AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 197 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Since he had turned to look at her, Kapella seems to be operating under the incorrect assumption that Fee is smiling at him, which gets him to smile ever so much wider.

OOC: In case it isn't clear Suzumi is free to describe driving around, talking, or eventually reaching the caves at her discretion.

-----------------------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Since I'm introducing concepts here I do a digital dice based thing based on your characters abilities and what you post. You also have a limited amount of something called karma. You can use it for various luck things, like the classic bit where someone stabs you but you happened to have something in your pocket, and generally getting out of combat damage. You can also use it proactively to get luck on your side if you want.

IC:

The shark thing actually backs up a couple steps with people coming at him from two directions so he doesn't get surrounded. It's mostly paying attention to Holly and her torch, but it focuses on Guy as he gets close.

Guy finds the things is fast...and strong. It swats his attack out of the way and his jaws move very fast for a bite, but guy maanges to block with the base of his club.

This left Guy open to a punch into the arm that sends him sliding backwards on the floor. The shark is then backed up again by Hollys advance to attack.

It yells toward Guy while lookign at Holly

"Screw off hero. You aren't getting outta here alive with that attitude!"

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

@Nickasaur and @Wakamiya_Hikaru

OOC: Hopefully this is OK. This occurs at "current time" in the game. But it's the same to Niku as his memorry is fuzzy. The one thing that's different is that currently the island is surrounded by dark clouds overhead and what looks like the eyewall of a hurricane to the sides. The sun can't get though, except for brief periods where they clouds or eyewall seem to have trouble staying together. Most light comes from silent lightning arcing overhead.

IC:

Kai had finally gotten her breath back after feeling an unrush of dead and ghosts, her bullets hadn't done much to the ghosts, and she only had so much ammo.

she'd gotten seperated from the others and was all alone, but at least she was OK, and she was pretty sure she'd lost the dead as she had taken a bunch of turns in the wooded mountainside.

Due to the slope, she feels like she's pretty well hidden, but actually has a pretty good view of some of the grounds of the resort and terrain below.

However as she's wondering what to do there is a rustling in the woods and a figure bumbles over. Not exactly normal with the ears, but it doesn't seem quite threatening.

Niku is actually really confused. He remembers his life and everything, and knows where Ryuk's house is an all that.

But he isn't sure why he's in a woods...and there seems to be something funny on his head.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy scrambled back to his feet after being batted away. He was too far away to prevent the shark's next attack on the woman.
    Guy fished into his pocket for that whistle he grabbed on his lifejacket, perhaps he could distact the shark enough so that his ally would get an opportunity to escape - or attack, this woman seemed feisty!
    He signalled to the woman, hoping she understood his gestures and what he was about to do. He lifted the whistle up to his mouth in anticipation...

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Shikara View Post
    (OOC: Since it would take longer training just going post by post, Jimmy and I did some RPing with it in messenger. Jimmy=Yellow, Kaname=Blue)

Settling into the stance Kaname showed him, Jimmy watched her warily, keeping his body loose and ready to react. "I'm ready when you are." He hoped he was, anyway - he'd always done better dodging blows than blocking them.

"Okay, try blocking this?" She brought her fist forward and stopped it just as it got to his shoulder, and then brought her leg out for a kick but was careful not to make it too powerful.

The runner lifted his arm to block the punch, shifting his weight as he did so. When it failed to connect, he had a moment to realize it was a feint before the kick caught him, causing Jimmy to rock back slightly. He scowled briefly, then grinned. "Alright, I should've seen that coming."

Kaname smiled playfully, "I don't do this often, not since I came to this island anyway. It's fun not having to fight for our lives. Well, I'd say you got blocking down, minus that little trick I pulled" She smiled again "When you punch, throw your body into it, don't hold back if it's your only defense. Kicks are good as well, but can be blocked easier when facing an opponent up front." She let up her stance a little, "Now try landing a hit on me"

"Blocking is... well... I'm more inclined to dodge, really. The best way to survive a fight is to not get hit, right?" He winked at Kaname, before raising his arms to a ready position, preparing to try throwing a punch.

"Heh, you got that right of course." Kaname let out a light laugh as she kept her eye on his arms.

Inching forward, eyes fixed on Kaname's, Jimmy hopped forward suddenly, his leg snapping towards her - only to stop halfway, as he swung a fist at her.

Kaname out an arm out to block his fist just in time, her eyes staring at it for a moment "You've got great speed Jimmy, that will work really well when you're fighting."
    (OOC - wow, was that really the last time we posted? Holy crap. Okay, let's get back into this, shall we?)

The training went back and forth for a bit, Kaname teaching Jimmy the basics of striking and blocking, Jimmy teaching Kaname the basics of parkour, mostly how to keep forward momentum going no matter what the obstacle. Once he had the basics down, however, Jimmy decided that it was time to try something more in line with his agility and skill. As he and Kaname faced off again, he feinted with a quick thrust punch, then launched into a leaping, spinning kick, first one foot, then the other arcing down at the top of her head.

(Look up Capoeira if you're confused about the fighting style.)

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly tried not to Grin. She liked this one. Tightening her grip on her blazing chair-leg club, she took a step forward the split second after the whistle was blown, bringing it up in an uppercut, hoping to at least smash its teeth out. As she swung, she couldn't help it, but she screamed ''Just bloody die you fish faced Baasstaa-'' the rest of her cry was lost in a grunt as she completed her heavy swing.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While it doesn't hurt him, the shark thing can't help but glance over and whince when the incredibly loud whistle goes off. Holly lunges forward and strickes the thing. The first blow doesn't do that much except put it off balance and maybe sting from the fire, but the second manages to get it off balance and it falls down.

Swinging furiously, Holly thwacks the thing as it tries to get up or claw her.

"Oh you little bitc...OW! Little...bi.. OW! Raaaaaggghhhh!!!!!!" It yells in anger as it gets toppled over again and then gets thwacks in a hand it put up to defend itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

OOC: Nice to have you back (And at least mostly healthy I hope!). Hopefully Kaname is still about. Just lemmi know if you guys need some recapping. Though at the moment you're free to just RP training with each other. But you're free to let me know when you're done.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Continued her relentless beating. ''Either one of you'' SHe says, talking to Guy and the other man ''Grab a bottle and something to make a fuse with. Lets see what happens if we drop a bomb down its throat.'' Her face was set in a sort of merciless grimace, as she alternated her attacks to try and break its bones- or at least keep it screaming.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname's eyes grew wide as she saw the speed of Jimmy's kicks, raising an arm in what she thought was the correct timing, she still got the kick landed on her and fell backward. "Mn.." wincing with slight bruising on her arm, she jumps back up "My reaction time is good, but not good enough with that speed. Though I still cushioned that blow considering it was meant for my head." She states sticking her tongue out.

"Alright, let's see" Kaname puts her left leg in front of her and her right leg in back while crouching slightly and bringing her fists in a defensive position. She then swiftly charges forward then swivels to behind Jimmy and grabs his arms in a lock. "If I was an undead girl right now, you'd be food." Quickly jumping back in case of a counter attack from him, she brings her right leg out aiming to throw Jimmy off and make him fall.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

A grappler, he wasn't; once she locked up his arms, he swung his hips in the direction she was throwing him, intentionally shifting his weight before she was ready to let go, using her own momentum to roll free and leave her off balance. Even as he landed on his back, his legs swept out, clipping Kaname's already unsteady legs. Continuing his spin on the ground, he rolled up onto his shoulders, then his hands, shoving off from that position to kip up to his feet, ready to continue if she was still standing.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

While Fee was looking around, her eyes ended up skimming over Kapella's face. He was grinning a huge grin right at her, and she couldn't stop the blush that cover her cheeks. "Wha... what is it?" she asked, trying her best to look anywhere but him to hide her red face. What are you blushing for? she scolded herself. She didn't really know why, but she couldn't really stop it.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy ran over and grabbed two bottles from behind the bar. Ripping the sleeves off his shirt, he shoved the cloth into the necks of the bottles.
    He passed one of the bottles to the male passenger. Guy noticed he hadn't been fighting much at all, "Hey Buddy, Now's your chance to shine!"

Unfortunately, they had nothing to light them with, They rushed over to the aid of the woman.
    Opening his bottle, Guy doused the shark in alcohol. "Either light this freak somehow, or light the other bottle." Guy said quite hurriedly, as he joined in the enraged beating of the monster.

OOC: just for future reference, How do we use Karma? do we pm you, or say it here?
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-04-2012 at 06:46 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- had this great post lined up last night, then my interwebz derped.......

Glaudio let out a roar of triumph, his swirling scars standing out dark purple against his pale dead flesh, relishing the feeling of triumph, the joy of his biggest kill. Once again he brought the sword into his own body, carving a deep wound attaching the base of a skull cut into his shoulder to the top of a rose over where he guessed that his still heart slumbered.

The bloodlust seemed to have abated a little but he had to conquer his instinct to stop him hurling himself at the ghosts. He forced his body to focus on the pendant lying at his feet, picking it up he turned to the ghosts and rasped in his dry voice, the sound like dead leaved blowing in the wind "What do you want from her"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for being slower than usual. Crazy times.

-----------------

Holly is pretty sure she here some bone cracks as she brings the club down again into the creatures hand and by teh way its leaning one of those thwacks to the side must have done something to that region.

However as she keeps swinging the creature manages to push the club aside as it comes down, rolls, over and swats her with its tail. Sending her careening into a table making her drop the torch.

However by that time the guys have arrived, with Guy spashing alcohol on it as it rises up, and the other guy hurling open bottles from a distance away. Between the fire on the floor and now the torch the alcohol alights in a small explosion.

The creature roars out and fumbles around like it either can't see or can't think straight and send metal chairs and table flying as it thrashes, and then it jumps down to the lower level and falls, but then starts crawling and stumbling off, still on fire for the moment.

Guys furiously starts trying to get the alcohol off his hands as that's starting to burn as well, and he realizes his pants are on fire, along with much of the floor.

The other guy runs out of the burning room through the upper level door.

(OOC: Holly is a little stunned and has a hurt arm. However those are only temporary effects. And she'll recover both if she can get some time to rest. But you could karma them away. Guy hasn't gotten any injury worth noting from the fire...yet. As for general karma usage, you can put something in OOC like that, you could PM me, or if you just overstep I'll use some. )

---------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

The native ghosts look at Glaudio with a bit of confusion, and they speak to each other in a language Glaudio doesn't understand.

Then they pause, as if listening to something, and turn away from him looking toward the town.

In the distance there is another pair of ghosts, and a creature with a long spinal tail leaps over them, almost flying, very very fast, and stabs a guy through the chest. It seems to revel in the for a moment and then starts looking around.

It's still too far away to hear if it made any noises, but it definitly seems to have noticed the woman, who tries to thrash away under the natives foot, but he pushes her back down.

The creature bounds ahead of the other native ghosts and heads this way.

The ghosts turn back toward Glaudio, and the one not on the woman points at the necklace and makes a "hurry up" gesture, points at the fallen best, gives a little bow towards Glaudio, and pantomimes putting something over his head.

---------------------------------------------

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

With her blushing Kapella looks away, and for a bit seems to be taking in the natural surroundsing with more appreciation than most natives give it on a day to day basis.

But then he looks back towards Fee, smiles, and says "Nothing, just that you're #*$#ing awesome"

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai slid down part of the terrain. "Goddammit!" She said while almost loosing her footing. "This is going to be a lady.." She said silently to herself. After fighting off a few or what she'd thought was a few Zombie's she'd lost the only two people she found on this messed up Island. She looked around, it seemed to be still and quiet, she'd put her gun down by her side, but still be on alert. She was pretty thirsty, and a bit hungry. She tried finding a fruit or a root. Heh, that wouldn't be so hard since she's surrounded by all of this green. She chuckled silently. "Oh God, Am I insane? Laughing at my own pitiful jokes? Where is people when you need them?" Frustrated she kicked a small shrub into the grounded. She'd become pretty aggressive and a bit agitated a lot more since she'd been on her own. She sighed and sat under a small tree up ahead and began picking off the zombie blood on her gun.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy tried to pat down his pants furiously, but to no avail.
    He decided to play it safe and let the pants be lost. He pulled his pants down his legs and kicked them off towards the corner.

Grabbing the woman's unharmed hand, they headed after the other passenger.

"Oh my, my pants are off already and i don't even know your name" he grinned at her as they ran.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    Guy tried to pat down his pants furiously, but to no avail.
    He decided to play it safe and let the pants be lost. He pulled his pants down his legs and kicked them off towards the corner.

Grabbing the woman's unharmed hand, they headed after the other passenger.

"Oh my, my pants are off already and i don't even know your name" he grinned at her as they ran.
    OOC: Not quite what I was expecting, but I guess that would work. If Holly follows, you'd find yourselves in a casino, currently abandoned, except in the distance where the other guy is taking a breather.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly laughs quite hard, then doubles over as she struggles to keep up. Her fall had hurt her back a bit, and the laughter hurt. "Hell, If you want to discuss embarrasing stuff, ive got loads. My clothes are soaked, and im not even wearing underwear so i cant strip at all!" She gives another coughing laugh, and stops in the casino, sitting down against an overturned table. "The names Holly. And yours, oh Chivalrious one in Undies?" She says with a smile. "And what about yours?" She shouts to the other man

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

However as she's wondering what to do there is a rustling in the woods and a figure bumbles over. Not exactly normal with the ears, but it doesn't seem quite threatening.

Niku is actually really confused. He remembers his life and everything, and knows where Ryuk's house is an all that.

But he isn't sure why he's in a woods...and there seems to be something funny on his head.
    Niku feels his head, odd enough he has a big headache from... Falling? Maybe just a long night and no sleep. As he sees trees. Big trees to him. As he starts to catch his breathe and walks for a couple of seconds, he then falls to the ground with a limp in his leg. He starts to panic but not hurt.

Niku starts to fall asleep on the grassy floor of the woods. He thinks really hard to find out what happened to him and his ears. Niku touches his ears and starts to pet them. He gets confused and begins to fall asleep.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC : whoops

IC :
    Guy slouched down beside her. "Heh heh heh, The name's Guy. "

He tried catching his breath, after all, he had only woken a little while ago.
    "Are there any more of those monsters?" If there were, they'd have to find some sort of weapon to face them.

"I'd rip off some more of my shirt to wrap around your arm, but im losing my clothes at an alarming rate!" he laughed. "Maybe he'll give you some" Guy pointed at the man across the room

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She laughs to. "Heh... You dont need to do that for me Guy. My hand will be fine. Yours however..." She took his hand and eaxamined it. "I think you live. Just a bit of burning." She smiles and releases his hand. "There are more monstdrs, but i dont know how many are like fish-Face back there. Hopefully, not too many, else we need a veey good weapon."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, I hope he doesn't have buddies" Guy said. "We should probably find some weapons regardless"
    "After we search here, we could maybe head up to the sports area and get some golf clubs, unless you know somewhere else?"

He got to his feet and offered a hand "Care to join me?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man stutters. "I'm Richard. Richard Montague Nice to meet you."

Actually, just slipping back into what is probably a comfortable verbal routine seems to have calmed him a bit.

OOC: You are free to head off, but if you hunker down somewhere so Holly can rest she'll shed some of her current penalties. That could also give you a chance for so freeform RP if you'd like (i.e., you don't always have to wait on me to post.)

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled to Guy. ''I'm going to say rest up. My hand is killing me- not literally of course. when i'm feeling a bit better, i say we head to the archery range. I can find a weapon i'll eb pretty good we up there. Is that ok?'' She started coughing, and lay back furtehr against the table thing. Then swearing loudly, she pulled off her T-shirt, bunched it up and turned over, hiding her bare upper half from view as she lay down to rest.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Of course, you rest up a bit. Take your time"
    Guy left Holly to herself, feeling bad there was nothing he could to do to help. He got up and looked around the room for some water, it might sooth her throat and the slightly burnt skin on his hands.
    Afterwards he sat down at one of the slot machines. "Who knows Richard, today might be our lucky day" he glanced over with a smirk.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly said in a hoarse and angry, yet friendly and mocking voice "I heard that!" Followed bt a half hearted finger guesture at Guy. He hears her grumble something in a mocking tone, then she goes back to her resting. She liked this new guy, he was like her in many ways.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy laughed back. She really was something.
    Looking over, he noticed her bare back and resting body. She looked strangely fragile curled up against the table.
    He knew he'd get a hell of a reaction if he said it aloud though.

He smiled to himself and returned to his game.
    "You laugh now, just wait 'til I hit the Jackpot!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information