AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character looks good so long as Nix is a regular sort of person as opposed to an armed combat soldier kind of fellow.

I'll shoot you a PM about adding you in.

Also, I didn't know there was a color called "maya"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-10-2010 at 10:52 PM.

i'll paint hell red Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Mαrii's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 11:16 PM
    Threads

Tehehe, yes, Nix is a regular.
    & it's a color called maya blue.
    It's a really pretty color~ n__n
    986C37F3-FAC0-7280-A1C2-E7CA78F48D01

Member Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 10:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Duo de Thanatos

Likes being called Pepper

Picture/description: Image

He generally wears light clothing, a casual button shirt, with tan shorts of some sort with suspenders. And tan hiking boots.

Background: Why not? Islands are fun and fun are islands. They have crazy beaches, super rides, and amazing places to visits. Volcanoes, animals, zoos, amusement parks, city, and food. Who doesn't like to travel? Duo/Pepper came here to relax, travel, and have fun. Like everyone else who would come to an island.

Personality: A friendly gentle kind of person. He also can tend to get scared easily, but for the most part he easy to get along with. He's curious and enjoys having fun. He's into music and likes paintings and seems to be a wildly passionate and creative person. Another main reason he came to the islands was for inspiration. He loves, food, travel, and all sorts of fun activities.

Advantages:

Intuition

Perceptive

Flaws:

Curiosity- Despite being a highly intuitive person, his curiosity can lead him astray and into danger despite his feelings.

Kindness- His kindness can be a flaw when it comes down to who to trust and who not to. He literally doesn't follow the rule stranger danger.

Escalaphobia- [yes a real phobia] its the fear of escalators and all though that seems weird. Its the only thing stopping this go getter nature of his.
    Last edited by Mirun; 04-26-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character looks good. I'll shoot you a PM about getting you into the game.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

name: Kyle Shimoto
    role: medic/herbal cook
    quote: "well... i have my bow and gun... my friends are dead and im being chased by a green scaley monster who wont stop til either im dead or its dead... im sorry i dragged you into this..."
    appearence:
    Clothing: blue shirt, blue shorts, black straps with Camo arrow case and a Cyan pouch strapped to the straps, yellow and black shoes, black forehead protecter.
    body: medium build, Cyan eyes, brown hair, and a medium tan.
    Bio: A very secretive boy whom there is not much information about. He is a very smart but strong kid. He can cook herbs for healing and enhancing abilitys as well as free run with the use of his strength and hooked arrow. He doesnt have much of a history except the fact that he lives in the city with his mother and often has flash backs about his father, His father is now deceased. His bow is called the Naota Shimoto which he named after his father. He color codes each of his herbal pills to match each purpase.
    red: strength
    purple: range
    orange: person who has this rubbed on his wound the wound will be prevented from being infected (not by virus but by a regular infection)
    green: antivirus (herb for this is very rare)
    he also has a good arsonal consisting of his bow and arrows, and a survival knife. No further data detected on Kyle Shimoto.
    advantage:
    1. Able to free run with his hooked arrow for swinging to normally unreachable places.
    2. Can enhance his strength, aim from distance, heal other peoples wounds with a herb mix, cure the virus.
    disadvantage:
    1. Afraid of spiders.
    2. If anyone eats 2 or more herbal pills in a hour period, that person will die if he doesnt take a vaccine within a hour, which of course he does not know how to make.
    3. Being chased often (for example the monster he calls hunter).
    4. needs a japanese herb crusher to mix herbs.
    inventory: bow, arrowsX10, hooked arrow, herb/first aid kit, orange-red pills X5. green pillX1, survival knife.
    Npcs known: his mother (away and kept away on buisness) his father (flashbacks only), and friends mia and lin (both killed by "the hunter")
    alittle about the herbs: colorful herbs can be found in the forests on the island and will be dangerous to find however being there appeal he can find them in flower shops and flowerpots around the island which are hard to get to.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome Kylesico912.

If I ever run another RP on this forum I'll be a sequel to Magic Mixer or something like that and you'll be able to do all that and more.

However this game has characters that at least start without supernatural abilities. At least fully realized supernatural abilities. And most don't even have combat abilities or decent weapons. Give it a try, I think you might find you like the format.

Now the background can actually fit, and may prove interesting.

While a bow and handgun are two weapons, you have given yourself limited amounts of ammo with each. So that's fine actually under the "weapon" advantage.

The pills are...interesting. What would be acceptable is that your character makes the pills using some old mystic methods, however while he may perceive his strength or aim improve after taking one, up until now they haven't actually done anything. Like may traditional herbal medicines these days in real life.

However, on the island things are getting a bit different, initially they'll still not actually do anything, however in time....

How does that sound?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Im was doing the easy thing and be creative at first and work my way down. I deleted some things, edited orange pill and made it into a mix, save the handgun maybe for later if i find one on a dead officer, and added two more disadvantages to combat the very good advantages. so how is he now?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Im was doing the easy thing and be creative at first and work my way down. I deleted some things, edited orange pill and made it into a mix, save the handgun maybe for later if i find one on a dead officer, and added two more disadvantages to combat the very good advantages. so how is he now?
    Normally I don't credit disadvantages toward gaining more advantages. That practice...has some issues. Instead I'd been giving out additional player points or possibly an extra advantage later in the game if the disadvantage actually came into play.

However the game has been going a while so I think I might do things differently with your hunter.

In this case you'd get the "mana" advantage you need to actually get your pills to do something. They wouldn't have been truely effective earlier, but after strange things started happening (I'll fill you in before you post) your character may have noticed that they produced much more notable effects.

However the hunter will be coming...oh yes...

How does that sound?

Note that by having a combat oriented supernatural ability and a weapon you have something many characters don't.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah maybe i should have mentioned that he hates fighting up close and personal and that the strength pill for what i had in mind would have been for getting rid of objects that stand in his way...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Yeah maybe i should have mentioned that he hates fighting up close and personal and that the strength pill for what i had in mind would have been for getting rid of objects that stand in his way...
    Meaning that the strength pill is meant to be potent but of very short duration? That'd be fine.

If the above confused you, I'm saying that because it's later in teh game and some people have them now, I'd be willing to let you start with a third advantage that lets you do something supernatural (actually have your pills work). However I'd control the hunter, and they'd become a genuine threat to spring on you at some point.

If that's fine than we're probably good to go. Though you can give yourself a more arrows than that if you don't also have a gun. Most modern back quivers only carry ten arrows though they're easy to reach, but you could have three dozen more in a backpack that you can dig out when you get a chance, plus the grapple arrow.

That sound good?

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

(Tell me if this is not ok if not I'll change it)
    Name: Dante vale

Picture: (note he has emerald green eyes picture may not show)

Age 25

Background: When Dante was six both his parents disappeared without a trace no one know what happened to them Dante was sent to live with his uncle in the UK who served in the SAS when Dante arrive his uncle began to teach him everything he knew he also tock a interested in learn how to fighting with swords become a student of a private sword master and become one him self at 15 he then meet Rei Hayabusa they both trained together becoming close friends but. After finishing secondary school he join the army losing contact with Rei at 16 two year late he became part of the SAS using what his uncle had taught him he quickly became unravelled at firearms,hand to hand combat,explosive, covert OP, expert at foreign languages,he developed a keen eye as well a great slid of hand always comes in handy when pick pocket are around or stealing fatal intel and great leadership skills after his uncle die Dante left his military live behind to find peace in this world he came to the Island to have fun and relax.

personality: Dante is a optimist in live despite everything that has happened to him, he like making conversation, he tries helping people with problems in live, he always come to peoples cries or screams for help even complete strangers, always there for people when the need a shoulder to cry on, loves practical joke, a outgoing sorter guy, he intelligent he had aced all of his exams, he is wise from his past experience and being combat hardened by the army taught that the elements are his greatest allies, he is incredibly lucky from surviving mostly everything from explosions to gun shot that nearly hit him he dons't push his luck most of the time, he's always tries to cheer people up if there ever down, great with kids does his best to make them happy, dons't approve of bullying or unfair fights, loves to charm the ladies, he try his best to get along with everyone he meets, he tends to try and get to know people real side, dons't brag about his past, pushes him self to new limits and always trying to improve his skill, trains every morning for a hour and a hour before he goes to sleep also to past time, he dons't like bring up the past, he always friendly, always welling to do people favours, only call in favours when he truly need help, easily earn peoples trust, he is incredibly strong willed never cracks under pressure never gives up or aloes people to control him, when people he cares about are endanger there is nothing he won't do to save them or aloe to stop him even if it kill him to get them to safety, sometimes think out load but very rarely, never lets anyone get a way with hurting his friends or with insulting them, but when push come to shove he's there for people no matter the cause or odds and always finishes what he starts.

Advantages: Past experience SAS training and has a Japanese Katrina ( made out of monomolecular) he carries it on his back like a ninja would covered by a cloth tired to it so not to the of others draw attention and he wares a watch that sends electric through his body instantly awaking him from anything.

Flaws: He can't seem to let harm come to innocence bystanders, for some reason he can't stand to leave someone that is in danger behind, he sometime throw him self in harm way to save others, and always what's to help people with every little problems they have even when he barely knows them.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

(okay this my suck because this is first time doing this, if i need to change something just give a shout)

Name: Cressida Royo ( Royo for short )

Picture:

Background: At the age of 4 Cressida Royo lost everything due to a fire that engulfed her home and family. Cressida was raised by a rich guy to be a maid, shortly after showing potential she became a highly train body-guard for the rich guy. She has been trained in the arts of ninjustu and a very experience gunslinger. She came to this island because the rich guy recently pasted away and wanted his ash scattered over the seaside.

Personality: Loves to play jokes on people, can joke about almost anything, doesn't mind walking around naked, easily distracted by herself or what's going on around her, likes masks, bi-sexual, incredibly lucky, plays with peoples boobs, sleeps often, loves thing that are cute, loves turtles, kind, intelligent, Highly Curious, Sarcastic, likes to drink Rum, artistic.

Advantages: Having high senses, speed, agility and hand-eye-coordination. Having big breasts to distract people. ( the picture my not show it but she is a D-cup ) Weapons: Kunais and two desert eagles. ( hidden up her skirt ).

Flaws: Falls asleep often, Curiosity, see something cute she will instantly go towards it.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright Ensifer and Aedan. I think I'll bundle your states stuff into the "weapon" and Ninjitsu advantages respectively (SAS training would obviously be the source for Dante, but would it be reasonable to treat it the same? A combination of skills with lower overal bonuses than specialists. )

Right now most of the older players are posting erratically in the summer. So I think I'd like to put the two of you together as a group. Maybe do some recruiting of other new players.

If that's good I'll shoot you two PMs to get you started.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

Name: Hallow Night

Picture/description:

Picture of her at a Halloween party photo shoot
    (she doesnt really have wings, its just an outfit)

Background: Since she was a young child she was always different from her siblings, her eyes shine a metalic purple and her skin a pale pink.
    As she grew up her Abilities grew and she began to find it hard to hide them. He speed is incredible and the way she moves is like the wind.
    She came to
    Lanai island to get some free time for herself for a change, instead of taking care of siblings.

Personality: kind and gentle, she hates to argue with people and is very sweet. she does have a slight temper at times but tries to hold back.

Advantages:
    Fast, Swift running and movement
    Unique Hearing

Flaws:
    too kind for her own good
    Gullible

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Alright Ensifer and Aedan. I think I'll bundle your states stuff into the "weapon" and Ninjitsu advantages respectively (SAS training would obviously be the source for Dante, but would it be reasonable to treat it the same? A combination of skills with lower overal bonuses than specialists. )

Right now most of the older players are posting erratically in the summer. So I think I'd like to put the two of you together as a group. Maybe do some recruiting of other new players.

yeah sorry about that I got carried away with that the lower overal bonuses seems good. It OK with me with the group thing so what do I do now?

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yer that's okay with me, so what do we do now?

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(I have Ensifer permission to make this character with a joint background. Made by Aedan the demon hunter and Ensifer)

NPC
    Name: Rei Hayabusa

Picture:

Background: Rei move from Japan to England when she was 5 when she arrived she quickly settled into her new home and live when she was 8 she became friends with Cressida Royo ( Royo for short ) shortly after her parents died in a fire for what sort time they had together they became good friends until she was adopted by some rich guy and moved away they keep in contact with each other by the time she became 12 she had become a expert in Martial Art and sword fighting this is when she meet Dante Valle who had just become a sword master the two quickly became friends and trained to gather till Dante joined the army a year later losing all contact with him she then went off to graduate from college and go on to university studying IT, art, athletic main gymnastics ( did great things for her figure) and studying foreign languages until she decided to take a vacation.

Personality: Rei is open minded to people ideas, has a temper when her friend are being bullied or being attack, when she in a mood she dons't hold back when in a fight, easily embarrassed by people that complement her looks or figure, always what's to be the one protecting her friends then them protecting her, always speaks her mind, friendly, cheerful, loves having fun or being subdued, intelligent, love joking around when she feel like it, strong be not muscular, bi-sexual but dons't like being forced into do things, strong willed, good at making fiends,always been a fast learner,

she has a katana that is the same as Dante's expect it has a blue handle a gift from Dante for becoming a sword master she also great with technology ie hacking reprogramming etc.

Flaws: can't stand being on her alone or being alone with stranger always has to be with Dante Vale or Cressida Royo, can't stand watching people get hurt and finds it hard to express her romantic feels for people.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@chiichanny, Your character is approved!

@Aedan the demon hunter. The character Rei is fine if it was a different player. The issue is that players aren't allowed to have multiple characters working together as a tag team. I makes them unfairly more potent than others.

I suggest you simply treat her as an interesting NPC, meaning you can still player her, but she doesn't have advantages like a player. So maybe she has a sword, but she happened to leave it back at the home or at the hotel or somesuch. I'll actually let the hacking bit stay for now since that might be fun and not game balance altering right away. We'll see how that goes.

----------

As for everyone, here's what I'd like to do. The game was (deliberately) set up to have no night or day once things start getting funky. This means time is a bit fluid.

I would like to start the new players, Aedan, Ensifer, chiichanny, Kylesico and hopefully a couple more that will sign up at the same point in time the other characters started. They've obviously been doing stuff since, but the idea is that in order to reach any of them you'll have to cover a lot of terrain on the island, this can potentially be done in a post or two, but it'll be hours to your characters and thus catch you up with existing players when the time comes for that.

So your characters start out the game in an isolated old plantation era mansion on the opposite side of the island from where everybody else started. It situated on the continous cliff face in that area, however it's a short though steep walk down to beautiful Polihua beach.

There is a masquerade party going on there and your character had managed to get invited. It seems it may have started out as being intended to be a smaller affair, but people kept inviting people and there are a fair number in attendance, some not even in masks!

People are dancing in the large main room of the building, however people are doing stuff in many of the other rooms.

For example in one room they are doing karaoke, in another they are playing snap-dragon (a large dish is filled with a shallow layer of brandy which is set on fire. The objective of the game is to take turns trying to pluck a raisin out of the dish and eat it without getting burned in the process).

So on and so forth. In particuler in one room people in masks are asking each other questions. The objective is to be able to guess where the other people are from at the end, obviously you can't ask that question specifically.

In any case the point of all this is to give you a chance to get used to RPing in a relaxed environement, to develop your characters a little, and to give the different characters a chance to get to know each other before other things happen.

One of you should make a post with your character doing something at the party. Other players can than post about interacting with them.

I'm of course here to assist in the process. And I'll post the description above in the game thread to get things rolling.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@chiichanny, Your character is approved!

@Aedan the demon hunter. The character Rei is fine if it was a different player. The issue is that players aren't allowed to have multiple characters working together as a tag team. I makes them unfairly more potent than others.

I suggest you simply treat her as an interesting NPC, meaning you can still player her, but she doesn't have advantages like a player. So maybe she has a sword, but she happened to leave it back at the home or at the hotel or somesuch. I'll actually let the hacking bit stay for now since that might be fun and not game balance altering right away. We'll see how that goes.

----------

As for everyone, here's what I'd like to do. The game was (deliberately) set up to have no night or day once things start getting funky. This means time is a bit fluid.

I would like to start the new players, Aedan, Ensifer, chiichanny, Kylesico and hopefully a couple more that will sign up at the same point in time the other characters started. They've obviously been doing stuff since, but the idea is that in order to reach any of them you'll have to cover a lot of terrain on the island, this can potentially be done in a post or two, but it'll be hours to your characters and thus catch you up with existing players when the time comes for that.

So your characters start out the game in an isolated old plantation era mansion on the opposite side of the island from where everybody else started. It situated on the continous cliff face in that area, however it's a short though steep walk down to beautiful Polihua beach.

There is a masquerade party going on there and your character had managed to get invited. It seems it may have started out as being intended to be a smaller affair, but people kept inviting people and there are a fair number in attendance, some not even in masks!

People are dancing in the large main room of the building, however people are doing stuff in many of the other rooms.

For example in one room they are doing karaoke, in another they are playing snap-dragon (a large dish is filled with a shallow layer of brandy which is set on fire. The objective of the game is to take turns trying to pluck a raisin out of the dish and eat it without getting burned in the process).

So on and so forth. In particuler in one room people in masks are asking each other questions. The objective is to be able to guess where the other people are from at the end, obviously you can't ask that question specifically.

In any case the point of all this is to give you a chance to get used to RPing in a relaxed environement, to develop your characters a little, and to give the different characters a chance to get to know each other before other things happen.

One of you should make a post with your character doing something at the party. Other players can than post about interacting with them.

I'm of course here to assist in the process. And I'll post the description above in the game thread to get things rolling.
    What if there isn't anymore players? what happens then? Aedan has asked what are the dangers in this game? ( don't ask why i'm putting this question up for him, next time Aedan you put the questions up, you lazy bum!! )

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    What if there isn't anymore players? what happens then?
    No problem if that's the case. 3-4 players is a fine group.

And eventually you'd get a chance to mix with the older cast.

Aedan has asked what are the dangers in this game? ( don't ask why i'm putting this question up for him, next time Aedan you put the questions up, you lazy bum!! )
    While in the party things are freeform. Essentially no risk unless one player attacks another.

Once supernatural stuff is going on than the game does have risk. And some things are handled by dice rolls I'd make. However all players start with some Karma, which in addition to tweaking things in the game acts something like a shield of luck against injury and the like...until you run out.

In any case death is far from the end. So don't stress out

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What can mana be used for, how do you use it and does it use karma?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post
    What can mana be used for, how do you use it and does it use karma?

Mana is something your character wouldn't know about yet. You'll just have to find out about that and other things in game!

But no it doesn't use Karma, it's something else entirely.

Oh ,and to clarify something earlier, the starting point for you guys is
    http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=1423

You don't have to read anything before that, nor, I suppose do you have to read what other groups are up to after that post.

You are of course free to read anything in that thread if you want to though. I'm bet the others like having their stuff read by more people. And I think some of it is pretty interesting.

Though some things are handled via PMs.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does everyone unlock mana once supernatural stuff starts happening?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post
    Does everyone unlock mana once supernatural stuff starts happening?
    Sort of. But unless you took the mana advantage you wouldn't have any to start with. It having to be aquired in game.

So initially your characters may be exceptionally skilled or equiped compared to most people, but they aren't throwing balls of energy or leaping buildings or anything. They can only do things that actual people could do in real life.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sort of. But unless you took the mana advantage you wouldn't have any to start with. It having to be aquired in game.

So initially your characters may be exceptionally skilled or equiped compared to most people, but they aren't throwing balls of energy or leaping buildings or anything. They can only do things that actual people could do in real life.
    so mana dons't do much at all in game really.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information