AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmarchers

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: OOC: Nightmarchers

Gaaaaaaaah!! Sorry I haven't posted at all recently. Things in my IRL have becomes very busy (and rather stressful) lately, and it also doesn't really help that I have a bad bout of writer's block as well. >_<

sunny, is it possible for me to kinda just breeze over the "surgery" scene? I'm not the most med-savvy person in the world (why I paint myself into corners by giving my characters medical skills, I do not know). And while I understand the basics of what Jessica has to do, I have neither the knowledge or the stomach to be able to post a blow by blow description (and I admire you Red&Stiletto for being able to do that). It would actually be easiest if I could just begin my post with Jessica finishing up. And if I need to use karma to do that, I don't really mind.
    Last edited by suzumi; 02-01-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I'm a little lost so would you please help me out a little sunny?

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Gaaaaaaaah!! Sorry I haven't posted at all recently. Things in my IRL have becomes very busy (and rather stressful) lately, and it also doesn't really help that I have a bad bout of writer's block as well. >_<

sunny, is it possible for me to kinda just breeze over the "surgery" scene? I'm not the most med-savvy person in the world (why I paint myself into corners by giving my characters medical skills, I do not know). And while I understand the basics of what Jessica has to do, I have neither the knowledge or the stomach to be able to post a blow by blow description (and I admire you Red&Stiletto for being able to do that). It would actually be easiest if I could just begin my post with Jessica finishing up. And if I need to use karma to do that, I don't really mind.
    Heh. That would be fine. If you'd like I could make up a little medical post for you so Gaz knows the status of his arm. Or you could just make a glossy post that just establishes fixing up some wounds as best she can and that some surgical tubing now connects the severed vein in his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I'm a little lost so would you please help me out a little sunny?
    Well, it's still where it was when I sent you that PM. You can either follow the "road" going towards the beach, or wander off in the forest following the muddy tracks of some people.

(well, I guess you could do something else entirely, but those are the obvious choices).

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Heh. That would be fine. If you'd like I could make up a little medical post for you so Gaz knows the status of his arm.
    That would be awesome.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Done, feel free to add a post of your own now making a comment or adding in your characters thoughts on the matter.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Is the thing about karma and Glass settled yet? (I haven't seen the rules for so long, I should go over them) If not none of us can intervene...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Is the thing about karma and Glass settled yet? (I haven't seen the rules for so long, I should go over them) If not none of us can intervene...
    Well, I suppose one could intervene with ones own karma.

But beyond that you're free to react as your character might in such a situation. When someone gets hit it often isn't obvious how bad it is. For now he's down on the ground, maybe he's just a little dazed, maybe he's bleeding out, your character wouldn't neccessarily know which.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I see, thanks. (: I have finals coming up, so I'd better post now, before I run out of time to visit AF...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

slightly confused about whats going on, i thought glaudio and galss were on the ground floor? hence throwing the arm out the door. also where exactly is the thing at the moment?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Right now Glass, Glaudio, Maria, and Suzumi are on the ground floor.

Kotonoha and Jonathan are on the second floor, the thing is on the roof of the porch, just outside the windows on the second floor.

I'm just not sure which way Glass is trying to run with Glaudio.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has anybody else been getting a lot of error messages when they try to get on the forum lately?

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yep :s

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

About theat...eheh...Sorry, sleep deprivation in high volume is greatly affecting my perceptive skills. So...Let's just say I'm telling Glaudio to come up stairs with me to help distract? Sorry for the confusion. And I'm honored that you'd spend Karma on me Riiko. (though not necessary, I haven't spent much I believe, minnus going insane a bit but I took a few injuries so i'm still drawing a blank haha) I'd drop Karma for any of you guys in a heart beat, new characters should take a little beating to keep the mains alive haha. Oh and long post is looooooooooong. @_@

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Has anybody else been getting a lot of error messages when they try to get on the forum lately?
    I thought it was just me who was getting those.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it's that many of us, it was/is probalby a site thing. Seems to be getting better now. Hopefully people start being able to get in and play.

EDIT: Posted in the game thread to keep that going now I know what Glass wanted to do.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-12-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry for being a bit slow on the GMing. Yesterday and Today are sorta wrapped up in Valentines day stuff.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

sunny, can you remind me how much karma my characters have left?

Thankies in advance. ^^
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mana has seven (and a flesh wound from a knife to her shoulder), Jessica has eight

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, does anybody know if any of the games members are actually from Japan? I know we've got some people from countries not too far from Japan, but I don't think anywhere but Japan was really effected with this quake and tsunami.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

I'll be posting sometime today, probably between 5 and 10 pm US Eastern time. As I've told sunny, I'm working on a fan-fic thing atm.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I gotta run so I'll post in the IC thread over my lunch break.

But I figured I'd share this since at least Janajee should like it.

For the rest of you, check out Dr. Horribles Sing along blog sometime.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

DEATH NOTE AND DR. HORRIBLE?!

You, sir, just made my day
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're welcome

Anyway, I was wondering, do any of you guys have vacations or other spring break schenanigans going on this week or the next?

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

With the recent posts, I'm a little lost on whats going on.
    Any help would be fantastic.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    With the recent posts, I'm a little lost on whats going on.
    Any help would be fantastic.
    What's going on is that Aeden initially missed Avril's post.

And than you posted between when raycaptain started writing his post and when he actually pressed submit.

Ray edited his post right away.

Then Aedan edited his post.

Then I think Ray edited his post a second time adjusting to Aedan's edit.

And I think everything fits together now

So the flow is:

Avril's character DJ sees logan under the branch, remembers him from the party at the beginning of the game, figures he's alive it seems, and tries to rescue him by rolling a boulder to distract Aedan and Kimi long enough to get logan out from under the branch and start carrying him off. (Logan isn't the biggest of fellows).

This earns her a kitty attack!

Aedan is asking what you guys want to do now. I think he's pitching the idea of leaving the clearing and trying to track Hanta (Kylesico's guy that you fought earlier).

You, of course, are having Royo make wise cracks :P

Logan is wigging out while draped over Avrils arm.

26. Thanks Elukien thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information