AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 65 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Royo follow the cat outside of the building, she notice a necklace. It was an interesting necklace, it had an amethyst tint and a shape of a oval with a point at the bottom. She pick up the necklace to have a closer look, she did not notice the cat running off. The amethyst tint reminded her of something or someone, it was a bit hazy but the tint remind her of Miss Hallows metallic purple eyes. Royo stood up to see if any undead where moving. She notice some but they didn't notice her, looking down to the necklace. Flashbacks of Miss Hallow came to Royo, a tear runs down her cheek. She looked up into the sky with determination. And start to wonder...

Royo:...Right then, i'm going to need something to drink.

She head back into the building to find anything strong to drink.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    Flying down to perch on Thomas's shoulder, Lucius looked at Tom.

Lucius: "I decided to scout ahead since we have a doctor tending to Agatha. She needs the right stuff. What did you do, raid a hospital? I'm looking at a grouping of medical supplies fit for use by a medic of the U.S. Military. The doc may not be a member of the military, but I can trust him. Where are Walter, Jacob and Sam? If they're still alive, then get moving to the doc and don't stop. To get to them, follow up into this area of the woods until you come to a rock formation. One road will lead downward...DO NOT HEAD DOWN THAT ONE! There's a river of magma down that one. Take the one that ascends and you will eventually come to Agatha, Zeus and the doctor. His name is Nathan. Tell him I sent you while I wait for Walter, Jacob and Sam...if they're still alive, that is. Are they still living?"
    Thomas connected to Lucius.

(Thomas) We made a run for this abandoned hospital but Walter's gone. Zombies dogpiled him and he disappeared. Jacob, Sam, and I are the only ones left. We gathered supplies and we're going to head to that location right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Jacob arrived with the supplies to see a bird on Thomas' shoulder.

(Jacob) "That you're new pet?"
    (Thomas) "Yes and no, he's Lucius."
    (Jacob) "What...?"
    (Thomas) "We'll talk later on that part we need to get moving."

The boys moved out.

OOC: If anyone can hold on to my characters and/or use them, that'll be great. Tommorrow, I'm heading to Mexico and I'll be off for a week.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius was happy to see Jacob...he flapped his wings a bit and hooted before speaking.

Lucius: "Surprised, Jake? Take a feather so I can talk to you from far away. Tom saw me die in action. I let that bastard Native have it good by taking him with me into the gorge onto some jagged rocks. When I came back, oh man. You should have seen the guy I took with me. Bits of his skull were scattered along the ground. I got impaled. Anyway, where's Sam? He still in good condition? Would you rather I try to find him?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The department store had an odd smell to Jun, something like the casual smell of plastic and chicken filled his nose. He stared around for a moment and at least Heath offered to buy something without milk for him. Which was nice he guessed. It was also weird.
    Jun bit his lip, maybe he thought it was weird because he wasn't use to these social interactions of sorts. Jun shuffled his shoes on the tile floor and he stared at Heath. Strangely enough the big muscular idiot was start to rub off on him.

"My two apprentices shall be back shortly, but I'll buy this separately!"

Nevermind, Jun was thinking to much of Heath. There was no way Heath could ever grow on him. Or maybe he had grown on Jun and Jun didn't want to admit. Jun took a moment and walked over. He went behind all the product more interested in buying a water, he wasn't in the mood for food. He walked over and stared at Heath. He showed Heath the water bottle.

"I'd like this," Jun said, "And thanks."

Jun fiddled with his fingers.

"If you like, you could listen to some music on my MP3 player," Jun said.

He awkwardly put down the water bottle on the counter and tried to keep a look away from Heath.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB and Hax

(OOC: It would make sense for Hax to play the three friends while LB is gone, because he has the karma shield ability to protect them. And that could allow him to integrate scouting and the boy's movement in single posts.)

Jacob and Thomas move back down to where Sam is relaxing. He's a little fuzzy from the pain killers, but at least he isn't hurting at the moment. There are some bandages on it now. But from the volume of blood staining his clothes Lucious gathers that he took a fairly bad wound to the gut. He'd seen things like that during the war. Not so bad if a medic got the them. But when they didn't...

With his sharp hearing Lucious can hear something from down on of the hallways. Sounds like a couple somethings have jumped in from one of the windows the dead were trying to get through.

-----------------------------------------

@Enisfer, Hasu, Aedan, Hachicko, and Kylesico

Royo moves back into the building.

Inside the dead are still twitching in the lobby, a disembodies arm makes a swipe at ther leg, perhaps guided by one of the heads around here, but she avoids it easily.

The bar is nearby. It looks to have been largely raided. Judging by the occasional dead she'd seen with a broken bottle, hundreds if not thousands of dollars of alcohol had been spilled. However some of the top shelf stuff is still present, being harder to reach. The older dusy bottles might not have seemed the best weapons either.

(Having about equal numbers but much better weapons the survivors, Grunt, Rei, Dante, and Zephere take out the dead in the immediate area. I'll let you RP that. There is a swarm of dead coming around one side of the house. Mia had run the opposite direction. )

--

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Dodging an undead arm, Royo walked into the bar. She stood their in shock, seeing the alcohol spilled everywhere. It must of been over a thousands worth, she looked around to see if any was left. On the top shelf, there was some bottle left.

Royo: They had to be up there.

Royo walked over to the bar, looking at the shelfs, seeing is she could climb it. The shelfs didn't look like they could hold her. She grab a nearby stool and stood on it, she couldn't reach the bottles.

Royo: Damn it! ....i got an idea that just might work

Royo got of the stool and headed to grab a table. Moving the table just behind the bar, luckily it fitted. She placed the stool on top of that and start to climb up. She still couldn't reach. Royo started to jump, she manage to grab a few bottles before the stool start to wobble. She fall to the floor but she was fine along with the bottles. However the stool fell off the table making a loud noise and this alerted some unwanted guest.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Run through the corridor slicing and dicing the undead like a hot knife through butter followed by Rei and Zphere, the undead seem to be getting few and few coming after us as we drew never the main hall I heard a loud noise.

"Hold up I hear something." I lean around the corner to see into the room I can see the bar and I can believe it it's Royo with a few bottles of rum I can't believe she would be after alcohol at a time like this, I git up and walk over to Royo to see if she okay and to see if she needs help.

"Royo are you okay and do you need some help?" I keep my voice down as the undead seem to be drawn to sound no doubt they heard the noice she made.

"Wait a minute where grunt and the others that were with you?" I hide my anger making sure it doesn't show or have a out bust I'm great at hiding me emotion towards people come with the training and the life the job brings.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo looked up and stared at the ceiling, a head pops over the bar. Dante speaks in a low voice. "Royo are you okay and do you need some help?"

Royo: Do i look okay?...I'm fine.

She got up and notice two women with Dante.

Royo: my, my someone has been busy.

"Wait a minute where grunt and the others that were with you?"

Royo: I don't bloody know, i guess we got separated.

Royo put the bottles on the bar, she place one hand on the bar and jumped over. She looked up to a familiar face.

Royo: Rei? Rei, is that you?

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

'I'll take a pack of Lucky Strikes and lighter on the big guys tab please.'

Ed looked over at Jun and Heath. They seemed to be bonding well. Nothing too threatening about either of them, although Heath certainly drew enough attention to himself. He could hang round them till he found a way off the Island. And what an Island it was. The sands golden colours contrasting beautifully with the bright green of the trees. The blues of the ocean were also a marvel. Dozens of different hues set the ocean floor alight. This wasn't a bad place to lay low for a while.

With everything bought a paid for they went outside and Ed sparked up. 'So' he said, relishing his cigarette 'where to now gents?'
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi was on the shelf above Royo and Dante and looked down onto them listening. She jumped off landing on Dantes head and jumped off his head landing on the floor. "Meow" She said before sitting on the floor staring right at them both.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-16-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

When Fee heard the other voices, she wanted to pull the curtain closed and curl up in a ball in the dressing room. Instead, she slowly pulled the curtain open, taking a small step forward out of the dressing room, her dressed clutched so close that it covered most of her face, though she was still looking at the ground. She knew they were on a mission but her feelings kept swimming around and around in her head. Why did she feel this way? She knew he couldn't possibly have feelings for her, could he? No. The kiss had been a complete accident and she needed to forget it and move on with what they came here to do. They had promised the spirit, after all. But no matter what she did, she couldn't force the feeling of his lips to leave her thoughts.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB and Hax

(OOC: Alright, it's been requested that I try playing LBs NPCs )

Jacob takes one of Lucious's feathers. "Thanks. Uh. Lucious. This is weird. "

He moves over to Sam

"Alright Sam, lets go" With that he hefts a strangly smiling Sum up and pulls Sam's arms over his back.

Thomas comes over with a wide assortment of supplies wrapped up in a blanked and slung over his back like bizzare Santa Claus. They move toward the exit, but can hear the dead steal banging on the door.

Thomas thinks to Lucious <Ok, how are we going to get out of here>

(OOC: There are four dead still at the main door. Most have wandered off. There are a bunch of windows. Some don't have dead at them, the back of the building being entirely clear, but they're all a good twelve or more feet off the ground. If lucious scouts inside and out he could find a back door and a side door, but they have modern looking ghost around them. Judging by the bodies on the ground, it looks like that's where they died. Lucious can scout around pretty freely, the dead don't seem interested in him now.)

---------------

@Enisfer, Aedan, Kylesico, Hachiko and Hasu

Grunt and the survivors rush into the main room where everyone is. The two survivors slam the front door shut and guy in his underpants breaks a chair a sticks a couple legs through the door handles.

He yells back to the group

"There are a whole mess of dead coming around this way. I don't know how well this will hold them off."

Hearing the noise a pair of dead dressed in tuxes clambor down the stairs. They seemed to have armed themselves with an iron and a vase.
    (OOC: However being outnumbered four to one I won't roll for the combat with them, you can free form it)

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"There are a whole mess of dead coming around this way. I don't know how well this will hold them off."

Royo watched them barricade the door. "Well it's going to do a better job than having the doors wide open" she said with a sarcastic tone. But they were right, she looked around to see if they could use something. The only thing that came to mind was moving the furniture in front of the door. Royo ran over and started to push tables towards the door. "You know what would make my day? if you guys bloody help!" giving a serious look to the mystery gang.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

"If you like, you could listen to some music on my MP3 player." Jun said, forcing Heath to turn his head as he saw the boy turn rather...

"I like 'different' kinds of music." Heath closed his eyes as Ed laid his purchase down, allowing Heath some reprise from the awkward silence between him and Jun. "Here." Heath gave 20$, turning his head back to Jun. "You know, like J-pop or J-rock... or alternate songs about love and justice."

"Here is you're change."

"Thank you." Heath took what was left and simply stuck it in the left pocket of his trunks. All three of them leaving. Heath running a hand through his hair with a stupid grin platsered on his face. "It's too bad you got just a water. I was hoping to see what kind of soda you liked." Heath browsed his head towards Ed, his grin becoming a scowl as he just noticed what Ed bought.

'where to now gents?' Ed said, almost forcing Heath to twitch at his own ignorance. Luckily, Heath forced a smile. "It's getting dark so we shouldn't stay past curfew." Of course when he said 'we' he turned his head to both Jun and Ed respectively.

"...Uhh, my house is a free stay." He shut his eyes, oh he knew how him saying that would end - he saw it all too many times in his anime and manga. He would be punched by the obvious tsundere - Ed, and be called a pervert. While the kuudere - Jun, would scold him for not choosing his words more wisely.

Yes! It all made sense... Heath furrowed his brows. "I didn't mean it like how I said! I am a virtuous man of love and justice!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You know, like J-pop or J-rock... or alternate songs about love and justice." heath said.

Jun took a moment opening his water bottle to drink. He stared at the ground for a moment.

"I like some J-pop and J-Rock, I like all genres except for rap and country," Jun said.

He found it strange he was actually reply to someone. It felt awkward, he wasn't use to this kind of environment. No one payed much attention except for when he was "rebelling" or what girl he was going to take out to where. Always swarming him. He took a big gulp of water and stood silent for a while.

"It's too bad you got just a water. I was hoping to see what kind of soda you liked." heath said.

Jun stared at Heath with a serious expression.

"Don't drink soda," Jun said, "Juice, water, or tea."

Jun then stared at the ground again. It was getting late and it was getting dark. Soon he'd have to go back to his families room. Get a scolding from his father and his mother. And he'd have to deal with their outcry. He'd have to deal with all the squabble.

"...Uhh, my house is a free stay." heath said.

Jun perked up a bit the moment he heard this, he could feel his own chest fluttering. He wasn't paying much attention to what Heath said next. Only that he was being invited to someone's house. He had never had someone offer that. And it would be a way to get away from his parents at least for a while.

"Sounds fun," Jun said, "I'd like to stay if that's really okay."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ramirez

(OOC: Had to look those up. So I guess I learned something today. On that note I've heard there there is actually set of terms in Japanese for the manner in which one presents themselves to others and their "real" feelings and personality. Would you by chance know what they are?)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi looked at the wall behind the counter. She began to play with the ball of string hanging from it. She then jumped on the string and a large box of photos landed on her. "NYA!" She complained as she layed under the box. Kimi looked at one photo and it was a picture of Miss Hallow the night before she went missing.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

The three climbed the mountain some more, Grace slipped, rocks tumbled from beneath her feet, she was lucky this wasnt steep. Mia looked at the two exhausted children and sighed.

Mia: Lets have a brake... again!

Since they had started climbing they had a brake what seemed every two minuets. Mia looked out over the rocky hills into the strange storm that surrounded them.

(OCC, as im not sure what to really do as such i thought maybe a flash back would be a good filler until i think of something?)

The four year old Mia panicked under the duffel bag, she couldnt work out what was going on.

Woman: Mia! Mia! My baby! Let my baby go you animals!

Evil man: Hand over the money lady...

Woman: Just give me my baby! Take everything you want!

Mia breathed heavy under the bag, it was hot and sweaty, making it hard for her to breathe. She had been told not to make a sound, she held back as tears ran down her face, she had been away from home for so long. There was some scuffling.

Woman: Get off! Just give me my baby! You have the damn money!!

The sound of a door getting battered down. Mia's heart fluttered and thumped hard against her chest.

Officer: Police! Dont move!

There were a few gun shots, the woman screamed, a mans yelled. The police ran around shouting, windows smashed, the sound of cars. There was silence after the sirens faded into the distance, just a faint sobbing.

A paramedic took the bag off Mias head and untied her tiny wrists. Mia looked over to her left, blood was spilled all over the floor, Her Father, the man, was cradling her Mother,
    the woman, in his arms. He was sobbing.

Father: Dont leave us, stay here please, just stay a bit longer.

Mia: Mummy? Daddy?

The officer picked Mia up. Leaving the building Mia was transfixed on the sight of the parents blood covered. The officers and paramedics tried their best to cheer Mia up, she was more confused, she didnt understand what had happened. She didnt quite understand that it was fear she felt tied up in that warehouse.

Mia looked up to the paramedic bright eyed and sweet, making him choke with sadness and sympathy.

Mia: Where is my Mummy going?

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"I do have one question. For the suture, this is going to be like the surgery they did to fix my burns is it? If it is, don't do it like that because although I'm already discolored enough plus I don't want to be how Lars was. He returned home with so many infected surgery wounds I had to admit him into the hospital. I'm a very particular person and I apologize for that." Agatha said, looking at the syringe. She closed her eyes for a minute the words from memories repeating over and over in her head. Zeus barked to get her out of her trance. She opened her eyes slowly. "Just get me ready to fight again."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: Tom, I'm going to check out this building. Lay low for a bit and remember the directions I gave you that will lead you to the doc, Agatha and Zeus. The doc's name is Nathan.

Lucius began flying around the large building seeing the dead at some windows and a back entrance as well as a side entrance. Heading for the back entrance, Lucius flew through a window and spotted bodies, dried blood staining the linoleum tiles and the walls. A ghost was standing at the door, faceless. It was a little girl.

Lucius: Tom, I found bodies, blood and a ghost taking the form of a little girl. "Excuse me, child. Aren't you a little young to be wandering around here alone? Where's your mommy?"

Despite not having a face, the red dress the ghost wore was a little cute with the flower pin on it. Lucius checked up on Agatha.

Lucius: Agatha, how are you holding up? You letting the doc do his work? I got Thomas, Jacob and Sam here with me. I'm trying to get them out of this building but there's the dead around it and a ghost in front of me.

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

I am sorry to say this guys but I have to take a break from this rp and if that means that my character disappears thats fine. Maybe she can go off alone some where in some way. I will discuss this with Sunnyside.

The reason is because I just got a new job and I am either working, at school, or out with my bf and my brothers soooo much that by the time I get home I am exhausted every night. If I even get home every night. <3333 it was a blast while it lasted. I am very sorry I don't have the time to do this any longer. =( but seeing the talent of some of you inspired my love for english all the more and I have successfully written about ten more chapters in a book I have been working on while I am at school. <3 thank you again!
    ~Hachi~

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo looked over to the mystery gang, they stood there. She heard banging on the door, the door wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm out of here", she ran over to a window and open it. Having another look back at the survivors, she bit her bottom lip and went though the window. Quickly looking around, seeing that there is nothing sight and started to run off.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Kylesico, Hachiko, Enisfer, and Hasu

(OOC: Well, sorry to see you go Hachiko. Most likely we'll try and have your character exit stage left. Maybe you'll find you have time again once you settle into things.

I'll go ahead and presume Royo is going out the side of the building that doesn't have a large swarm of dead. )

The wirey guy in his underware runs over toward the window Royo jumped out of.

"Hey, what are you doing, you're going to get yourself killed out there, there are..."

He stops speaking as he looks out the window.

"Hey! Everybody, I don't see any of 'em close to the windows. I think we might be able to make it to the hills!"

At that he leaps out the window himself and starts running after Royo.

Some dead are in the general area however, and he's managed to attract their attention. There are on a few for him and Royo (and anyone who follows) to get through if they move quick enough to prevent dead coming around the house from getting them.

(@Hasu. If Mia looks back toward the house, she could see Royo and the guy heading in her general direction. After getting through a couple dead, Royo could like up with Mia if Royo knows where she is).
    ----------------

@Dr. hax

The little girl turns in Lucious direction. She speaks as if things aren't strange to her, though perhaps she's just seen too many cartoons.

"Hello mister owl. I don't know where my mommy is. I remember getting carried by one of the nice nurses. They said we had to leave and that I should be quite...

I don't remember what happened after that, but I don't know where I am now, and everybody else in the room is sleeping.

Hee Hee. That little girl sleeping over there looks a lot like me!

Oh. Mister owl, I'm so...hungry...or thirsty or something, but I'm not sure what I want. I want my mommy!"

For the first time she looks a bit sad.

"She's pretty, and likes to wear green dresses, and wears her red hair all wrapped up on her head. Adults sometimes call her Alice, or Mrs. Driscol.

Can you find her mister owl?"

Hearing about the mother, Lucious does feel a bit of...something, sort of like when he was speaking with that old lady about her kidnapped grand daughter a while back.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- forgotten where i'm up to but hey, what it the status on Glaudio's injuries at the moment?

Glaudio knew that he would die from loss of blood if he didn't get medical help soon so he wasted no time in asking Maria to open fire on the shark-man thing, he readied his sword and his last reserves of strengh to try and keep his battered and broken body functioning long enough to survive the encounter.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: you will be missed Hachiko)

As Royo ran off to the hills, noticing one of the survivors, which seems to be running in his underwear. He made some noise, alerting some undead. The noise reached Royo's ears, she looked back to see some undead moving towards him and her. She quickly look at the hills to she if she could make a break for it but she couldn't leave the survivor like this. A undead came up behind the survivor, she started running down to save the survivor. Jumping into the air and kicking one of the undead. "Are you okay?", she grab one of his hand. "Hold on tight". Royo and the survivor started run to the hills and trying their best not to get grab.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information