AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 197 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly Shrugged. ''I don't know Guy... I don't know. Really, I ust want to get out of this nightmare. I wanted to see the world, i wanted to experience the thrills of foreign countrys. Not... Become food, or a punching bag for zombiefied humans.'' She looked on teh verge of tears. Her club slipped from her fingers. She sniffed. Turning to the door, she said ''Lets w... wait... and.... and...'' She lost herself there, and with a sob threw herself at guy, rms wrapping around him and head buried in her shoulder. ''I don't... son't want to die here... Guy...'' She managed, between her sobs.
    -----------
    Draugr paused. <Hmmm... Maybe you are right Okalani. That house isn't safe. Better get her off the Island. Or somewhere we can leave as soon as this storm clears up. To the docks then! We'll get her a ship. And i think... I think i'll go too. The worlds a big place after all.>

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy embraced the distressed Holly. "It's okay, we'll manage to get out" He was saying this both to convince her and to convince himself.
    "And when we do, we can go wherever you like. I've got a friend who's a pilot, He'll bring us anywhere, he owes me a couple of favours".
    He released Holly a bit and she slid to her knees. He went down and held her arms. "But first, you're right, we have to make sure we're not food. Once we're out of here, we'll be almost where we want to be"

He gave her another long embrace until her tears subsided. "we're safe for now, so we're not doing anything until you're ready."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Looking out the window someone could see the island. It's a good four miles out. Swimmable if you're good at it or have a good flotation device.

The things seem quite persistant outside, but something might draw them away. If you really wanted to try going window to window you'd need some plan to crack them open.

There isn't electricity, but the stuff from the minibar is still cool. Richard holds the bottles to his ankles, and looks really worried about that when you can see his face in the lightning.

-----------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Okalani thinks "docks" <What are those?>

Esiphas isn't exactly sure how to get to the docks, but the island isn't that big. If he headed north to the beach he could just follow the curve around to find the small boat dock.

-------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

The creature cloases in on Glaudio. As it gets closer it looks like its wearing a similar necklace to the one he was offered, except it seems to be pressed close to his skin, and is glowing.

One of the native ghosts following the tailed creature looks at Gladuio, points at him, and yells at the native spirits that had been near Glaudio earlier.

In response that one holds of the necklace, starts gesturing at Glaudio, and soon they seem to be arguing with each other. Though Gladuio doesn't have too long to listen as the creature seems like it's going to attack Glaudio first instead of moving past to try and reach the woman.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio grinned and began to close with the creature, it seemed that the thing had notice him anyway, he knew that the thing was faster than him at least, but he still held the edge in strength, now that he's killed the giant dead he knew that they wouldn't underestimate him. His senses were clouding as he began to charge, once more his body was being hurled into the unknown, once more he was going to his death for no other reason than for the thrill of battle. There had been many times over the years that he thought he'd been born in the wrong century, he would've felt right at home on some ancient battlefield grinding his enemies to dust for no reason other than his own lust for blood.

Back home his brother had once tried to work out how his mind worked, to try and comprehend whether he fought for some higher cause, some deep meaning or sense of moral duty. He had told him that he killed because he enjoyed it, the screams of the dying, the pain of blades cutting into his flesh, the fear of the unknown entity of death, the doctors said that he was a psychopath, a lunatic, a sociopathic madman. Glaudio found that amusing, they didn't seem to understand how his mind worked, despite his violent nature he had rules. Rule 1: never start a fight you can't win, Rule 2: never kill someone who can't fight back, Rule 3: remember their face, because they'll never forget yours.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    He looks at her with a confused face and thinking "What the heck...?" He said in a calmed voice "Who are you and... Why am I here?" He thought a bit and said "I'm sorry, but I don't know you. Do you see these weird things on my head." He asked. He was wondering why he was so confused and thoughtless. He wanted to go home,- "What home?" He thought.

And added "These ropes are pretty tight." while making a fake smile.
    Kai lowered her gun. "I'm Kai, I got stranded here after I wondered off from my group. I don't know you either, we don't know each other. I have no idea where we are, but be glad we're not where the zombies are. If so, then we'd probably get killed, and I want to live. Yeah, those are pretty weird." Kai leaned across the tree and crossed her arms with a sigh. "Those ropes are supposed to be tight. I'm not trusting you yet, stranger, until you give me details about you. What's your name? How old are you? I'm 18, don't you dare say anything about how 'young' I am."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Draugr nodded, the dip in his head pointing northward. "The docks, are where the ships are kept. Tfy and keep up." He began a sprint northwards, to find the beaches. They would lead him to the docks. Clutching Niaomi tighter, he kept running forwards.
    ----------
    Holly wiped her eyes. "O...okay. Lets... Focus on that, yea? We'll focus on surviving so we can go to... I dont know... Maybe Cyprus. Its supposed to be lovely there." She sniffed once more, and turned around to search the luggage.

Ooc- How much Karma would i need to get Holly a Gun?

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Wakamiya_Hikaru and @Nickasaur

OOC: Interesting direction this is going... Anyway we haven't worked out all the details about Niku. However he does know the island, and would remember everything about is life up to this morning, or at least he could if nickasaur wants him too, a little selective anmesia might be useful in leaving gaps to be filled later.

One thing he might want to decide on is where he wound up living. He migth have moved back in with Ryuk in some capacity. Maybe living in the attic or something. Alternatively there are a number of fishing shacks or old ranch homes around the island that are either completely abandoned or at least vacant most of the time. He could have set up in one of those. The island is pretty warm and verdant and with a low population, he also might have set up under an outcropping somewhere and tried to live off the land.

They also put in a solar farm near town. It would have been pretty easy to sleep under the panels, which would act like a lean to and protect against wind and rain, and then he could have easily snuck off to school or the library to live something approximating a normal life that's going somewhere.

If you don't like any of those options we could discuss things. Nickasaur can fill in other details as he'd like, but I'm always here to help.

----------------------

@-GAZKUL-

Gladuio rushes in ready to strike as the native ghosts continue to discuss the necklace and Glaudio. Glaudio parryis with the bone blades as the creature first tries to meet his charge with a lash of its tail, and for a moment he thought his Falchion would strike true. But the thing is crazy fast and that tail can come in at crazy angles, and Glaudio is suddenly away that the forarm of the arm holding the falchion has been completely seperated.

But Glaudio has a great deal of control and he simply continues on, tweaking the blow someone to keep his momentum and drive his foram into the things face.

This sends it reealing backwards.

However it manages an impressive backflip to get out of range of Gladuio's follow up with the bone blade.

It lands. Studying its stance for a moment, Glaudio realizes this thing somehow much be remembering some martial arts training.

------------------

OOC: Holly is more of a bow person, or are you trying to find something that might be more common (sorta) in a room because you want something now?

-----------------

@Esiphas

OOC: Hold just a bit on reaching the docks, I'm looking to coordinate something with another player.

IC:

Okalani does indeed try and keep up, she starts lagging though, she has the endurance of the undead...but her ghostly form still seems restricted by her shorter legs, whereas Esiphas's form eats away at his journey with long, powerful strides, even while he holds Naomi. Sora and the others are either unaware they're getting left behind or didn't want to follow.

Esiphas can hear her saying <Hold on. I can't help your from back here! >

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Draugr growls and lets out a howl of frustration. <Dont make me wait Okalani. I tire easily. If your a spirit, why not levitate? Sit on my.shoulder, Run with your masdive, unending endurance! I fdont care, just keep up with me!> He sounds Furious, as though Okalanis spirit is incompetant. He looks ready to leave her. "You want to stop? Fine, we'll stop. But if we get devoured in the night or anything like that, Ill... Ill... Gragh." He turns away, aggitated.
    ---------
    Its a temporary weapon sorta thing. Im only asking as a temporary measure.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana rolled her eyes at Fee and Kapella's flirting. She let out a sigh. How in heaven or on earth or in El Satan's blue hell did they not realize when they were both being so obvious?? Mana was miffed, and she was sure Jessica would be too if she was close enough to see what was going on.

Kapella's shout jolted Mana out of her reverie.

"Hang on!" she cried as the jeep lurched forward once more.

They quickly outran the green ghost-like figures, but Kapella's worries still weren't appeased.

"we've got to think of a way to get out of here...." he muttered.

"Well, if we can get to the airport I might be able to fly us out. Even if it's only a couple of people at a time," Mana called out over the hum of the jeep's engine.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

While Holly rummages through the various bags, Guy formulates a plan with Richard.
    "Ok so, if we do this first..."
    "Split them into groups of..."
    "Throw a bed sheet on the...."
    "Then we'll..."

Richard nodded in understanding, but didn't seem too happy.
    "Well, yeah... I'm not too eager right now either... Let's wait a little longer"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Kapella gets a puzzled look.

"Well, flying out would be all fine and *&#%ing dandy, but to do that we'd need a pilot, even if there are some planes sitting around over at the airport. You can't just turn the key and drive planes around like a golf cart."

------------------------------------------

Richard tries to focus on Guy, but he seems to get lost in his thoughts...or something.

Outside there is quite a commotion. Well, things have been banging against the door all this time, but this is different. Something goes "thud" against the rooms wall, other sounds of a scuffle ensue, the sounds continue like that, but they keep getting more and more distant going in the direction of the stairs, until you can't hear it anymore over the sound of the waves hitting the ship.

OOC: a "good" handgun and a bunch of ammo would be a full advantage. But if you just found something like a lower calibre handgun or something without many shots that would fall within karma range. I guess if it's temporary in some other way that could work too (i.e. it'll jam up after some number of shots, or otherwise get lost). You could find something other than a gun. Some fancy tourist kitchen knives bought as a present for someone back home for example.

----------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Okalani says "Don't stop! I can keep going...I don't even seem to get tired anymore. Maybe just go a little slower. Let me keep up, and pay some more attention to where you're going!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-13-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Draugr gives a sort of Snarling 'Hmph' and keeps moving. He does appear to have lowed down, but he isnt making any guestures hinring towards nicetys. In fact, now hes walking slower, He seems to be cold shouldering Okalani.
    ---------
    Ooc- Hmm... Ill pass i think.

Ic- Holly shrieks and scrabbles back when whatever it is hits the walls. "Theres something out thhere..." She says, fear apparent her voice. "please font let it be more if them. The few we had were more than enough...

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai lowered her gun. "I'm Kai, I got stranded here after I wondered off from my group. I don't know you either, we don't know each other. I have no idea where we are, but be glad we're not where the zombies are. If so, then we'd probably get killed, and I want to live. Yeah, those are pretty weird." Kai leaned across the tree and crossed her arms with a sigh. "Those ropes are supposed to be tight. I'm not trusting you yet, stranger, until you give me details about you. What's your name? How old are you? I'm 18, don't you dare say anything about how 'young' I am."
    He smiles, "Hi Kai, i'm..." He thinks for a while with a silence, "I'm Niku, and I never heard of zombies being in, well this world, where ever I am." His ears start to move.

"Not trusting me?" He makes a sad face. "I guess you can't. But I can trust you, you look cute enough. Anyways, i'm 17. And you don't look 18. You look 14 or something." He smiles again, and ears moving once more. "So, where. Well, do you know where we are? I sure don't. I barely even know my first name and last-" He blinks "Last name...?"
    Last edited by Nickasaur; 02-16-2012 at 06:16 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

'I hope it's not another shark thing, although he might get rid of the others...' Guy thought to himself.
    Aloud he called "Maybe it's time to leave, while they're distracted"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a pause sets in over the group, you can't hear anything outside the door.

Richard mumbles as he rubs his ankle. "Even if there isn't anything out there anymore, there were lots of... well lots on the stairs going up. There are the other stairs at the front of the ship, and we might be able to sneak around up through various clubs and dining rooms and whatnot. But what would we do when we get there?

Well, I guess if we could grab a boat we might be able to escape this nightmare. Maybe...maybe with the stairs...I mean the people. Maybe not so many people were taking boats after all..."

------------------

Okalani hurries to keep up with Esiphas, but quits talking all the time, even if she might like to.

OOC: PM sent to other player. I think I'll go with merging if they don't reply soonish. You could help them even if they aren't so active, and they did so much and got so close to getting off the island before life caught up with them and they got sporadic.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I think Richard's right. We Have to leave here sooner or later, let's try those other stairs." He looked over."You okay Holly?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. "Mkay. Lets move yeah?" She climbed uneasily to.her feet, club in hand. "Can you walk.on that Richard?" Shecasked, voice laced with concern for him. She patted the frilly shirt down, and moved too by.the door. "Shall we?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy opened the door slightly, confirming that the hall was clear, he grabbed Holly's hand and headed in the direction of the other stairs, Richard tried to guide them there as best he could..

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Heh...alright, good then." Kaname looks up at the sky, still a wonder to her eyes. "So, what should we do next?" She asks with confusion in her voice, clearly, they aren't safe in that area forever.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard isn't so thrilled about leading. It's more like he directs the group forward trying to be no more ahead than Guy is.

The coast seems clear so far.

As the group approach the stairs, Richard says "I don't think I see anything...wait, there two things coming at us!" And there do seem to be a couple ex waitresses coming at the group from the direction of the stairs. There is a slight gleam of what might be steak knives in their hands.

Guy thinks maybe he hears something behind him, maybe a footfall or someone saying "heh"

But then Holly's hand is ripped out of his, spinning around he can only sort of make out a large form moving away very rapidly down the hall in the emergency lighting. But the ladies are closing in on him and Richard.

As for Holly she's just got her forearm grasped by a very strong and...sharp feeling hand. But is otherwise just being quickly drug.

----------------------------------

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: I'll give Jimmy a second to remember and say something before Kayl jumps in with some suggestions.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-15-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As the arm Grabs her, Holly screams in terror. Looking round to see what had her, She found her vision blocked by its massive bulk. "Is that... The..." She widens her eyes. If its what she thinks itbis, shes in trouble. "I'm in trouble...." She said. Guy was too busy to help, and she only had a club.to hit the shadowy thing. Raising the club for a strike, Holly swung it rpund to whede she tought its mouth was, hopinv to break some teeth.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Normally you could karma out of this, but Esiphas indicated he didn't want to, long story.

IC:

There is a spltchy cracking sound as Holly's club strikes something.

The creature yells "OH, YOU LITTLE lady!"

As she continues to get drug down the dark hallway, Holly feels teeth clamp down on her club arm, and then it's torn off.

She hears the thing spit her arm out and, after anothre moment of running down the hall, it yells "CRAP! AHHHH I JUST FINALLY GOT YOU!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Screams in Pain and Terror as her arm is torn off. Feeling the limb leave her body, and the crunching of bobe, she screams again, Her bhead swimming. Staying Awake just long enough to hear the shark things fervant crys of victory, she vomits overthe soggy floor, then passes out unceremoniously, leaving a bloody stain in her wake.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy cursed aloud. "Holly!" He yelled in both anger and worry.
    Forgetting about Richard, he sprinted away from the surrounding waitresses, leaving Richard stressed and vulnerable.

Several moments later, Richard let out a yell. Looking back, Guy could see that he was clearly out of his league. He frantically assessed the options.
    He needed to save Holly, but he was too far away, and he had lost track of her in his blind fury.
    He turned back sharply and ran back to Richard. "Sorry, I nearly lost both of you there. Let's deal with these two and go together to save her."

with not enough time to swing, Guy held up his club in an attempt to block the women's attacks.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-17-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

The smile slowly faded from Jimmy's face as something came back to him. He took a quick look around... "Wait wait. What happened to Brenden and Jane? I thought they were right behind us..." As he thought back, he couldn't remember seeing them since they escaped the house.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information