@Esiphas

It's hard to hear. And the sound of the wall of wind doesn't help, even this far from it. But Kara hears Liko whisper "It was my fault, I shouldn't have shot. there were people"

There is a brief pause and then he says "Well, we need to get moving, we can't just sit around. I don't like the idea of just rushing ahead with what we've got, but maybe the straightforward thing is the best? Do you have any ideas?"

As for the rest of the people, they seem to be quite glad to have the boat trailer, as it serves as a place where they can lay down the wounded so they can stretch out. Though that means the group might have to move slower as the old people are going to have to walk.

----------------

The maître d' doesn't even notice how fast Holly closes with im as he had turned around. Focusing purely on the shot, it strikes him in the head, and Holly see's his eyeballs get launched out of his head, presumably because of all the pressure from his vaporizing brains.

Holly distinctly makes out a number of female screams from inside the kitchen area when that happens, but she doesn't have time to think about that as the two dead that had came her direction lunge at her with their knives. Holly feels a brief twing of pain as she flips backwards. A cut on her gut and a poke on her back as she flips, but she's moving away from them too fast for them to get more than a tip of a knife into her. It stings a bit, but as she takes an assesment of herself as she regains her footing, she figures those little wounds wouldn't require more than a band aid and shouldn't slow her down at all.

The dead continue to charge on. In the distance Holly can see the three dead rushing at Richard. He backs up holding his ax and hurls the hatchet at them with his other hand. It bounces off the first one not doing anything as it hit with the handle and they continue on unaffected. However the dead had stopped paying attention to Niu. Granted she was pretty messed up, but as they try to step over and around her she lashes out with broken limbs and the creatures stumble, bump into each other and fall.

Richard doesn't miss his chance and lunges forward, splitting open the head of the first one. As the next two start to rise Richard manages to land a nasty blow on the seconds back, breaking its spine. However instead of standing fully the third just lunges forward and stabs it's knife through Richard's foot.

He doesn't scream, and instead pauses and makes a sort of squeaky sound.

OOC: I guess you could pay karma for Richard, but that isn't a lethal wound at all and you may need karma.