AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 197 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 168 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly raised an eyebrow at all the commotion. "they are in trouble alreasy? No wait, they lost the new girl. Oh dear." She turned back to her food and wine, hoping that the Girl, Niu, was alright. "Its good ti hear yiu can heal quite alot. And You can talk to your spirit as wwll, which could be good. And of course, your right. You ARE smooth."She struck up a sexier pose, the wine guiding her here and there. If they could get raymine unckncious, she could reasonably finish him iff. "Its been a koooong day." she states, yawning on the long O. "Once im done with this glass of wine Ill lay down methinks."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Andrew) "You're missing bones? Really? You're ghost though. You guys don't need bones!"

This was ridiculous. A set of ghost need bones? Nevertheless, he had to come up with the solution to calm this situation down.

(Andrew) "Look, why don't you guys use a dead body for bones?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee looked up as the girl started screaming. She looked frantic in a way that struck a chord with Fee, as the girl stood there on a rock and shouted to the people Fee hadn't even noticed the arrival of. She couldn't stop herself from going to the girl, but made herself stay calm as she made her way to the rock. "I'll help you," she said, taking the girls hand and helping her down off the rock. "Where did you say these caves were again?" she asked nonchalantly, taking another bite of her apple.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @Tsukamoto-San and @suzumi

OOC: To avoid any confusion, Sora is a ghost. Though Fee might be getting used enough to that sort of thing not to get weird.

IC:

Leilani gives Fee one last quick scrub before Fee walks off.

Sora looks quite relieved as Fee approaches. "Great! We have a start!" She waves over Camille

"Do you have any other friends that might be willing to go? Do you think they might let us use the Jeeps? Though...I guess I'm not sure if that would be faster, probably, so long as we don't run into trouble., but that could happen on foot too. "

Sora stops herself.

"I'm not doing a good job of this. Sorry, sorry. But yeah, we could use help, and the Jeeps. Though I guess even just two of you might be enough to help move her back here or somewhere, especially with Jeeps."

---------------

@Light Buster

The ghost in front briefly turns to Andrew and sort of holds out its hands and waves, gesturing at its "body". It has ancient bones inside, a spinal colum goes up to a jaw floating in the green form, but no upper skull.

They're all like that to varying degrees.

Andrew senses perplexion at the idea of getting bones from dead bodies. They seem unsure about the idea, maybe a little confused. Andrew gets a bit of a feeling like they're wondering where they would even find that.

However Andrew notices that this is slowing them down at the least, and the sounds of Michael running away are getting ever more distant and then fade down. Michael probably had gotten exhausted, but going slow might just prevent them from tracking him if he can change course and not leave a trail or hide or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

By the doorway Richard stares around in some degree of shock. An awkward silence descends over that corner of the dining area. Eventually Richard says, in a whisper. "I think I can hear her crying down the hall, or whatever that crying like thing she does is. What did you DO to her? "

Back up on the balcony Raymone looks quite pleased. He finishes of the bottle of wine he's got in a long powerful swig. " Sounds great to me. I wanted to be up here for the view, but I got some flashliights and mattresses set up in the little dining room over there. We should be safe and undesturbed with those guys watching out for the general area. "

He looks down at them. "I'm not so sure how much they're with the program here, but I'm pretty sure they'll make a bunch of noise if something scary shows up."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-06-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked happy. Finishing of her wine glass, she stood up, looking slightly tipsy. "Well then show us the way..." She said,slightly staggering on the spot. Her head began to form a brief vague idea, which quickly intensified..As Raymone led her away, She slipped from her clothes and lay down in the dark, leaving her clothes by the door. Hopefully Raymone didn't want anything from her on the first nightt.

ooc- Is Esiphas going to make some moves soon?

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

now that the movement and ruckus had stopped, Guy could hear the crying too.
    "I.. I just said something the wrong way..."

he followed the noises to a door down the hallway. He knocked on the door outside.
    "I'm sorry Niu, I didn't mean to phrase it like that."
    "It's just, I wanted some meat myself, so that's why i chose it" he paused "and the tearing apart thing was a joke, a bad joke i guess.."

"Why don't we do something you want to do? Ramone has given us a lot of freedom" Guy suggested "I'm pretty sure it was Holly who made him go get us, so he doesn't really care"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ensifer keeps teasing me with PMs that he's going to post. I've never quite gotten why people shoot me PMs instead of just posting.....

IC:

Inside the room Raymon fumbles in the dark for one of the flashlights, eventually turning it on he actual jolts in surprise to see Holly already in the nude, and a huge and toothy but still slightly dopy smile forms on his face from one side to the other.

In the hallyay Niu and Guy are in yet another room, similarish to the others and with a window this time. Niu is curled up on the floor clutching her legs to her chest between the two beds in the room.

Niu says. "I don't know, I'm so confused about myself, and I'm scared...maybe I should try some things I used to like. Like music or one of those desserts. I don't know. I'm just so sad, and scared, and....I'm not even angry and I want to hurt people. It's so hard to resist."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"we can go back and get that dessert in the fridge if you like" Guy suggested.
    "I left Richard some food too, we could all eat together if you'd like."

"You liked getting your hair done and stuff right? maybe getting back into normal activities will make you feel better"

"Not that we can do much normal stuff here..." Guy added underneath his breath
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-06-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly blushed as she realised what Raymone wanted from her. She had expected it, but still, the idea was... terrifing. Resolving to see the deception through, she shifted positions to ready herself for him. Letting him begin, she winced. Throughout he whole ordeal, she groaned in pain- it hurt, alot. She remembered Raymone was actually just as strong as he looked, if not stronger. Fortunately the whole thing was over in a few minutes, Raymone seemed exhasted. He also hadn't left anything... within her, so she was safe enough. She resolved to keep her fears back until raymone started snoring, and then she would escape. Her debt to him was done. She would spare his life this once, unless he forced her to kill him -or at least, injure him- to get away. Then she wasdone for good. Already he had taken her arm, her maidenhood, and now she had had enough. It was bad enough she had been forced to give up that which she had been saving for guy, but... She stopped tehre. She hadn't even thought that last part through properly. She hadn't thought of guy that way... ahd she? She relised with a blush that she had, and probably would again. Trying to hide her blush, she began to wait for Raymone to start snoring aagin.

Ooc- @sunnyside There, I've handled the akward bit. Also, Damn. If he doesnt post soon, I'm gonna put a bit more fight up, because I wanna get Naiomi and Esiphas Off the Island.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I've shot Ensifer a PM saying that I'll take a guess at what his character would do if I don't hear from him in a day or so.

IC:

Judging by some of the clothes scattered around the room, a younger trendy woman was staying here. Guy can see an open suitcase covered in a flower design and full of little bags and things sitting on a nearby table. Also a purse lies on the floor near the closet where the life vests were taken from.

Niu mumbles "Maybe... I did like those things" but stays curled up on the floor.

Richard actually pokes his head into the room. "Geez you guys, you're making too much noise, there could be things down this hall."

In a bit of lightning he spots Niu. He sighs and picks her up....ever so carefully like he's worried she might try something. But she just stays mostly limp and curled up. He silently starts moving back toward the dining area, though he's having a bit of trouble with even Niu's light frame.

Inside the private dining room now covered in mattresses Raymone, quite spent, starts dozing off fitfully on a pile of pillows. Holly feels gross from being covered in sweat, saliva, other things, and the vegetable oil from the plastic container Raymone had torn open with his teeth and poured all over the two of them. However her impressive flexibility meant that she was able to avoid any injury from something like a muscle pull, and seemed to impress Raymone, making pleasing him easy.

Despite the room being enclosed Holly can see quite well due to all the flashlights Raymone had turned on, their cummulative effect being something like the ceiling lights being on. She can also see that he hadn't completely shut the door, so she should be able to get out without making much noise at all.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly stands quietly (Use up any and all Karma i need to pull this off btw), and Sneaks out of the room, taking a pair of Flashlights. She noticed Richard coming in with Niu. She half wanted fo hife her shame, then shook her head. Tears washing down her face, she silently sobbed and wiped herself down with one of the tablecloths of the tables without food on them. She had abandoned her clothes, Seeing as they smelt like sweat, blood and fear. Taking a clean twblecloth she wrapped it round herself like it was a Bathroom towl, albiet an ankle length dress sized Bathroon towl, and fled the room. "Richard, Niu... I know your tired. But please, cone with me. That ugly.brute has just finished with me, i feel sick, i smell worse than him and I cant even give myself to Guy as a first time liver should. I want to kill that shark, but we are no match for him. Not yet. So Lets run. Find Guy, Flee this deck, keep running till we find somewhere safe. Grab food if you want. But quietly." Then she turned away. Richard could tell she was sobbing into her hands from her Shilloette, the Flaslights tucked into the folds of tablecloth. She took one out and gave it to him, after he Put Niu down. "Ill get guy. You do whatever you want to do."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy sighed, Niu was a lot of trouble and he really wanted to help her, but she was so high strung.
    He let Richard and Niu go on ahead, resting for a bit while he considered their situation.

As soon as the footsteps had subsided, another set seemed to be returning. "Well, I guess we are their bodyguards..." he thought to himself as he opened the door.
    Turning around in the corridor after he had closed the door, he recognised the character coming towards him. "Holly?" he wondered.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked at Guy as he came from the room. Her eyes were wide. Realising the state she was in, gair scraggled,Clothes gone and Smelling like something like barbecued seafood, she gave a small snifgle. Then she burst into tears,ran into him and wrapped ger arms round him, sobbing Queitly Into he shoulder. "I cant take it anymore...I cant go on.... Im just dead weight to you. Im missing an arm, near enough,, I cant keep my head straight, Ive just been ravaged by a... A.... Bararian shark.... I dont want to drag you down with me... I Love you Guy! I cant bear the thought of loosing you, and i feel horrible enough knowing I can never give myself to you completely without forcing you to die for me..." She stopped talking after that, still sobbing her arms wrapped around him.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: She does fine without the karma, sleepy guy, padded floor, and character with a nimble advantage puts up good numbers.

IC:

Richard hurries after Holly with Niu in tow. As Holly wraps around Guy and starts talking Richards jaw gives up any pretense of closing as between what's been going on with Niu, Guy, and Holly he's just gobsmacked by the whole situation.

Niu however seems to forget about herself and reacts in a very human way saying "Oh my God" and then coming up to Holly and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I had thought that. I didn't even think to check. 8D And Fee afraid of ghosts? Pfffft. That's like a fish afriad of water. ;3)

Fee listened carefully to what she was saying before hastily looking around for Kapella and Lailani. It seemed simply enough. "I'm sure we can use the Jeeps," she said as she glanced over to where Mana and Jessica were relaxing in the seats. "We'll have to double check, though," she mumbled before raising her voice for the crowd to hear. "So anybody else want to help?" she yelled, hoping the people she wanted would volunteer. It didn't seem like that hard of a task, and she had just risked her life to help half of these people get to their loved ones. Wouldn't at least a few being willing to extend the same courtesy?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy embraced her strongly.

"It's okay" he comforted her softly. He avoided the ravaging part of her sob, it was a topic he didn't want to delve into, and judging by her state, she didn't want to either. He was surprised that she was unscathed, Ramone was one big shark' and... No! He shoved the thought out of his head.

"You're not a dead weight, you helped me escape Ramone and those.." Guy looked briefly at Niu "and other obstacles..."

"Besides, even if I was able to go it alone, at least you kept me sane. You kept me from giving up and letting it all overwhelm me. You gave me a reason to keep fighting. I haven't forgotten about Cyprus"

He let Holly sob out what was left of her tears on his shoulder, still in his thick embrace.

"so what now? how come you're here and he doesn't know?" he asked.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Narona and @Ensifer

OOC: Going to go ahead with Royo. She actually did pretty well just with her own abilities, but I had her burn karma to win against the first one faster to bail out Daniel, and then she needed to burn a little more to avoid a bit of bad luck where she'd have gotten her skull ripped out of her head.

IC:

Seeing Ensifer disipate the first of the creatures, Royo realized she had to go for the old bones, and normal weapons would seem to work...but those bone ripping tentacles seem very nasty.

Realizing Daniel and the others might need her help, instead of holding back and getting in as many shots as she could before the creature closed with her, Royo rushed forward firing wit hher desert eagle, shattering what she could and then ducking under a tendril, stabbing a hip and ripping it out of the creature using a Kunai, and then firing again point blank, causing it to start to disipate.

On the ground, Esiphas realizes that, while having his spine shattered limits his options, if he was using a weapon shorter than his spear he'd be nearly defensless against those long reaching ephmeral tendril attacks. As it is with his skill and enhanced abilities he might have a chance.

As it is, the procedings are ugly. Esiphas thrusts and swings, but the creature nearest to him is able to land attacks, "luckily" ripping bones out of already paralysed legs. A crushing downward swing from the spear manages to thwack out the bones the creature is trying to add and thrusting to destoy others, causes it to disipate.

Daniel, even with some fire now coming from the boat, is unable to stop the creature approaching him. Panic rose in his eyes as he realizes that in water this deep the creature, relatively unimpeded by it, would be able to run him down.

Royo however closes in, firing, and stabbing away, distracting the creature. A tentacle caresses her head, and she can feel it break the skin on her forehead as it tries to wrap up her skull, but a sudden backflip into the water prevents that.

After that, point blank fire from Daniel and the boat causes the creature to start disipating.

On the ground the last of the creatures is attacking Esiphas, tearing away Esiphas' left arm bones. Leaving him mostly defensive, trying to prevent the lose of bones and do damage, but the creature rips out his sternum, exposing his actually beating heart.

However the creature in now taking a lot of fire from a lot of sources as Royo and Daniel come charging. Between the three it loses faster than it gains from Esiphas, and calm sets in over the area as the last of them finally disipates.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looks at his inljuries. They looked horrible. "aah... aaaaahhh..... GAH!" He began to feel the pain of kt. Draugr.... he needed Draugr. "Can you fhear my friend? I need your healing abilitys soon." He roared as a surge shot through his limbs. "Hey.... boat guys. Mind finding my bones for me? Need a hand."
    ----------------------
    Holly looked at guy and nust ablut finished a smile, before she Wiped her eyes. "He had his way the went to sleep hes an absolute slob about it too. I left him in the bed and ran for it." She sniffed quietly. " Lets go. I dont wanna be here when he wakes up." Then shevgrabbed gyy for one lasrvkiss, Then took his hand and ran with him.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 03-08-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy took her hand happily. "I think we should forget about the bow and just get off this ship." he said whist trying to keep up.
    "It would be handy, but I think staying alive is more important"

After all the running around with Niu, Guy was slightly tired already but was trying his best to stay with the group.
    Richard and Niu finally took the lead, whist they passed him and Holly out he noticed Richard's mixed look of confusion and determination and Niu's unreadable face.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard actually seems to be getting with the program, he doesn't move around in a daze and is constantly looking around. Niu stays close to Holly, and actually reaches out to hold her hand. Though after a moment she holds up her own hand to notice that it's covered in ice.

Richard whispers "I'm not so eager to try the centrum again after the last two times, and I don't want to be stuck in a room around here with the shark thing hunting around. Anybody have any brights ideas how else to get up, I noticed tons of wreckage in the other centrum when we went past it and the elevators aren't going to be working. "

--------------------------
    @Esiphas @Ensifer and @Narona

OOC: Though sadly Ensifer and Narona haven't been around for quite a while.

IC:

Esiphas doesn't understand what Draugr is saying, but he's pretty sure they're swear words in some language.

"EEeeerg. This is going to take a while. And it still hurts when you do that!"

Esiphas tastes his blood in his throat, but at least Draugr seems to be slowing or stopping the bleeding, if not regenerating the bones yet.

Esiphas sees Royo and Daniel over him (OOC: Though he wouldn't know their names yet, they'd just be a guy with a rifle and a ninja girl in her undergarments to Esiphas).

Daniel starts to tear up. "Oh God, he's in shock wanting his bones back.

Thank you. Thank you for saving us. We'll never forget you and we'll make sure your friend gets off the island safely if its the last thing we do.

But...but, ugh, his heart... This is all I can do for you so you don't go on in pain and undeath like those others."

He raises up his rifle as if he's about to shoot Esiphas in the head.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I wonder if we could access any of the lifeboats from a lower level." Guy pondered aloud. He looked towards Richard "You're right, those places are much too obvious, we'd probably be ambushed again."

OOC: I should've asked this earlier, but is the ship beached or stuck out at sea, or still moving? I never really found out.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas' eyes widen "Holy Thor almighty dobt point that thing at me!" He staggered to the side slightly. ' Im Not gonna die just yet ok? I have a... friend, lets call him. Hes gonna get me my bones back. Hopefully. Help me onto the boat will you? After Naiomi. Shes more important." He jabbed the spear into the sand. "Just trust me on this one ok? Ive already died once. I came back with the help of the Spirit Draugr. He's a part of me i guess. If he cant slowly and painfully heal my bones, no one can"

------

Holly nods. "Lets head for some showrrs first... oh, Sorry Niu!" She noticed Nius iced hand. "I need to clean off. I smell digusting." Re-adjusting the tablecolth to allow her maneuverability, she motioned away. "Lets go." As they moved, she looked properly at the Arm. The place between the two was bloodstained and icy. It unerved her, so she loojed at Guy instead. "Im sorry guy."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's okay, let's quickly find a room so you can clean off and get some proper clothes before we set off fully."
    "We don't want to get caught like the last two times though... stuck in the room with no way out..."

He saw Niu's hand and his face went blank "What exactly... No, that can wait for another time, we should delay as little as possible"
    "Come on, let's find a room!" he started moving the group forward. "Those of us who don't need to be in there, should scout out different routes. There's got to be emergency exits, maps and other stuff around here we can use"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hmmm I guess we never established where the others were staying, but Holly had a room on deck 2 you could use if she still has her key. You could get there via internal staircases in the multi story "The Crypt" (which Guy would recall) and then the theatre (where Holly came in on a higher level). Though of course there are rooms all over. Most are locked, by a large majority were just left open by panicked passengers heading up to the lifeboats, and that's what you've been ducking into.

Actually, while most of the ship is only accessable via the two centrums, you could use the internal stairs back in the Casino you werei n a while ago to get up to a deck underneath the lifeboats (as in you'd be standing with the bottoms of the boats above your head. ) It's not where you're supposed to be to board them from, but you might be able to do something.

As for the ship itself, Guy might not actually have any idea what's going on if he was in an internal area when all this started, so Holly might fill him in.

Something like the eyewall of a hurricane formed fairly suddenly outside, except full of lightning. The ship was pounded by the suddenly forming wall of air, causing serious damage up top, which was exciting for Holly who was there at the time. Lightning pummeled the ship, and is presumably what knocked out the power. The ship had tilted waaaaay to the side and then bobbed back and forth after being pushed into the "eye" of the storm where Lanai island is. The ship is currently not bobbing or rolling much and is just dark and adrift.

-----------------

@Esiphas @Narona and @Ensifer

Daniel still seems freaked out and maybe about to cry, but at least he deosn't shoot Esiphas

"Geez...he thinks...God. Ok, I can't do it if he asks like that I. Alright Alright, we'll get you on the boat, you'll. God. You'll be OK.

Alright lets get your friend. Before anything else comes. "

At that point he spots Okalani and pulls up his rifle again. But she "says"

<Don't attack! I'm here to help. Come quickly, Naomi fainted but she's still breathing. I think she's OK, that was just a lot to see, I think she likes that fellow with the spear. His name is Esiphas by the way. Now hurry! >

Daniel slings the rifle over his back and runs over to pick up Naomi, and then heads for the boat.

Royo picks up Esiphas, who sort of flows into her arms like an octopus, at least with his mostly boneless legs, one arm, and damaged chest and spine. Draugr seems to be working, but she still gets blood all over her body.

The two then hustle toward the boat.

As they get into the water Okalani stopped.

Daniel yells over his shoulder.

"Hey, aren't you coming!"

but she replies

<No. I'm here to help people, hopefully you won't need me soon, but we left some people back at a cave, and this is my home anyway.>

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphasgrunts and sits up lightly, using Royo as a sort of aid. ''Hey, Okalani!'' He shouts. ''I know that we dodn't know eachother long. I know you messed up my face.'' He grins, at that, remembering his pariah-like state. ''And I know that I got angry with you alot. But really, i jsut wanna say- Thanks. Thanks a Million. I'm gonna Miss you when I'm gone. And If you see Glaudio?'' He grins, spits a wadge of blood into the sea, then says ''Say hi to the One armed wonder for me.'' With those final words, he slumped back into Royo's arms, and let out a sigh. ''Fracking green sons of ghost-she dogs...'' He mutters, before shutting up completely.

---

Holly followed guy. ''My place had a Shower... Sort of. It was a bit bigger than the acverage room, and we'd be able to avoid any pursuers inside the room. Possibly lock them in. Then, once i'm clean, I guess we coould head for the deck eblwo the lifeboats. Theres probably a way to get one down.''

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information