AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

No worries, fixed.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright looks good. Any preferences on your part who you might like to RP with. You could select a specific group and I'd try and integrate you there.

Or you could select between joining a completely new group (starting with no undead around), joining some of the pretty new people who have only been posting for a little while, joining an older group, solo posting with me for a bit and than joining some others, or just waiting to see what I come up with.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I have no real preference. I'm still new to it so just throw us in what ever group you think would be easiest and I'll get the hang of it eventually.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kamui Jun

Appearance: Well you could at least say he walks in with an appearance you'll never forget. His hair is cut short and naturally flows in the wind looking messy somewhat like bed hair. His naturally bright blond locks are dyed a greenish blueish turquoise color. He's usually seen wearing a blue and white striped biohazard tank top and a pair of tight ripped jeans. He's got a colorful tribal tattoo on his right shoulder and wrist. His eyes are a vibrant sea blue and his nails are painted red. And he tends to wear a red and white choker or a black choker with a cross. His shoes are usually a pair of blue converse. His secondary outfit is a black t-shirt with red cargo pants and black boots. He doesn't wear this as often. He tends to wear the first more.[as seen in picture]
    Reference images explain how he looks exactly.[except the wings no wings]

Personality: He is a very reserved individual. Despite his outlandish looks that get him big attention, he's very quiet. He seems to be off in his own head and is known for mumbling junk. He's usually seen with his headphones on jamming to his music. Well he makes no motion that he is jamming. He likes to write oddly enough. He can be snooty and somewhat rebellious at times. He's known for being a bit of a grump as if he were awaken from a deep sleep all the time. People expect him to be this punk guy. But he's intelligent, can read, and appears smart.

History:
    "You need to stop being so ridiculous and get a job,"
    Is what they kept telling him. His parents, not the biggest or the richest family. But they were still well known business people. His father knew everyone and his mother knew all the models. They weren't big mainstream family in the news, but big you know a guy who knows a guy.
    Girls at school always had the hots for him. He didn't know why, it could have been the big cash sign he had behind his head. Or maybe they genuinely liked him for the way he looked. He kept telling them he was an artist a writer. But they told him he was ridiculous.
    There thought of ridiculous landed him on this island. In some fancy hotel there was suppose to be a big business meeting going on. Dad would use his name to get him in good with some people and they tried him out and hire him because they were afraid of his dad. That's how these things work at least.

Advantages:

Intuition- tends to get a gut feeling here and there when certain situations are going to occur. He can't tell the future, but he sorta gets bad feelings in certain places.

Common Sense- he tends to use his brain more so than most people think he would. They see someone like him and just assume he's some big kid who doesn't use his mind.

Flaws:

Impulsive- he can be impulsive when he sees other people in danger. He can tend to bypass all his feelings and thoughts.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright character looks good. I think I even know how I want to add you in. I'll shoot you a PM.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Name: Heath Price

Picture/description: Heath is an anime fan who has taken up job as lifeguard on the resort. He is rather muscular and strives to be "Gar as possible". He is hot-blooded, goofy, and is allergic to honey. He is most largely known for his masculine 'bromance'.

Background: Heath came to the island when he was 24, and has remained only started living much closer to the resort due to financial problems.
    Personality: Honorable, hot-blooded, somewhat simple-minded. Dislikes liars.
    Advantages

Physical condition - Heath is athletic and has excellent health condition, as well as an adapted immune system from his three years being on the resort.

Extra karma - Heath saving people from drowning, and following a... 'uniquely strict' moral code allows him to have more karma.
    Flaws

Oblivious - Heath is somewhat oblivious to his surroundings, his observative and perceptive skills are sub-par as a result.

(? Is there any problem? I see the recluse has already been done, so I went with a more original approach. Was that all right, Sunnyside?)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post
    Name: Heath Price

Picture/description: Heath is an anime fan who has taken up job as lifeguard on the resort. He is rather muscular and strives to be "Gar as possible". He is hot-blooded, goofy, and is allergic to honey. He is most largely known for his masculine 'bromance'.

Background: Heath came to the island when he was 24, and has remained only started living much closer to the resort due to financial problems.
    Personality: Honorable, hot-blooded, somewhat simple-minded. Dislikes liars.
    Advantages

Physical condition - Heath is athletic and has excellent health condition, as well as an adapted immune system from his three years being on the resort.

Extra karma - Heath saving people from drowning, and following a... 'uniquely strict' moral code allows him to have more karma.
    Flaws

Oblivious - Heath is somewhat oblivious to his surroundings, his observative and perceptive skills are sub-par as a result.

(? Is there any problem? I see the recluse has already been done, so I went with a more original approach. Was that all right, Sunnyside?)
    Looks good. And I appreciate the variety. Actually the people in this game have been pretty good. But in my last one the majority of characters had reclusive or other social anxiety disorder type personalities/flaws.

Anyway unless you object I'd like to start you with Doll and miniPhil (you can see their characters above).

They just started in the game, and only have a couple posts each, you could read them
    (start with
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2458369
    and than just skip posts from other people to read them all quickly).

But you don't have to, you could just see them/run into them and go from there. I'd encourage reading their posts though as it paints the scene somewhat. I'm thinking maybe your character could have been out snorkeling in the evening near the rocks by the beach, going for a walk by that beach (which is in the northwest corner of the island), or hiking in the woods.

You could either have seen miniphils character on the beach and worried that he'd been injured, just go over to be friendly, or have some issue of your own (wanting to ask for directions because you don't go to that side of the island much, got a cramp while swimming, etc).

Actually how experienced are you with RPing? If you're a bit shy you could just establish your character in the area and see if one of them will initiate an interaction with you.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

I'm quite aware of Roleplay, actually. Thank you for the concern, though. I haven't it done in awhile, so I hope my posts are approving.

I'll go introduce Heath now.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Is it to late to sign up?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Is it to late to sign up?
    Nope. You'll notice the last guy only signed up a couple weeks ago.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alright then. I think I will join.

Name: Ragna the Bloodedge
    Race: Dhampir
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Date of Birth: March 3
    Weight: 172 lbs
    Height: 6'1"
    Blood Type: B
    Drive Name: Soul Eater
    Astral Heat: Black Onslaught
    Apperance:

Backgorund: When he was young, Ragna lived in a church with his younger siblings Jin and Saya, and was watched over by the sister of one of the Six Heroes. At some point, Saya became very ill and Ragna decided to look after her, and in turn spending less time with his brother. Jin eventually grew jealous of Saya for being able to spend a lot of time with Ragna, and he began to hate her.
    Soon after Saya became sick, the church was burnt down by Jin and Terumi Yuuki, who also cut off one of Ragna's arms and kidnapped Saya. At some point, Ragna was bitten by a vampire, which turned his right eye red (causing him to become heterochromic) and turned his previously blonde-hair white. He was later found by Jubei of the Six Heroes where he proceeded to train Ragna on how to control the power of his newly acquired Azure Grimoire which replaced his lost arm, repeatedly stated although the item was a part of him now, the power was not his to command yet. For the next few years, Jubei trained Ragna to control the power of the Azure, being periodically watched by Rachel, who requested Jubei to take care of him. During the time, he met Taokaka as a child. When his training was at last complete, Ragna had finally come to the decision to depart on his journey. But before the three would part ways, Jubei took Ragna to the burnt down church and handed Ragna two items once belonging to a hero named 'Bloodedge': his jacket and the Blood Scythe. Feeling the weight of the man that gave hope to the world and the Six Heroes, Ragna finally takes off, his training now complete.

Weapons: Ragna is one of the more powerful individuals in the world of Blazblue. Having been trained by Jubei, the strongest creature alive himself, Ragna possesses incredible fighting skills enough to take down a squad of the NOL. Thanks to Rachel's vampire bite, Ragna has been given incredible seithr powers. His elemental affinity is darkness. This comes in the form summoning parts the Black Beast to attack such as a pointed jaw, claws and a wing. He also has the ability to transform his entire body into a creature of pure darkness to devastate his foes.
    His weapon of choice is the Blood-Scythe, a weapon capable of sucking the life out of its wielder's enemies with each strike and adding it to the user. The Blood-Scythe initially takes on the form of a giant sword with a giant slab of metal resembling a blade. The weapon can change into a scythe-like weapon to effectively steal more energy from the foe through his Drive, Soul Eater. One of the main reasons Ragna is hunted down is because of his possession of the Azure Grimoire (alternatively called Blazblue), an incredibly powerful form of Armagus sought out by many. Ragna uses this to enter a more powerful state known as Blood Kain, enveloping him in a dark aura that doubles his attack power at the cost of his life energy. After absorbing Nu's soul (and becoming complete as a result), Ragna gains access to the Idea Engine, gaining untold amounts of power that far exceed even Hazama.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Jin Kisaragi
    Race: Human
    Birthplace: England
    Date of Birth: February 14
    Weight: 134 lbs
    Height: 5'8"
    Drive Name: Frost Bite
    Astral Heat:Rengoku Hyouya (Arctic Dungeon)
    Description:

Background: When Jin was a little boy, he was very dependant on his older brother, Ragna, for affection and constantly pestered him to play with him. He saw his sister Saya as an obstacle of getting his brother's attention and constantly bullied her in retaliation. Eventually, Ragna decided to look after the sickly Saya and distanced himself from Jin, thus increasing his jealousy.
    It was then Terumi Yuuki entered Jin's life and told him about The Black Beast, that it would be born from Ragna, and that he is destined to destroy it. Deciding that his brother must pay for his ignorance, and to get rid of the obstacle between them, Saya, Jin left Terumi to do as he pleased, including burning the church where they stayed and murdering their caretaker. When Ragna arrived, he only watched in shock as Terumi cut off his arm, and kidnapped Saya. Jin later vanished from Ragna's life, and apparently his memory of that incident was blocked off.
    Jin was later adopted to the high-esteemed Kisaragi family. With his talents, he rose up in the ranks of the NOL and was given the Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa, but his other siblings never trusted him, thinking that he only got his ranks due to his adoption. Indeed, Jin himself felt completely empty even after being showered with awards and ranks (which included the stopping of the Ikaruga Civil War). When the rumors of the Grim Reaper arose, Jin felt a sudden urge to meet him, which caused him to abandon his post and head to Kagutsuchi to find out about the Reaper.
    When it turns out to be Ragna, Jin became ecstatic to meet his beloved brother and his psychosis caused him to be eager to kill him and fulfill his destiny.

Weapon: Jin proves his elite status in the NOL with his exceptional skills on the battlefield. Wielding the Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa, Jin controls the element of ice, wielding it with such efficiency that he is able to shape the ice he creates into different forms such as a series of blades and is able to propel himself on one (affectionately named by fans as 'Ice Car'). His swordsmanship as well as his powers rival and contrasts that of his brother Ragna. While Ragna fights with savage, powerful blows, Jin's style is elegant (although it should be noted that the damage output on Jin's attacks are considerably powerful like Ragna), which strangely polarizes his own personality affected by the Yukianesa.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Arakune (Currently), Lotte Carmine (Formerly)
    Race: Unknown (previously human)
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Date of Birth: Unknown
    Weight: 5~1000kg
    Height: 20~200cm
    Blood Type: Unknown
    Drive Name: Crimson
    Astral Heat: n to infinity
    Appearance:

Background: A black blob-like creature with a white mask who formerly worked alongside Tager and Litchi in Sector Seven. He is formerly a human named "Lotte Carmine". After an attempt to study the Boundary, due to his inferiority complex over Kokonoe's genius, he became what he is today, now housing innumerable insects with his now-blobby body and thriving on knowledge. His horrible condition has rendered him virtually insane and lacking any reliable memory, as well as distorting his speech to near incoherency - most of his dialogue consists of gibberish, insane laughter and tortured screaming. (But it seems that only Litchi understand his words.)
    His dialogue between many characters, as well as his Arcade Mode ending, suggest that it was the power and knowledge he obtained from the Boundary that gradually turned him into what he is, and notably (according to his Arcade Mode ending) he doesn't seem to have noticed that he's changed, and to him, his bizarre speech is completely normal. He seems to not understand why others can't understand him, creating a crude mask for himself thinking it would allow others to understand what he's saying.

Weapons:Stepping into the Boundary has transformed Arakune into a black, amorphous creature. Added with his erratic nature makes him a difficult opponent to overcome. He is able to dive into the ground as a puddle and sink into the ground to avoid attacks and render himself invisible to enemy detection until he is struck. His gooey body encompasses a swarm of poisonous insects that swarm around his opponents. His body also contains a bundle of bones which he can shapeshift for a variety of melee attacks or shape it into a cannon that can fire a concentrated beam of dark energy.
    How are all of these?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hurm. Alright, it's like this. Someday, I'm going to run a sequel to my last RPG, Magic Mixer. And when I do that, I'll shoot you a PM so you can add these characters right in.

However they don't fit for this game. Read the first post in this thread and give character generation another try. I hope you do

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OKay I will look right now.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    OKay I will look right now.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Someday, I'm going to run a sequel to my last RPG, Magic Mixer.
    Did I hear sequel to Magic Mixer someday? *stares like a puppy at Sunnyside*

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princely Dreaming Doll View Post
    Did I hear sequel to Magic Mixer someday? *stares like a puppy at Sunnyside*
    I'd like to. But I'm giving it significant thought. It'd kinda bug me if it crashed and burned. There were a couple successful RPGs back when this forum was newer, before the current killing field times, and their sequels bombed.

I find people get reluctant to be the new player in an older game, and my experience here says I need to keep the new players cycling in. So I'm giving it some thought. I'm also thinking about what time of year to start it, since summer tends to be so brutal.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:Bryce Caulswell
    Appearance:Bryce is a thin man who is 6'3". He only ways about 145 pounds. He is often seen wearing a suit, but since the infection started wearing a leather duster over a sleeveless red button up shirt. He also wears khakis. He has neat brown hair and hazel eyes. He does not have any facial hair. He also wears a silver watch and a pendant around his neck given to him by his sister on his birthday 3 years before she died.

Background:Bryce came to the island for some relaxation and to play some golf. He has a suite at a hotel reserved for 11 days. He came to the island alone to escape from his problems in work. He is an accountant who is trying to break out into the music industry, as a record producer.

Personality:He is very calm in appearance, but when in stressful situations, he can become worried quickly. He does not like guns as weapons after some trauma as a child. Instead, he uses melee weapons, primarily his golf clubs. Once the infection hit the island, he locked himself in his hotel room with as much food as he could get. While hiding he was developing melee weapons, including a strong club comprised of 5 golf clubs and a lance made from a coat rack and knives. After running out of supplies he put his weapons in his golf bag and set off to try and find a way home.

Advantages:
    Melee weapon specialist

Disadvantages:
    Tenses around guns. He becomes more nervous than usual.

What do you think. Is this good? Should I add more?
    Last edited by brolyx74; 09-02-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Name: Jillia Hawkke

Picture/description:
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...rea7_super.jpg

Background: After being suspended in her job as an investigative journalist, she decided she needed a break. So she took the time and flew to Manele Bay Resort, in Lanai.

Personality: Jillia tends to be calm and collected when faced in chaotic or dangerous situations. Streetwise, doesn't talk much, but is known to be cocky when dealing with people, especially when it has something to do with her job. She always unconsciously talks to herself. She's good with a gun that is because one of her hobbies is target shooting - believing that the skill might come in handy, especially in her line of work.

Advantages: Sneaky/stealthy, tracking skills

Flaws: Refuses to drive - 4 years ago, her mother and younger sister died in a car accident where she was the one driving, blaming herself until now. She promised herself never to drive a car and she never did ever since.
    Tends to break down when exposed to blinding light - the last thing she saw in the accident.

NPCs: none
    Last edited by Ellxeeva; 09-02-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara

Character looks good! I'll give the weapons he created credit for being particularily good, and thus fit the "weapons" advantage, which would be his second advantage.

@Ellxeeva

I quite like the character! But only two advantages please.

In any case I've shot out some PMs to current players. Once I get responses I'll intergrate you into the game. Hopefully this will happen tomorrow

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Oops, sorry. Fixed it. ^_^'

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm glad you like my character. Can't wait to have him in the game

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arrangments made and PMs sent.

Lemmi know if you two need any help!

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:Ignatius Peabody Nobel
    Appearance:5'11" Short Dirty Blonde Hair. He wears dirty clothes and overalls.
    Background:Growing up in East Western Tennimissouri, Ignatius has always been on a farm. His only experience with cities and big towns is from watching tv. He had no siblings growing up, so he has had to do most of his work all on his own. Because of this he has become quite strong. After saving up for years, he planned on going to New York City for a vacation. Unfortunately, he accidently bought the wrong ticket and ended up going to the island. He however, thinks he is in NYC nand doesn't realize the error.
    Personality:He is just a country boy at heart, though he does marvel at the hustle and bustle of the city. He can be slow sometimes, but is overall a good person.
    Advantages:Great with a pitchfork and shotgun.
    Flaws:Can be a little stupid.
    Last edited by brolyx74; 10-06-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh my. That's pretty short, but looks to be a good bit of fun.

Should I take it that his advantages are Strength and a "rough and tumble" sort of combat proficiancy?

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you need me to add more than I'll try to think of something. Yeah, I guess you could say those are his advantages.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information