AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The spirits look at each other and whisper with the wives a bit. Eventually the guy who usually speaks says

<In principle we should return to our duty of hunting down others. But we believe that within that we could head toward your boat and spend some time there instead of just standing on the beach as we were. We are master canoe builders, though your vessel looks strange.>

-------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Kapella looks at Fee puzzled for a moment then says. "Oh. I get it. Just trying to sort of rotate it instead of lifting. That just might *&#$ing work" He usues that to give her a reasuring squeeze on the shoulder and then starts toward the top of the tree looking for a good spot to grab on.

OOC: This won't quite work, people just aren't strong enough. Though it's close enough for just a tish of Karma you can have it work.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- Twice! This post has failed Twice!

Ic- Kara began to.help Fee as she attempted to move the tree, But it just wouldnt budge. "This thing is way too heavy Guys. None of us are gonna move it like this." She sat on the roof of the trapped Jeep. "Maybe... Do we have any good, strong frope? We coul drag the tree away with the other Jeep."

------------

Holly shakes her head, Staring at Guy. "I wont leave him ruling it over a bunch of innocents because I didnt have the guts to knife him in his sleep. And besides..." She looked down at herself. "He's ruined my body, remember? Its about time I retur.ed the favour. Now, I'll need you to help the Spirits and I communicate for me to learn hoe to do this."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy turned to the woman and relayed. Holly's suggestion about being able to use some sort of heating ability with her mana. He couldn't really tell, but the woman seemed to use be interested.

*Guy translates back and forth between Holly and the woman for the duration if the conversation*

Meanwhile, guy hoped niu and Richard weren't getting bored.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella says "I don't think we've got some rope. I think there are a few bungies, but even attached together they probably won't make much more than thirty feet, ummmm I guess we've got clothes and there's some Kudzu on these tress. Normally that stuff is &$%*ing annoying. Stupid invasive species. But those vines might be useable."

While he talks Kapella keeps awkwardly staring at Fee.

(OOC: The mechanicalish stuff is Kara's area of experties. She should be able to get something to work there between super glues and whatnot. The jeep will add a lot of force to the group, once it's pushed over sideways.)

Sora jingles as she walks over by Cami and stares at Mana's shoulder a bit "I'm... I just wanted to say I'm so thankful that you're willing to rescue my friend, all of you. I though with a big group and Jeeps and with Kaleo's men already gone it would be safe. I'm sorry you got hurt. "

--------------

The spirits could tell just from Holly's body language the decision she was making. They come to think that this might actually work better if they worked with the ghost inside Holly, there seems to be an incredible connection between them and they seem to be able to pool their mana.

However they want to know what sort of capabilities Guy might want, as well as Richard, who didn't have as much Mana as Guy at all, but since he was together with Niu in brining back the third wife he didn't lose any.

OOC: And guy just just short of a second ability. I'd let you pro-rate some of your player points to have enough mana for the second if you'd like. Holly can also take a second ability due to the pool w Petani.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-09-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana eyed Sora warily. "I'm going to die, aren't I?" she said. "I've been infected by that zombie that was nomming on me earlier, haven't I?" Mana sighed. "I suppose we better hurry up and get this darn tree off the jeep and help your friend. I need to get to the airport and get my family off this island before I become zombiefied."

OOC: I don't mind spending the karma to move the tree. Maybe it's just me, but we kinda seem to be getting stuck here.
    Last edited by suzumi; 10-10-2012 at 06:46 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: No need for karma, everyone and Kara should be able to rig something up with the other Jeep between the stuff around. I'll agree I didn't anticipate this as a sticking point.

IC:

Sora looks like she's thinking.

"I've seen far to much death recently. And I know the sort of movies you're thinking of, which given what's going on might be based on something in reality. But I don't think it works like that. Um. Well, I know you don't have to get bit to be a walking dead, or even to have had contact with any dead thing, because that Glass fellow was shot by living people and he got up as one of the dead.

Actually I remember now! Glaudio got bit a bunch of times and he didn't turn into one of the undead. I mean until later, when he died. Then he did. But that didn't have anything to do with the biting I don't think, it was a mostly unrelated stabbing.

I guess if you do turn into one of the dead because of being bit it must take a really long time, but I think you're safe!

And even if you do die you can maybe keep your mind and be, like, a nice dead person. I think it has to do with a strong mind and having enough mana."

Kapella gives a small chuckle. "Well if anybody has enough mana it should be Mana. Um, but please don't die anyway. Nobody dies. We move this ☠☣☹✩ed tree and we rescue her friend and then we figure some way off this island."
    "

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara shook her head. "We don't need to use the rope to drag it. If we can make something strog, LIke the bungees for instance, and hook it up to the other jeep, we could probably use the jeep to drag it. Its got much more strength than we do." She looked around the free jeep, looking for somewhere to connect the bungies.

ooc- 2 abilitys for holly? Sweet! Okay, The Boiling thing... and Could I get away with a sort of Ranged lightning attack?

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I..I can't think of one i'd want..i mean..I like the feel of my own two hands to reassure me when i strike a blow.. It's good feedback you know?" Guy started "so i don't think anything close range is going to be that handy.."

He shrugged and looked around. Holly was eager for her turn again, he could see it in the way she was standing impatiently "i guess.. If i had something that could like..give us a block between us and an enemy...like being able to make a wall out of the dirt or something.. that would be useful"

OOC: that might be slightly useless in the boat later on, so I'll spend the player points on another.

IC:
    "Or maybe if i was able to.." he looked at Holly again. "If i was able to..". He wanted to ask about a skill that would let him split Holly and sejuani, but that wasn't his choice to make.

Guy straightened up. "c..could i lend my mana and strength to others?"

Guy knew if he picked something as fancy as Holly, he'd probably mess it up 50% of the time. It was best to stick at what he was good at and work from there.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: The bungie cords have hooks, though they aren't made for a ton of weight individually.

What's required is tipping the first jeep over onto it's wheels, and them somehow attaching the end of the tree and doing the rotating thing Fee proposed, between those two idea and people pushing and working the tree you'll be able to angle the tree over into the brush and you can be off. I'm like people just RPing, but you can figure people will help out for getting things done.

--------------------------

The native spirit can't help but smile a bit at Guy's request. <That's nice. Well, drawing and encircling our forms together let me use some of your mana. Doing the same with someone else on one of the stones from the burial quarry ought to work as well...I think.

As for the other thing, force of wind is something our Kahuna's have known how to harness, as you can see>

She says gesturing at the hurricane eyewall around the island.

<Perhaps we could teach you to "push" really hard with wind, that would work in tigher places as well, if not better. Or isn't that what you're looking for?>

OOC:

Sure they'd be able to work out a ranged lightning attack. To be sporting Holly's archery experience could provide a bonus to slinging it.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly flexed her wrists after the ability... thing... was complete. "Woo! I feel great!" Stretching her arms, she grinned, hearing guys requests. "What about a wall of force? That could work. Or like an energy field, liek an invisible shield, for your arms? That might work."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<O..okay> guy said trying to ingrain the instructions into his memory.
    <That sounds perfect!> Guy said happily in reply to the suggestion and stepped forward <w..what do i do? stand here and wait?>

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Shifting to third person here a bit more to catch up quick to where Esiphas took Holly.

IC:
    The spirit nods at Guy and seems pleased with his choice. After listening in on what Guy and Holly were talking about, Richard decided he wanted that ability Guy had translated that might help in getting out of here. He figured somebody ought to get that, and

"At least this way you'll have a reason to make sure I stay alive." He also picks up on Niu being bummed about not being able to get an ability, but reminds her, while Guy translates, that she can freaking regenerate now, which he thinks is pretty cool.

Eventually the three women start working with Guy, Holly, and Richard individually. With Guy being pressed into translation duty. However the process seems to mostly have to do with having the right "feeling" and they seem to be able to project pictures and some emotions telepathically.

You get the distinct feeling that what you're learning isn't "enough" and might have more to do with something like what Niu and Petani have described where they get to "pick" things.

However after a little practice you start getting the hang of things. Guy is able to cause a huge burst of wind, almost more like a blast wind from an explosion. It can send branches flying. It might not really hurt someone too much, but it'd certainly put some distance between you. It takes maybe ten seconds before he can do it again though.

Holly's lightning attack is similarly limited time wise. Initially the lightning arcs all over and is really unreliable and hard to get it to hit the odd tree the spirit seems to indicate to practice on, however she adapts the "feeling" with what she felt using her bow. Lining things up. Making gestures like she has an invisible bow and is notching a lightning arrow. This makes it much more accurate. The boiling thing is comparatively easy, and easy to practice on little tide pools on the beach.

Richards actually takes quite a while. He can't even entirely practice it, as it isn't just a straightforward effect. Instead they have him start bending incoming waves, or causing the wall of the hurricane eyewall to distort or little holes to open up. He's actually seems pretty impressed by what he can do. Not so immediately useful maybe, but rather massive in scope when you get down to it.

What remains then, the spirit that has been working with Guy explains, is for him to get a stone (she flashing him images showing the locations to get the "right sort") and then he and Holly need to make their petroglyphs in it an encircle or somehow connect them.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt pretty neat with his new ability, he enjoyed the sensation of the compressed air exploding outwards...it felt..like he shouldnt be able to. He guessed Holly was already used to that, but for him it was still quite exciting.

Guy staggered back a little, unprepared for the projected images. He remembered one place they had passed on the way up. It wasn't too far to to walk, Guy wandered off on his own briefly as he left to get a stone

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname moves with swift motion, scooping Jane up and handing her to Jimmy "It'll be alright now, Jane. Don't worry" she says while giving Jane a reassuring smile before climbing out herself. "What will we do about Jenny? And Shishe? And...how can we get them out safely Jimmy?" Her brows furrow as worry sets in.

Kaname yells through the window just loud enough for them to hear her, "Try to out run it, you need to get away! Tell Shishe to follow!"

While hearing Kaname's voice, Shishe sinks his teeth into the thing with the ax again, drawing more blood and ripping more flesh than before in an attempt to immobilize it for the time being so they can get out.

At that moment, Kaname barely had enough time to get away from the window before those things came at the opening.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara tapped her chin. "Well, best way to start would be getting this Jeep ready. Then we can start getting the tree ready to Pull. Does that sound okay to you guys? Im gonna need a hand turning the jeep over though. Im a mecanic, Not a Weightlifter." She leaned on the Jeep, waiting for everyone else.

--------

Holly watched guy wonder off as she returned to practicing hsr Lightning Arrow attack. "I'd love to be able to manifest a spirit bow. Would make this attack so much cooler." She mused. "Hmmmm... I'll be right back." She ran after guy, Stopping about a metre away. "Are you... Okay? You look a bit... Perplexed."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

After getting out of the window, one of the dead tries to follow Kaname out, however a swift drawcut with her sword sends its head and shoulders rolling off the roof and the rest of its body clogging the small window.

Below there is a howl from the creature as Shishe bites into it as it tries to climb up into the attic again. It reaches down, and from the outside Kaname can hear bones crunching and there is a loud thud as Shishe is hurled into the wall at the end of the hall, and then a splintering sound as the siding gives way. Shishe lands on the grassy yard below amid broken wood. It looks like many ribs and a leg are broken.

(OOC: Shishe has a regeneration ability. She'll fix herself up eventually, but the process takes time. )

Jennifer soon follows Shishe of her own power as she leaps through the wall, leaving a frosty outline behind, as she slowly falls to the ground she yells.

"I think it heard your voices coming through the window down there and knows your outside, it's charging at this wall!"

(OOC: FYI Jimmy's tattoo ability is pretty potent. He can now leap better holding someone than he previously could on his own, and can pretty well match what he used to do unencumbered while holding two people, whereas in the past he'd barely be able to walk very far holding that much. (Actually Jimmy would still struggle to walk under the weight, when leaping and running the tattoo seems to produce a partial weightlessness effect). When not weighted down he can easily clear streets of course.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-03-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Huh?" Guy turned around. "Oh yeah.. Well.. I guess it's all just a lot to get used to, so I'm not overly confident about what I'm doing"
    He bent down and picked up a smooth stone the size of his fist "I hope this'll do.."
    He smiled at Holly and went to hold her hand for the short journey back. Being so I'm focussed on the task, he forgot that he was actually holding petani.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled, walking with Guy, hand clamped tightly round his. "Itgets easier. Don't worry about it. Heck, I have 4 abilitys at my command, And Ive only been learning this magic stuff for a couple of days. You get used to the rush, used to the strange feelings. And if you dont, well... I'll be there for you anyway." She stopped him just before they arrived back. "Hey. Come with me." She led guy over to a Shadowed tree, and leant against it, before brushing the hair from in frontbof her face away with her hand, and putting her arms round guy. "I want some real time with you first. Just me and you..." She leaned in to kiss him.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Sora looks like she's thinking.

"I've seen far to much death recently. And I know the sort of movies you're thinking of, which given what's going on might be based on something in reality. But I don't think it works like that. Um. Well, I know you don't have to get bit to be a walking dead, or even to have had contact with any dead thing, because that Glass fellow was shot by living people and he got up as one of the dead.

Actually I remember now! Glaudio got bit a bunch of times and he didn't turn into one of the undead. I mean until later, when he died. Then he did. But that didn't have anything to do with the biting I don't think, it was a mostly unrelated stabbing.

I guess if you do turn into one of the dead because of being bit it must take a really long time, but I think you're safe!

And even if you do die you can maybe keep your mind and be, like, a nice dead person. I think it has to do with a strong mind and having enough mana."

Kapella gives a small chuckle. "Well if anybody has enough mana it should be Mana. Um, but please don't die anyway. Nobody dies. We move this ☠☣☹✩ed tree and we rescue her friend and then we figure some way off this island."
    "
    Mana and Jessica both stared at Sora.

"Wow... That...was a lot to take in," Jessica said after a while. She stared at the ground for a while longer, a blank expression on her face.

"Aaaaaand she's gone into thinking mode," Mana said. "Well, it's good to know I won't be dying yet," she added to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Kara tapped her chin. "Well, best way to start would be getting this Jeep ready. Then we can start getting the tree ready to Pull. Does that sound okay to you guys? Im gonna need a hand turning the jeep over though. Im a mecanic, Not a Weightlifter." She leaned on the Jeep, waiting for everyone else.
    Mana went to Kara's side, dragging Michael along with her. Jessica remained where she was, blank expression still intact.

"She can stay like that for hours. It's amazing," she told Kara. "And it takes a bit to snap her out of it as well. Kapella! Get your butt over here and help!!" she added, raising her voice.

OOC: Gah! Sorry! Life got busy. >_<
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella gives Fee a look, and then heads over to the Jeep to help, as does Cami. "Alright, lets do this" he says. He starts pushing on the Jeep and it rocks back and forth a bit. With that many people it doesn't take long to get it to fall back onto its wheels.

"Ok. Now I guess we just need to get this attached to the top of the tree and we should be able to do Fee's thing. I guess have at it Kara if you've got something in your bag of tricks there that will help. I'd rather not be out here making noise too long."

Through all this Sora has been staring at Jessica. The longer Jessica thinks the more panicked Sora seems to be getting. She looks like she wants to say something, and starts to open her mouth a few times, but she stops herself before she says anything, and instead casts looks around the group at the others.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: hmm. I guess my last reply didn't go through.

Guy smiled and completed the kiss. Now that he thought about it, he really hadn't had much alone time with Holly.
    Guy put his hands around Holly's waist as he went in for another kiss.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara tapped her chin again. "I might have somethin that can help, but we should probably see if these things will attach without help first. I don't want to waste resources if we don't need them." She moved over to the tree and began attempting to hook the bungie cords in the right places to shift it off of the jeep. "Not to sound like a worrywort, but would anyone mind helpim me? I don't trust my judgement always..." She wathced as Jessica kept thinking, and ducked inside the tree branches, before pulling her writing poad out and writin something down.

---------------------

Holly Accepted the Kiss, smiling happily, her arms tightening around Guy. "I wish we'd met under better circumstaces. Falling in love in an adventure is great... but I can't bear to think about loosing you." She buried her face into his neck, kissin there as well. "And Adventurers find danger wherever they go."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey don't worry about me. I'm pretty tough. And hey, I've got an excellent bodyguard" Guy leaned his head into Holly's hair and kissed her. He stood resting his head on hers.

"I don't really mind the adventure. This crazy journey brought me you - so I reckon that balances out all the bad things"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella says "Well, I have had to Jury rig a few things to keep everybody fishing. I can make some knots with the Kudzu. But I'd be a lot more *&#$ing comfortable about this whole thing if you have any useful stuff to make stuff hold together better. You start having to many knots busting or things snapping from too much bending and the bent tree could whip out and really nail somebody. Seen stuff like that before with wood, though never with something this big, and I'd like to not see it now."

Sora continues staring at Jessica and lets out a nervous little laugh. She looks like her minds racing and worried about what's going on.

--------------

OOC: Just so you don't wait up on me, I'm not cutting in. So consider youselves free to post without waiting until one of you interacts with one of the NPCs.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-18-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara finished writing and stowed the book away again. "Hey, no need to shout. Its a mechanics tool belt, so its mainly got things for fixing machines, not attaching cords to wood. I can probably hammer the hooks into the wood, but thats about all it. Anyone got anythibg better?"

---------

Holly smilled into guys shoulder,And began to slide down to the floor, Pulling guy with her. Kissing hik again, She lay down on the floor, blushing a little. "Lay with me... I want to be with you this time. Please..."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information