AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

I've got a feeling you'll develop him plenty.

As discussed you'll be joining the group with miniphil, Doll, and Ellxeeva. You can see their character descriptions here in the sign in thread.

Currently they're talking together in a convenience store in town. You could just look through the last few pages of the RP for their lasts posts, and jump in off of that.

Hopefully that's enough info to get you in. If you feel unsure than shoot me a PM and I'll help however I can.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Name: James Cannon, AKA Jimmy the Cannon
    Picture/description: Youthful and slim, but with an athletic build, Jimmy has dark brown eyes, an emo-style cut to his black hair, and a cocky grin to round out his good looks. He is just a few inches shy of six feet, with a long reach that aids him on risky leaps. Typical clothing is a slightly worn pair of bluejeans, a white tee, and a gray hoodie, generally worn with the hood down.
    Background: Born in New York City, James spent most of his youth running around the streets and learning to climb buildings. In his mid-teens, he began to race others on courses along rooftops. A prodigy gifted with the ability to pick out the quickest and flashiest way to move over walls and roofs, James became known as “Jimmy the Cannon,” as he was always “off like a shot” as soon as the race started. His high profile in the parkour community led to a cocky attitude – after winning a race, he often disrespected his competitors, asserting that they never had a chance. Because of his skills and his attitude, he is respected by some, but hated by others. Jimmy began to travel from city to city, often hitchhiking, to hook up with the local parkour scene and get in some races, winning the majority of them. Eventually, despite his young age, he decided to take a break from the urban scene, buying a ticket to Hawaii to check out the more laid-back social environment present. He wasn’t there for long before he heard of the party scene on Lanai Island, and he decided there was no better place to stay while he was in Hawaii.
    Personality: Jimmy is cocky and self-assured. A free-running race champion in various cities, he is well-known amongst the parkour community, respected for his skills, but disliked for his attitude. Jimmy is dismissive of the skills of other free runners, as he continually beats them, this is the attitude that gets him in trouble with others. He’ll act tough, and is quick to back up his claims in a race, but if pushed to a physical fight, he quickly backs down, as he is neither skilled in hand-to-hand, nor inclined to violence. A hit with the ladies, at least initially; if one takes the time to truly get to know him, they’ll learn that his attitude is largely a mask for insecurity, and evidence of a need for approval. At heart he’s a good person; he’ll help out a person in need. However, he’s still young and immature, and has to learn true confidence and respect for others.
    Advantages: Parkour, Fast Running
    Flaws (optional): No combat skills to speak of; insecurity regarding anything other than his parkour and running skills.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character is good. I'll get you into the game in a bit. I want to try something first.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, no worries. Look me up on AIM/MSN/whatever, whenever.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Should have you in soon. See the PMs I sent you.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

I hope this works this time. Last time I signed up I failed so here you go.

Name: Jonathan Ruth

Picture/description:

Background (at least why you came to the island): While in the military he met a woman and they married and lived together for 2 years then After the divorce of his last wife he comes to the island to relive stress and to find a new woman of girlfriend of his own.

Personality: Likes to gamble, talk to girls, and relax
    Advantages (2): A great sniper, good with a pistols, almost silent
    Flaws (optional): Anger issues, gets in trouble a lot

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I blend those first two advantages together it'll do! Basic, but I like him. I'll shoot you a PM soon about getting into the game.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Name: Glass Skrekko

Picture/description: Click image for larger version

Name:	2007_Part_5___Nightmare_by_Nerois.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	35304

Background: Unknown. Glass suffered massive amnesia due to a blow to the head when the vessel carrying him was downed. The only thing he knew upon waking was, *looking around* "I'm shipwrecked." PM me if you need details, I don't want to toss out nay spoilers SS. You'll like this I think.

Personality: Unstable. He's extremely cynical, because all he can remember is pain. Years of it. Nothing specific, just prolonged agony in his past life. He just wants someone who won't hurt him, but ironically is afraid to trust anyone, seeing them as a threat. Unsure of anything, and with the world around him seeming to always fall apart, Glass is breaking piece by piece.

Advantages:
    Mental Breakdown: I can describe in full SS so we can make sure it's not overly unbalanced. This ability registers when he starts losing sanity. I'll type in gradual color progression(text will be green when stable, progressing to red or possibly black at the worst) to show in post his mental state. Consume Karma like popcorn if he gets too delirious, but in return makes him extremely dangerous.

Weapon: A hidden 9" blade that slings out the top of his right glove(the left is just heavily weighted). Razor sharp, ad serrated. He keeps it away at all times, unless losing sanity or in combat.

Flaws: Mental Degradation: The longer he is stressed, depressed, unsafe, worried, or angered, as well as uncertain, his sanity plummets. This in turn drains his Karma, which can ultimately lead to quick death.

I'm really looking forward to joining this RP, just PM me SS if there's any problems with my char. I'm aiming to add some strange, yet interesting flavor with this char.
    Last edited by Tigris; 12-02-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors *skin crawls*

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright, that looks interesting Tigris. I think I'll start you with Spawn and than blend in a couple others, and probably merge with Gaz.

I'll get a PM out in a bit.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Alexandria Donovan
    Picture/description: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/pho...23-480-324.jpg
    Background: An orphan who just decided to take a break from reality.

Personality: Independent, strong-willed and a street-smart. She's been an orphan ever since a car accident where she lost her parents and she was only a few days old then, she had never felt the love of a family and now that she has grown up and left the orphange she just wants someone to teach her what it is to love and be loved, but she doesn't trust people very easily.
    Advantages: Can be very protective and is great when it comes to outsmarting people.
    Flaws: Hates being told what to do and gets angry easily.

NPCs She knows: None.

I know it's short but I just don't want to give out much about the character.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The character looks fun! If you want to share more about her without showing everyone, feel free to Shoot me a PM.

Though "protective" is more of a personality trait than an advantage, so you could pick another one.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, in case I get somebody new or something reading character sheets, Onna and I did finalize her character prior to her starting.

Here's that info for reference.

Background:

She was originally born to a well-known family in Eastern Europe, the Donovans. But when the car accident happened she lost everything, their name in society, wealth and most of all her parents. She was taken to an orphanage by her uncle whom didn’t want to take care of her; by getting rid of her he got their property. Since no one in the orphanage knew who she really is they just treated her like every other child, bullied, misunderstood and most of all ignored by all. But while growing up she just ignored them too, she has her own world, a world where she listens to no one and follows her heart. Now you may think it’s not normal for a kid to not socialize with the others, but for her she got her hands full with other beings; if you could call what she sees beings. You see the accident caused her to see things, things we normally try to avoid seeing or if we could help it believe they didn’t exist at all. Yes, she sees ghosts; not the normal ghouls and stuff just souls of the dead, a floating transparent soul that’s stuck in the real world. No she is not like I see dead people – reaction more like Oh hey, are you new? Sarcastic she is, but that’s what kept her from freaking out all the time. With all these things happening to her life she grew up just fine, like every teenage girl who reaches her 20s she starts realizing she’s lonely. Since she is of age she gets to leave the orphanage and live her own life like every other adult. She starts with a vacation to a faraway place she have heard from a stranger - Lanai Island. She doesn’t expect much out of it, but she does hope to find someone special or good enough to not ignore her.

Personality:

Independent, strong-willed, protective and a street-smart. You know what people say when your clothes reflect who you are, well she believes that; for her, her outfits reflect how she feels everyday so she makes it a habit to make a statement out of her clothes.

Advantages:

Outsmarts people most of the time; sees and communicates with dead people (Can you count that as an advantage?)

Flaws:

A hot-head(sometimes) who hates people who tells her what and what not to do.

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Pheonix Vitalis

Appearance: Standing at 5"6, with long fire-red hair and alluring green eyes. Pheonix isn`t the typical type of woman one would find in a heated fight. With long, toned legs and trim figure, many people do under estimate her ability and strength. She wears a variety of grecian style dresses, however when in combat, she is a bit of a minimalist to allow swift movements. Though she carries her sword, and a wrist guards to deflect attacks. For an image of > Pheonix

Background: Pheonix has heard rumors of this Island and has persuaded her father upon allowing her to stay. Pheonix comes from a strong bloodline of Greecian nobility, her family name holds high respect on the battle field. Ever since she has been able to hold a sword, she has been in training all her life to one day, earn her father's blessing to take his place as the first woman to take command of the Hellenic Army. Thus being, Pheonix having skills in military formation, and her personal preference of; combination of Sword and hand to hand combat.

Personality: Well spoken and head strong. This woman knows what she wants, and will stop at almost nothing to achieve her goal. She lives strongly by the Hellenic motto "Freedom stems from Valor". She can be a little 'snobby' to those she does not know very well, but this is just to keep people from getting close. However, she is very loyal and caring to those she care and loves the most, her father being the one to top that list.

Advantages: Weapon & Good instincts

Flaw: She can be a little full of herself (Ego), and extremely bossy (Commanding)

NPCs he knows: None??
    Last edited by Armageddon; 01-16-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, mechanically the characters fine, and she seems like fun. A bit...odd with the military bit, but officers can be a bit excentric, and family connections might reasonably make a huge difference in Greece.

Also, "Greece" approves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	163_22f0117ecb0426c9f69ea400754c65ce.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	37097

I'll work on getting you in.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    I'd like to. But I'm giving it significant thought. It'd kinda bug me if it crashed and burned. There were a couple successful RPGs back when this forum was newer, before the current killing field times, and their sequels bombed.

I find people get reluctant to be the new player in an older game, and my experience here says I need to keep the new players cycling in. So I'm giving it some thought. I'm also thinking about what time of year to start it, since summer tends to be so brutal.
    IwannabeinitIwannabeinit!!!
    Kiii!~

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Name: Sai Trinity

Picture/description: h

Click image for larger version

Name:	curseofthegodshighelf.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	38839

Background: Sai grew up with three older brothers, one little sister, and her mom. She lives in an apartment in Boston, and works as a martial art instructor. she paints and draws in her free time, and shes trying to figure out what to do with her life. she came here to get away from her boring life and came alone.

Personality: strong willed, Tough, doesnt like to be ordered around, she likes to do the ordering. nice, clever, has a soft spot for animals and doesnt trust people easily.

Advantages: common sense, extra karma, martial arts.

Flaws: afraid of blood, afraid of the dark, doesnt like being alone.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your character looks like fun frostbite

They are functionally ready to play, and I think I know where I want to put you into the game, I'm just looking for a post from Machinehead or Rogue and than I'll tie you into that.

Now a nit on the advantages, you're only supposed to start with two advantages, and you don't get more right away for having disadvantages.

Rather you either get points faster for interesting disadvantages or if a disadvantage features heavily in the RP than at that point I'd give you an extra advantage for it.

As the game has a gone a ways I'm up for being quicker with awarding that.
    Therefore lets go with common sense either the extra karma or martial art as the other.

Even if you don't have the martial art advantage right away, you're still free to describe your character as being skilled in it, I just won't add the value in when I make rolls just yet. (Maybe your character is a little out of sorts and off their game right now)

But if your disadvantages make enough difference or you earn enough points I'll just add that right back in.

If you're wondering yes some other players already have more than two advantages as they've been playing a while. However your character is considered to start healthy and with full karma. In contrast characters that have been around a while tend to be low on karma and injured.

Rogue's character very nearly died, and a couple characters have gotten killed.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Very interesting; I have yet to go through and read the entire RP thus far. I really should...I know, heh ^.^"" But wow; which characters died? And what page(s) did Rogue's almost die? Interesting...(heh, Glass seems to be pushing it, though I have more risks up his sleeve if you couldn't tell haha)

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

Oh goodness, I've been checking this thread every day and I just recently saw this! I cant believe i havent noticed your response, I'm very sorry. I was a tad bit confused on the advantage and disadvantage part. Alright, Id like my character to have Martial arts and extra karma, if you will. Ill try and read up on the last few posts to see where everyone is, if that's okay, and then ill start posting!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay, normally I'm quick but works been crazy the last day or so.

Anyway I'll shoot you a PM to get you into the game ai.

@Tigris.

Oh boy, it'd take a while to track down the exact pages. Let's see, who has gone down so far. LBs main, one of his NPCs, Hax's character, Hollow Ichego's character, and raycaptains character (though the last two still had some karma and could have used it to stay alive). Lots of damage all around. Rogues character had some very nasty wounds, though Machineheads got a doctor for a character and did a pretty good patch up job.

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

::waves his hand wildly:: My character very nearly died, too! :-D

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Damn, I forgot about Hax. He died? I thought he turned into an owl. I went missing for that whole portion, didn't even know what was going on.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Damn, I forgot about Hax. He died? I thought he turned into an owl. I went missing for that whole portion, didn't even know what was going on.
    You have a number of options should your character die. One of which is to come back as a guardian spirit in animal form, he selected owl. LB chose to be a ghost. HOllow Ichigo also selected guardian spirit.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Name-Charles Cunningham
    Picture/description-Standing at around 5'8", he has short, dirty blonde, unruly hair with a short tail in the back. He has green eyes, and has a small scar cutting across the right side of his face. He usually has an apathetic expression on his face. He's wearing an open green trench coat, with a black long-sleeved T-shirt on, and grey cargo pants. He wears a simple chain necklace that has the 9 pointed star of the Ba'hai faith.
    Age-23
    Background-Born to Kevin and Molly Stevenson, Charles has had a life dominated mostly by down moments. As a young child, his father was abusive to both him and his mother. At five years old, his mother finally got the courage to divorce his father, but it would not be the last time they saw him. Two years later, his mother met his future stepfather, Ollie Cunningham, and a year later not only would they marry, but his little sister Jenny would be born.
    Ollie would be the person to get him into Kendo, which he would eventually be incredibly greatful for, as practicing it would help him get through most of his bad days after school. He was made fun of and picked on alot because he tended to stick to himself. He never really bothered to find out why they singled him out, and this would help him to eventually become very apathetic towards others.
    At the age of twelve, his family moved from Wisconsin to California. He'd held no hopes of not being made fun of, though at his new school it was usually due to his avoidance of drugs and alcohol. four years later would be a day he would never forget.
    The day his mother left.
    Their had always been a part of her that was upset about leaving Kevin, but for some reason one day she just up and left, saying that Kevin needed her. He never heard or knew anything beyond that, but it devastated him. If it wasn't for the fact that Ollie had stayed and continued being their step-father, he had a feeling he would have withdrawn from the world. Instead, he began to focus almost solely on his own well being. He knew Ollie very well, but he couldn't be certain that he wouldn't do the same thing. After all, hadn't he known his mother his entire life?
    At the age of twenty, Ollie told him that a friend of his was opening a Kendo on Lanai Island, and needed instructors. Using the savings he'd made with his part-time job, he accepted the offer, taking the chance to go on his own and not have the worries of being at home.
    3 years of teaching Kendo later, an aquintance of his at the Dojo gave him a weekend pass for the Manele Bay Resort. Not having anything better to do, he took the oppurtunity, figuring it'd be better than spending another weekend watching the same old shows and movies.
    Personality-Somewhat of a loner due to his past as a child and as a teenager, he is also generally apathetic to the problems of others. However, there are the occasionally people he opens up to. The number of them could be counted on one hand.
    Advantages-15 years of Kendo, Katanna
    Flaws-Tends to think of self first, trust issues, favors his right side in attacks
    NPC-Ollie, his step-father. Back in Cali. Jenny, his half-sister, back in Cali. Orlando, owner of the Dojo he teaches at.

Finally got it posted, but am currently using a library comp, so I don't know how soon I'll be able to be active in the RP sunny.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well the character is cool and detailed (eerily so)

Though animereality hasn't posted yet... I'll send you a PM about jumping in when I'm sure of where that would be.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information