AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 197 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

As Jimmy rushes up the stairs, the attacks comes in from an entirely different angle. That would have been bad news if Jimmy only had to rely on the axe coming down from the same place in the same way. But he moves fast, too fast, a is clear of the stairs before the axe can hit him.

The light is bad in the attic. The small windows wouldn't light the place all that well in daylight, and it's a lot worse with just frequent lightning.

However Jimmy can tell that the ax isn't from some sort of trap, it's attached to the arm of some creature. It must have darker skin or something, as the white axe is the easiest bit to see. I had moved since it's last attack.

There's other motion up here too, and again with the muffled screaming, which seems to be coming from a post on the other side of the attic.

Close to him Jimmy hears a hiss and looks down to see the cat spirit he had been talking to when he was last in the house. A voice in his head says <JUST GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT!>

The large creature, that's either holding an axe or that has an axe for an arm strides over the staircase moving in on Jimmy who isn't quite cornered, but is near the end of a not very big attic. Giving him not a ton of room to move, there's also a bunch of junk stuffed up here in cardboard boxes.

----------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard seems transfixed by the green creatures down there, though he has to squint. Niu however is paying more attention to Holly and gives her an exasperated sigh. But at least Niu is smiling.

The spirit that speaks replies to Guy

<We have not been informed of all events since out passing. And have not been aware for most of it. But I feel it has been a long time since we lived in the villiage. I don't know why it isn't there now, but I doubt they'd have moved the graves, and that's where we hope our wives are, if they lived out their lives there. \

I don't know what happened since. I suspect it has something to do with all the people with skin so light you can see their blood vessels below it that seem to be all over the island now. >

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

By the time the axe swung at him, Jimmy was already rolling past it, even as he noticed that it didn't come from the same place. So much for that theory. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw the creature with the blade - bone? - attached to its arm. "Kaname! It's not a trap, it's a monster, get up here while I've got its attention!" He started to move away from the staircase, hoping the creature would come after him and give Kaname some space. That was when he heard the voice of the cat-spirit, which startled him, but he shook his head. "Not if there's still a chance to save Brendan and Jane! Have you seen them?"

He had, of course, heard the screaming. He'd go and check it out, but right now he had Big and Ugly to deal with. Keeping his eyes on the beast, he continued to move, trying to keep obstacles between it and him - not that he expected them to slow it very much.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The cat "voice" yells inside his head "They're dead and gone and about to try and strangle you! I couldn't help them but now I'm staying up here to warn away everybody else! There's nothing for you here, get out while you can! Tell your friends to run and you could jump through that window behind you if you hurry!"

The creature doesn't say anything. It just strides over the staircase with it's long powerful legs as it charges towards Jimmy, knocking aside the boxes in its way. It now has its back to the stairs, but Jimmy doesn't have a lot of room to operate in anymore.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-27-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Hmm" Guy nodded as he listened. "Hopefully you're right. These. Pale skinned people - they're still here? We better avoid them if possible so"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

"Yeah. Definately Avoiding." Holly said. "They give me the creeps-and I'm just Starting to get used to the whole "Nearly everyones a Shambling Corpse" thing." She looked atvNiu. "No offense, No offense. Your alot smarter and definately a Damn sight prettier than them." She gave niu her best sympathetic gkance.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly can feel/hear Petani, who also speaks some ofthe native language, giggling inside her.

"I don't think the ghosts or walking dead carried off his villiage in the last day or so, I don't think he was talking about them just now."

She flashes Holly a picture of her face
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-28-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sort of looked up, at her forehead. "So... Your saying they've been there for a while? Why would they stay somewhere if theres noting left to... Er... Hunt. Eat. Whatever they do." She felt abit Embarressed by her lack of knowledge on the Zombie things, But she didnt feel she could be blamed.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For their part the native spirits, who don't understand English, have gone to conversing amongst themselves about how to deal with the green ghostly forms.

Inside Holly Petani says "I can see how you're confused, because of how you might have grown up. I think what he was trying to say is that the reason they suspect there isn't anything where their villiage used to be has something to do with all the caucasians they've seen on the island.

I'm not sure if that's true or not. I don't know Lanai history very well. But it could well be the case. Somehow or other this Island wound up being part of the US."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: hmm my last post mustnt have actually saved.

Ic: guy shifted uncomfortably. <Can we get to the graves without coming into contact with them?>

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"W-what?! What IS this thing?" Kaname shouts as she swings her sword at the big creature again. "Maybe we should get out of her Jimmy..I don't see anything we could do. While we've got the time and our life, let's hurry. Unless you think we should try to slay this thing?" Shishe nips at it's ankles and bites at it's legs, the skin is surprisingly very tough but it doesn't stop the pup any.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked at the spirits and said a Couple of Words never meant to be uttered in polite Company. "I really hste those guys. I really really do." She put on her best menacing glsre and stared atbtge speakers head, Unaware whwther he'd be drawn to the glare ir not.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After charging up the stairs, Kaname manages to strike the creature from behind as it advances. Normally a blow like that would have cut somebody in two. And she thinks she gets through a fair bit of muscle and a couple ribs, but then the blade stops. She gets a little more cut as she withdraws the blade, however by then the creature spins around.

Shishe had latches onto its calf muscle. Though the wolfdog goes flying and Jimmy hears it smack into the wall, he can see that the muscle it had latched onto largely went with it.

Kaname too close for a proper chopping, but it manages to slam into her with a bone crusted elbow. Again her sword was in the way, but she still is hurled backwards. She's fast, and Jimmy's training might have helped here, and she manages to get her other arm up so she doesn't get hit in the head by the floor/ceiling as she flies back down the staircase.

Even so she gets flipped around and rolls down the floor dazed. While things are still spinning she feels herself getting to her feet, and figures that's Nanalie moving her awkwardly.

The creature tries to step down the staircase, but stumbles with it's damaged leg. It comes down heavily and breaks the stairs and the hinges, falling down a level with its back to Jimmy.

------------

Inside Holly Petani says "Well ,at least they don't seem to hate you. Maybe play nice with mr mysoginist and maybe racist guy. Little worrying how they come back yeah? Least they don't know if your people had anything to do with it. Actually I no know who "your people" are? Lotta people don't even know yeah? "

As for the native spirit, it's rather hard ot read his face. And his posture never seems to change unless he has to in order to move or fight. Always stiff backed. However by the raised eyebrow Holly thinks he's actually rather surprised.

He seems happy to be able to reply to Guy

<No. I think they'd come when they see you, and we need some time there. I don't know if they are aware of themselves, or if they're like animals though.>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm"Guy thought aloud. Since there was inevitably be more fighting, he thought they should be prepared. He started to check everyone for injuries

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    Since there was inevitably be more fighting
    Well, actually no. There are other options of course if you can think of them. You can choose to fight though. I guess if you want a fight than it would be inevitable if that's what you meant.

IC:

Looking around, Guy quickly realizes he's now the one with the worst wounds.

Holly, Niu, and the three native spirits had all recieved far more grievous wounds than Guy had. However the spirits look exactly the same now as when you first met them. Even the feathers in the headresses and little capes aren't ruffled anymore. Niu seem to have regenerated or stitched back together or something, and Holly looks a little weird with mismatching limbs, but she seems fine now. Maybe a still a little pale and low on blood though. (OOC: still a small penalty to combat ability the pineapple helped though).

Richard has come through everything remarkably unharmed, just the bad ankle and he seems pretty good on that now. Possiby because he seems to always be in the rear of the action. Though he's getting pretty good at thwacking creatures that are distracted by somebody else.

Guy however gives himself a look over. He's managed to clot and isn't bleeding at least. But he's picked up burns, a bunch of scrapes and cuts, and recently he lost two fingers from his left hand. Guy gets the feeling that his luck might be running out in these fights, though even Guy has to admit he's getting pretty impressive in a scrape.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: well Guy doesn't know that i guess
    Ic: realising he was the worst out of the group, he did a quick glance over himself. It was only now he actively recognized his fingers had been cut and they ached terribly. He was glad his adrenaline had let him ignore the pain earlier.

~I guess it's going to be harder to fight now. It may be my off hand, but it was still pretty useful.~ Guy tried flexing it, to simply find it hurt more.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looked over at guy, to see him flexing his finger stumps. Her eyes widened. "Oh god... Guy... Aee youbleeding? Can i Help?"turning her ghostly parts Solid, She ran over and gently grasped his hand. "Oh... Oh Guy... Your fingers..."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Guy holds up his hand Richard leaps back a good foot as he lets out a little shout of surprise. "Geez! Ew. I didn't even notice that, how have you not been screaming and spazzing."

Niu's eyes get big and she steps a little closer staring at Guys hand. It spluts a little blood as flexing it opens up the wounds again a little.

And though they don't move much, even the native spirits turn a little and look, making Guy the center of attention.

OOC: FYI I've been treating Guy like he can handle this sort of thing and not spaz. Also I'm not actually sure if chopped of fingers clot on their own. But I've been treating them like that's how it more or less works.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami clasps her hand on her back, still reeling. Looking at the girl, she tightens her grip on the hammer and stumbles to her feet. She fought off the pain as she raised her hammer, ready to swing. When the girl got closer, Cami swung. But, as she did, she slipped on the dirt and landed on ground again. Quickly, knowing she had little time, Cami jumped up to feet. This time, she made sure her feet were planted firmly on the ground. She didn't miss this time. Her hammer landed squarely on the girls neck. There was loud crack as Cami watched her limp body fall to the ground.

Suddenly, another dead hit the tree beside Cami. She prepared to swing before she realized it was a live person. After the girl introduced herself, Cami spoke, "My names Cami. I'm just looking for my brother. But, I guess I can't do that until things are taken care of here."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey, hey. Im fine don't worry" Guy replied, taking his arm back and trying to hide it behind his back.
    With his other hand he waved them away. "its fine " guy tried to think of a subject to change the topic to, but nothing came to mind.
    The back of Guy's shirt started feeling the occasional spurt from his hidden hand

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Light Buster @suzumi @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Alright, time to move some of the rest of the group along too as best I can. Kapella needs a miracle at this point, but Fee has the karma for that, and I'll make it cheaper because I think her curling up instead of fighting business makes for interesting RP.

Also Cami has to burn some karma to come out ahead and unstabbed against the girl, but she's got it so it's all cool.

IC:

As Cami defeats the teen with the knife Kara engages the creature with the branch she had just been fighting. Again it defends its head, but Kara again dodges its attack and as its branch strikes the tree behind her Kara manages to land a rib cracking blow against its torso, followed by a kick that sends it rolling further down the hill.

This leaves no dead directly attacking the two women, but there are a few that have been damaged earlier in the fight that are still moving toward them, there are another two coming out of the woods that are limping and probably had been lagging behind the rest of the dead, and the one Kara just sent rolling will probably be back.

However the girls might be able to run away from them, or run around them if they wanted to help out at one or the other of the Jeeps, though then they might be surrounded.

If either looks over they could make out the fights happening at the two Jeeps through the foliage.

In one a dead guy was about to bash Kapella's brains in and possibly Fee's as well as she lay's curled up in the seat. However at that moment a dead branch, loosened by the jeep crash, slides lose and swings down like a pendulum as it comes toward the ground. Soundly thwacking and then crushing the creature above Kapella.

Still dazed, Kapella just stairs at the part of the branch now over the jeep in disbelief. Nearby mana tries to hold onto the wrists of the dead lady sitting on top of her to prevent it from striking her with its chunk of wood or retrieving Mana's knife. Lacking any other way to attack the creature tries to bite Mana's neck, but Mana thrashes and the creature settles for chomping on to her shoulder.

In the other Jeep Jessica passes on trying to finish off the creature she just knocked down in order to save Michael who is about to get killed. Pistol whipping the creature attacking Michael and following up with a nasty kick that sends it flying onto its back. Elsewhere Sora (a female ghost) starts soldifiying after being partially disrupted, and Andrew trades attacks with the quick creature he's up against without either doing much to the other. On the ground Michal points up and in addition to the two dead she'd knocked down, Jessica realizes there's a least one dead that has climbed up on top of the tipped sideways Jeep that is about to jump down on her.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Good grief... Too many Zombies.

Ic- Kara gripped her Wrench tighter. "Better go see what ee can do about fighting these guys. Your friends need some help." She moved towards Micheal, aiming to smack the undead jumping at the Girl with an uppercut wrench- Prefferably as it jumped down at Michael.

---------

Holly reached forwardvand grabbed guys arm, Firly.pulling it round and gravbing the bleeding stumps. Then, Turning her fingers to ghostlike again, She began to attwmpt freezing upvthe Stumps. "I dont know what good it'lll do, But it might help..." She said, Frowning with worry.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The icey touch of Holly's hand quickly clots up Guy's fingers. It also dulls the pain, though it's replaced with a different sort of discomfort from the cold.

The speaking spirit looks away a little, giving Holly and Guy some time. Niu and Richard are just staring wide eyed at Guy's finger stumps.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiles as the fingertips freeze up. "I kniw... Thats gonna be cold. But it means your not gonna bleed to death or anything. Kay?" Sme fetyrned her arms to nirnal and Hugged him, Smillibg as she buried her facw into his neck, Holly gave a little "Haaah..." As shevfinally stood still long enough to rest after the combat.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy looked to Holly "i would have been fine on my own you know" he started "...but thanks " he smiled at her

His fingers felt as if his whole hand had seized up. It was hard to move it normally.

Guy became aware of the villagers watching Holly expend her mana. "We better get moving again" he suggested. Guy didn't want a repeat of what happened to Niu

Junior Member aubx_10 is on a distinguished road aubx_10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2012 04:15 AM
    Threads

wow!!!^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information