AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Default Re: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Excellent I will get to posting then. ^^
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Junior Member teh_epik_derp_face will become famous soon enough teh_epik_derp_face's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Katana Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 01:38 PM
    Threads

Name: Jake Wingly
    Picture/description: Grey-Blue hair, Dark Blue eyes, tall, slightly thin.
    Background: Was washed up on the beach he doesn't remember how he got there but he speeks english.
    Personality: Shy around strangers but is very talkative around people he knows he is kind of annoying
    Advantages: Sneaky and Experienced with Firearms
    Flaws: Scared of many things, Freaks out in tense moments, and can't usually talk to strangers.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teh_epik_derp_face View Post
    Name: Jake Wingly
    Picture/description: Grey-Blue hair, Dark Blue eyes, tall, slightly thin.
    Background: Was washed up on the beach he doesn't remember how he got there but he speeks english.
    Personality: Shy around strangers but is very talkative around people he knows he is kind of annoying
    Advantages: Sneaky and Experienced with Firearms
    Flaws: Scared of many things, Freaks out in tense moments, and can't usually talk to strangers.
    Well, mechanically your character is fine.

Do you wanna discuss hidden background stuff? You could do it in PMs.

Also I noticed your post in the game thread with the glass. Are you trying to put your character where zombie cupcakes is? I'd be OK with that.

Member Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou has a brilliant future Yukiihyou's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2011 11:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yukiihyou

Name: Kusá Hime
    Appearance: http://tinyurl.com/3lnty7n , http://tinyurl.com/3bruak6
    Age: 22 (but she looks like 15 – everyone expects her to be younger)
    Background: Since she lost her parents when she was 10 years old, her sister Sakura (now 28 years old) took care of her. Sakura now lives on Lanai Island owning a beach-bar, which is running pretty well, thus she needs more waitresses. Since Kusá owes a lot to her sister, she came to Lanai Island in order to help Sakura out being a waitress at her beach-bar.
    Personality: She's polite and has a good intuition, that helps her realizing and solving problems in a few seconds. Although Kusá is introverted, she's got a strong will and works hard for the things she wants. This may be caused by the fact that she looks pretty young and therefore has to prove to everyone that she's an adult, who wants to be seen as such. She's pretty shy, therefore it's hard for her to make friends. The few friends she has got can always depend on her and cherish her reliability. Since she loves everything that's green, her favourite animals are frogs, which is displayed on her „frog“ hair accessory, that she got from her father when she was a child. This jewellery somehow seems to boost her luck, when she touches it..
    Advantages:
    Extra Karma
    Intuition
    Flaw:
    Fears Night when she's alone
    NPCs: Her Sister Sakura (28 years old), who's (not like Kusá) extroverted and funny, therefore she dresses revealingly. Sakura is taller than her sister, but looks pretty similar too Kusá.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As mentioned in the PMs your character is fine. I'll get a PM sent to you hopefully in a day or so to get you into the game.

6. Thanks Yukiihyou thanked for this post
    Member Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 01:02 PM
    Threads

http://gifs.gifmania.co.il/Animated-...ji-hyuga10.gifName Neji hyuuga
    Picture/description tall short tempered. Has long black silky hair.

Age 13
    Background he came the island searing for friends and fighting. He is the best Neji with black long soft hair.
    Personality Nice sweet Wonderful helpful
    Advantages (2) mana,
    ninjitsu

Last edited by Neji-Hyuuga5; 09-12-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neji-Hyuuga5 View Post
    http://gifs.gifmania.co.il/Animated-...ji-hyuga10.gifName Neji hyuuga
    Picture/description tall short tempered. Has long black silky hair.

Age 13
    Background he came the island searing for friends and fighting. He is the best Neji with black long soft hair.
    Personality Nice sweet Wonderful helpful
    Advantages (2) mana,
    ninjitsu

Mechanically the chracter is fine. But just to be clear this isn't a crossover game. So this wouldn't be the Neji-Hyuga.

But an obsessed Naruto fan to the point of taking ninjitsu classes and cosplaying Neji-Hyuga all the time? That would be interesting and perfectly fine.

Member Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you i will starty posting

Am I in?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Name Neji Hero
    Picture/description tall brown hair. Strong mad sometimes
    Age 12
    Background Neji hero was left alone to die for he had new friends. He was looking for something to fight to show how strong he was. He was so fun but had energy that made him so strong.
    Personality Nice hard working. well trained.
    Advantages (2) Mana/
    ninjitsu
    Flaws: scared of caves.

http://www.cosplayful.com/media/cata...n/e/nejian.jpg

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neji-Hyuuga5 View Post
    Am I in?[COLOR="Silver"]

[
    Ok, you're going with Neji Hero? You sent that PM and I thought you might be changing your character again. Lemmi shoot you a PM.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Neji hero background.

Background: He heard gun shoots in the alley near by. He walked into a bar and sat in a chair right next some people he wanted to meet. None one caqrd for him so he was all alone. He grab his leaf headband hopping to meet people that he never met before. Neji walked up to kirar and said hello my name is name is Neji Hero where are you form?.

Member Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses has a reputation beyond repute Kokorokisses's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2011 06:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Sasha Ray

Picture/description:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CI-mqT5V3C...D4g7h3owLI/s16
    00-R/Anime_GirlHeadphonesCrop2.jpg

Background: Sasha just graduated from high school. When Sasha heard about the island
    from her best friend Risa, she decided to go on vacation there with her. When Sasha
    explained to her parents about going on a vacation just to get away for a while and relax, Sasha, Risa and Sasha's parents all helped pay for the vacation.

Personality: Sasha is shy around people when she first meets them but once she gets to know them she is very warm and friendly. Sometimes she likes to be alone and listen to her music. Sometimes she'll go off into a different room just to listen to her music and think about things in her life.

Advantages:
    Common Sense
    Extra Karma

Flaws:
    Trusts people too easily

NPCs: Her best friend Risa and her parents

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kokorokisses

As discussed your character is fine! If you're OK with the stuff I describe about what your character might have done and where they wind up, and you can flesh it out, you could use that to jump right into the game.

If you need more help, have concerns, or want something to be different just let me know, I'm here to help!

-------------------

@Neji-Hyuuga5

You could also get in by fleshing out what I'd sent you.

Though you could do something else if you'd like. You could also RP alone for a while just with me, and then once you're more comfortable you could join groups.

Member _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 03:39 PM
    Threads

Name : Zerde Kan
    Picture/description

Background :
    Zerde is a girl who had always problems all her life.She kept find herself in unexpected situations ,being ignored at school cause of others fear and dont understand her. she has a very rich family and only daughter,parents did a lot things to solve her strange problems but nothing worked and they thought sending her to a little vacation can help her and they can rest a little too. She is mostly a silent girl,actually looks amazingly beautiful girl but when u talk her she can say unexcepted things etc so thats why people mostly feared or dont understand her.
    Personality
    Mostly silent,very quick and calm at serious situations,walks very silently ,lonely and hates it,well educated,has a big knowledge about almost everything since she is lonely she reads a lot
    Advantages
    Mana: she has a strong mana,it her most marked advantage
    Martial Art: knows simple self,protecting martial art moves,good with knives
    tough as nails
    learns very fast

Flaws (optional)
    sometimes talks without thinking others feelings
    if she believes someone is her friend or family she can put herself in danger for them without thinking

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting character. I was going to say too many advantages, but you mentioned simple martial art skills, so maybe I'll just give you half each the bonuses from the martial art and tough as nails advantages, and perhaps that will fit what you wanted better.

Ooop. Kids swarming me and it's nap time. I'll get you into the game soon.

Member _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_ has a reputation beyond repute _morphine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 03:39 PM
    Threads

lol thanx
    yeah it will be better like that
    cant wait joining game : p

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by _morphine_ View Post
    lol thanx
    yeah it will be better like that
    cant wait joining game : p
    I'm shooting out some PMs to try and work out where to best fit you in. I'll keep you posted.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name Victoria Royal
    Picture/description
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aIdxt6WB7bn76pcx72cT760f_500.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	52343
    Background (at least why you came to the island)
    Victoria decided that after her first semester in college she should take a vacation from home where things were getting majorly stressful.after all she does have a violent nature when angered.
    Personality
    Naive at times but very smart, and imaginative loves violent things and is a street fighter kind of girl.
    Advantages (2) see below for examples

Street fighter she doesn't care how she does it but will kill you with anything.
    Common sense that is like necessary
    Flaws (optional)
    Arachnaphobia

Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 11-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Skye Moore
    Picture/Description:

Background: Skye comes from a wealthy family, who wanted her to go to a very prestigious college but she refused because she wanted to pursue a life on her own terms. Bringing her here to the beautiful Lanai Island, where she is currently working as a backdrop painter for a modeling company. She is still in love with her boyfriend, who tragically died in a car accident only a year ago.
    Personality: Quiet, and well reserved. Extremely intelligent, and talented at painting. Has a insecurities due to her mother's constantly putting her down from childhood.
    Advantages: Paranoid, not only from living a sheltered life but also from the death of her boyfriend. Fast Runner, was actually the fastest on her track team.
    Flaw(s): Paranoid, and has been deaf from birth.
    NPC(s) she knows: None, keeps to herself.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo.

and

@The Nana Ryu

Characters accepted. They look fun.

Alright, I think I've sorted out how to get people in. I'll be shooting out some PMs now.

Welcome

EDIT: Oh, and bamboo, just so it works well for most of the game I'll treat your characters paranoid advantage as the alertness advantage. She doesn't space off, and notices all the little twig snaps and things. Looking over her shoulder often.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-03-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Holly Karen
    Picture/description: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...Anime_Girl.jpg
    Background: born to a pair of Lawyers, Holly was raised with the best food, drink, company and nearly everything she wanted. Holly despised it all, and the moment she turned 18- 0:00 on the 31st of October, she grabbed her packed suitcase and ran away, taking her life savings with her. she brought some new, sligtly more rag-tag clothes, and began living with other homeless people, buying meals with the money she had. When questioned- by anyone- she said ''I wan to see what it's like living with those my parents looked down upon.'' She took to dancing to earn the other people in the 'camp'' money- nthing fancy or dirty, just dancing, but it helped her gian dexterity, and it earned a few coins to help her fellow street-walkers.

After 4 years of that, she had been all but forgotten by the world, and she decided it was time she earned a break. for a couple of months, she tried courting a few men, and 1 woman, but none of it worked out. so, gathering up the rest of her money and some of the odd bits and bobs she had collected during her time on the streets, she left for the harbour, brought herself a ticked to the island, and left.

The trip was uneventful- She mingled with some guests and staff, mostly lower class, but a few others, including the captain, a fw of the deckhands and a charming man in a strange outfit. She spent some time practsing her archery again- a practice she had abandoned on her 17th birthday, despite 4 and a half year of doing archery as a hobby- and she managed to convince a few of the kitchen staff to give some better food to the lower class guests. Then, upon arrivl, she had headed straight for the cottage she had rented, far into the moutains.
    Personality: kind, smiley and always eager to make friends, yet as a reseult of her parents she is also sern and unflinching when she needs to be.
    Advantages: Archery Training: 4 and half years of archery trainig made Holly into an excellent shot.
    Dancers Dexterity: Holly is very nimble and dexterous. (Prehaps a penalty to dice rolls to hit her)
    Flaws: Naive: Holly is willing to belive there is good in everyone, no matter how horrid they may be, which has got her into sticky situations in the past.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What is that picture from? I swear I've had "her" in one of my games before.

Anyway the character is fine. She has her own Karma, but player points are for the players (meaning that you can spend them on either her or Esiphas).

Do you want to wait and see if we get some sign ups in the new year (when some people said they'd consider it?) Would you like her to try and help out older groups with issues? Would you like her on her own plot arc? Or maybe you'd like her to just start off somewhere, then then shift to one of those other options at some point?

Would you like to spend karma right away to have her find a bow early (or I suppose hunting for a bow could be an early simple objective for her in solo play if you want to go that route).

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Solo play arc, though people can join me later. And an early bow objective sounds fun. Prehaps from the ship we came in on?

And i just googled "Anime hobo girl" so, i have no idea.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 12-27-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Solo play arc, though people can join me later. And an early bow objective sounds fun. Prehaps from the ship we came in on?

And i just googled "Anime hobo girl" so, i have no idea.
    Actually one of the plotlines was with a cruise ship caught in the storm. She could start there, or I suppose could feel a desire to get back because she knows someone had a bow there, or perhaps to reach someone she left behind.

I'm leaning towards starting on the ship if you don't mind. It provides a slightly different perspective on the starting events.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sure, On tje boat. (Im on a boat!)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    she managed to convince a few of the kitchen staff to give some better food to the lower class guests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas
    3rd class passenger department
    You can leave things as you have them. Lower class and 3rd class could be used as subjective terms. But I'm getting the feeling you're thinking "Titanic" here.

The designation "3rd class" basically went out of existance when the US ended open immegration and the "poor and huddled" side of the ocean liner business dried up. The ocean liner business was whacked altogether by the arrival of the Jumbo Jet.

Now, at least for the US, there are really only cruise ships and they'd never call anything 3rd class nor do they have anything remotely like the old third class conditions. They are full of people who could get wherever they're going cheaper and a lot faster by air. But they're paying for the whole cruise experience.

That said even though everybody has full run of the ship except for maybe one lounge and dinning hall, there are still distinctions like first class vs tourist class, and balcony vs window vs no window. So by 3rd/lower class she could mean the costco specials where you're in an inside room uncomfortably close to one of the clubs so people that partied too hard occasionally throw up in your hallway.

And usually the tourist class dining hall doesn't have quite as fancy of food as 1st class. So what you've writen is fine.

Just FYI ramblings I guess

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information