AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Tace turned around, his face lighting up though the feeling didn't stir his soul half as much as his skin. "Mrs. Kaname? I thought you were... don't apologize, you're lacerated severly!" He kneeled down next to her, wondering if he should try and get help, or comfort her in what might be her final moments.

(OOC: Sorry if it sounds like Tace is trying to kill Kaname off, he just gives up easily and readily believes the worst case scenario.)
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I understand ^^)

Kaname sighs again. "I-I feel as... as though.. I've caused you trouble..by letting them do t-this to me..." She frowns and looks away, her eyes with confusion.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Derek seemed to be waiting for a response from Fee Nathan decided it best to take off as soon as possible. "If anyone wants to come with me to look for survivors follow me. keep in mind I'm the only medic out of us and am the only one with medicine please. I'm heading into the woods to look for people who may be hiding and would appreciate the back-up. Follow me if you want and if you don't I hope you stay safe." with this Nathan began to walk towards the woods hoping someone would follow him.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-28-2010 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A puzzled expression flashed across Tace's face, " What? I don't understand. I think you caused yourself more trouble because, as you might not be aware, there is a rather sizable wound to your thorax, a portion of the body that I hear is important. If only a little."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at him, perplexed. "I'll be fine.." She clings to the bottom of Tace's pants. Kaname still breathes hard but slows down a bit from feeling safe with Tace by her side. Shishe walks up and sits next to Kaname, pawing at her leg, still whining from the blood that keeps dripping, slowly from her stomach.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

They're not listening.

How can they not listen?

He can still hear the screams and the smell of blood was getting stronger, which could only mean that there are more people dying.

(OOC: It means there are more people dying, and not bloodied people coming nearer to them - which I hope is something I could do)

Michael still can't believe they wouldn't listen. Maybe because they've never seen real murder on the streets like what happens in the Philippines, maybe that's why they could be all high and mighty, and toity or whatever with their decisions to risk their lives.

But moving around? Mugging and murder everywhere in the Philippines has taught him one thing and thing alone. Moving around will get you killed.

Michael waited for Fee, deciding that whatever she wanted, wherever she will go, he will follow to make sure that she doesn't get killed.

It's not as if he wanted Derek or Nathan to die, but he wanted to make sure that Fee was fine. That was it, and that was his only plan. To make sure that Fee lived.

Which is REALLY weird if you think about it, because they had just met.

It was a miracle really that Michael remained quiet while Derek and Nathan talked about what they were going to do. But the miracle didn't last long.

"Fee, I'll go wherever you want to go. That's my only promise. You can decide to go with Derek, or you can decide on something else, but you can be assured that I'm coming with you, even if you don't want me to..." he whispered so that only Fee could hear.

Perhaps it was because Fee was the only girl, or perhaps she was really pretty, or perhaps it was nothing at all, but perhaps he felt something for the shy girl. He promised not only to her, but to himself, that he's going to make sure she stays alive, even if it kills him.

"Or even if it kills me," he whispers, maybe still to her, maybe more to himself.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Huddled in her secluded niche, Mana searched her pockets for her phone. She pulled it out and dialled Jessica's number. She jumped when she heard Jessica's ringtone go off not far from where she was hiding. It was coming from underneath a pile of bodies. Mana's heart sank in horror.

"No..." Mana gasped as she crawled over to the bodies.

The chaos around her was a blur as she reached out and touched the figure on top. It was a woman who had a gaping wound in her chest. Mana clapped a hand to her mouth and fought back the urge to throw up. She pushed the next body aside, forcing herself not to look at his face or the multiple wounds in his back.

"Jessica!" Mana exclaimed, her voice barely a whisper.

Jessica was laying directly underneath the man Mana had just pushed away. Tears were streaming from her glassy eyes, and her breathing was ragged. She seemed to come to, however when she recognised Mana.

"Ma...na...?" her voice was more a breath than anything else.

"It's okay," Mana whispered soothingly as she continued to push the bodies away from Jessica. "I'm gonna get you out of here."

"Mana...behind..."

Mana whirled around just in time to see the warrior's spear come down right where she was a moment before. She grabbed a knife and slashed his legs. The warrior stumbled, giving Mana the time to get to her feet. She dragged Jessica along with her.

"No!! Jason!!" Jessica cried, reaching for the body of the man. But Mana pulled her away, with the sinking realization that the suit the dead man was wearing was very familiar.

Mana pushed Jessica towards the kitchen door. Trying to put as much distance between them and the warrior as she could. Suddenly Jessica screamed. A man was slowly walking towards them from the direction of the kitchen, a spear impaled in his chest. He lunged towards Jessica, but he tripped over a fallen glass before he could reach her. There was a loud squelching noise as the spear was pushed deeper into his chest as he fell, face first, to the ground.

"Oh god..." Jessica gasped.

Mana felt the urge to hurl rise, and again, she pushed it back. Now was not the time, nor the place. She grabbed Jessica's hand and continued to run.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan stopped walking after getting a few steps away and turned. "Well seeing the circumstances I should at least wait for this decision. But as I see it the woods seem to be a good place to start our search. That is unless you want to go into one of those buildings crammed with warriors." As Nathan said this he directed his hand towards the main hall which was being overrun with warriors. "Now I don't want to tell you how to live your lives but I'm pretty sure going into a deathtrap isn't the best way to stay alive."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Friend 4) "Damn. I'm hit!"

One of Andrew's friend takes a hard hit and fell to the ground. One of the warriors broke Andrew's vase but he still had the upper hand, with a shard of the broken vase in his hands.

(Andrew) "Take this!"

Andrew slashed the warrior's arm, took his weapon, and finished them off. Another friend was almost hit as he fell back but the girl's dog managed to save his hide as the dog bit the warrior.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace sighed, "If you say so." he said, not hiding the fact he wasn't convinced, but not willing to argue the point. "I wonder whats going on, I can't imagine bizarre warriors from some aboriginal tribe are part of the islands tourist attractions. What with the murder. So what should we do?" his tone was calm and even, unaffected.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: 5 karma spent, leaving me at 7 now)

Lucius witnessed the attack and had a feeling someone was coming for him. Turning around, his side and forearm got grazed by a spear as he put a round in a tribesman's head. With a bunch of injured warriors in sight, he put down the rifle, broke the spear in half, took the end with the tip and pierced the chest of another warrior. He ran back to Agatha and grabbed the knife to slit open the warrior that Zeus had a hold of.

"Deranged fools...While their ability to go through solid walls gives them the advantage, what are they going to do without their spears? How I did things...that is how you kill."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Spending 3 Karma to save a friend, leaving me at 1. I'm also naming friend #4, Jacob.)

(Andrew) "Hold on Jacob, I got you."

Andrew rushed over to his downed friend and immedietly pulled out his medical kit and quickly covered up the wound with bandages and some pain killers.

(Jacob) "Thanks, that was too close. They can go through freakin' walls!"
    (Andrew) "Stay on guard. They have many suprises."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe had changed into something more comfortable, a pair of slacks and a looser top, when she heard someone outside her door. She opened it to see one of the hotel's security outside her door yelling names into his walkie-talkie.

It was then that she noticed screaming.

Her attention perked as she listened. Could it have been that psycho from earlier? Surely one person couldnt create -that- much of an uproar.

She took hold of the man's wrist to get his attention, she was obviously extremely concerned.

"Whats going on? Why is there screaming from down stairs??"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: >x< Sorry I'm a slow replier)

Suddenly Fee was on the spot. It wasnt something she was used to and it made her nervous. Her breathing sped a little and she felt her chest constrict. Everyone seemed to be waiting on her decision. She took a deep breath.

Then Micheal whipsered in her. The reassurance felt some how romantic, even in this tense situation, and she felt her face blush as her jaw hung open in a perfect little O. It took her a moment to recover.

"I say we stick with Nathan. He is a doctor, after all. And Derek, I really wish you wouldn't go off by yourself. We can gather as we go. And you guys don't need to worry about me so much. I'm very strong. I could carry your bag for you actually, Nathan, if it would make movement easier." She wanted to be helpful and by God she wasn't going to be some damsel in distress.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname slowly stands up. She looks at the lifeless bodies that lay sprawled on the ground, soaking it with deep crimson liquid that smelled awful. The ominous feel to the air told her that it wasn't over just yet.

Shishe walked over to Tace, nudging his hand and looking at him desperately. Shishe's paws become drenched from the blood soaked ground as he walked about.

Kaname let's out a sigh "What..should we do now..? I don't know.." She turns her head away from Tace and saw the ocean of blood once more, a horrible flashback hit her. She held her head as she fell into Tace.

She grunts a little as she buries her head into the comfort of Tace's shoulder. She hugs him tightly and keeps herself from crying. "I'm sorry Tace..I'm so sorry for causing you annoyance.." She tried to play it off as that at her actions but to no avail Tace still knew that wasn't it.

She knew she didn't sound believable, she just didn't want Tace to have to hear her boring past. She can't escape any of it, the feeling beckons her, tries to consume her in tears but she doesn't let it. A malevolent flow stays in the air. Kaname still holding onto Tace tight, not knowing how else to act.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-28-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan turned to Fee surprised by her response. "It's fine I can carry the bag on my own. As for the direction we're heading I still think we're less likely to get cornered in the forest. " As Nathan said this he tightened his grip on the med-bag and took a quick look around. "I also suggest we leave soon as who knows how much longer this area is going to be devoid of warriors."

Set made by me

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((Who all is with me now? Got confused?))

Failing to find the air vents suitable Azrael cursed silently under his breathe. Then taking a deep breathe. Stretching his back out as he tried to think. Then opening his eyes to take a look at the ceiling.

"Got it!"

With a smile Azrael used the spear to breaking through the tiling. Using upper body strength to lift himself up, and out of the room. Noticing first that he couldn't get to the next floors like this. He would have to head to the hallway, and try the stairs. But that would leave him open for attack. But with that knowlegde Azrael would be on guard. It wouldn't take someone like him any time to get up the stairs. Quietly.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha hadnt done much but snap a few necks. She walked over and watched as Zeus and Lucius kill the last warrior that had come in. She didnt know what to say but she pet Zeus to congratulate him. She felt a bit short of breath walking over there. She walked into the bathroom of the room as she felt a liquid fill her mouth. She spit into her hand and looked at it. She cursed under her breath and washed her hand. "Alright my lung's punctured." She said as she walked out.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Marudashi

The guard, a trim but older man, turns to Chloe.

"I'm afraid I don't know miss. Why don't you go back into your room. I'll go to the phone at the end of the hall and see if I can get the front desk."

----------------------------------------------------

@LB, Hax, Ranryou, and Umbrella

The bodies of the warriors start to disolve into a white mist. Similarly the spears and other equipment seem to evaporate right out of your hands.

The mist drifts out of the room through the wall facing the beach and cliffs.

There is also a banging on the door as if someone was trying unsuccessfully to break it in.
    (Outside there is now the dead lady in the evening dress. She has been joined by a teenage bellboy who is missing an arm.

------------------------------------------------------

@Change, rein*, Janajee, Sr Machinghead, and Keisai

The main phalanx advances over the pool. Walking slowly over the water, but now moving a bit quicker on solid ground.

There is a copse of trees just to the west of where you are, it doesn't connect with the main forest of the island, but as of this moment there aren't any warriors between it and yourselves.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed." three, well two against one."He sighed again."well lets go no time to waist." derek started sprinting toward the "forest."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan sighed as Derek began to sprint. "well seeing as Derek is running off already I say we follow his lead before he gets too far away." With this Nathan began to quickly walk towards the forest almost treating it like any stroll he'd ordinarily take. Then as he remembered something he had to do before it was too late he picked out a cell phone he had in his pocket and dialed one of his co-workers. "Hello this is Nathan. Yes I realize how late it is for you but can you do me a favor. Make sure that my patients coming up are either put on hold or transferred to another doctor. I may be needed here at the moment. I can explain the details some other time just do this for me. Thanks." Nathan than hung up the phone and began to walk faster towards the trees.

Set made by me

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Well that's settled then,"

Michael didn't want to admit it but Derek and Nathan were right. The papery smell of the warriors were coming nearer now. It was freaking Michael out because he has never smelled anything like this before in his entire life.

"We better hurry, they're getting nearer,"

Holding on to Fee's hand, they walked fast enough to keep up with the the two, with Fee obviously walking faster.

(OOC: CoC, hope you don't mind.. sunnyside, I hope it's alright that I can describe Michael's sense of smell like this, knowing when they're coming nearer and stuff. Hahaha)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-29-2010 at 05:51 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew noted the weapon that began to dissolve from his hands into some mist and they began to drift away. He also hear banging noises so he decided to check it out.

(Andrew) "One of you come with me, we'll check who's at the door."
    (Friend 3) "I'll come."

Andrew approached the door with his friend and his friend slightly opened the door as Andrewed peeked out. He immedietly saw two dead bodies. A dead lady in the evening dress. She has been joined by a teenage bellboy who is missing an arm.

(Andrew) "Oh my god!"
    (Friend 3) "What is it?"
    (Andrew) "More dead people..."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

We were off to a good start but when were caught in the middle..Th enemy on one side and a perilous choice on the next..
    What do we do mark there must be somewhere else to go. Kaisha held tight to her new companion and looked frantically at Mark who was taking in teh situation for all he was worth...

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change, rein*, Janajee, Sr Machinghead, and Keisai

The small copse of trees is full of underbrush, so once you're inside visibility is only a few yards.

(OOC: @Janajee. Within reason the smelling thing is fine. And by chance useful in this situation due to short visibility).

--------------------------------------------

@LB, Hax, Ranryou, and Umbrella

The dead woman and boy immediately try to lunge through the door, slamming into it. Being prepared for such a thing, Andrew and his friend manage to keep them from doing more than getting a few fingers each through the crack.

----------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and kirako shima

The bodies and weapons of the warriors turn to mist. The mist then drifts off towards the beach.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information