AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 197 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

ooc- Urgh, sorry. Too tired to reply yesterday.

ic- Holly shouted up from the engine compartment "Guy is more of a diplomat. He could probably do it, though we night not like the reply. Either way, this freezing shtick is getting tiring. so we need to stop for a while soon." She Yawned and continued re-inforcing the ice barrier she had created, Careful focus on the holee.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guylooked down to Holly. She had been freezing for a while now, hopefully she'd get a break now.

"Ahoy!" he shouted over. "Is it okay to dock here?"

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami finally catches her breathe. The other forms standing around the car catch her attention. It was still somethig she couldn't get use to. They seemed so human and yet...

Clutching at the only weapon she has Cami stands up, following Kapella's lead and takes another look around. It wasn't impossible compared to a few seconds ago, but it was still the last thing Cami felt like dealing with. Nothing waseasy any more. There were things she needed to do and she wasn't going to let anything get in her way.

----

Light came through the trees finally, and Kyle could feel his luck changing just a bit. He started walking a little a little faster, trying to get out of woods a little faster.

Much to his surprise, as he made his way through the trees, he found himself in a clearing. There were people around him, all going in different directions and seemingly not even noticing that Kyle was even there. They all seemed to have mire pressing things on their minds, which made sense because the world was going crazier by the second.

Kyle took a few steps forward before noticing the cave people seemed to be running in and out of. He made his way through the crowds, lookingfor any familiar face he could find.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 06-21-2012 at 07:58 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, I'm back from vacation.

----------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The spirits on the shore consult with each other for a while, and then they consult some more. About the time Richard is getting twitchy and seems ready to punch the throttle and get out of there the one that had previously spoke says, in a very formal version of the native tongue.

<We have been charged with killing the foreigners that occupied this island. However it seems you were and are not on the island. Thus we can elect that our charge does not apply to you.

However you may only safely land here if you agree to aid us in a personal task, which we can carry out in the course of persuing our charge.

We have wives, that, like us, have long been in the grave. We would like to have them back in this time. That would require your efforts, and some of the mana we perceive that you have. However we suspect you do not know how to use your own mana in any case, and thus would only be gaining protection out of accompanying us. >

-------------------------------------

@Red&Stiletto @janajee @suzumi @Light Buster and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: I'll want to keep this rolling. I'll presume character that haven't posted at least defending themselves in this round of combat.

IC:

The dead rush in at the two jeeps.

Michael had already been panicing, and his ability to fight was not helped by Jessica landing on him and kneeling on him, however she didn't want to give up the partial protection of the seats and windshield of the Jeep on its side and she drew her pistol.

Firing at the three dead coming from the front Jessica manages to cause one of them to stumble and fall.

As the other two dead close with Andrew and Sora a third and sneaky or clever skinny dead guy leaps over the top of the jeep to club Jessicas head.

However Andrew is exceptionally perceptive and had noticed the sound of its aproach behind, he had stepped back toward the rear seat and thrust his arm up to freeze the dead creatures arm and face as it lurched over the Jeep, causing to to crash awkwardly into the ground in front of Jessica, who promptly shattered its frosty head with point blank firing.

OOC( Sora actually dead really bad against the dead attacking her to get and Michael and Jessica, but I'll use a bit of Michael's karma to improve her outcome).

Sora doesn't move to quickly, but still manages to get her arms where they need to be to slow down the rock weilding lady trying to get through her as she'd moved a distance ahead of the jeep it's slowing steps mean the creature won't get at Jessica for a bit. At the same time Andrew is engaging the fourth dead attacking this Jeep as Jessica move to pump lead into it.

In the other Jeep Kapella stands up seeming more detemined than ever to protect Fee. At first he does quite a job, managing to thwack the first approaching dead with his crowbar twice, first breaking its right hand and then its left arm, causing it to drop its branch and stumble back. However the send manages to land a blow with its branch, knocking him on top of Fee, but he seems to not be seriously hurt and the frame of the Jeep lets him basically keep his balance.

Armed with her knife Mana decided to kick the door into the dead approaching her with some rocks. This knocks it back, but it doesn't seem to have hurt it or dampened its desire to bash her head in.

Cami whacks aside the heavy branch swung at her by the fourth dead, but it just continues its charge and grabs onto Cami's hand. Normally that's bad news, but Cami almost instictially applies an arm lock from her judo training. It probably doesn't hurt the thing, but bones and ligaments still lock up in the dead, and she is able to get it off balance and land a nasty blow to the back of its head causing it to drop.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy relayed the information back to the others. "What do you think? they don't seem too bad huh?"
    "and hey, we don't really have a choice do we? as strong as Holly is, she can't keep up freezing the boat forever" He looked down at her to emphasise his pont.
    He looked at Richard who looked very anxious "as long as we don't let them split us up, we'll be alright, even if things go pear shaped".
    He looked at Niu next. Simply because he had looked directly at the others and felt the need for completion. "Is that leg feeling any better?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Good to have upu back Sunny!

ic- Hooly raised a hand and said "Im in favour?,!" Befire slumping back. She was tired, almost too tired. She manafef to Clamber out of her litte hole and peeked over the edge. "If we can have a rest first, Im all in favour.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Niu looks down at her leg. "Well, it doesn't hurt but, I'm not getting any better. I'm not worse though, I just sort of am. "

Richard says "I don't like it" he looks a bit embarrassed "Oh, I don't mean anything about you Niu. I mean those things. I mean, have they just be busy killing a bunch of people? And we're just going to waltz over. " He spends a little time staring at the waves, and the water that could be hiding who knows what or who knows how close.

"I do want to get off the water though, and I guess if we run into any others like that after we're on land I guess they'd try and kill us. At least we outnumber those things, and they don't look as scary as Raymone did. "

He turns the boat and starts heading to shore. "I'm still not sure about this though...."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-06-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy shuddered at the mention of Ramone. It wouldn't be hard to be better than him.

"alright, we're pulling in" he called over. He was relieved that Holly was going to get a break, she looked like she was about to faint

He looked over to Richard again. "We have to stop anyway,it'd be silly going on as we are. At least they're being friendly for now"

Guy smiled at Niu. "You hang in there then!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: I'll figure Esiphas is waiting on me

IC:

Richard says "Alright, but everybody be ready if they make a move on us. Keep some distance."

Richard steers the boat towards shore and rams it up on the beach. He then takes the anchor and is about it hurl it up on shore but seems to think better of it.

The native warrior looking guys approach the boat and speak to Guy. <This means you have accepted our agreement correct.?>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy looked back at the others a final time, and faced the warrior.
    <We will do our best to help bring back your wives> he replied. <I know if I lost any of these guys, I'd be as eager to bring them back>

<But First, may we rest a while? our journey has been rather non-stop for the last while and it would be nice to take a brief break. I imagine if we are well rested, it would be easier for us to help you and your wives>

Guy looked at the warriors weapon as he listened to his reply, admiring the craftsmanship.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The leader of this small group of natives looks over your group, which looks rather tattered, especially the obviously damaged Niu and Holly.

<Very well, we have some time before this will become and issue.>

Richard says "Hey Guy, lets move some distance away from here, I'm worried some shark thing might still be following us and see our boat here on the beach."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"He says we can rest a while before we try help them" he told Richard. "Let's pull the boat under some leaf coverage and find somewhere to setup camp"
    "Are you two coming?" he asked the rest of them.

<Id say we'll be ready by noon tomorrow> he told the warrior before he turned away to fully return to the group

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sort of staggered over to guy, put her good arm round him and sleepily nudged his neck. "I need sleep.. Help me find a bed, would you?" She tried her best to stay upright, but she was wobbling a bit. "Really soon, preferably..." she said. Then she closed her eyes slightly, and waired forvguy to move.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: For refrence the fellows look rather like this, though their capes and helmets aren't quite as nice. Excellent posture though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	council-of-chiefs-no-2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	63947

IC:

The native makes something of a loud grunt, which could be taken as a "yes" but is less commital than that.

Richard doesn't quite understand what is being said, but he knows he doesn't want to be near that water and waves his arm to indicate he wants everybody to follow him as he starts moving up the beach towards the forests and cliffs above.

As he moves Niu follows. The natives start to move as well, but they're keeping an eye on Holly and Guy.

OOC:

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy ruffled Holly's hair as she leant on his shoulder. "Come on, let's follow the other two, I've got a feeling Richard will find us somewhere suitable. He seems like he'd be good at that"
    As he started to move Holly' slid down his shoulder. "hey. If you really don't wanna move, i won a piggyback race back in highschool. Im a pro."
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 06-28-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard lead the way a few hundred yards inland, most of the walk steeply uphill. He occasionally looks back. Eventually he seems to settle on a spot.

"Alright, we're some distance from the shore, and if I peer through the trees over there I can look down on the boat and see if anything shark things are checking it out. There's a little hollow under that cliff, so we can take shelter if all these clouds decide to start raining."

The native just stand nearby. The leader tells one of them in his native language to go through those trees to watch the beach for escaping occupiers. That native turns slightly transparent and walks through the trees as ordered like a ghost, disturbing not a single leaf. The remaining two stand back to back, and show no inclination to start a conversation.

OOC: The natives aren't likely to speak unless spoke to (and even then they might just ignore you depending on what is said). And there aren't any threats in the immediate vicinity, so you're free to freeform for a bit. Doing things like sleeping, talking, getting supplies from the boat etc without having to wait for me to post.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly shook her head. "Ihm fhine.." She muttured, sighing whilat speaking. Holding onto guy as they moved, They reached the spot richard found and holly immedietly found the softed bit of ground she could and lay down. Patting the ground next to her for guy to join you, she sleepily said "Rest up too... Were gonna need it." Then she clised her eyes and sighed contently. Rest she thought. Blissful rest. Far away from Raymone... From that ship... Rest.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy lay down beside her. It was a pretty sky, he hadn't seen so many stars at once in.. Well, never. He rolled onto his side to look at Holly, but she was either asleep or about to be.

After a while lying there he got up silently as to not disturb Holly' and crept over to Richard. "I know you don't trust these guys, I'll take half a night shift if you want, to put your mind at ease."

OOC: if Richard wants guy to do a shift you can just say he did one and went back beside Holly', unless something eventful happens during it.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As guy rolled over to face her, She sleepily kissed him on the nose, then rolled over and fell aasleep, Dreaming of sunlight horizons and a groyp of friends. She looked almost serene in her sleep, starlight making her skin white and hair silver. She didnt snore either, and she remained perfectly still despite the rougness of the ground.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Power got taken out for a couple days where I live by a storm. Given the amount of damage around here I'm glad to have it back already! There was talk it would take a whole week. Probably will for some people

OOC: Just to make things clear, you've got an opportunity for some freeform RPIng, either before or after Holly gets some sleep. If however you'd just like to spin the clock until something happens and htings move forward just let me know.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Coming back from his shift, guy slid down beside Holly'. He looked down at her sleeping face. Her rhythmic breaths were soothing and she looked pleasantly at ease. The reflections of the moon's light made her look even more beautiful to Guy. He carefully moved some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. If he wasn't so tired himself, he could have stayed admiring her all night.
    He placed an arm around her and closed his eyes aswell.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly awoke several hours later, feeling much better. Noticing Guy's arm around her, she smiled, and lay still. She would have done all night, but She felt raring to go. She quietly, gently took guys arm off her, put it on the ground, then stood up. Strectvhing a litte, she looked over to see wherever Richard and Niu were. ''Hmmm... Where could they be hiding?'' She wondered aloud.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Lost internet just as I was replying to this! That makes two power outages and a net outage in recent days

IC:

Holly finds Niu and Richard sitting shoulder to shoulder in the bushes where they can look out onto the beach where the boat is. Niu is talking about some memories she has of being a little girl on the beach and Richard is paying enough attention that neither has noticed Holly creaping up on them. Holly gets the feeling they might have been up talking all "night".

Holly realizes that, with the clouds and hurricane completely blocking out the sky she has no idea if it's day or night right now, but she does feel a whole lot better.

A grunt from the native, who had walked up behind Holly, gets everyone's attention.

He turns and makes the "follow me" arm motion and starts heading off into the woods slowly. The other two armed natives stare at the rest of the group and make the "after you" arm gesture.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy rolled over and squinted. His head was all fuzzy. There was no sign of Holly. He grunted to himself as he sat up.
    There was no-one here. They must be out getting breakfast. <Fine by me> he thought. <I'll do my share later, i'll just have a... short..> Guy slumped down back to sleep. <mmnghh>.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled watching richard and Niu. They looked so happy- or at least, blissfully unaware. Then the native gave a grunt and holly frowned. "I'll have to get guy up." She walked over to him as he was shutting his eyesvagain. She lsy down next tohim, then positionef herself so she was exactly over him. Then she kissed his nose. "Wake up! Time to rise prince charming."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information