AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanfiction: Dazzle Drabble: Biology 101

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fanfiction: Dazzle Drabble: Biology 101

Yes, this is a twilight fanfiction.

Dazzle Drabbles: Biology

"The new girl is staring at us." Rosalie huffed, as if she didn't enjoy the attention. Ah yes, the new girl. I had seen her in the minds of the collective student body all morning. Everyone's thoughts practically revolved around the girl in one way or another. I hadn't been too impressed with what I had seen myself, but humans rarely left me dazzled. I turned my head slightly to the side to glance at her, wondering what she was thinking. She immediately got a healthy blush to her cheeks, and looked away embarrassed. Her voice still eluded me. I tuned into Jessica Stanley's next to her, listening to her prattle on about how I, self-righteous hunk, weren't into anyone. Someone was clearly still bitter about my cold shoulder last semester. I chuckled quietly to myself, if only she knew why I steered clear of her. I searched again for the Swan girl's voice, staring at her intently, my brow furrowing in concentration. She turned then, and looked at me with the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, full of mystery and wonder. I still wondered what she thought of us, as we got up to throw away our trash before the bell rang. Still thinking about her, I made my way to biology. The irony of how I had previously made fun of the student body for thinking nothing but of her, lost on me.

I sat down at my table, glad no one had tried to sit next to me that year. I hated meaningless conversation with these imbeciles. Patiently waiting for class to start, although I knew it wouldn't be anything new or insightful. 'Bella is so shy... I hope we can be friends.' Angela Weber's thoughts drifted over to me as her and Bella Swan entered my biology room. I quickly looked around and realized she'd have to sit next to me. If she's as shy as implied, I'm sure I wouldn't have her fawning after me or asking a million questions like Stanley. Bella tried to casually glance over at me, and the only available seat, without being noticed. It could have worked, if I weren't already intently staring at her. She tripped over nothing on her way to the teacher, and that's when her scent hit me like a ton of bricks. My mouth started to immediately fill with venom, and instead of the natural thoughts of killing her filling my mind, they took a different turn.

I could just see her below me, skin flushed. Tinted crimson, as she stared up at me through half closed lust filled eyes. Our lips meeting for a long, sensual kiss. Her tongue reaching out and sliding itself across my lips, as a soft moan escapes, opening them to her invitation. I shook my head to clear them of the thoughts, noticing with shame and remorse as I had grown rather aroused with my day dream. She sat down next to me and casually glanced over at me through her hair. I must have had a bizarre look on my face because her heart starting beating rather erratically. I deeply inhaled again, trying to calm myself, but the scent of her just blew my mind into another daydream. My head went down the side of her face, giving small feather light kisses here and there, slowly reaching her neck. It was there I planted a firm kiss, gently sucking at the exposed skin. My teeth barely grazing her skin as she let out a soft moan. It broke the day-dream me, and I gently bit down on her flesh, enticing another moan from her. 'Edward...'

Snapping back to reality I realized the teacher had called my name, excusing me from class. Apparently my mother had phoned and explained I had an appointment. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I was ecstatic to be leaving the classroom. I realized Alice had probably seen all of that. I was 'flushed' with embarrassment. No doubt she would be waiting for me by the car. I looked down at my pants, pleased my problem was gone. Then suddenly all the more embarrassed. It seems it doesn't take much to get me to that... Release. I reached the parking lot, my mouth in a thin line. Jasper and Alice were waiting for me by the Volvo. I could hear a million thoughts at once but I immediately tuned them out. I didn't want to know. Jasper sent calming waves at me, trying to make me relax. I pulled open the drivers side door and just slumped there in shame while the others got in. I didn't even want to try to form a coherent sentence. I knew they both knew what I had done, what I had thought. I lapsed into another bout of self pity and shame. I knew what Esme and Carlise would be thinking. I had found my singer, my mate. The one person on this earth that was meant just for me and I, her. They would be overwhelmed with joy. Almost a century had passed, and I wouldn't be lonely. I couldn't keep my shame away long enough to feel happiness.

Bella Swan had walked into my biology class.
    And I. Jizzed. In. My. Pants.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

As much as I hate Twilight, this I rate. Well done.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

mee to i hate twilight
    but amazing well done to you head down *bows*
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

yeah wow! It was amazing. I got more into it as i read more of it. And i hate twilight btw ^^

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your encouragement drives my passion to write more satire.

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

omg i can't believe i missed the part about jizzing in the pants. HAHAHA!!
    Ohhh my god i just jizzed in my pants....

Banned Forum / Chat lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei is infamous around these parts lihongwei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 03:07 AM
    Threads

Default My Three Daughters

There was a father who was very proud of his three daughters. Every night he took a stroll around the house to make sure everything was all right. One night when he was doing his stroll, he could hear laughter coming from his sexy youngest daughter`s room. He stood there for a while and thought about this, but reached the conclusion that he could always ask her tomorrow, instead of bothering her at this time of the night. When he reached the window of his second daughter, he could hear her crying. He thought about this too, but ultimately he decided to ask her tomorrow and continued. There were no sounds at all coming from his oldest daughter`s room, and he then went to bed, satisfied. The next day, when they all were gathered around the breakfast table, he said to his youngest daughter, "I heard you laughing last night, as I walked past your window. Why was that?" She answered, "That`s because you taught me to laugh when someone was making me happy." He then asked his second daughter, "I heard you crying last night, why was that?" She answered "That`s because you taught me to cry when someone was hurting me." He then told his oldest daughter, "I didn`t hear anything from you..." She said, "That`s because you taught me not to talk with my mouth full." By the way,the father and their daughter bought nike puma y3 shoes in my shoeshoppe.www.shoeshoppe.biz.www.thankshoes.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you once again for your kind comments, i will be posting something else soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information