AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: OOC: Nightmarchers

Threaded View

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: OOC: Nightmarchers

Gaaaaaaaah!! Sorry I haven't posted at all recently. Things in my IRL have becomes very busy (and rather stressful) lately, and it also doesn't really help that I have a bad bout of writer's block as well. >_<

sunny, is it possible for me to kinda just breeze over the "surgery" scene? I'm not the most med-savvy person in the world (why I paint myself into corners by giving my characters medical skills, I do not know). And while I understand the basics of what Jessica has to do, I have neither the knowledge or the stomach to be able to post a blow by blow description (and I admire you Red&Stiletto for being able to do that). It would actually be easiest if I could just begin my post with Jessica finishing up. And if I need to use karma to do that, I don't really mind.
    Last edited by suzumi; 02-01-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Thread Information