AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by Huwl View Post
    The idea for Oblivios b eing an advantage is that he wouldn't freak out so bad when freaky stuff happens?
    I can see that. However I've granted players a lot of leeway on that issue by default because I didn't always want to be telling them to rewrite posts to be more freaked out or afraid etc. So it works fine as personality and an explination for why your character reacts the way he does to things. But it only seems fair to let you have another advantage.

Member Huwl is on a distinguished road Huwl's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Grail
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2013 10:46 PM
    Threads

Okay, I wouldn't know what to give

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Huwl View Post
    Okay, I wouldn't know what to give
    Extra karma is the perfect sort of thing to give if you don't know what to give.

But you could also just leave it open to be decided on later. That is slightly limiting in that whatever you give has to still "fit" but that isn't much of a problem.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Are you needing a partner for Huwl?

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Are you needing a partner for Huwl?
    Hopefully he does. But I'll keep you in mind if they flake out. Are you thinking about that third character of yours?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Yeah, or a new one if need be.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Things are nearly finished, however the might actually be a place for a new character in facilitating wrapping up some details if someone is hypothetically interested in a short bit of RP. (Also I don't want this thread to fall off the page and get locked :P )

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At this point I'm just looking to wrap things up and I don't think I'd want to add anybody else.

Junior Member Dreamerloid is on a distinguished road Dreamerloid's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2013 08:10 AM
    Threads

I'm going to join

Name
    Madotsuki
    Picture/description

Background
    Shw came to the island because there were Viletown's beauty in it (Yep, she lives in Viletown) so she went here.
    Personality
    Shy
    Advantages
    Team of Butterflies
    Team of Good cats
    Flaws
    Team of Nightmares
    Team of Evil cats

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerloid View Post

I'm going to join

Name
    Madotsuki
    Picture/description

Background
    Shw came to the island because there were Viletown's beauty in it (Yep, she lives in Viletown) so she went here.
    Personality
    Shy
    Advantages
    Team of Butterflies
    Team of Good cats
    Flaws
    Team of Nightmares
    Team of Evil cats
    Aw, you seem like you might be a lot of fun. But this game is really wrapping up and will likely end before too many posts. I suppose if you'd be up for tweaking your character we might be able to get her in and do some sort of mini adventure with the two of us.

Although maybe you might like to try signing up for the Harmonia's Bard Academy game here? Sadly it doesn't have that much activity, but maybe your signing up with get things jumping again. I've got a pair of characters in the game, so maybe I could have one of them interact with you.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And the games finally completed. Though I might have a new one starting up soon!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information