AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Roaring as the pain lanced through his guts Glaudio pressed forward into the dead, grinding his way forward, the sounds of the fight blending into one deafening rush, blocking out everything else.

OOC- a quick note to confirm his next action. Attack Attack Attack!!!! and damn, ANOTHER finger? if he survives he'll be known forever as Glaudio seven fingers.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas Dars behind the Dead thing smashing up Glaudio, and buts both his Knives up, behind his neck, then severs it. Hoping Gladio can manage the headless beast, eh turned agin, grabbed his staff and faced the dead, aiming for the most healthy beast, he lobbed his staff into its face, and leapt upon it, over the legless one, and slashed an E in its face for Comical effect. Then he slashed its stomach open and disembowled it, turning round, grabbing his staff again and brining it down hard with a jumping attack, crushing the crawling ones head into the floor.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

After about twenty min. of walking Greg finally reaches the hotel, he immediately notices that some horrible indecent happened here and it was fairly recent.
    "The hole place is trashed and if I am not mistaken those are bloodstains on the wall...what the hell happened here?" But Greg didn't have time to think about it right around corner he heard foot steps but not just one set it sounded like a group. Again Greg had the urge to run but again he decided to ignore it, if it is a group of people he thought then I can ask what was going on and maybe even get some details on his parents. A group of people then turned the corner and began walking tords him. Greg let out a sigh "Good, excuse me everyone Greg called out to them would you mind telling just what exactly...." He stopped mid sentence when he noticed that all of them had sever wounds some should be fatal and most where carrying knifes or other blunt instruments. "What the" There pace began to pick up as they started to rush at him. "No way they cant be...Zombies" He didn't wait for an answer he spun around and began to run. Luckily for him they didn't seem to be very fast but he didn't stop he wanted to put as much distance as possible between him and thoughs things. When he was finally forced to stop and rest he realized that he was in a forest of some kind it had a bit of an eery feel about it but after a short rest he began walking again it didn't take long before he spotted two other people a familiar looking girl and what seemed to be another zombi. "Where do I know her from and why is that zombi not attacking her...well there's only one way to find out." Greg approached the two "Hello there my name is Gregory Allen, and am I glad to see that there is someone other than me among the living on this island..." His eyes glance over at the zombi next to the girl. "And if you don't mind me asking why is it that hes not attacking us right now?"
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-Gazkul

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    and damn, ANOTHER finger? if he survives he'll be known forever as Glaudio seven fingers.
    OOC: Yeah. Everybody else seems to get stabbed in the guts or face or whatever, which is more likely. But Glaudio keeps taking knives to his off hand.

IC: Gritting his teeth and pushing through the pain Glaudio manages to duck under the big guys guard and jams his sword into hits chest, sawing it back and forth for a moment to sever muscles it needs to work its good arm. But there is a LOT of muscle on this guy, and it drops the sign and garbs onto Glaudio from behind. But then Esiphas slices into the creature from behind, after which Glaudio lands a nasty blow to the cretures leg, causing it to topple over as Glaudio throws off its grip.

The dead in the drywall attempts to move forward to stab Glaudio from behind, but Naomi smashes its head back into the wall with her sledge hammer, as she starts swinging over and over again.

Glass staggers into the room a little worse for wear and covered in drywall dust as Esiphas lays into the last of the healthy dead.

OOC: Since the only remaining dead are pretty messed up and there are four armed survivors fighting, you can just describe finishing of the damaged remnants.

For Esiphas, if you'd like you could notice a stab wound in his chest, going through pectoral muscel but not into his lungs, or you could spend karma to not have the wound and smallish combat penalty at all. I ask because you've burned through the bonus karma your advantage bought and would be dipping into "free " karma.

That said, with the three uprated dead and size of the group, this is the sort of fight other groups would have fled or died in.

For Glaudio, if he takes a deep breath he could notice that it doesn't seem like his lungs are filling up with blood pr collapsing. So while he's got some new broken ribs, they seem to just be broken as opposed to poking into his lungs, which would be much worse.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-22-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas laid into the last healthy creature, cutting into its abdomen and shredding it in twain. Then the adrenaline stopped running, and he felt a pain shoot through his chest. Cursing loudly, he sheathed his knives and staggered outside, riffling through the pockets, pouches and every other conceivable hiding place, grabbing any and all ammunition he could get. He double checked, gulping air to fight the pain. He hadnt felt abything quite like a stab before. He guessed he wad lucky to be breathing.

He walked back into the house. "We should check the cuboards for medical gear. Never know if it may come in handy. If you find anything, grab me a bandaid and some asprin. Double helpings for the 7-fingered wonder over there." he said grinning and pointing to glaudio. He wagled his finger yeasingly. "Carefull. Dont loose the last one."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Coughing up a large quantity of blood he spat it in Esiphas' direction and grinned, sitting down heavily on the chest of the large dead. Removing his shirt to reveal an assortment of old scars, tattoos and recent looking burns he began to cut it into strips with his sword, struggling as his blood slick hand tried to grasp the fabric, eventually embedding the tip of his blade in the floor he used his left hand to steady it while he cut it up.

Tying the strips tightly round his hand to stop some of the blood, gritting his teeth as he did so and wishing he could do something about his ribs. "If you can stand then the fighting won't end" he thought to himself as he clambered upright. Checking the rest of the group was okay he turned to Esiphas "Where'd you learn to fight like that?" he rasped.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ and Logan were alone in the forest after ryoga-kun decided that he can't stick with them because of Logan's injury and went off.
    But not so long after that a young man came out of nowhere and approached them. He kindly introduced himself and asked about Logan not attacking DJ.
    DJ just smiled and tried to explain the situation in her own goofy way :-"Oh don't worry about that but he's a kind fellow and won't attack you. As you can see he's been injured. I don't quite know the details myself, but I kind of rescued him when he was stuck under a big tree and since then I've been hanging on with him."

She then gave a closer look to the guy because he looked really familliar. She crossed her legs and arms and kept repeatting his name, like she was trying to remember him or something.
    -"Gregory Allen...Gregory Allen!? Where have I heard that name before?.....Hmmm...Gregory Allen...Gregory ...Gregor....!"
    Suddenly she stopped and yelled out: - "Greg!". She remembered him . It was her friend Greg, who she often used to hang around with after she runaway from home. He was the first person she ever opend up her heart to and loved since childhood. He was like a big brother to her.
    She jumped and huged him really thigth.
    "Oh my God Greg is it really you I can't belive it! I haven't seen you for ages! How have you been...I mean how did you come here? Do you remember me Greg? It's me DJ! DJ Evans...you know the spunky little girl that used to hang around with you when we were young." - She kept on hugging him and smile waiting to see if her dear old friend could remember her.

OOC: I think it would be best if I stick around with just Logan and Greg
    Last edited by Nesh; 08-22-2011 at 02:27 PM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Avi-chan and @Meteorkeeper

OOC: I manage Logan currently. He can speak, but at the moment he's just lying on the ground and mumbling without really paying attention to either of your characters unless one of you deliberately tries to get his attention.

Also just as a future note for Meteorkeeper, the dead in this game generally run as fast as the living, or faster in that they don't get tired. However some are slower due to wounds, and it's possible to lose them in woods and the like.

In anycase there isn't anything hostile in the area at the moment, so your characters are free to interact and talk for a while without having to wait for me to post or anything.

----------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

Rifling through the dead things pockets Esiphas finds two three inch long .410 shotgun shells with " Five 000 Buckshot" stamped on the sides. They do fit in the little double barreled gun, and it looks like that's what the creature shot at Esiphas judging by the empty shells in the gun.

(OOC: Also if he wants to look, there are other belts and things in the house, still from the womans department, but at least they aren't all pink. There is also a medice cabinet with over the counter painkillers, and a drawer in the bathroom has a bunch of bandaids and wraps, Iodine, aloe vera gel, and icyhot patches)

As some of the creatures keep wiggling, Naomi keeps pounding away at the dead with her sledge hammer, one now has to be careful on the hardwood floor in the room most of the fight took place in not to slip in all the blood.

Sora just sort of stares at everybody for a bit until the old lady comes running back into the house, she seems surprised to find everybody alive.

<Are you all crazy!?!>

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

"Well I’ll be DJ it's been far to long" Who could of guessed that one of the few people Greg had ever been able to alow himself to trust would show up here. Greg squeezed her tight and then pulled her back so he could get a good look at her "I cant believe I didn’t recognize you right away but you cant blame me you have grown up quite a bit since we last seen each other. So how have you been...seeing as you are here not too good I trust? As for why I came to this god forsaken place I was looking for my parents I heard that they were last seen on this island and I came to give them a piece of my mind and maybe get some answers while I am at it...speaking of answers what exactly is the deal with this place if I am not mistaken I was just chased here by a group of zombies" When he said that Greg couldn’t help but look over at Logan and shutter.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 08-22-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''It took a few years of training to keen my Combat prowess. I'm naturally quite good, and i focussed it with martial arts, as well as Kendo swordplay and other weapons. I also know how to handle a sidearm, but not as efficently as say, a Soldier.'' He Looked at the lady when she came in. ''Glaudios obviously out of his mind. I'm just ashingly handsome and insanely brave, i came back to make sure his sorry backside didn't become death-munchies.'' He grinned at the sword weiding Maniac, then went upstairs to find a better, probably more suitable belt, after a quick stop in the medical cabnet to patch up his chest wound. Then he comes downstairs, a nice brown belt (Theres bound to be one) looepd through his trousers. He has also teken the liberty of sewing up (more-or-less) the torn bits of his clothes. ''Cant ever lok to good, and this is my favorite outfit.'' He grinend as he walkedin. ''hows the hand doing, of 7-fingered wonder?''

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Alright, well i'm going to try and move back into my character nice and slow like. Thanks Charlie the Unicorn for keeping Johnathon alive all this time I will make sure and give you some rep. for that! Now to try and move back into character... Now SunnySide said we were attacked and everyone split up and I need to say what Kotonoha did for me (Charlie)... and sorry for the short post >.<

Kotonoha killed the tail thing (I suppose?!) and then we were rushed by a monster wave and everyone fled away Johnathon went on his own. Killing any zombies and running from any ghosts because well... bullet wont hurt them. He continued to wonder around the building looking for a better weapon or just to find someone else.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Charlie the Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    OOC: Alright, well i'm going to try and move back into my character nice and slow like. Thanks Charlie the Unicorn for keeping Johnathon alive all this time I will make sure and give you some rep. for that! Now to try and move back into character... Now SunnySide said we were attacked and everyone split up and I need to say what Kotonoha did for me (Charlie)... and sorry for the short post >.<

Kotonoha killed the tail thing (I suppose?!) and then we were rushed by a monster wave and everyone fled away Johnathon went on his own. Killing any zombies and running from any ghosts because well... bullet wont hurt them. He continued to wonder around the building looking for a better weapon or just to find someone else.
    OOC: I think you got a bit confused. The group did kill the tail thing, and cleared the house. After that Glaudio and Glass drove off in one of the jeeps. Your character, Maria the NPC, Suzumi's character, and Kotonoha would have been chillen there awhile. (At which point you could have taken one of the things mentioned in that one link, or you could karma up the hunting rifle, just let me know OOC if you do want to have it.)

However after a while, the ghosts and dead showed up. The ghosts completey ignored bullets and could pass through walls, forcing those inside to flee and split up, suzumi took her character off one way. Your characters would have gone another. I suppose I'll let you choose whether you want to have tried to keep Maria along, or if you guys just want to be with each other.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Are you all crazy!?!"

"It's a long term project" Rasped back Glaudio to the ghost "We've cleared the place so what was it you wanted to talk about?" Probing his ribs with his good hand Glaudio found that they wern't as bad as they looked but decided to keep it quiet from the others, if they found out then he might be forced to stay away from the fight. Seeing Esiphas come back in he grunted in acknowledgement and then laughed as he realized what the man had said about looking good "If you can fight like you did back there i don't care what you look like"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

The old lady ghost seems a bit flustered by Glaudio and Esiphas.

<I...see. Well, I'd been brought back by someone who had gotten killed on this island as part of his effort to reconnect a young lost ghost with her longer lost mother. Since I've wound up back here I'd been trying to find some nice people I could help out with some of the old ways. And you're the first survivors I've seen, at least the first with any mana and that I could actually reach after spotting them.>

She looks sad for a moment.

<I suppose the "nice" ones aren't still alive.>

That seems to jolt Sora out of her passiveness.

"OH NO! Nice people! My friend! We have to get moving!"

For his part, while Glaudio is good at gritting through the pain, he's lost a lot of nutrients and fluid, and could really use a little replenishing.

With a little help from Glass, Naomi has finally calmed down. Or at least she isn't still swinging the sledge hammer. Staring at the bodies, she seems to go back to being her observant self and points at the one with the arm blades that seem to be made out of bone or something whitish.

"Those things look really sharp, and are a good three feet long. Do you think we could make them into weapons or something?"

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Being nice doesn't keep you alive" Glaudio retorted fiercely, now that he was with a group he was happy to go along with what they decided.

"Those things look really sharp, and are a good three feet long. Do you think we could make them into weapons or something?"

Walking over to the corpse he could see what she meant, the long bony blades could be useful indeed. Picking up his sword from where he'd left it near the corpse, feeling the sheer weight of it in his hand as he swung it down towards the point where the blade became flesh. His aim was slightly off but still tore through the bone and into the floor without too much trouble. Sitting himself down once more he began to slowly cut off the various bits of flesh and excess bone, being left with a long blade he blunted the inward edge as well as he could until about 14 inches short of the end. Cutting a series of notches in it to attach it to his damaged off hand with the remainder of his shirt to form an improvised piece of Armour which served to make sure his left wasn't completely useless.

Getting back to his feet he grunted "Anyone else want the other one?"
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 08-23-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas Looked at the Ghost, taking in what it had to say. Then he nodded in a Agreement to Glaudios statement. ''Although being Nice and Fighting with skill is a good mix. Its even better when you look good doing it.'' Then he looked at the Crature as Naimo pointed out the bone-blades. ''I would love one, but unfortnately i'm best off with a rapier. So unless you wnat to try and make me one, i'll pass thanks.'' He yawned, stretched, then went into the medical cupboard to fetch Galudio some medical supplys. Coming out with about 4 painkiller tablets and an armful of bandages, he handed them over. ''Patch yourself up one-hand wonder. You don't want me doing it.''

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inspecting the lethal looking chunk of bone attached to his arm he experimented to see how much movement it allowed by flexing it slightly. While it bent a little he removed it and sawed it in half at his elbow to allow some movement in that joint at least before reattaching it. adding a groove near his hand to stop it sliding backwards.

With a rasped "Thanks" Glaudio downed the painkillers, not expecting them to help much, wrapping the bandages round his hand, changing the blood soaked bandages protecting the tubing that held his right arm together and used the old ones to hold the bone pieces on. Turning to the new ghost he said "Now these little distractions are gone, we'd better head to that plane and see if there's any clues there."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo crawled from the water onto solid land. The resistance of the water really exhausted Royo even though the current was on her side. She stopped crawling not too far from the sea. On hands and knees, grasp for air. Deep inhale, exhale. She looked up to see Kimi. Royo was relieved that she was hurt. Tumbling on to her back, ignoring the native ghost men and the ever so close Hanta. Royo took this moment to catch her breath and energy.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

The new ghost awkwardly repeats the word in English.

"Plane" ? <what is a> "plane"?

Sora puts a hand on the old lady's shoulder. "Maybe you can explain some things to us, and I can try and explain that to you while we go there. But we need to get going!"

She starts gently but quickly moving the older native looking ghost out into the jeep.

The old lady seems surprised.

<You said we needed to hurry. Why are you having us sit down.>

Sora smiles just a little before looking over her shoulder.

"Come on guys!"

OOC: Sora doesn't seem to be thinking about it. But it's really a four seater jeep and now there are six in the group. Note that jeep tailgates swing out like a door now down like on a truck. People could stand on the little storage area in the back and hang onto the rollbar, sit on the hood, or whatever you can come up with if you want to take the jeep (which is a whole lot faster).

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looks to Glaudio, then Back to the jeep. ''Thats a 4 seater. And I doubt it could take Gladio and I's extra weight, He's a big guy, and i'm heavier than i look. And i dunno if he's even in a good state to ride. We'll walk, if he agrees. Try and keep those rotting footsloggers off your trail, give 'em a good old thrashing, what ho, if you excuse my terrible attempt at an old English accent. Plus, theres bound to eb some shortcuts only accessable by foot, so we can keep moving. Just tell us where it rouhly is. Unless the 1-hand wonder over here knows, or insists on taking the Jeep.''He looks to Galudio for conformation.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was manic now. She wanted to gather as many big rocks as she could and cart them to the rocky platform where they had parked the jeeps earlier. She had seen the outcroppings and she thought they could probably loosen them enough to push them done on the dead. All it would really require was enough force and some good timing, both of which she could plan out. They could use one jeep to shove rocks and the other to load and carry away people. She looked around at the group of people gathered around her before she spilt her plan out for everyone to consider and contribute to. This could really work. And if it didn't, at least they would probably die quickly.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Kapella stares at the rock outcropping. "Hey, that *&#$ might just be heavy enough to take some of them out. Yeah, if we pile some stuff over there, dig out a little of the supporting earth under that big rock, and ram that rock with a jeep it should send a whole *&#$ ton of hurt flying down the hill into that area over there."

He then points at a spot near the bottom of the hill in the direction of the church.

"All we need is some way to get the dead things away from the church and over there, but not have any of us get squished by rocks. I see maybe three trees there, but not much else in the area. Though I doubt the landslide will cover that wide an area. Well, I guess little bouncing rocks and dust will be everywhere. "

He looks at everyone "Any ideas?"

The guy with the binoculars says "Make it a good one. There are only five of us guys from Federation camp and the lovely ladies. I'm not sure how many dead are on the other side of the church, but I count at least fourteen on this side now. And I've seen a ghost walking around the building, but it doesn't seem to be able to do anything or get inside. But they're keeping on tearing out the planking and wood on the sides of the church, I dunno how long we've got. Though it's a slow process, they've probably been doing his for hours. "

OOC: The Kai Okahi Oka Malamalama Church

Attachment 46143
    Attachment 46142
    Attachment 46141

*sigh* is the drag and drop function in the attachment manager not working for you guys too by any chance? Anyway you can click on those to see the pics, but I prefir the thumbnails.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-23-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

onathan being pushed to the side by the tail zombie watched as the thing was killed. After the whole thing with the monster-zombie thing he began to search for a new weapon seeing as his rifle was now damaged, but Maria grabbed it back, and started working to see if it's still operational. She seems to think it should at least fire the round in the chamber, if not feed properly. As he searched he found in a closet a nice hunting rifle w/ scope and box of ammo. Glass and Glaudio left in some Jeeps leaving Kotonoha, Maria, and Shizumi. Later after a while of chilling we were attacked by a large group of ghosts and dead splitting up Shizumi from Maria, Kotonoha, and I.

(I really hope this works, Please note: I could not find Shizumi's character so until I do she will be known as Shizumi (it should not take that long) so yeah, after this I should be able to get back into the flow of things.)
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-24-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Turning to Esiphas Glaudio looked him in the eye "I'll go with you but please, if i tell you to leave me behind and save yourself you have to do it. I don't expect i'll last much longer and you have the capability to find the source of this plague and stop it, if you die then more will follow, if i die then nothing will change." His burning body screamed in protest as he forced it forward, gripping his blade tightly in one hand, scarred and blistered feet moving forward towards the plane "Naomi, Glass, make a difference, Esiphas will join you soon but until then keep alive!!" he said over his shoulder as he moved off along the road.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98 and @Charlie the Unicorn

OOC: Suzumi's character that was with you guys was Jessica. Anyway that'll do. You guys are now in the the shrubry some distance north of the mansion. The ghosts seemed immune to bullets and were able to just walk through trees. But the shrubry was so dense that they quickly lost sight of your group as it fled, and by jinking this way and that you lost them.

The three of you are catching your breath at the moment.

Just as a refresher Kotonoha (18) looks like this, except with a katana:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kotonoha.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	49270

and Johnathan Ruth (22)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jonathan Ruth.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	49271

Maria is an NPC and looks to be a shorter thin hispanic lady in her early twenties, she's wearing a coast guard uniform that's gotten scratched up a bit.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-24-2011 at 05:08 PM.

26. Thanks HateSpawn98 thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information