AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dark Void...

Senior Member brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dark Void...

Anyone play the demo for this game yet....????
    comes out 19/1/10 and is published by Capcom...

I thought that this was gonna go like most of Capcom's latest releases and be just another average play but after playing the demo I was way off I thought this one was great and plus it reminded me of Iron Man.....so that was good too....
    Just wondering what you thought of the game.....
    ........Never have a whole life,always broken......

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

the demo is out? *runs to PSN store*
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID is infamous around these parts brokenORCHID's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL ha ha yeah it was out Thursday at first the game didnt make much sense to me but after completing the demo you can peice the plot together and I seriously cant wait to play this one when its out.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

I thought the demo was horrible and deleted it immediately after finishing it. The flying controls where terrible, especially targeting objects and shooting while flying felt extremely clunky and just poorly done. From what little we got to see of them, the characters seemed uninteresting and generic and they have sub par voice acting as well. The ground combat was very average and felt like every other Gears or Uncharted clone out there. On top of that the game itself just looks like crap too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought the controls worked well enough but did take some time getting used to and forget you not that Ghost Recon was out before Gears and Uncharted and they essentially stole all combat aspects from that when it went 3rd person.
    And you mention uninteresting characters and where did Doms wife come from.....????Gears 2 was the cheapest thing ever.Uncherted though fun is just a better Tomb Raider....am I wrong....????If you dont like the game fiar enough thats your opinion and youre entitled to it but to call something a clone and not present legitimate facts is not cool.

However you are right the characters were not good for me as in most games and the acting also not good so you are right about that

Anyway I think its more like a downgrade of Mass Effect than anything else.

I should say my appologies if this post sounds rude or like im not letting you have your opinion im not im just disagreeing on some points and as you know youre free to defend your points
    Last edited by brokenORCHID; 01-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

Hey I never said Gears or Uncharted had interesting characters, in fact I think Drake is one of the most annoying and cheesy characters in recent times and the Gears cast are as generic as you can get. I'm just saying this game seems to be riding the current wave of cover-and-shoot 3rd person shooters (which the two former games are the biggest examples of) without adding anything new to it and I'm getting tired of these games.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah this was pretty evident over the last year or two but I hope this will change this year with Heavy Rain and Bioshock2 possibly Final Fantasy but until then this one will keep me entertained

Closed Thread

Thread Information