AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Threaded View

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Heh. From my last post it looks like this forum changes certain words to other ones automatically. just as well I suppose....

IC:

As Guy turns he finds the Richard had been rapidly giving ground, and so he doesn't have to move far to be in the fight.

With the reach of his club and his choppin' strength guy manages to actually whack the knife out of his attackers hand. Now only facing one opponent Richard actually manages to get the upper hand, and cracks that old ladies hip. She then tries to crawl at him while still stabbing at him with her knife though.

Similarly the much younger waitress Guy finds himself matched up against doesn't seem disuaded by losing her knife and is now trying to lunge at guy as if to either strangle him or scratch him up with her long pink painted fingernails.

Much further down the hall the shark creature seems to be talking to itself. "Ok, crap, she's bleeding out all over now. How do I stop that. I went to all this bother and picked her, it's NOT FAIR, if she just goes and dies on me now. C'mon, what should I do? "

----------------------------------------
    @Kaname Shikara

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    The smile slowly faded from Jimmy's face as something came back to him. He took a quick look around... "Wait wait. What happened to Brenden and Jane? I thought they were right behind us..." As he thought back, he couldn't remember seeing them since they escaped the house.
    OOC: Wow, both names.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-17-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Thread Information