AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 197 FirstFirst ... 49 89 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Saizo felt the blow and fell to the ground but noticed that the woman and Nathan were helping him fight them off. He quickly got up and felt a little sore but shrugged it off.
    " I thank you for saving my life." Saizo said bowing respectfully, " I'm Saizo and who might you be?"
    He saw a few of the zombies disabled and figured he should get his shuriken back to save the others. He also noticed Nathan stomping one and he changed his opinion about him.
    " I was wrong about you Nathan." Saizo said making sure the dead were killed, " Not only are you a good doctor but an excellent fighter as well."
    He managed to four shuriken from two of the dead and left the other four behind. With this new woman with them they shouldn't have a problem getting through the island and escaping.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka could see the many forms of people. Some of all different ages. She wondered why they were letting them see this? "Who are all of you? Why did your village just....disappear?" she wondered many other things too, like why were some of these ghosts unfriendly?
    She looked over at Dante who was caring for the girl, who she thought she heard her name as Mia. She walked over to them both. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Junior Member mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool is infamous around these parts mrblobiscool's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 02:25 PM
    Threads

@sunnyside I am not trolling. I genuinely would like to join the rp. Sorry for the confusion.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

From his chair, Jimmy motioned between the two ghosts. "Kayl, this is Jenny. Jenny, this is Kayl. You may notice you have something in common." It was evident, perhaps, that nearly being killed cut back on Jimmy's diplomacy skills. Even so, at least he hadn't just said 'You're both dead!' out loud.

After a moment, he turned back to Kayl, looking confused. "What shapes on the table?" (Because, I don't remember a thing about that.)

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Phoenix returned her sword into its sheath, strapped across her back, "I am fine, it was nothing but a nudge, however thank you for the offer" She shifted her gaze to Saizo, her eyes lowering as he had bowed to her. She nodded acknowledging Saizo "Vitalis.. Phoenix Vitalis. I only do what is needed to be done, and help who requires it. No thanking is requires, Saizo." Her green eyes studied the two silently "You took a nasty hit Saizo, perhaps.. . The Doctor could assist you?" She asked, her eyes glancing from Nathan to Saizo.

She wondered how long the two had been on the Island for, but refrains from asking too many questions. Her only thing the three of them need to focus on is to survive and get out, and with three of them working together as a unit, the chances of them getting out of this alive should be... Better. "I believe we should stay together... Strength is better combined in a number, and with each of our talents. We should be able to together without any hassle..." She implied, instantly taking authority over the Saizo and Nathan."Alright, shall we continue then?" She asked, without waiting for an answer she began to walk, taking easy strides, leading them to the east.
    Last edited by Armageddon; 01-19-2011 at 09:22 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan still cooling down only listens to bits and pieces of what everyone is saying though he retains his grin. He then heard his name ad attempted to listen to the whole conversation. Nathan calmed down a bit and responded with a simple "You were fighting and i need more than myself to survive, I also can't let another potential group member die if they can handle themselves so well."
    Nathan thought for a moment after the woman mentioned Saizo's wounds. He then spoke to Saizo again "Of course as she mentioned i should at least ask to see if you feel any pain or sustained damage from that blow." Nathan noticed the woman walking away but figured that she wouldn't walk too far and that he'd probably be done quick enough to catch up without trying.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" I'm fine, thanks." Saizo said noticing Phoenix walking away, " I just had the wind knocked out of me but that's about it."
    He sheathed his blades and started walking in Phoenix's direction trying to catch up.
    " You ready to go?" Saizo said with a grin, " I don't want to lose sight of her and three is always better than two."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue, Machine, and armaggeddon

OOC: It's cool to RP as you walk somewhere, but where are you going?

--------------------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kayl actually seemed puzzeled by Jimmy's comment

<How are the two of us>

'You're both dead!' out loud.

After a moment, he turned back to Kayl, looking confused. "What shapes on the table?" (
    <Oh, yes, that. And the shapes are the things like this.>

He holds up his fingers to make a cross.

<Anyway you might not be aware of it, but I think she and I may have more in common than that now. She's gotten some mana, I think we may be able to make good use of that>

Once again the ghost yells at him

"I'm right here behind you, you jerk!"

<Why yes so you are, since you've gotten some manner of mana I suppose I should heed you more.>

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She glanced back, seeing the two had not yet reached her, and then slowing her pace to allow them to join her. She was in deep thought yet still listening to the men talking to each other as she strolled along the path. If we manage our way to the beach, we can then walk around the island seeing if there are any other hotels or resorts. .Theoretically, resorts are usually situated on the beachside, and if the three of us could find some assistance... Phoenix approached a fork in the path, leading to three different directions. She stopped; waiting for the others to catch up while making a decision of which path may lead them to the beach. "Eenie, meanie, miney..Moe.. Sort of deal" She mumbled under her breath to herself while inspecting each path, yet each not looking to lead to anywhere better to the other. Left, right or center?

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia looked around, everything was blueish, the ghosts, they looked tribal-like.... most of them anyways...

A male and female stood before Mia, they looked very old, older than anyone Mia had met before, they wore bashed vines fashioned into some sort of clothing, they were hazy and ghostly, like youd expect.

Male: The living among... us?
    Female: Its strange indeed...
    Male: What do we do?
    Female: I dont know...

The other ghosts around them took glances at Mia, she felt pink, looking at her hands she glowed a pinkish colour. Some of the ghosts hurried others along, whilst others seemed to go about their normal lives. There were huts and stands, it looked like a busy town center.

Mia noticed quite a few Mothers and babies and children running around, a group of girls around Mias ages walking together arms linked...

Mia: You all died? At the age you are now?
    Female: Yes, some of us were lucky and got to keep our good looks...
    Male: Us on the other hand had long lives, and lost our looks...

The olds woman glared at the man, they must have been partners.

Mia: How come there are ghosts in the living world?

The two ghosts looked at each other, they didnt know what to say.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi can hear the thing getting closer and Mia was still knocked out... Time for some... subtilish solution. Kimi ran up to Mia and gave her a light jab in the leg. Kimi was still growling about the man coming closer.

Seriously ._.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan shrugged as he spoke "I suppose, not like we can keep standing around forever." Nathan started walking towards Phoenix at a fairly normal pace, the way he saw it there was no rush since they'd probably be marching into another enemy sooner or later and he didn't feel like moving quick enough to attract anything in the area.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, Noelynn, and Kyle

OOC: I think their might have been a hair of confusion there. To clarify, the group, in the real world is in a thick section of trees and vines, 20-30 yards from the clearing with the pond. Mia is unconscious and feels cold to the touch, and is seeing the stuff she's describing in her mind with a whole villiage of the short natives, we've now worked some of that out. About half way to the clearing in the real world are the male and female short native ghosts, who are just standing there except for sending the occasional vision. Beyond that, well, kimi seems to think something over there.

Noelynn, I think you have two options to make your post work:

A. Your character was knocked wonky for a sec as well and saw some things, but than things clear up and she's fully in the real world.

B. Use your available advantage slot so that your character can see both "sides" sometimes, or at will.

Either would be cool, or you could PM me.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Awww don't worry about it. No harm done. Besides, you didn't do anything to cause this." Ignatius smiled as he dusted himself off and walked over to Alexandria.
    "Ya, I'd guess he's really dead this time. I can't see him gettin' back up with a spike in his brain." Ignatius kept walking. He was unphased by what had just occured. Ignatius had already made his peace with the fact that when dealing with these zombies, it was kill or be kill. He didn't have a problem with that.
    "Well, if your still hungry we could get some food, but if not we could just try to find some place to hide out."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@yokokuwabara and Annuket

OOC: There dead don't "shut down" from brain damage. THough they can sort of be stunned, and it does mess with their senses and make them quite uncoordianted. So you guy might not be a serious threat at the moment, but he might make a grab.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Fee you're doing great. Just keep focused. Let me know if there's anything I can do." Bryce spoke softly to Fee while she began to burn the wound again. Bryce stayed calm.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Oh, oopsie. Haha, I thought we were all seeing the image. ^^"

Shizuka felt really dizzy for a moment. "W-what....was that...?" She must have hit her head on something when Dante fell onto her. Everything looked back to normal now. It was just a dream.... she thought. She thought it was real at first, but guess it wasn't. She was over by Dante and Mia. How did she get there? She didn't remember walking over to them. She must have hit her head pretty hard.

OOC: Is this good?
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noelynn1995900 View Post
    OOC: Is this good?
    OOC: That's fine.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I stop walk noticing Shizuka was a bit out of it probably from when I fell on her. "W-what....was that...?"

"Would like us to stop and rest for a bit?" I should have been more observant and made sure that everyone was okay then but I was so distracted from what's going with Mia, the unusual pendent and these damn visions.

OOC: Short post because I'm a little lost to what going on.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Oh. That shape. And here he'd thought it was something unusual. He turned his attention to the rest of the conversation. "Mana? So that's what you took from me..." He thought about that for a moment. "By 'making good use', do you mean we might be able to get out of here?"

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: You guys? Dante?? How can i get them to see me?

She ran after them shouting, but it was no use, there was no way anyone could see her...

Mia: Kitty! Kimmi? KIMMI!

She needed to find a way back to her normal body, she started to feel panicked with emotion... She was scared...

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JImmy and Kirako

OOC: After this we should probalby wait for Kirako

BIC:

Kayl looks closely at Jenny

<Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves but maybe. Certainly we may be able to find out more about what's going on around here. And if she makes herself useful enough I think it would behoove us all to get her out of that wall. And you have so much knowledge to gain. How about it? Uh, what was your name?>

"Jenny!" She shouts at him.

<Yes, good. So, what I'd like to do is try to get you to look through to the other side. Hopefully you'll be able to contact some spirits that can clarify what's going on here and why.>

Jenny seems to become thoughful about that.

"I'd...I'd actually get to talk to other spirits, I'd get to find out about the afterlife?"

Kayl smiles at her interest <Yes. I think so.>

"I wouldn't be damning my soul in all this would I?"

<I don't quite follwo that idea, but I don't think there's any trouble of that sort of stuff. And you'll be feeling your way along the whole way, I can only guide you.>

"Well....OK, I've always wanted...something like that I suppose. I guess not this way but... "

Kayl smiles more broadly at that and looks over his shoulder.

<Lets see, only two noisy living people in the room at the moment, that's good. Now we'll need to concentrate, so you two be quite.>

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kitty, Kimi, KIMMI!"

Kyle woke up and seen the cause of the voice. It was Mia. He walked toward Mia and telepathicly told her to touch his hand. Once she did he began to glow so he can lead her back to her own body. Its only possibly to late for him but it is not her time. He will watch over them as they're gaurdian, Kimi...

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Ensifer, Noelynn, Kyle and Hasu

For the people on the spirit side of things:

Mia can see the spirit form of the boy she met earlier leading her back toward her body. His touch is reasuring, however as he helps here it's as if he's slowly evaporating, a tiny bit less of him is there with every step.

For the people in the real world who still might be confused :P :

Kimi seems ot have snuggled up against Mia, but they sure were bothered by something off in the woods.

OOC: The thing the cat was trying to warn you about was the risen body of Raycaptains chaaracter, a young man advancing with a shovel. He's going to be faster than most dead, but is still affected by swords and things like that. He'll be about to break through the brush and be on top of the group.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saizo was lost in thought until he saw the others leaving him behind.
    " Hey wait up!!!" Saizo said catching up to the others, " I was thinking about what you asked, Phoenix, and I think it shouldn't matter as long as we get off this god forsaken island."
    He knew that he had to be ready for anything that came their way so he checked his bag of shuriken and saw he had a decent amount. He sighed and thought about his master and sister scolding him for using most of his shuriken but he had no other choice. He sighed and kept walking with the others....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information