AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Both of you take your time. My net's cooperating right now, but it might not be cooperating tomorrow.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Name:DJ Evans
    Apperiance
    Background:She travels a lot and has been to many places. She has been doing it for years and she loves the excitement of an adventure and is very daring. She came to Lanai Island by secretly getting on board a ship.
    Personality:A spunky, light-hearted girl with orange-brown hair and bright brown eyes. Flexible and sometimes very tricky since she escaped from home when she was 8 years old, because she overheard her parents talking how hard it had been to raise a child in a not so wealthy conditions. She sometimes losses her eyesight for a moment or passes out because her health condition isn't so stable.
    Advantages:Sneaky
    Free Running (parkour)

Flaw:Terrified of insects
    Passing out at times

NPCs She knows:None
    Last edited by Nesh; 04-21-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

IN case anybody is confused she'd sent me her character via PM and I'd allready accepted, that's why she's already posting in the game thread.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Currently with:

Esiphas Maradus
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2590324

IDK WHO THE HECK;S AROUND ANYMORE D;

Name: Naomi Malabert Washtuter

Picture/description: Short 5'2" she has redish brown hair and a look to match any notorious hunter(more or less zoo keeper) http://water-wolf.deviantart.com/#/d3khhnl

Background: She came to the island to get away from life, she's had it up to her neck with all the drama and bull that goes around in her life.
    She has three little sisters Her father died in a car accident and her mother terminated in the hospital but she dosen't know that yet because she dies either soon or has already. her sisters are ages 12 14 and 17.
    She has a underling job at the zoo her mother works at. in her spare time she researches exotic and rare breeds of animals thinking of better ways to educate the public about how fragile their lives are.

Father's bg: He held a Forcaster's job for 4 years.
    Mother's bg: zoo keeper for 12 years got bitten by one of the poisons snakes in the exhibit and is currently in the hospital
    Grandmother: long time retired RN and a herbologist
    Sister12: Follows sister14 everywhere.
    Sister14: spends all of her time with sister12 and has created a world online that they visit near hourly.
    Sister17: understands most of what's going on and thinks there's only one way to solve everything, boys.

Personality: She loves to hunt things down and out, figuring out what's going on is her hobby aside from actual hunts like deer hinting and pheasant shotting.
    Bigger game she has far more respect for and she shots them with her camera.

Advantages- she has great sight and catches everything (aside from when she's fixated on something)
    her hunting and tracking instincts are off the charts of even abnormal people

Flaws-
    Fear of being lost
    fear of being alone, well not so much alone as alone and venerable or not in control of a situation.

"to tied up" she tends to get way to fixated on one specific thing that piques her interest, which leaves her open to anything that isn't in her view.
    She is louder than she thinks she is, her quietly tiptoeing around would be like a few hundred pigeons taking off.

"Your shoe's untied"- "What?" *falls on face*- clumsy luck
    "Fast paced" when she's focused on something she tends to go rather fast and wants to get to the core of things and observe it in its natural habitat what ever that might be
    Last edited by Narona; 09-20-2012 at 05:19 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like that character, accepted!

The groups are sorta in flux at the moment. So it might take me a couple days to figure out where to best add you in. But I'll get you there. Actually, maybe I have an idea for that.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Alright here I go.

Name: Ryoga Hibiki
    Picture/description:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mercenary-lg.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	44258
    Background: After growing up, Ryoga Hibiki was without much job prospects (wife ran out on him as a result) so he ended up joining the Foreign Legion in France before becoming a full time mercenary. He made quite a lot of money off the War on Terror and now mostly trains other people. He arrived on the island for that purpose, to provide jungle training for security personnel. Much of his jungle experience came from hunting terrorists in the Philippines.
    Personality: Not very shy with women anymore, but doesn't honor them as much as he used to. Disciplined and very professional. And angry.
    Advantages (2) see below for examples
    Weapon - since he's on the island to train guys in jungle warfare, he's not going to be doing that with spitballs. He's got the right kit to fight a proper battle. If it's got a blade or shoots or anything, he can use it. If it can be used to kill someone in any way, he knows how.
    Martial Arts - can kill anyone from the point where he is standing to a mile away.
    Flaws (optional)

Entirely dependent on map and compass or GPS for direction. Without these tools, he'll get lost. He would rather be with someone who has a good sense of direction.

NPCs he knows: None. He hasn't met the folks he's supposed to train yet.

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The character looks good except for a couple details. Also it brought a smile to my face how you dodged Mary Suedom with the wife and map bits.

Anyway it sounds like your guy is a rifle sort with those advantages, which is fine, but for actually playing the game please select a rifle for him to have. If you just can't decide I could try and pick one. It should be a rifle you could legally have in the united states, I could help with that too, but basically it just means no full auto and nothing over .50 in calibre.

Also if you're big on fieldcraft/stealth I've been letting people sort of split an advantages in character generation (i.e. you'd get bonuses to stealth and shooting, but half what you'd get otherwise. If you really want to make that shot stick with shooting though. )

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Sorry, am I reading that right - is he just skilled with the rifle, or are you saying he *has* a rifle, but is skilled with any weapon that exists, and martial arts to boot?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    Sorry, am I reading that right - is he just skilled with the rifle, or are you saying he *has* a rifle, but is skilled with any weapon that exists, and martial arts to boot?
    As I indicated I'm working those details out with him.

Though one thing to clarify, because I think LB, was having a bit of trouble with it earlier, is that you don't need to explicitly have skill in a weapon to use it. In contrast with some video or tabletop games where you have to have an appropriate skill to equip a weapon or where you'd be better off using a daggar instead of a sword if you don't have a sword skill or whatever. But I try to be more "realistic" here.

For example the Qian Kun Ri Yue Dao is kind of a weird martial art weapon. However if someone picked one up I'd imagine they'd be able to figure out where their hands need to go and generally be able to smack around or thwack people with the thing. So the same principle applies in game.

I suppose you might need specialized knowledge to use some more modern weapons. I imagine most people aren't sure how to properly load and operate a belt fed machinegun, but stuff like that isn't common in this game.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Yeah, I saw that. Sorry, it just kinda read to me "expert in every weapon that exists". My bad.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll just base this character off of me xD I've been needing to go on a vacation for a while :3
    Nyan~ I also am really thankful for you recommending this RP to me ^-^

Name: Kairi

Picture/description: Blonde (layered) hair, green eyes, wears dark eyeliner, and usually has boys' clothes on. Her only shoes are black skate ones, and she always wears a necklace with a shuriken on it.

Background: Kairi's too stressed. She has four younger siblings, and that's more than enough to watch over summer break. After recently graduating from middle school, she finds a flyer for the Manele Bay resort - which oddly accepts teenagers. Kairi packed her bags immediately and left for the summer; needing a place for relaxation.

Personality: Sarcastic, random, kindhearted at times, and irritably snarky

Advantages:
    ♥ Parkour (Traceur)- Kairi has trained as a traceur (she doesn't like being called the feminine term for someone who does parkour) ever since she was eight, and learned about it
    ♥ Able to crack a good joke in the middle of a tough situation- Kairi has believed in the paranormal ever since she was little, and watched her piano play itself. Along with several other paranormal experiences, she's able to be extremely sarcastic to people, and those of the supernatural realm

Flaws:
    ♥ Has a rolling ankle from a childhood accident
    ♥ Gets cold really easily
    ♥ Will sleep for hours

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character accepted. Looks like fun. Actually on the shoes, do you mean she has those shoes with a skate in the heel?

Anyway gimmi a couple days to work out with some people where to add you in, and we'll get you into the game

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okie~tay. xD

And, naw, I meant shoes like this:

Name:	100221_FP4_6a.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	45934

They don't have skates in the heel~ ;D
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 06-26-2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Gah! BAKA! I spelt heel wrong O_e

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright. Glad I've finally got you into the game zombie cupcake. Remember you can always shoot me a PM if you need help.

Also I'm treating the cracking joke thing as a general advantage of being able to stay cool under pressure and while surrounded by the paranormal and bizzare (i.e. general small bonus to most things you do under pressure, though I'm hoping for some jokes too :P )

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

This is my first R.P ever (In thi style. I do TTH rp's, where you cant be killed by npc's or anything), so please corect me if i do something wrong. This is a challenge for me, and i hope to enjoy this RP with you.

Name: Esiphas Maradus
    Picture/description:

Name:	8BT___Red_Mage_by_NorthernBanshee.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	48939

Background: Esiphas came to the Island to escape his oppresive family. He has had basic martial arts training, to help him deal with the probe he had with bullys as a child. He also has quite good aility and can handle a sword reasonably well.
    Personality: quiet and collective, But a loyal friend who would rather die for his friends than go on without them.
    Advantages: Martial arts and Weapon training

Heroic
    Flaws: Afraid of Fire

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the game. It'll probably take a couple days to work out where to put you into the game. I'll send you a PM with options once I've worked things out.

Now, your character is fine the way they are, however I should point out that you don't by default start with a sword and would need to use an advantage to have one. But it is fine to start off with superior skills instead and try to find a sword in game and make do with something improvised like a broken off broom handle or a kitchen knife until you locate one.

Oh wait, I thought you were taking martial arts and weapons training as seperate advantages (essentially taking that twice). But I think you wanted your other advantage to be "heroic" could you elaborate on what you want that to do?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside -

Martial arts and Weapon training is sort of a ''Kendo'' Training. A combnation of Ninjitsu, Fencing and Weaponry.

Heroic is a sort of... I guess I'd call it ''Extra Good Karma and Less Bad Karma.''

As for starting with weaponry, He came with his walking stick. Which could double as a staff in combat
    Last edited by Esiphas; 08-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Extra karma it is then! Easy enough, and now that I think about it, that's exactly what you'd need to pull off some heroics.

And, given that the games been going a while, a walking stick is fine for when your character starts.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Great! Now, i'm just awaiting your PM.

And beware, i'm probably gonna pull a Face Heel turn, Provided i'm not slughtered by Zombies. Or Burned.

(note, If you don't want me going Evil, I will just try my best to become more violent and nasty. Probably by requesting my 'Heroic' bonues reverses itself and becomes ''Magnificent Ba****d''
    Last edited by Esiphas; 08-09-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmmm there are options for that sort of thing, though not a ton of game time left.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Name: Kai Fujisaki
    Picture/description:
    Background: Kai came to this island to get away from all the fighting with her family and the violence. She was always a bit violent and she just needed to get away. Not knowing what she was getting herself into. She was always a bit shy when it came to her family and things like that. Just don't piss her off to the extent; she will kill you.
    Personality: At first glance she is cute and innocent; yet she is violent. She is short-tempered and hates when people talk to her when she is concentrating. If you talk to her; she will shoot you.
    Advantages (2): ALWAY has a gun; or can make a gun out of anything.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The character looks interesting. Out of curiousity, what is that pic from?

Anyway I'll work out where to fit you in soonish. In the meantime, do you have a specific preference on the sort of firearm you'd like her to start with?

Also, especially since she starts with a gun already, I'd be willing to extend her second advantage to a range of MacGyverism skills.

...oh dear, I suppose I have to check if you even know who MacGyver is.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Its ok! Its a picture of Megurine Luka from Dancer in the dark, I think album. And just PM me whenever I can post its fine! And thank you, I still appreciate this

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Name: Gregory Allen

Picture/description:

Background: When Greg was only 10 his parents abandoned him in the middle of a local park and then skipped town. After the indecent he was shuffled around from orphanage to orphanage until he got to old to keep he was then booted out onto the street. Greg took this as an opportunity and he left the town of his birth and managed some how to find a job in a neighboring city. He saved every penny he made so that he could hire a privet investigator to find his parents, the investigator was able to track them up to one point but there trail completely vanished at said point. So Greg took it apon himself to go to this Lanai island and see if he cant find some answers.

Personality: Greg Is pretty laid back guy but because of his life experiences he is good under pressure and is quick to react to bad situations. He is the type that tries to not get involved with things that seem to be a hassle but when something needs to be done you can count on him.

Advantages: Extra Karma, Intuition/good instincts, Fast Runner

Flaws: Abandonment issues (Has a hard time trusting anyone and letting them get close out of fear of being hurt.)
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 12-14-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Solid character. Accepted and I'll contact avril.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information