AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 197 FirstFirst ... 41 81 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glass glanced over at Jonathain. "Yeah...We should get going." I'm starting to look insane, I need to control my appearance better. Something in the back of my head tells me I'm used to people looking at me like I'm crazy. I hope I never was, nor am now...

"Jessica. I don't know what's going on, hell everything you're saying sound insane. But I can't really judge, I just woke up on the shore of Hawaii, an island I've never been on nor ever dreamed of going to." With a pause, he wiped the concern off his face and smiled a little. "I'll tag, I've got nothing else in my head. Maybe we can help you find your boyfriend. Let's go."

Glass trekked off in the direction Jessica went, and having noticed her eyes pointing in the direction while she was speaking, he walked on. Seeing a man below covered in wounds, and...blood...He hurried a little to investigate with Jessica.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha watched as the two, Glass and Jessica hurried off to take a look at the newcomers, an injured man and a woman. She knew Jessica-- her companion, however, was new. She would watch, and wait for now.

OOC: I feel so awkward, just randomly jumping in.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio saw the girl and her companion coming towards them, he did see someone else hanging back but wasn't worried. Offering a silent prayer of thanks he began to stumble towards them, he had considered binding the sword to his hand at some point and wished he had as it weighed his arm down. He couldn't feel his other arm at all which worried him a little but at least it was still attached. He smiled by way of a greeting and sheathed his sword before turning back to check Maria was okay.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: I did not see sunny sides post earler sorry. )

Jhon saw glass and Jessica start to go to two more people in the distance. He could not see the other two to well so out of curiosity he walked over with them.

"Hey, what happened over here?" He saw the man and women and stared at them uneasy because of what happened earlier on the beach. He backed away seeing the blood and looked for anything he might have seen earlier. He noticed the M16 around the womens neck and wanted it. He was a great shot with those with tons of pratice. He drew closer to them and asked "Are you okay miss?" He had serious issues with blood up close but there was someone wounded who may be able to help and he never let one person die that he could save.

He heard the man mumbling something and he could not quite make it out.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Mana? Seriously?" Jimmy shook his head in disbelief, then frowned at Kaname. "It's a rat, Kaname. People kill rats every day - and that's not even for survival. This is. Yes, you can let it be killed."

His eyes narrowed momentarily. "And who - or what - is Nanalie? And what does having mana do to a person? Because it sounds an awful lot like magic."

The runner resumed his pacing, very, very uncomfortable with being stuck in one place for long. He needed to be on the move.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"I'll tag, I've got nothing else in my head. Maybe we can help you find your boyfriend. Let's go."

Jessica smiled wanly.

"My boyfriend is gone," she said shortly. "I'm going to meet up with my best girlfriend, Mana."

As they neared the man and his companion, Jessica drew in a sharp breath. The man was white as a sheet and covered in cuts and scratches. His clothes also showed telltale signs of burning, and Jessica didn't even want to know what had happened to the arm that was wrapped up in bloody bandages.

"You should sit," Jessica said to Glaudio. "No offense, but you look terrible. What happened to you guys?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio sat down heavily, relishing the rielif to his cut feet which were rubbing painfully agianst the inside of his shoes and took a swig from his rum bottle to ease the pain, casting his mind back to what had been one of the most interesting days he'd had since leaving Italy, but settled on saying in his harsh voice

"long story, this is Maria" he said indicating to the woman standing behind him in naval uniform "Her ship tried to get to the island to see what's going on, problem was the storm fried most of the electrics and set light to the boat. The rest of the crew didn't make it."

"We were heading to the harbour, if we got a decent boat without electrics it might be possible to get off this godforsaken rock and find out what's going on" he said with a bitter smile, He offered her the bottle of rum and asked "have you seen any other survivors?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Now my whole family is sick
    -----------------------------
    @Jimmy and Kirako

Kayl turns and shrugs as Jimmy asks his question, seeming ot return his attentions to the crosses

<I'll leave that one to you Miss Kaname>

----------------

@Suzumi, Gaz, Tigris, Spawn, and xriikox

OOC: Good job you guys, though I'll give some thought to getting Kotonoha in the mix. Anyway I wanted to peel back the curtain a little bit, because sometimes things can be confusing just reading the text.

Gaz's character, Glaudio, has the tough as nails advantage, which is why he acts so cavalier about his wounds. However don't let that confuse you about the seriousness of the injury he has. A number of people have died in this game, and pretty soon Glaudio is going to have to make a choice between losing his arm or his life, unless some better form of treatment is performed. It might be hard for most people to tell that, but Suzumi's character has a medical background, so she could tell.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-10-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica nodded in greeting to Maria, but wrinkled her nose when Glaudio offered her the bottle of rum, and shook her head.

"I was with a group of people. My best friend Mana. She's small and Asian. And a Japanese girl with a sword, a crazy army dude, a guy with long silver hair, a ninja, a girl with a huge dog, and about 4 other guys who I can't remember. Then there was a landslide. I actually just woke up a while back," Jessica said. "And I just met Glass and Johnathan near the beach."

Jessica stared at Glaudio's wounded arm as if transfixed. She was no doctor, but she could tell that it was pretty bad, and it was taking a lot out of the large man. She looked around, almost as if she expected to see a hospital laying around.

"What did you do to your arm?" Jessica asked softly. "Do you mind if I take a look at it?"
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-10-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Because.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I think Mana was with some people i met up with just after the landslide,they had a dog with them i think, they might have been the same." Glaudio said calmly as he put the bottle of rum back into his backpack with his good arm.

His other arm hung limply by his side dripping blood onto the floor beside him, indicating to this arm he said "i took a couple of stab wounds earlier and a chunk of my hand went missing getting Maria off the ship, it's not as bad as it looks, it opened up some older cuts from back home which is causing all the blood. you can have a look if you want but it's nothing major, a couple of days and some fresh air and it'll be back to normal" he said with a harsh laugh.

He pulled out some cigars he'd found on the plane and lit one before slumping back against a tree stump.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: I'm back~~~~

These two are talking like there old friends. Who are these other people there talking about?

Johnathan sat down listening to them keeping all questions to himself. Then he realized he did not know the guys name and he heard the girls name. He sat down quietly and waited for a chance to ask what his name was eventually he got bored and got up and started to walk off. He did not go to far but he went up to the water on the beach again and watched the hurricane and let the cool water hit his feet. He returned to wear he originally was and said
    "Hey. Mister." He said not really caring at the moment if anyone was talking.
    "What's you name Mister?" he said with a straight face and a blank expression.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi began to wake up. She was still in a daze so she began to purr. She started to head to her corner and took a nap.

Seriously ._.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sighs as she picks the rat back up, looking drained and a bit sad, she turns to Jimmy "Nanalie is a being we met early on our journey. We became quick friends and I've grown attached to her, in more ways than one. I'll be sad if she has to go. But anyway, Nanalie is inside of me, she saved me from dying. Before, I got sliced on my stomach protecting a friend of mine who disappeared somewhere before I found you here. I was bleeding and it wouldn't stop, but then Kayl and Nanalie saved me..." she trails off and stares at the floor, "Is it all for nothing? Will we ever get out of here?"

"Let's go see if that lady will be nourished at all with this rat here..Kayl, are you coming or will you stay down here for a bit longer?"

After climbing the stairs, she tosses the rat at the lady, "Hey, will this help any? It's all I could find."

Kaname plops down to sit by Jimmy's feet, "I can't express my gratitude for both Kayl and Nanalie...they've helped so much..." feeling dizzy, she falls backward into a light sleep with a pained expression.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 12-10-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Kotonoha decided to approach them, ditching stealth in favor of being seen, in case she ended up with someone's weapon sticking out of her chest.

That girl...the one who was now examining the man's wound. She vaguely remembered disagreements before everything had been thrown into chaos.

"Jessica...?" she asked softly, stepping out from the bushes, katana in hand. Somehow that had survived.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jonathan waited and waited until no answer was given. Then gave up and left. He noticed a girl kinda just standing there. He approached her with a slight smile "Hello, I'm Jonathan. You can call me Jon or what ever you want"

OOC: This is to you xRiikox

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

(OOC: Based on Kirako's post I take it that we've decided that Luzifer's character had skedadled at some point? Actually that wouldn't be so unlike him to just push out of the building through the black goo. Lets say he'd done that in the time between his last post and when Jimmy first posted. )

As Kaname and Jimmy head up the stairs they see Jane standing at the top, shyly watching everything.

She jumps a short distance into the air and stumbles backwards when she is startled by the scream of the teapot.

She fairly quickly composes herself and heads over to turn off the over and puts some teabags into the pot and quickly follows Kaname and Jimmy with the pot as they go toward where the ghost is stuck in the wall.

When Kaname throws the rat into the ghost it makes a "thunk" sound as it bounces off the wall and than again as it hits the floor. Having frozen as it passed through her.

You aren't experts in ghost psychology, but by her screams and thrashing she doesn't seem to have calmed down.

At that point Kaname feel backwards (OOC: I'l leave it to Jimmy to see if he catches her)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-11-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

"My boyfriend is gone," she said shortly. "I'm going to meet up with my best girlfriend, Mana."
    For not knowing where anyone was, there certainly seemed to be a decent number of the strangest people pop up out of nowhere. Oh well, stuff to do, things to distract..Good, good...
    As she strolled off, Glass softly whispered, "I'm sorry...I think I know your pain..."
    He popped his knuckles and quickly changed focus and subject; looking around, though not sure who to address(and attempting not to be stupid and cut someone off), Glass said off-handedly, "Other than finding some resources so this guy(with an aloof gesture at Claudio) doesn't end up having his arm completely falling off, where are we headed? Or, for that matter, what the hell is going on actually? Amnesia; that's ok I guess, I can work out the steps. Waking up on the shore of an island and meeting 12 new people, most of which are...interesting in their own way? I'm beyond all kinds of utterly confused..."

I know being far from a good city would limit me from getting some, I still...I don't know. I just need to keep going on now that remember some. Oh yes, I can't forget now that I've thought enough. Well, I'm pretty sure what this insatiable, mind-raving thirst is from. I'm not stupid, the small twinges in my elbow plus the scars. I know what I want. But something also is unnerving me, I don't get it...I mean I'm reasonably lost, but I don't feel as though I should be this stressed. But...I feel like my head's an unstable mess...

Somewhere in the far off real world, a girl's laugh( not sure, who, he wasn't paying attention. Possibly Jessica's? Glass didn't know her voice long enough to recognize her laughter, after all) cut through his musings.

Oh yeah, people. Time to bury these crazy words before everyone looks at me like a lunatic. Gahhh, let's get going already.........

OOC: I'm not being impatient for the record, just playing the character's personality. Just wanted that to be clear, heh. ^_^"
    Edit: Thank you Sunnyside. I knew most of the people that were here(Glass used 12 as an over-exaggeration heh) but I didn't know Kaname wasn't there, thank you very much for clearing that up. ^_^"""
    Last edited by Tigris; 12-12-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Incorrect Character Interaction? XD

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    For not knowing where anyone was, there certainly seemed to be a decent number of the strangest people pop up out of nowhere. Oh well, stuff to do, things to distract..Good, good...
    As she strolled off, Glass softly whispered, "I'm sorry...I think I know your pain..."
    He popped his knuckles and quickly changed focus and subject; with a slight chuckle at Kaname, he picked up the rat, which surprisingly scurried up his arm onto his shoulder, hiding. Wanting to pet it, he thought better of it, considering he was lucky it climbed his figure and didn't bite him. Looking around, though not sure who to address(and attempting not to be stupid and cut someone off), Glass said off-handedly, "Other than finding some resources so this guy(with an aloof gesture at Claudio) doesn't end up having his arm completely falling off, where are we headed? Or, for that matter, what the hell is going on actually? Amnesia; that's ok I guess, I can work out the steps. Waking up on the shore of an island and meeting 12 new people, most of which are...interesting in their own way? I'm beyond all kinds of utterly confused..."

I know being far from a good city would limit me from getting some, I still...I don't know. I just need to keep going on now that remember some. Oh yes, I can't forget now that I've thought enough. Well, I'm pretty sure what this insatiable, mind-raving thirst is from. I'm not stupid, the small twinges in my elbow plus the scars. I know what I want. But something also is unnerving me, I don't get it...I mean I'm reasonably lost, but I don't feel as though I should be this stressed. But...I feel like my head's an unstable mess...

Somewhere in the far off real world, a girl's laugh( not sure, who, he wasn't paying attention. Possibly Jessica's? Glass didn't know her voice long enough to recognize her laughter, after all) cut through his musings.

Oh yeah, people. Time to bury these crazy words before everyone looks at me like a lunatic. Gahhh, let's get going already.........

OOC: I'm not being impatient for the record, just playing the character's personality. Just wanted that to be clear, heh. ^_^"
    OOC: I think some clarification might be needed here. There isn't just one huge group playing here, rather there are a number of different groups do different things in different places.

Tigris, you're RPing with -Gazkul-, suzumi, Hatespawn98, and xRiikox (or more specifically your character is with their characters, near the harbor)

Jimmythecannon and Kirako Shima have characters in an entirely different part of the island

Similary Yokokuwabara, Light Buster, and Red&stilleto have their characters together in a third place

Ensifer, Hasu, Aedan, Kylesico, and Chiichanny are in a fourth also seperate location

Hopefully that clears things up
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-12-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Ah, well it's not much but have these herbs, they're great for energizing someone!

Anyway you should stay and watch over the others, though it looks like they'll be fine, I must get going!"

Royo wanted to say something to the old man but he bounds off. "...What a strange man" She looked at the herbs that he gave her. "This could come in handy" placing the herds into her left pocket.

Mia: Royo?

"That's my name" she turned around to Mia. "How are you feeling?"

OOC: sorry if i didn't post any sooner

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi woke up and started chase back after Royo and Mia. She and Kyle was releaved that they were both ok. She walked over and rubbed against Mia. She was basicly asking if she was ok and safe.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: I-im feeling funny!

Her eyes were glazed.

Mia: Hello kitty...

She laid back down and turned to her side with her face against Kimi's, she stroked behind Kimi's ear

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica let out a sigh of relief after hearing that Glaudio might have seen Mana, which quickly turned into a gasp as she removed the bandages that were covering the worst of his wounds. She quickly wrapped them back up and said to Glaudio in undertone;

"You and I need to have a little chat about your arms. Mainly your right one. I don't thi-"

"Jessica...?"

Jessica turned to face the timid voice that had interrupted her. She stared for a moment before realization struck.

"You! Sorry, I don't really remember your name..." Jessica admitted sheepishly. "Well, your full name anyhow. I only remember hearing the army dude call you "Koto". But I'm glad to see you made it out of that landslide in one piece."

"Other than finding some resources so this guy(with an aloof gesture at Claudio) doesn't end up having his arm completely falling off, where are we headed? Or, for that matter, what the hell is going on actually? Amnesia; that's ok I guess, I can work out the steps. Waking up on the shore of an island and meeting 12 new people, most of which are...interesting in their own way? I'm beyond all kinds of utterly confused..."

Jessica turned to Glass.

"If they want our help, I'll go with them," Jessica said indicating Glaudio and Maria. "At least as far as the harbor. We can probably find something there to help patch him up. But after that I'm going to the airport.
    "
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio noticed the girl arrive and had noticed the look of shock on Jessica's face as she had examined his arm. Flexing his left arm he swapped his sheath over so he could reach it better with his good arm and with a final drag on his cigar hauled himself to his feet, cursing under his breath as he did so, he hated having to depend on others, always had,always would but even he could see that his arm was well and truly out of commision without medical assistance so he grudgingly accepted that he'd have to accept the offer of help.

Turning to Jessica he said "thanks for your help, there should be some medical supplies in Don Rio's mansion on the edge of the harbour area. He was the loacl mob boss and i did some work for him in the past so i know my way about his place. By the way there's a downed plane a short distance into the forest, it looks like it could fly with a bit of work."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

She gave her best impression of a smile; she wasn't feeling up too up to it. "Well, hello, Jon."

"You! Sorry, I don't really remember your name...Well, your full name anyhow. I only remember hearing the army dude call you "Koto". But I'm glad to see you made it out of that landslide in one piece."

"It's Kotonoha, but Koto's fine, too." she stepped forward now, joining the informal circle that was their group. A landslide...that explains most of it. Army dude? I...don't remember much. Perhaps it would be better to join them, for now.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi purred as she knew that Lady Mia was alright. She walked over to Royo said hi in cat language and walked off into the cave.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information