AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC- Unfortunately we live in a European football playing country but i think the size is about the same.

IC- The dead were like a beacon of light reaching through the haze to Glaudio, everything about them exited him, from the sluggish movement to the stench of death they were his reason to live. From then on nothing else mattered, he didn't see Esiphas throw the knife, he didn't feel the pain of his injuries, he didn't hear the howl escaping from his lungs as he began to charge. Blade rising above his head as he ran, heart pounding in his chest, bared muscles flexing. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, that every charge could be his last, it was time to kill.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

In the woods Royo can hear the three ghostly natives approaching. Which, being ghosts, seems a bit odd, but they are inded stomping on the occasional twig.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

Esiphas sees his knife strike once of the creatures in the back. He swungs in at some others with his staff, stricking a few back, knocking down another, and tripping a fourth, darting in and about with his fencing talents.

Glaudio hits the dead like a locamotive (OOC: Got himself another combat advantage).

There is almost a splattering noise as he lays into them two go flying missing arms, one knocked down and its head stomped, a fourth gets chopped in half. But after having his fingers take every bad hit for quite some time, the fifth zombies blade finds its way into Glaudios neck.

(OOC: Two effective dead left facing glaudio. Four with varying degrees of penalties facing esiphas. With his current talents Glaudios combat performance is unaffected)

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai jumped down from the tree she was in and begain to shoot repeatedly at the zombies. "Bastards.." She said as the bodies fell to the floor. As a zombie walked towards her she saw that one of them was the body of her old best friend, Kyou. Kai sighed and reloaded her gun. "I'm not sorry about this." She pointed the gun at Kyou, or what used to be Kyou and shot her point-blank in the face. Maybe if you stayed with me in the hide-out I wouldnt have to be the one to shoot your face off. She thought. She cursed under hear breath. It wasnt the first time she had to kill someone she loved. She already had to kill her neighbor, that poor old lady didnt see it coming either. She shook her head.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Blood fountained from Glaudio's neck, his vision blurred but his muscles ground onward, going for one last ditch kill before it was all over. It had finally come, but he wasn't going down without the dead before him. He could feel himself falling down a dark tunnel, the fires of Valhalla burning in the distance......

OOC- One more kill.......

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas roared a "No!!" as glaudio took the knife blow and he jammed his staff through the fallen dead creatures head with ridiculous force. Dropping the broken wood cane, he drew glaudios switchblafe and barreled into the others, slashing with finesse, but at the same time with almost drunken-like fury.once thecreatures had died again, he charged the last couple of dead he could see, taking them down much the same. Once they two were dead (and assuming glaudio doesent die before combat ends, which is unlikely) Esiphas rips the switchblade from the corpseof his final attacker and rushes to Glaudios side. "Damnit Glaudio, dont die on me. You cant die on me, i need you to help me. Im not strong enoughto win alone." He rips part of glaudious shirt (or aa suitable bit of clothing) off amd pushes it onto the wound, tying it downwith more torn cloth, trying to halt theblod. "Comeon! Your Glaudio! The one handed wonder, the most badass bezerker ever to walk the earthh! Afraid of nothing, chasing death away! Your not gonna die! You cant..."

(ooc- Oh no! Im gonna loose my friend.)

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Wakamiya_Hikaru @miniPhil and @Zombie_Cupcake

OOC: If miniphil doesn't post in a bit I'll godmode his character across and you can drag him around. Though I guess he's sort of being useful delaying.

IC:

Most of the dead seemed not to have figured out what the vines mean, and as Ed delays they continue to climb up onto the roof. Though for every two that make it up one steps on the glass the wrong way and takes a trip to the nice tables and flowers below.

Some on the ground are still coming at the girls in the tree. Some throwing glass, other looking to climb up. So far Kai is holding them back, however she's noticing that even headshots don't keep them down, though they don't seem quite as coordinated after getting up. A few shots to the head leaves them twitching on the ground, or bobbling around like an drunk getting off a tilt-a-whirl, so they aren't a threat at that point. But that burns through ammo all too fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: I'll go with that combat with his advantages, Glaudio would have kept fighting at near full through the combat. And Esiphas was interesting with the broken staff. Also he might have had a possibility of surviving, but Glaudio wanted to keep fighting at 100% with that wound.

IC: Glaudio continued his rampage as Esiphas valiently tried to end things as quickly as possible. Blood spraying all over the place as his large heart pumped it out, he also adds the blood of the dead, crushing and slashing the one that stabbed him and his friend, and then laying into the ones in various maimed states on the ground as they try to stand up.

Glaudio looks quite pale as Esiphas stuff clothing into his wound...but there seems to not be that much blood left to stop, though Glaudios eyes are still wide open.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: The rock pile hitting jeep and the distraction jeep aren't the same? O_o

"Let's go," Mana called out to Fee, climbing into the jeep. "I'm Mana," she added to Kapella as she adjusted her seat and began fiddling with the steering wheel.

With Fee in a the jeep, Mana started the car and slowly began driving towards the church.

"Hey, I've been thinking," she said, squinting at something in the distance. "There aren't that many dead, at least on the near side of the church. Would it be too risky to just plough through them? I mean, at the very least we'd be able to disable some of them. And we'd get their attention for sure."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo hid behind a tree. The tree was just large enough to hide her. Or at least she thought. She didn't care at this point. Knowing that she was just ahead of them, they were on her tail. Royo took deep, slow, calm breaths. Closed her eyes and looked at the situation. 'There are 3 ghost men. They can't see me so I've got the element of surprise but how to...' Her concentration broke from hearing twigs snap. It sounded close, too close for comfort. Without thinking, Royo climbed the nearest tree. As she climbed a though occurred, she could jump the ghosts men from the tree.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi followed Royo up the tree to keep herself hidden. She seen the ghosts hunting towards the distance. She was getting nervous once they were getting closer. She did not want anything to happen to her appearant gaurdian. She waited so she herself can strike the feinds. If only there was anouther way for them to get away. Kimi began to think on an escape route.

-------

Hanta seen the ghosts follow the two but he did not want them to kill the two. He would just have to play destructor. Hanta took out Kyle's bow and aimed it at the ghosts. He launched a single arrow towards the middle-most one. He was hoping to kill Kimi and Royo himself. At the most he was only following his own agenda. He waited for the ghosts to react to the attack before moving in with his Katana.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico912 and @Ensifer

Being more on the lookout for Royo, the ghosts weren't paying enough attention to react to Hantas shot. It struck one ghost through what would have been his lungs, and he does indeed slump backwards into the forest.

The other two are now fixated on Hanta and become more translucent than they previously were, rushing at him directly while passing through trees and shrubs.

OOC: Ensifer, is Royo's radio on or off right now?

---------------------------------

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Yeah, there are two jeeps, no reason to do double duty with one, that would be a lot harder.

IC:

As they approach the church a couple of the dead notice them, a couple start moving towards the jeep right away as it approaches, but most keep going at the building. Some others appear from around the edges a good dozen of them are visible.

Kapella leans over to Mana. " Well, we want to get them away from the church, and would wouldn't want to damage the building, but I'm all for picking off a couple of them and if that gets more attention than even better!"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas held Gaudio upright as he slowly died. Esiphas was cursing fate under his breath, and cursing himself for leading laudio down this path. "Glzaudio... Im sorry. My fault you died. I... I can end it for you properly, quickly if you like. Stop the pain." he swiftly remembered Glaudio didnt feel it like he would. "Good luck Glaudio. I hope that you find your heavan."

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio could feel his limbs growing stiff, his vision blurred, darkness closed in on him, his heard made a final beat, he smiled one last time. It had been fun, he'd met some interesting people, he'd killed some interesting creatures.

His eyes snapped open, it was white all around him, white yes but a dirty white, spots of red splattered and smudged across the floor, a red mist swirled round him, blowing through his ripped jeans and over his scarred shoulders. Looking around Glaudio could see nothing for miles but a dark splodge in the distance, curious he set out towards it, noting that his feet no longer ached as he walked. Drawing closer it seemed to be a crowd of people, dressed in black robes, there was many of them and they seemed to be waiting for him. One of them stepped forward "Glaudio Tauren i presume?" She said, long dark hair flowing about her shoulders, vauguly familiar from somewhere. "Who are you?" he asked warily, this wasn't Valhalla, how could it be.

"We are everyone you have ever killed, you might not have realized it at the time however, before we died we were people, living breathing humans like you. Then we died. Our bodies were resurrected from the dust, why i don't know. It was a stage of unimaginable torment, we were ripped apart from within a thousand times, unable to go on, unable to return.Then you came along." she said, the others stood behind her in silence, only the flapping of cloaks could be heard.

"So what happened to you after i killed you?" He said, mind racing as he remembered the faces, twisted rotting faces when he's seen them now clean but pale.

"We became free, able to leave this place and enter our heavens, our dreams and our valhallas. We chose to wait for you, we didn't expect you'd be as long as you were, to tell you of what choices remain open to you."

"What is this place?, how can i reach Valhalla?" Glaudio asked, so they bore no anger against him?, it intrigued him that the souls of these people remained intact.

"This place is commonly referred to as Limbo, the stage between the physical world and the one beyond, you can reach Valhalla from here by walking until you fall, when you awake you will be there, it sorts those who truly desire it from those who do not. However we can give you another option, you can go back and free the others."

"How?"

"it will hurt but if you are strong enough you will emerge greater than ever before, it will be a test of wills as you duel with your inner hunger to find what you seek"

"Send me back so i can fight, i have already found my home and when i die again i will enter Valhalla head held high" Glaudio said, the bloodlust surfacing as he remembered the time on the island

There was a rushing sound and Glaudio screamed, an inhuman howl as his body cracked and crumpled, beams of red light sprouting from inside him,jetting out from his wounds. "Fight scum!!!!!!" he roared in his brother's voice, "fight for me!!!, fight for the family, for money and out of loyalty to what you hold dear" The voice roared. "No, I would rather die forgotten in some hellhole on the other side of the earth than go with you, i choose my own fate and i want to live" He ordered in his own voice, raising to a shout at the end.

Why is Esiphas looking so down? oh right, i died. Glaudio looked up at him through eyes that never closed, Testing his body, noticing a lack of a heartbeat and the need to either blink nor breath. He didn't feel the pain of his wounds, the blood had stopped flowing from his neck though he was slick with it. Noting the sword still clasped in his right hand he flexed his fingers and murmured in barely a whisper "It's not over yet"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas stared at Glaudios body as the lught emmited from within, then as it fell still. He stared. Then Esiphas noticed the finger flex. "What in thors name..." he said, slipping back for a second to his youth spent as a neo-viking. "Glaudio... Youre alive?" He smiled, then slint into a grin, then burst out laughing. "You crazy son of a bi**h! One handed wonder indeed." then he noticed the lack of blood. "oh... Oh no. Your one of them. Please tell me your not one of them..."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo couldn't really see the ghost men due to the leaves. As a precaution, she held her breath in case their hearing was sensitive. In the distance, but not too far away, Royo heard the ghost men charge of somewhere. She was curious into what made them turn the other way. Sitting onto the branch she was on. Royo took a deep breath, tightening her grip and slowly swung back. Locking her legs as if she was sitting. Upside down, she looked for any sign of movement. There was nothing of importance. Releasing her locked legs while tightening her grip even more, she flipped to the ground. Still no signs of any ghost men, Royo breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned back onto the tree. Looking up to Kimi, "Got any bright ideas?" it was kinda pointless to ask a cat a question but it made her feel better and she hoping for Kimi to have an idea.

OOC: @sunnyside . I'm not sure if Royo's radio is on or off. I suppose I was under the influence that it was on.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

OOC: You don't have to mention me, I always check this thread first when I get some time on AF! I could stop mentioning you guys if you'd like. But I figure you're up to other stuff and appreciate the heads up.

IC: Royo's radio cackles to life startling Royo.

"Hey. I think I see it. I'm up in a tree and I think I've spotted a boat drifting towards the shore. We're going to try and get to it. Wait. Why aren't you in it? "

At first Royo was worried that the ghosts would hear it and come after her, but they're still charging at their attacker, Hanta.

----------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: Oh my, when Gaz writes visions and things he gets funky. Normally the flashy thing wouldn't happen. But no worries. It's fine

Anyway you've got a moment to chat together still, just don't have your characters go too far in your next couple posts Ok?

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kairi watched as the pink-haired Kai girl hopped down from the tree and began to shoot the zombies like there was no tomorrow. Kairi was about to tell Kai that it wasn't worth it--zombies were already dead--but Kai seemed to be enjoying shooting the zombies, and the zombies actually were starting to... re-die? Kairi didn't know how to say it, but they were 're-dying.'

Kairi glanced up to see Ed halfway across the vine. Finally! She thought, watching Kai continue shooting the last bit of zombies. They were going to make it!

((@miniPhil Sorry for making Ed come across the vines, but you haven't really been posting and stuff so... yeah ^___^;; ))

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His body felt numb, heavy from death, he could still feel his surroundings but it seemed dull compared to before, planting his fists into the ground he brought himself upright in a mechanical motion, without hesitation, a consistent movement of ligament and flesh. He acknowledged that his body was damaged but now it was merely aesthetic, it looked like the dead had been right, he was truly greater than before. Given the power to help more souls continue on their journeys, he looked to the sky and smiled. "Thank you" he thought.

Esiphas looked worried and relieved simultaneously, "Only the weak of purpose become one of them, while there are foes to kill i will stand tall and free." he said, noting the harsher nature of his voice. Picking up his sword with the same smooth but oddly inhuman movement he looked Esiphas in the eye "We've got to end this plague"

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kai shot at the last of the zombies coming at her and Kairi. She sighed and wiped the sweat from her brow. Well, I think the that's the last of them..for now." She turned on her heel. "Yo. Kai." She said putting her hair into a ponytail and away from her face. Her hair was an natural pink color. Some might say that she'd dyed it, but its natural. She also wasnt the type to give a smile. She stopped smiling a long time ago.
    Last edited by Wakamiya_Hikaru; 09-08-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Huh. Normally that many dead would have swarmed a shooter, if for no other reason than your clips would run out of bullets before you ran out of targets. However with the dead falling through the roof, other dead chasing Ed until he cross the vine only to have Kairi cut it on them, Kai could have actually taken some time to change clips and even put some bullets in, it'd take about a whole box of 50 for that many, but with handguns you can start with two boxes worth. So OK. Although I'm pretty sure pink hair doesn't happen naturally...but her secret is safe with us!

IC:

Kai stands around in a field of spent bullet casings, her reloaded firearms still radiating heat from barrels that had been glowing a little not long ago. On the ground, a good dozen dead lay, each with a few shots to the head or spin. Some are still trying to get up...just not very well.

-------------------------
    @-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

Most of the roads seem clear at the moment, and Esiphas thinks you're about halfway to the instructors house. However the window on the house Glaudio and Esiphas are standing next to blows out, and shards of glass whip around, putting surface lacerations on both of them.

(OOC: Esiphas, two karma to avoid some muscle damage and blood loss with some clever move, one to reduce)

The ghost you had seen earlier stepping into the house is now stepping out, and it seems mostly interested in Esiphas but warily eyes Glaudio. It steps through the wall of the house as the glass shards, a couple knives, a couple pots, and the tea kettle that shattered the window swirl in the air around it.

----------------------------------------------

@Avi-chan and @Meteorkeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    "Well thank you DJ I would certainly appreciate the help. I just need to find someone who has been on this island for long time and see if I cant get him/her to recall them...now that I think about it hasent your friend there been here for a while you don't think he would recall them do you?" Greg then points at the zombi who was with DJ before he showed up.
    OOC: Shoot. I'd been PMing with meteorkeeper and he wanted me to do a Logan post and I forgot. Sorry!

IC:

The guy on the ground, holding his cut of arm in one hand, looks at Greg with a lean face with a bullet hole near the nose.

"I think I only hear the dead. I have a hard time hearing anything but the dead. They just keep talking and talking and talking."

He looks a little worried for a moment.

"Maybe the afterlife is booring? I hope not, unless I'm just going to stay like this."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas leapt forward, dodging the glass fall by hugging the wal (-2 karma) then springing backto Glaudios side. When the ghost walked out, he met her eyes (if its who i think it is @sunnyside ) and stared back at her. When she glanced at glaudio, Esiphas mutters "Dont look now tough guy, but i think shes afraid of you. Still scaring the girls off eh?" he grinned and nudged Glaudio playfully. Then his face retururned to normal and he nodded to the ghost. "Greetings. How do you do?"

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio calmly stared back, still getting used to not needing to blink or breath, noting the new cuts but not feeling any pain or shedding any blood. The casual way in which Esiphas had greeted the ghost interested him, when the thought hit him that he knew little of Esiphas' past, or why he automatically assumed the ghost was friendly.

"Do you know this dead?" he asked, why was it he felt had had less in common with the ghost than he had with the living? they were both dead but there was something in his gut which made the idea of a ghost seem wrong and twisted. How come this one could control solid objects while Sora could barely stay in the physical world?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: You don't have to mention me. I always check this thread if I'm on AF. I guess unless it's useful for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    (if its who i think it is
    OOC: Nope. Not a PC, still working on that Though most dead are varying degrees of sentient.

IC:

The ghost, which looks to have been a college age girl wearing hello kitty pajamas, smiles wickedly. "I'm doing great" and continues to move quickly towards Esiphas, her cloud of objects traveling with her, spinning about in various orbits like planets around the sun.

"Get out of the way, he's mine!" She shouts at Glaudio as a pan bounces off his head. Not managing to damage his thick skull.

Though having some extensive experience damaging the dead, Glaudio realizes that damage is still bad. Blood loss doesn't seem to have mattered, but severing muscle tissue seems to keep them from moving effectively, to say nothing of tendons, bone, or....lost fingers.

Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: @sunnyside >.< oooh!! Okies

Kai stood and watched the bodies of the dead either lay there or struggle to get up as she reloaded her gun. She smirked. She wasnt sure what entirely what to do then. She sighed. "Look, you two are the only people I've seen that aren't trying to kill me or change me into a dumb zombie so I think we should stay together and team up into killing these stupid zombies and getting somewhere safe." She said. Even though Kai was 18, she was very mature and knew what she needed to do.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas winced as the pan smacked off Glaudios head. "If youll excuse me, thats my friend your attacking. Say hello glaudio, youu half dead brute." He smiled jokingly."In answer to your question friend, no i do nit know her. Yet anyway, but introductions are necessary. So long as she stops trying to bludgeon you back to death with that pan" He smiled again and raised a hand in greetings. "Names Esiphas. Adventuring Hero and general 'keep the heavy in line' guy, blessed with sworfsman skills and a flair for fashion. And you are?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Right now there isn't anything trying to attack you, so feel free to talk and whatnot. You're near the shattered remains of the Orchid house. A building of glass windows filled with beautiful flowers and nice little tables and chairs.

You're sort of the the edge of the other resort on the island and its golf course.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

The ghost seems to hesitate for a moment and then starts rushing again at Esiphas. 'Why are you talking! You're supposed to run and scream, I DON'T LIKE THIS."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information