Thats great. Thouh I don't want to be the one who picks who's riding on the cart. The Elderly, Young and Sick should go first... Then those who can't fight, I imagine. How many people here do you reckon we could fit in the jeeps and Carts? I' more than happy to walk..." Luna squeezed Kara's hand tight as she said those words.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leilani looks more animated and seems to be doing better now that she's up to something.

"Well, it looks like they might get going any time now, so maybe we should just start by making a quick trip and see if we can get one set up before they're able to leave. No sense making everyone wait for something that's there to help get going faster."

She gives a worried look at Fee. "How about it Fee? Would you be willing to help? "

OOC: If you go down there, Luna and Kara would figure out that the fastest thing to work with would probably be a small boat trailer, since it's sort of made for that and one of the Jeeps has a hitch so it'd be easy to attach. The trick is hauling it up and maybe making it safer for people to be on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	small_boat_trailer.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	73497

Well, and trying to throw some interpersonal RP into the mix of doing something like that.

----------------

Niu has been speaking with the group and people hadn't been doing so well at watching things outside. But in the lull in the conversation there is a lot of sounds of movement going on outside.

Niu quickly pokes her head under the curtain and whispers back "Some ghosts just came from the port side of the ship at the back of the theatre and all the dead are running towards them! There aren't any on the other side of the theater anymore, I think we might be able to get out if we stay low and behind the seats."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"alright,let's do this.". Guy agreed. "if we walk towards it instead of running, it'll attract less attention"

Guy held onto Holly's hand and suggested they move quickly. the distraction would only be there for so long.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gripped guys hand and walked, Taking long, yet graceful strides- not to Suspicious, As they were mostly hidden by her dress, but Faster than a normal walk. She kept her eyes on the theater door as they moved. "Please let this work, please letvthis work..."

------------

Kara pulled the boating trailer towards her a bit, Gruntibg with the effort. '"This thing needs some seats before we could use it. Or some way of.keeping people n. If I only had some time! I could make a proper trailer out of this... Urgh. All this Enginuity, nothing to use it on. This is a frustrating setting..." She began looking over the the supplies the group have, Trying to fnd Anything she coould make a floor for the Trailer out of.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: To be clear since you're living, if any of the dead spot you they'd notice. The outfits are mostly good for not freaking out living people and for making sentient dead think you're part of the captured crew. Though this bunch didn't seem to be willing to let the girls go. Anyway a bit of karma was spent so between staying low or moving without making to much noise you've managed to get the four of you through the door on the opposite side of the theater.

IC:
    The dead are quite occupied with the ghosts. Glancing over, you see that a couple of the dead seem frozen up. Their arms flail through the ghosts without seeming to do much. But despite not seeming to be effective one of the ghosts suddenly comes apart just before you get to the doors.

Once again Holly finds herself heading out of the theater, with the burnt out remains of "The Crypt" nightclub up ahead.

Through the wreckage, music from the casino floats down. It hadn't been on when you were last there.

Niu says "I wonder if there are people doing things up there. Like how the dancers were still dancing and such. Maybe we should check it out, maybe we'd even blend in? "

Richard quickly adds "Lets get some distance between us and the theater. Who knows what's on this level.

Hey, there are some doors to the crew only area below decks. The ladies sort of made it sound like there were people down there and it was safer, maybe we could kick in one of those doors and get down there. "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-13-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sure!" Fee says, almost half heartedly. She was always willing to help, but she wasn't sure how helpful she'd be in this situation. She mostly just followed them around, listening to conversation and watching. Occasionally they would ask for her to do something and she would, but mostly she was too tired and distracted to actually be of much use. She felt bad, but was starting to accept that there wasn't much she could do about it.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I agree with Richard" Guy said "If those ghosts were that determined to get into the theater, i don't really want to walk right up to them. besides.." he added "the crew might tell us the best way to traverse this ship"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly frowned. "Break through one of their barriers... I'd rathernot have to- Leaving a Gaping hole in thier defenses miggt leave a bad impression. But I suppose learning more might be handy... Perhaps a Diplomatic approach might be more suitable? A little white Flag action? Could we even make a white flag?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard seems unwilling to stand still and keeps heading away from the theater. "Whatever we do I don't want it to be standing around and waiting to get into a fight down here I think I can maybe hear voices up there "

He looks about as he comes up to the crypt and points to a door marked "staff only" and says "Somebody either take out that door so we can get belowdecks or I'm heading upstairs...because there's no way I can take out that door myself."

----------------------------

OOC: I presume you're trying to get me to propose something Esiphas?

IC:

Leilani loses interest in the project for the moment as Fee stays morose. She gently takes Fee's hand into her own and asks. "What's going on with you. I know you've been through a lot, but I'm really worried about you. Can you tell me what's going on?"

Looking around Kara and Luna can see that maybe ripping apart a sheds wall might give them something they could put onto the trailer to make somethingl ike a floor. There are some fish nets around and quite a bit of rope. They might be able to make something of a barrier around the whole thing out of netting so at least people wouldn't be likely to fall out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information