AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 197 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Kayl looks around and nods happily. Then climbs up on top of the rock silently and sits in a cross legged pose.

Jennifer looks at him a moment and says. "Well...I guess I'm with you guys. Want me to scout the way, it was my house after all, so I'm sure I can find it?"

----------------------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Hmmm, instead of going for what you were thinking about before with your arm, maybe you'd do well with something that works with the bow thing. Presuming you get one sometime.

IC:

The arm seems to obey Holly's will, though it is a bit strange, a bit less like moving your own arm versus controlling a character in a video game...that happened to be you.

However it doesn't grab the creature, and instead passes into it, although frost quickly forms over its mouth, locking its jaw in place.

The creature keeps coming, and Holly has to twist and leap backwords to keep from getting stabbed by a broken wine bottle. The ex staff member continues toward Holly.

The shark is fighting the others. Chomping the head off of the first and then spiting it out while hurling be body backwards. The second lunges forward and manages to slash his arm with a kitchen knife, which seems to enrage Raymond.

Inside the room Richard says "Maybe if we just huddle up and stay really quite it won't guess we're in here. Maybe near the door so we could jump it if it decides to come through?"

Niu mumbles "Thanks" to Guy...."I suppose there are a lot of things I don't remember, cell phones, computers, lots of stuff, but at least I'm not trapped now and I can...I can work out those other things later. Maybe I can relearn them or something. When things are back to normal."

Luckily she didn't spot Richard rolling his eyes when she said that.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Sure Niu " Guy smiled "once we get out, you can have a crash course"

He nodded his agreement to Richard and the three of them huddled behind the door, Guy grasping the knife Niu had dropped earlier, Richard holding his club and Niu, well, holding Guy's free arm.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly blinked in surprise at the arms effect, but kept hsr head in the fight. Bringing.her fists up again, She aimed a punch with her Ethereal arm at the creatures hwaet, hoping the same freezing effect will take place. "Come on..."She said quietly after her punch. "I have to try harder dammit." She raiswd her ethereal arm one more time to punch the nearest target.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Though more nimble than the creature, luck is not with Holly as they exchange attacks and it manages to smash the remains of the bottle against her head, knocking her to the ground, it then manages to stab the remaining sharp glass into the stomach before Holly locks up it's arm with her legs and arm, starting to feeze the thing so it can't move.

(OOC: Wound to the side of the head is superficial though quite a bleeder for a bit. Wound to the stomach would be non-fatal but penalizing, you can spend karma to have locked up the arm before it reached her.)

The shark manages to savage the dead in front of it, though it wasn't careful in the process and gets the knife stuck in its shoulder. Once that dead is a twisted mess on the ground a fast backhand shatters the arm Holly froze and it cruches the waiters head against the wall with its other hand.

Raymond looks worriedly down at Holly. "Sorry about that. You OK?"

Inside the room Richard whispers "I think I hear a voice. I'm pretty sure that's the shark, he sounded really weird, so I'm pretty sure it's him...unless there are more things like that down here."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-28-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Might as well spend the karma)

Holly climbs to her feet carefully. ''Yea... yea, I'm ok'' She says Quietly, looking down. ''That could have gone better'' she says, before looking up. ''I guess their in the locked one. They will probably attack you on sight, so do you want me to get them out here? Obiously they are less likely to attack me.'' She sounded thouroghly disgusted by the idea of going in alone. Please...Please let this work...

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy raised a finger to his lips.
    The ruckus was coming from slightly down the hall, if they were quiet, he might mistake which room it was.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raymond says. "Sorry one of them got to you. But hey you did a good job taking care of yourself. "

He listens to Holly and then says. "Well, I'm not excited to get lit on fire again, why don't you just yell hi and get them to come out?"

He then snifs heavily, and says with an almost drunk voice. "You're, cut, baby, on the side of your head. Let me, let me help make it better."

He doesn't especailly wait for her to reply and holds her, gently enough but firmly, by her good arm and her side and licks the side of her face with his huge human like tongue.

Inside the room Richard presses against the wall. "What's going on out there?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @suzumi and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: I'm putting Tsukamoto with you guys to maybe make posting easier, and give you some extra plot options.

Her character is

Camille “Cami” Valentine Age 23
    http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...9&d=1329810028

She's with the crowd of people arriving at the caves, there is also a ghost with them, that seems to be friendly
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sora_keras character.bmp
Views:	9
Size:	778.1 KB
ID:	58634
    I've filled her in on some background and plotty stuff.

Red&stiletto's character is Fee age 19

Her character is notably more messy at the moment, coated in the remnants of sweat and then a large coating of dust, though a girl is trying to clean her up a bit.

Suzumi's characters are Jessica and Mana 19 They're hanging out in a jeep.

Ooop running out of time, I'll have to make the rest of this fast.

IC:

As everyone is talking at the caves, one of the Old ladies shouts out. Everyone looks over and sees the group that had split off when the green things arrived coming out of the forest.

They seem to have a ghost with them, but nobody seems to care, as soon people are sprinting together to hug each other.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy repeated the action, a little angry this time. Richard was going to get them killed.

He heard the shark's voice. It wasn't alone. "Oh great" Guy thought "as if we even stood a chance against one.."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"If I shout, Ill attract more attention. Plus, They might not listen to me, And then ill need time to convince them. Time is not an option I want to take." She let him Lick her blood up, Thoroughly fistgusted but making no sound, then she says "Please?Let me try. After all, I cant have anything.happen to my man now can I?" She tried her best to.sound as convincing and persuasive as possible.

(Ill blow some Karma to have it work like this.)

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Guy listened, still crouched, he noticed that while he couldn't hear what they were saying, the second voice was higher and less aggressive.
    Did the shark bring his mate along?
    Perhaps they were just passing through en route to one of the bedrooms.

Guy shivered, that was not something he wanted to imagine...

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Working intently on the project Kayl has given her, she finishes the glyph he sent and looks over at Jenny "That would be great, Jenny" She smiles. Kaname stands and watches Kayl, waiting for further instruction on what to do next.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raymond sounds a bit trance like after licking Holly's face, which does seem to be aiding in clotting, maybe. "Ok, yeah, don't make too much noice, stay safe. Give it a try yourself."

Richard has finally get the vibe that he should quit whispering himself, Niu isn't even making breathing noises as she listens.

-------------------

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Kayl, who had closed his eyes slowly opens on of them and notices Kaname staring at him. <Ah. Yes. Thank you for your help. It's ready, I just need some time by myself now. Why don't you scurry off and try to find the others. The more of us the better right?>

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

He nodded to Jenny. "Scout ahead, warn us if you see anything dangerous... we'll be right behind you." Jimmy looked over to Kaname. "Come on... the sooner we get them out of there, the better."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Jenny nods and goes out in front.

However you don't need to get very close to town before you see her coming back and waving at you.

As she approaches she says "there are still lots of things wandering all around town. I could try scouting for a spot where I think you might be able to sneak in. And then get you to sprint accross streets and things when creatures and stuff aren't look."

She looks sad for a moment. "I think maybe there aren't that many other people in there to distract them anymore."

OOC: In case you don't remember, that training session was supposed to be the montage for Jimmy taking a combat advantage and Kanamee taking a freerunning advantage. Also Jimmy has his tattoo activitaed, which gives him enough leaping ability to go from the roof of a house to the roof of a house across the street, though I don't believe he's really tried it out yet.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. Walking over to teh door teh creatures had been outside, she gave it a sharp rap. ''Hey, You in there! Let me in! Its Holly.'' She stood next to the door, ready to push Guy back if he tried to kiss her. She couldn't blow her cover yet. She would eventually, but now was not the time. ''Come on you guys!''

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy's eyes widened. Was it really Holly? He was right! He knew she wasnt going to die that easy.

Guy opened his mouth to reply, but caught Richard's eyes as he did.

"That's right" he thought "It's just another tactic to get us out of the room".

Guy closed his mouth and remained silent, although it pained him to do so. He clutched Niu's hand for some reassurance.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: It occurs to me that you two might have gotten into the habit of waiting for me, but for now the ball is still in your court, or at least Esiphas'. If it matters it would be obvious from marks on the door and wall that the dead had been trying to hack their way in. It just takes a looooong time to get through a door with a knife.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-29-2012 at 09:00 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Camille stepped out from behind the trees, looking around as others started running towards some of the people from the caves. She started getting anxious, hoping that Kyle was among them. As she glanced around, on one looked familar and she felt her heart sink into her stomach. He wasn't there, and she couldn't decide if that was a good thing or if it just made things worse. She sighed, gazing at the faces around her one last time.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it, she tried to distract herself. "Sora, are you sure your friend is here? We should find her now while we have the chance."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Guy! Richard!" She said. "Come on, let me in would you? Its not like im here to hurt you. I just need a few words, Okay?" She sounded rrather desperate, prehaps slightly sad. "Please?" She remained reeady to push anyone back.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy looked towards Richard, who replied with a shrug. This was Guy's decision to make.
    The shark couldn't know their names, even if he asked Holly, he was sure she would've lied to protect them. He decided to risk it.

"Holly, Is that really you?" He said with a husky voice. He coughed to make his voice clearer.
    "I knew you'd be okay!" Guy paused. He stood up and put his hand upon the key. He looked back for approval from the rest of the group.
    Neither of them seems to object.

Guy opened the door quickly and tried to usher Holly inside. "You better come in quick, that Shark thing is around, and I don't think he'll be happy you got awa...."
    Guy stopped midsentence when his eyes met the shark's.
    "Holly!" He exclaimed worriedly. "Why!?"
    "Why would you bring him to us?"

Guy turned and closed the door behind him. Holly could easily block his return from where she was standing, so he thought he could at least save Richard and Niu.
    He grasped his knife a little tighter in anticipation, but Holly didn't look like she was going to do anything aggressive at the moment
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-01-2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: colours so it's easier to read :)

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Grabbed Guys shoulder through the door as he went to close it, the freezing surprising Guy enough to let her slip in the room too, wrenching the door open. As she clsoed it, she gave Raymone a ''Be right back'' look, and shut the door. Quietly, when the door was shut, she grabbed guy and kissed his full on the lips- careful not to make sounds or touch him with her ethereal arm. Quietly, she whispered ''I'm so sorry... So... so sorry...'' She let him go, and said ''Raymone... Err, that shark-person, has taken me as his... well his mate. From outside, if Raymone could hear, it sounded cmmanding, but guy and richard could tell she wasn't pleased by her facial expression. ''So you two... uh... Three? Well, your to become our servants.'' SHe gave them both a look that pleaded them to understand. Whispering, she said hurriedly ''I did't want this. But Untill I can safely say we'd be able to take him on, I'm going to have to play along.'' Then back in her normal voice she said ''Any Questions?''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

Sora looks over at Camille, her long ghostly earings giving a faint jingle.

"Oh, she's not here. All those people just really wanted to get here.

... I can appreciate wanting to get back with your loved ones, and I think my friend is safe for now. At least I hope so.

But there are too many dangerous things around, and she's...well I don't know if I can count on her to run if the bad people come back, or if some dead arive. She's physically fine but...

She's been through a lot.

I'm hoping we can get some people here to help."

Sora looks a little shy

"I want to bother people, but most of them are so excited to see those they care about."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Um.. Lots... But i think it's probably best to do what he wants while he doesn't plan to kill us" Guy responded.

"Holly, This is Niu.... Niu, this is Holly" he introduced them both. "we were with Holly just before you turned up, she's on our side"
    He turned around. "Niu was one of the attackers that appeared just as you left. I've changed her mind about killing me... I think"
    Niu smiled at the comment, but Guy couldn't tell if it was because of the way he said it, or that she was reminded about killing him.

Richard looked a bit miffed that only Guy got a greeting, but shrugged it off.

Guy readied to leave, "I hope you know what you're doing..." he said as he tried concealing the knife in his trouser leg

OOC: is it okay if i refer to pants as trousers? really don't like using the word

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- I' british anyway. Trousers is what I say anyway.

ic- Holly Nodded. ''Good to meet you Niu. Now, f you could follow me.'' She gave guy one last Kiss before opening the door, and walking out. ''They should be out in a Moment Raymone'' She said, looking at him. She looked rather intimidating, her face shadowed by her hair, her eyes wide, and her arm glowing in the dim light. For a moment, Raymoe could almost feel the contempt from her. The it was gone as she loked away, and suddenly she was not so ominous anymore, and more like the wweker, young girl who had screamed when her arm was btten off.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information