AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 195 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly releases Guys hand as the boat draws near, and walks over to.it. "Where was that Damaged Section.... The part I had to freeze?" She asked, aloud, but not towards anyone in paticular. "Andd can we repair it, i.stead of having me Waist high in seawater again?"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard perks up a little as Holly speaks. "I don't think I can just force water out of the holes. It's like, I dunno, I can just change the flow of what is happening already. It's pretty trippy to be honest with you.

I think I might be able to get the waves to receed enough to get the water out of the bottom of the thing, and maybe Guy could chop off some wood we could put over the hole.

I don't think we've got anything better for holding it together other than your freezing ability, but at least this way you could be dry and maybe need less effort. Or maybe you could build up a big pile of ice so that the patch will last quite a while."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Usually I don't do this, but just to allow for meeting up wiht a requested NPC and to keep things moving, presume the jeeps have started back towards the caves, on the way Michael's nose would have detected something up ahead, and Mana at a distance could have spotted a person action more "waving for attention" than "charging undead."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"i think i should be able to patch it up so that it'll only be trickling in... id need nails or something though...."guy said. "I'll go get that wood now anyway"he continued and went to the edge of the wooded area they had left - still within eyeshot of holly and the rest.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 11-25-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly watched Guy go. "Guy's a Handy guy, Isn't he. I wonder if theres any nails in the boat..." SHe jumped up, looking around to see if she could find some.

----------------

Kara looked up as The Person waving at them Came into view. Flicking on her Torch, she smiled, And without thinking, jumped right out of the jeep and onto the rough ground below (I don't mind a bit of Karma spent to avoid serious damage here, but if its a Graze or something, leave it.) Running over, she tackle-hugged the Person to the ground and the sound of laughter filled the air. Kara ended up pinning the other under her, after much rolling. "Luna! I ca't belive your alive!" Luna chuckled. "Yeah... Barely."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard an Niu join Holly in the boat to help look for anything useful as Guy whacks away at the tree. However the search doesn't turn up anything particularly useful, and eventually Richard goes through the hole Holly used to look at things from underneath.

"You know, I'm pretty sure even if we found some nails we wouldn't be able to hammer them through the steel hull on this thing. I mean it isn't that thick, but it's steel right?"

Niu seems a bit distressed and the spirit lady repeats, in her own language, that there isn't much time left before escape will be impossible.

Petani translates that for Holly. But then Holly can actually feel her having an idea she's a excited about. She flashes images of the fulgarite Holly made with her lightning earlier and then flashes an image that she probably saw on TV of somebody welding steel.

OOC: Holly does have an enhanced lightning ability, and Guy can now boost that using his own mana, so Holly can be an effective arc welder. With some effort you could probably break off the aluminum plates under the seats from the rest of the benches frame to use as patches. And while that would be suicide while standing in salt water Richard does have the ability to drain the boat for a moment, and Holly could stand on the piece of wood Guy is chopping for insulation. However that's still a lot of electricity in a drippy steel hull.

I think I'll represent that by a dice roll, where you'd have to burn a little karma if you're unlucky, but unlike Richards icing idea this would leave Holly free from having to continually be belowdecks and the boat won't sink after she leaves it.

------------------

Kapella just stares open mouthed as Kara runs over to the person. "You've got to be *&$%ing kidding me." he mumbles. He then yells at the two "Hurry up and bungie her to the back of a jeep or something before something else comes that wants to eat our faces!"

OOC: Everyone in the group is free (an encouraged) to make a post. But you might want to get the newcommer introduced and somehow on a jeep (standing on the rear bumper with bugies preventing her from being able to fall off might work well enough.) Once the group gets back to the caves I think it will be easier for everyone to post and I can try and get Light Buster to do something as well.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm back!" Guy said as he returned with a mixture of thick branches, chunks of bark and some other tree debris.
    "I dunno where to go from here.." he continued "if there's no nails...well, we can't really secure it.." Guy trailed off, he really hoped Holly wouldn't have to stay below deck for so long

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Seriously, what is that smell?" Micheal asked. They were a ways from the caves where they had met up with Sora's friends when Micheal had begun to mention the smell.

"I know I'm probably not one to speak, but you're REALLY weird," Mana said as she deftly maneuvered the jeep around a corner. "Wait, can you smell me?! Don't smell me!!"

Jessica and Micheal laughed as Mana pouted.

"We all need showers," Micheal said. "But you guys smell fine," he added reassuringly.

Mana only had time to spare him a shifty glance before something up ahead caught her eye.

"Guys, we have company," she announced, suddenly wary. Behind her she felt Jessica grip her rifle tighter, as Mana slowed the jeep to a crawl. She squinted in the direction she saw the movement. "Waaaaaait... It-it looks like it's waving. I've never seen the zombies do that."

Mana had just decided to speed up again when Kara suddenly leaped from the jeep and began running towards the figure in the distance. She continued to slowly drive towards the person as Kara tackled them to the ground.

"You've got to be *&$%ing kidding me." he mumbles. He then yells at the two "Hurry up and bungie her to the back of a jeep or something before something else comes that wants to eat our faces!"

"I'm with Kapella," Jessica called out from her perch. "I want to get back to the caves, to the airport, and off this damn island. I actually wouldn't mind skipping right to the getting off the damn island bit."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella actually seems surprised for a moment to find Jessica agreeing with him. But then he comes back to his senses. "Well, I wouldn't leave without my friends and family back at the cave, but I doubt you'd want to either.

But we can't just sit out here, we're too visible from too far away, somethings going to show up and spot us. I also don't want to wait for those two to stop rolling around on the *&$%ing ground and hobble over here. These are Jeeps, if you think it isn't a problem off road over there and we'll just toss those two back here. The newcomer can just be on our laps as the injured are in the other Jeep. "

OOC: I'm worried something is up with the usually reliable Esiphas. Feel free to initiate a snatch and grab and get back to the caves where I think it'd be easier for others to post and generally keep the plot rolling.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Apologies. My Holiday destination had no internet access, So I havent been able to post.

Ic- Kara pulled Luna up as she stood, both blushing a little. "Heh... Sorry guys!" Kara shouts, before the pair of them rush back over to the jeep. Luna, being slightly smaller the Kara, sits on Kara's lap. , barely able to strap themselves in. Once the jeep starts moving, luna pipes up. "So... Introductions. Hi everyone, I'm Leanne, more commonly called Luna."

-----------------------------

Holly poked her head up. "Hmm... Well I'm not stupid enough to try it in the water, but I could try welding these metal plate things to the hole. I can make heat and Lightning After all. I guess I'd make a good Welder."
    Last edited by Esiphas; 12-03-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella nods at the newcomer as Hildeshimer yells from the Jeep behind "LETS GET GOING AGAIN!!!!! QUIT MESSING AROUND!!"

Kapella then continues "I can go into more detail when we get back to the caves. Actually, I don't even know everyones name in that other Jeep. But I'm Kapella, this lovely lady is Fee, the driver is Mana and the, uh, Gunner up there is Jessica. We're hoping that they can fly us out of here, but we need to get our families and get them to the airport."

-------------

OOC: mrpineapple. Esiphas might not have been clear enough. The metal plates Holly refered to would be the bottoms of the benches in the boat, they have to be broken off of their welded metal frames to use them, and Guy has the sort of skills for that sort of breaking.

IC;

Richard stops twirling clouds for a moment.

"I think I could maybe get the waves to go further back. That might get the water out of the boat, or at least drain it out of the area right where the gashes are. Niu might be able to bail it out a bit more from the inside. Maybe stand on those pices of wood to be safe if you're going to try anything with electricity."

Richard pauses a moment.

"Actually, whatever you want to try I think I'm going to try the wave things a few times if you don't mind. It's really trippy, and I'm curious what I can do."

At that Richard faces the waves, and as one starts going out he makes something of a pushing motion. Nothing appears especially unnatural, however the wave just keeps going back for a while, eventually leaving the boat simply sitting on sand.

The water stays away for maybe ten seconds, but then another wave comes in, it comes in higher than before, and actually lifts up the boat and moves it a couple yards further up the beach beyond the old waveline.

Richard goes. "Oh, uh, oops. Well at least if you wanted the inside free of water I've solved that. Uhhh, I can probably get a wave to come in even higher and if we have the engines going we ought to be able to get ourselves unbeached. At least unless the tide goes out further."

He looks at the back of the boat where the props are jammed down into the soft sand.
    "Yeah, we're probalby not going to be able to push this thing at all, we might want to do whatever we're going to do fast. "

He holds out his hand "Hey Niu, care to help me work the pump thing and bail some". She smiles and takes his hand and the two head up into the boat as she replies. "Bailing isn't romantic at all, but nice try."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy headed below deck and positioned himself to wrest the steel from the boat. Before his attempt to pull it off, he gave the sides a small whack to hopefully loosen them.
    "you wanna try the mana thing out once i get these off?" he asked.

Guy focused his energy into a larger pull. "nngghh!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Guy lays into the chairs it seems like something that might have happened back in his party days "Huy Guy, can you bust up these chairs?" It isn't a glamorous process but with wrenching, jumping, and other things he's tried eventually Guy manages to ruin the bench seat and ends up with some metal plates for his troubles.

During all this Richard and Niu have actually been below decks, bailing out using the tarp, getting the water back from the claw furrows in the bottom of the boat.

Through all this the spirits have just been standing silently next to their wives.

OOC: Guy gets to rip up stuff and break welds like that because of his advantage. Normally it would cost karma or you'd need tools or something.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-03-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grinned, watching Guy tearing stuff up. When he'd got a fair amount of metal, she peered down the trapdoor to the engine compartment, making sure Richard begann to melt the metal together. and Niu werent there, Before dropping some wood dow to stsnd on. "Richard! Push the water out! we're ready to start!" She motioned to guy to put the metal plate dow, across the bottom of the gap, So as to block the wave as it comes in and prevents holly getting wet. Only once she was satisfied it was safe, Holly

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I think your phone borked your post Esiphas. I get the general idea. The boat is further up the beach, but Richard and Niu will head out of the boat and Richard will make sure no waves reach the boat. I take it that you're asking Guy to be with Holly in the boat while she tries this. Mrpineapple could make a post about setting up the metal plates or saying something to holly down there, but Esiphas could also maybe finish up their post as well. I'd say just post whichever of you gets in first.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

It had been hours since they left. At least it felt like it.

Yuki (Mana's mother) paced back and forth in front of the caves, pausing every now and again to stare down the road. Finally, she plopped herself down next to Nicole (Jessica's mother) who was sitting on a nearby boulder and promptly began to fidget.

"I'm sure they're fine, Yuki," Nicole said, giving her friend a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"I know. It's just-" But Yuki never finished her sentence. In a heartbeat she was racing down the road towards the oncoming pair of jeeps with Nicole on her heels.

"Woah, mom! Slow down! You're gonna pull something!" Mana called out.

Yuki slowed in her tracks, but not necessarily because of Mana's words. She stood and stared at the overloaded jeeps with a look of awe on her face.

"It's like the circus!" she whispered to Nicole. "Like in the Chinese circus where they balance, like, 20 people on one bicycle. Just, this isn't so hardcore." Nicole was too busy laughing to reply.

By then, more people had come out to welcome the group back. And the next few minutes it took to get back to the entrance of the caves was a jumble of introductions and laughter and small talk. But as soon as the jeeps stopped, Jessica leapt agilely down from her perch and into Nicole's arms.

Mana took her time. Stepping slowly out of the jeep and closing the door behind her. She took a second or two to stretch before she turned to Yuki and said, "Alright, I'm good."

At her daughter's words, the petite woman propelled herself forward into Mana's arms. Mana exchanged grins with Jessica over Yuki's shoulder as she softly told her mother, "Tadaima."
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-05-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC-Sorry for disappearing again. Finals season. :/)

Fee was just so overwhelmed. She sat quietly and followed everyone quietly, observing everything as she worried her rosary between her thumb and index finger. Each bead had a prayer and she was going through every single one of them as everyone else around her seemed so unperturbed by everything. Maybe she was just more sensitive than everyone else. Either way, the talk of getting off the island both encouraged and exhausted her. Would they really be able to get off the island? She just couldn't be sure at this point. When they got back to the caves they had started at, she climbed out, still completely silent. She watched as everyone seemed so happy and excited to see each other and sighed inside. She just didn't know anymore.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As people get out of the Jeeps Kapella is swarmed by people asking him all sorts of questions.

As for Fee she get tackle hugged by Leilani, who says "I was so worried about you! I guess you can do whatever that thing you did was with the green creatures after the church. Everyone has been talking about that.

But still it doesn't seem quite right to put you out there. "

She steps back a little bit "Ah! You're bleeding! Wait...no...I guess that blood isn't yours. But look at all the scratches you've got, and why is your hair full of twigs?"

A little ways away from the Kapella swarm, Mana can't help but notice that the word "airplane" seems to be coming up a whole lot among different people all of a sudden.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy positioned the metal over the hole. It was a relief to find they had enough without tearing off any more parts of the ship.

Guy stepped to the side and let holly do her thing.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Heh. Stupid phone.

ic- Holly nodded, and offered guy her hand. 'Lets try this, shall we?' Once guy bean sending Mana, Holly began pourin on the heat, melting the metal in place with lihtning and fire.

-------------------------------

Kara and Luna sat on the bonnet of the jeep they had been sitting in, smiles on their faces, watching the reunions. They had no idea whether the roup had been away long, or whether this was just their parents protective sides showing through. Kara looked almost sad, watching all the others, but Luna slipped her hand into Karas, and squeezed. "We'll get home, i'm sure. Just a little more, yeah?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Holly tries her new ability lightning arcs between the plate and the hull of the ship. Little arcs occasionally arc between spots inside the ship, but Holly finds she's able to position her hand so that the electricity pretty well grounds right into the saltwater filled sand below. (OOC: Good roll, no karma cost)

The metal quickly turns red hot the hull seems pretty solid, but the aluminum plate gets melty near where Holly is holding her hand and eventually the metal plates seem to be melted to the hull.

OOC: Richard and Niu aren't about to get back in the boat until they know Holly isn't making it spark anymore. So you'll need to call them if you're ready to go. Guy could hammer the plated down better while they're read hot with the back of his hatchet, but they'll cool soon enough and in principle Richard should be able to get you going again by bringing in a big wave to carry the ship out.

---------------------------

A ghostly Asian lady in robes with jewlery that makes a gentle chiming noise walks over to Luna.

"Hello. I'm Sora. You know Kara right? She just helped save my friend Nina. " Sora points at a girl with rough and bloody tattoos over the parts of her that aren't wrapped up in a blanket. She's sitting in the back of the other jeep sort of staring into space.

"She's...been through a lot. I think she'll be fine. I'm...at least able to interact and stuff, and I'm not even alive."

Then she points to another ghost, this one looks like a short native looking old lady wearing a dress that looks like it's made out of relatively rough plant material of some kind. She's standing beside the Jeep and another woman.

"The other ghost there is Okalani and the woman next to her is Cami. Apparently Cami has a lot of something called mana and Okalani thinks she can either teach her or somehow grant her the ability to use it to do supernatural stuff.

However she's all worried about it because she tried it before on someone named Esiphas and it went all wrong. Well, at least she says it went all wrong, when I asked her about how it went wrong it sounds like he was really powerful afterwards.

I guess I just want to have the best chance of getting everyone I care about off the island. Any ideas for talking to her? "

Looking a ways out from the caves as Sora speaks, Kara can't help but notice a small run down fishing villiage. Really more a small number of simple houses, maybe no stores at all.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt slightly dizzy after his mana had been transferred, but he shook his head and snapped out of it.
    Guy looked to Holly for instructions. The makeshift repair job had gone pretty well he thought

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled and took uys hands. "It worked! We did it!" She hugged him tight, then suddenly stepped back. "We need to get The other on board! The sooner we do this, the better." She slipped past him and climbed up on-deck. "Richard! Niu! We're ood to go! You coming?"

-----------------------------------------------

Kara and Luna listened to Sora, both ooking Thoughtful. Luna spoke up first. "Well, It was either Coincidence last time, or theres something wrong with her methods. Did... what was it, Esiphas? Did he ever get better, or anything like that? And was it all that bad?" Kara nodded. "You said it yourself. It sounded ike he got all powerful. What was so bad about it?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sora replies "Well.... actually I was there. He got kind of..burnt, and his eyes got weird. I think he was in a lot of pain for a while, but he seemed to get over that.

I don't know exactly what happened though, like on a mystical level or whatever. " She seems to be lost in thought and shudders a little. She seem to be thinking of something that's making her sad.

"Wait! I think she was doing something to his weapon and he touched it. Maybe that's what went wrong! Or if she remembers maybe she'd think that's what went wrong and try it again! I bet that'll work, thanks you two!"

At that Sora hurries over to Okalani and Cami

---------------------

Richard and Niu climb up on board and he fires up the engine and looks at the guages. "At least this thing is meant for escaping from a ship in the ocean. The controls are really simple and we've barely put a dent in our fuel supply. Actually Niu I'm going to need you to run this thing since I have to work with the waves. "

He seems eager to spend a little time reaching over her to point out the different controls and teach her how to operate the thing. Actually the instructions are right there on the panel but she humors him.

While this is going on the spirits stand around the boat.

The female that has been doing most of the speaking says

<Remember you don't have much time to get beyond the storm before you won't be able to escape at all. I don't think you'd be happy here after that, so thank you and good luck. Remember what we tough you.>
    OOC: On that note I'll presume that Guy picked up the needed strips of bark while he was chopping the pieces of wood.

Her husband adds

<When you leave the beach our agreement will have reached its conclusion. I also appreciate your efforts. Please take it as a form of well wishing when I say I hope to never see you again.>

Richard, not understanding the language anyway, isn't paying any attention and is standing on top of the roof of the ship with his arms outstretched. It seems to take more effort than last time, but soon a massive wave surges up on the beach. Ice forms where it hits the ghosts, but they aren't even pushed by it at all. As the boat lifts clear of the sand Niu hits the throttle and the boats starts moving away from the ghost.

OOC: Last chance to say something to them. Or ask Niu to stall the engines before you're clear.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy smiled at the appropriateness of the native's farewell. He'd be glad if they didn't cross paths with them again. <and to you. Thank you for your safe passage>
    With that, Guy climbed onboard.

"Alright! let's head off" he smiled at

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information