AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 197 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Holly can hear Petani's voice insider her. She says to Holly "I'm sorry, you got your hand cut off and this was the best I could do. At least I'm pretty sure I stopped the bleeding. You can tell Guy to take off the tourniwhatever on your arm"

In the physical world Guy finds that the spirit has recovered his weapon. However among the bodies of the twitching dead there are a bunch of knives. Mostly larger kitchen knives. The largest, besides the cleaver that Niu is holding, is a Bowie knife with a brown wooden handle.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Hearing Holly's outburst as he was looking for the sword, Guy quickly grabbed the nearby bowie knife and headed back.
    When he neared Holly, he sat down beside her and tried to make sure she was alright.
    "it's okay. Don't move around too much, you've lost a lot of blood." he told her, passing on petani's knowledge. "We're safe here, so just relax. I even got you a pineapple" he smiled as he held it up "see?"

"uhh.. I don't know how to eat it though.. That's why i took that breadfruit earlier" guy looked slightly embarrassed

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly stares in silence at her hands for a while. "So.. That did happen" Sge smiled softly and looked at guy, Before planting a Kiss on.his mouth. "Thank you brave sir Guy." She leans into.him, feeling a bit off. 'Just slice it up as bestbyou can. I.think. I'll eat the fruit from there." She wrapped her arms around him, in coporeal form of course. Both arms still working. Good.

Kara looked overthe shrubs to.the mountain pass. "Oh holy crap this is actually happening" She thought. She remembered the slimey, rotting man tgat had attack Luna, her friend and Partner in crime. She had gotten but. But still, least she took.the bugger down with her. Crowbar to the Face, even bleeding out. Kara sighed. Poor Luna.

Hearing the sounds of Skidding tyres, She looked over the hedge again. She could see a few moving shapes, and a few people struggling.to get out of a jeeo. Whipping out her Flashlight, she tthumbed the power switch as she edged closer.

Spottingbthe dead was easy. Tgey werevheadedvtowards a group who were still.in the jeep. The ghosts might have been a problem. Taking out a Heavy wrench, She tok aim atvthe nearest Dead, And pitched it like a Tomahawk atvthe creature, hoping to brain it- Or at least knock it down. Less confident than shevsounded, Kara yelled "Hey!" As she threw thevwrenxh.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I just have a sec. I'll post properly tomorrow, but in case your confused Pineapple, Esiphas is posting with a second character starting in the second paragraph, just the bit at the top if for you.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ty for that.

IC:
    Guy smiled back and returned her a kiss to the forehead. "Alright, you just sit tight" he said and started sawing at the fruit.
    "You're lucky, not everyone can grow their arms back"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Going to visit the wifes grandparents who don't have internet starting tomorrow, so it'll be a sundya before I can reply again likely.

--------------------------------

@suzumi @Red&Stiletto @Light Buster @Tsukamoto-San and @Esiphas

OOC:
    I'm adding in Esiphas's new character, Kara Nightingale, to the group to help out and provide a quite active player to interact with.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2703632

I'll introduce all your characters properly to Esiphas in a couple posts, or even better one of you could post Or at least let me know you're active. Obviously I can recap and remind you of stuff if you've forgotten anything.

IC:

The shine of Kara's flashlight has quite an effect on the dead. Not so much burning them like a vampire, rather it seems to have gotten their attention. Any suspiciously wounded looking person not attacking a lively looking person rushes toward Kara.

There are three of them, carrying sticks and stones, looking to break her bones.

The first stumbles and falls after getting hit with the wrench and lags behind. The other two are forced into single file by the trees around Kara as they move away from the rest of the fight and advance toward her, with the extra ugly one that was thwacked by the wrench following not too far behind.

At the first jeep Jessica fends off a vicious blow from a branch with a block, that's going to leave a nasty bruise (would be one karma to reduce to nothing, but it isn't a bad injury), but ithat gives her a chance to empty the rest of her clip into the creatures face. It actually manages to not fall down, but it's wobbly and goes down to a solid kick from Jessica.

The creature fighting Sora has had enough of the ghost, and just rushes past and partially through her. This seems to disrupt her a little, and freezes part of the dead creatures side, but the dead guy in his pajamas manages to land a few nasty blows on a screaming michael with a jagged rock. Michael is managing to keep his arms in the way so he's only taking injuries there.

The creature fighting Andrew seems surprisingly aware for a dead creature, and is actually stepping back a bit, using the superior reach of its branch to land hits on Andrew while backing out of Andrews icey reach. Andrew can feel himself starting to loose control of his form, like the one time previously where he suddenly came apart and reapeared high in the sky elsewhere.

At the otherJeep Mana tries to knife a dead lady in a nice dress, the knife gets stuck in the piece of wood the lady was using as a weapon. the lady drops the wood and grabs onto Mana dragging her to the ground from the jeep.

Inside the Jeep Kapella is pressed up against Fee with a creature on top of him. He tries to fight back or at least block with his crowbar, but the creature rains down blows with a branch and maanges to land enough of a hit to daze Kappella (someone could karma that temporary effect away for one if they'd like).

The remaining creature attacks Cami, but Kapella had damaged it earlier, and its shatter hands hold no weapon. Cami however still has her hammer and she breas its remaining arm and manages to, after a fair number of blows, drive it to the ground with a broken head and collarbone.

-------------

OOC: Since I'm gone for a bit maybe figure that unless you want to put words in their mouths everybody else is resting and taking stock of things and you can talk and interact with each other while I'm gone.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-15-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly giggled. "Not everone gets spoon fed Pinable either. Well, Finger fed. Guess its my.luck day after all." She took a Felleting look at herhands, still looking slightly eorried by the new ghostly.apendage. I guess... A thank you is in order Petani. Thats twice now youve given me a hand. Literally and figuratively.

-----------

Kara took out her other wrencg, zgripping it tight. "Right then your rotters. Time to show you who's boss." She said with obviously forved Bravado. Taking a Step forward, She swyng the arench two handed, Downwards, Aiming to smash its skull.in- Or something.to that effect. Kara made a mental note to test how much blunt force was required to break one of the deads skulls open, And tgen gave a slught grunt as she brought.the wrench swinginfg down.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname let out a small growl under her breath "This doesn't seem safe at all, but then again, what IS safe here anyway?" Shishe twitched her ears and pulled them far back, growling slightly as the being from upstairs moved around. She gets in front with Shishe and holds her sword in attack position, keeping her senses alert as she led the group up the stairs slowly.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 08-18-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

As kaname advances up the stairs she thinks she can hear a muffled scream. As if someone had something in their mouth. The sound seems to perhaps be coming from a corner of the attic. In the next moment something descends down at her.

Kaname was of course at the ready and gets her sword between herself and whatever it was.

As it strikes her blade the object becomes visible in the lightning flash coming through the hallway window. It's a huge axe head, but it appears to be made out of some white substance as opposed to metal and wood.

Whatever it is doesn't seem to be quite as hard as Kaname's sword and the edge of her katana bites into the axes blade. The blow might have simply powered through her guard and hit her anyway, but Kaname can feel Nanalie pushing back along with her. Even that isn't enough to drive the axe back, but it is enough to slow its descent enough for Kaname to hop backwards.

The axe pulls back into the darkness of the attic and, except for the muffled noises and Shishe's growling, silence descends on the house once again.

--------------

Petani doesn't say anything at first, but Holly can feel her emotions of pride and relief at what she's managed to do.

Then she says "You ought to be able to use the hand. Like the arm. Just like yours. I don't know if I can do that again though. Keep onto your legs!"

The speaking spirit appears to have his spear back as does the second spirit, and both seem to be fixed. Holly is pretty sure he never even bent down to the ground or anything, the spear is just back in his hand.

He strides over besides Holly and he speaks to Guy.

<Good, she still has all her mana. More now. As do you. Well done. Do what you will quickly, and then we need to move agian, the longer we take, the more attacks. Our friend will be able to find us again once he reforms himself, but we do not want to wait for that.>

The spirit starts walking away to give Holly and Guy some space.

But then Holly can see he back turn ridged, and his expression seems to have frightened Richard who stands up at the ready. The spirit then yells at Niu, still in his native tongue.

<You lady! What have you done?!?!! Are you trying to provoke me to sloughter you all!!! Your lives are worth mana as well!!>

At that he gives her a kick and she appears obviously afraid and scuttles on the ground toward Richard, who has stepped back and raised the hatchet and hammer hed picked off the ground. Niu stands up next to him.

Richard whirls around se he can keep an eye on both of the native spirits, who have their weapons out but are standing still some distance away, paying attention to Guy and Holly as much if not more than Richard and Niu.

Richard and Niu don't seem to have noticed, but Guy and Holly could see that the framework they put together to keep her broken leg straight has been bent up by the fight, but her leg appears to have healed itself and she is standing on it normally.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly leaps to her feet, Fists clenched, Though she staggdrs.a bit trying to remain upright. "Whats your Problem! Keep away from her!" she clenched her fists tighter, Electricity crackling. "So help me if you harm her..." Hollts anger was almost palpable, despite the fact she was struggling to Stand.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Why you god damn.." Guy could hardly contain his anger. "Is this how you treat your women?" he yelled at the offending native - although he neglected to translate to the native language. "I think we shouldn't even bother helping you. You'll just hit them too!"

Guy was fuming, and the native wasn't impressed.he tried calming himself down a bit and spoke again, this time in the native's tounge.
    <We're trying to help you guys out here, and we've been playing by your rules so far - but i swear. If you hit either of these girls i will personally destroy you and your tribe without a second's thought> Guy paused, breathing heaving with anger. <if we're going to help you out, you've got to give us more leeway>.
    All previous semblance of respect in tone and address had disappeared.

Guy walked over to the others. "They've got one last chance. They break it, we're gone"

Slowly packing up to set off again, Guy wondered if he had just made the situation a lot worse.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The situation had been very tense, even Richard looked like he might get into a fight he didn't have to. It's a bit hard to read the native spirit that does the talking, but the other one was obviously worried.

However the tension in the spirits melts a fair bit when Guy acts like he's going to get going again. The speaking spirit begins leading again.

He is silent for a bit and then says to Guy, in his typical calm and regal voice.

<Perhaps you have not explained things to your people. The whole point of our arrangment is that you get safety, and we get our wives back. We need you for this because of your mana. This will not work if your women give into their impulses and start growing shark teeth and whatnot. Your woman is summoning lightning now, and the other one now has flesh that seems to stich itself together. If it wasn't for you men not being able to expend your mana I doubt we'd still have a deal, but you need to get them to stop.

It seems your woman is fine now. That is good. We should get going. >

Petani says to Holly "I though that was going to be worse. I bet it helps they couldn't understand what you guys were yelling at them. "

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami jumps out of the jeep, stopping for a brief second after she heard a shout. She saw the other girl taking down some of the dead with a wrench. Stumbling forward, Cami swings her hammer at the back of a one of the dead people skulls as it attacked the new girl. The blow lands, knocking it to the ground. She swung once more, hoping to disable it altogether.

Looking around, it was easy to tell that the group was over whelmed and the problem was ending anytime soon.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Alright Esiphas, Tsukamoto-san is a player in the group where Kara is. Her character is Cami

Click image for larger version

Name:	cami.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	66763
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2650854

She doesn't have many posts in this game, but she has quite a few and made quite an impression on a number of people in my previous game here, Magic Mixer.

I'll hold off on rolling up the rest of the group to give others a little more time, but I don't want to leave you guys waitiing.

IC:

As she leaps from the Jeep to go help out the newcomer Cami actually feels a little bit out of the fray for a moment, and experiences quick success as she attacks a creature from behind and quickly manages to crush its head because it was focused on the girl that showed up from the woods and seems to be helping (Kara).

However Cami feels a pain in her back as a rock strikes her (OOC: You could karma it away but it's just a temporary penalty). Whirling around Cami sees a slender teen girl who presumably threw the rock advancing with a kitchen knife.

Kara for her part didn't have such good luck attacking the head of the creature attacking her, with her blow being blocked hard by its branch. However Kara's training pays off as she is able to whip her weapon around the block, attacking low, at its legs. There is a wet cruncy noise as she strikes its knee and it stumbles and falls over. Kara barly pulls it off, but she manages to dodge the branch swung at her by the creature behind that one.

Kara stumbles backwards and only regains control when she hits a tree. She was about to attack what she thought was another dead creature next to her in the same way as Cami thought for a moment that another dead was charging her, except hitting a tree backwards is an odd way to charge.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-21-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: fixing names

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy grumbled at his response. "One chance" he said to himself under his breath.

"Hey Niu" he asked "did you fix your leg yourself?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Umm... You called Kara Holly @sunnyside ...Twice.

Ic- Kara raised her wrench at the dead cgarging her, ready to strike, butvthen stops herself short. Staring at the dead creature, She relised it was in fact a living girl. "Heh... sorry." She says, Loweringbher wrench. "Im Kara. Mechanuc... And Storywriter..." She mumbled the last part. "We'd better get these things dead again pretty quickly."

---------

Still angry, Holly snaps the creature a nasty glare. Petani, Guy, either of yiu care to tell me what he said? I want to jnkw If Punching him in the face is a good idea or not." Her fists were still clenched, staring at the Ghosts.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Ooc- Umm... You called Kara Holly ...Twice.
    @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Actually, one of those "Hollys" was supposed to be a "Cami". I blame posting when I really should be asleep. :P I've edited the post to hopefully reduce confusion.

---------

Richard and Niu follow behind Holly and Guy, with the other spirit taking up the rear.

None of those three are saying anything. Niu seems to be maybe a bit in shock, between the fight, the spirit kicking her, and her leg suddenly working again. She's taking off the frame Guy had made for her. Richard is also starting at her newly healed leg. Suddenly Niu puts a hand to her chest

"Hey, the knife wound. I think it's gone too."

That seems to cheer her for a moment before she says

"Yeah Guy, what did they say about all this?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-21-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Pit and the Pendulum much? :-p)

Jimmy's eyes widened with alarm as the axe head swung down. As Kaname's block slowed it, he grabbed her and none too gently yanked her back out of the way. The runner watched warily as the blade retracted, and nodded slowly. "Booby traps. Of course." He glanced to Kaname, making sure she was okay. "I can probably duck in there before it swings down... maybe there's something up there I can do to keep it from swinging at you again." He was certain he was faster than the blade was. Hopefully he'd be able to shut it down once he was inside.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Eh.. They must have sensed the wound sapping at your mana. They were angry because they thought it was being wasted" he told them. "But it's not happening again" Guy changed the mood. "or they'll have to deal with me"

Guy flexed his muscles in an effort to lighten the mood. Even though it was in jest, they were still pretty impressive

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hollys eyes widened. "I suppose It never occured to them that an Injury means slower time, or worse, loosing one of their precious sources of Mana. Maybe they should work at our pace.we promised to help them." She pointed at the side of her gead and went cross eyed, attempting to.indicate she thought they were crazy.Watching guy flex, sge giggled. "Aww come om.guy. We dont all have your muscles. Although..." Flexing herself, she sent electricity arcing down her arm and hands, Creating a little light show, Sticking her younge out at guy jokingly.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: If you'd like to do more freeform interactions with each other, you could do that prior to the bit below. You could post before then, and then just get to this when you want to.

IC:

The spirits stay pretty silent as you move around. Eventually the spirit that got chopped up and turned into mist just shows up again ahead of you. Wholy formed and with his weapons in good repair, exactly the same as when you first saw him. None of the other spirits react aside from a slight nod, and he simply takes up a position with the group.

Although she was origionally freaked out with the whole kicking thing. Niu seems to be in much better spirits than she has in a while, actually humming a little bit as she walks along.

Eventually Richard says

"Oh that's right! You were all worried that you'd never heal, you'd just keep getting injuries here and there or simply rot. But now you're just looking good."

By her body language you'd guess she might have blushed if she could still do that. She replies

"It feels nicer too. Having to hobble along didn't hurt, but it kept reminding me of everything as I'd travel along. Now I'm paying attention to other things."

At that point the group reaches the top of on of the volcanic vallies.

Looking down Niu says "You know. Freaky as everything is, and despite the lightning and windstorm, it is rather beautful here."

Richard Nods.

The lead spirit than speaks to Guy.

< Our villiage used to be down there, where the beach meets the rise of the mountain. I don't see any sign of it now. But no matter. I do see some green forms in the area however, and those might be a problem. I have not seen such things before, but they might well be hostil towards you and your mana.>

EDIT: Shoot, I have a pic but the website is being funny and I can't load it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hawaii but lets say lanai.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	67018

EDIT2: Ah, there we are!
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly makes binoucular motions with her hands. ''Quite the view, huh. Don't like the looks of those green things though. They look creeeeepy.'' She make eeire finer guestures in Nius direction, with a Grin on her face. ''Could get pretty Hectic.''

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Breathing heavily, she sighs "Thank you Jimmy...and thank you Nanalie. Without you both, I don't think that would have turned out quite as well.."

-"I can probably duck in there before it swings down... maybe there's something up there I can do to keep it from swinging at you again."-

"A-are you sure you can dodge it in time? I don't want you getting hurt Jimmy.." Knowing they have to do something at least, she dreads the thought at losing her friend. It's not that I doubt his ability, but if that thing in the darkness wanted to push him into it...or if it had a weapon of it's own...or.. her thoughts break off with an impatient huff from Shishe.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy sighed. It had been a long walk.

He looked at the vista before him. The island was once fairly populated. Whatever had happened here had completely wiped them out. It unnerved him to see that there would be something strong enough to wipe whole villages away.

<Can i ask what happened here?> he directed his question at the nearest villager.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy flashed a reassuring grin to Kaname. "Trust me." He turned back towards the darkness at the top of the stairs, limbering himself up briefly, then nodded once, taking a few steps back. Once he had enough room, the runner sprinted up the rest of the stairs at full speed. He was already diving through the door and rolling to the side when he expected the massive blade to swing down, trusting in his speed, agility, and anticipation of the weapon to enable him to avoid it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information