AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@ sunnyside: oh, my character can acess any weapon he can get his hands on, kind of like L4D2 style
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Name: Daniel Cruz
    Description:

Background: Daniel came to the island to get away from life and from his weird family. His family are strong believers in the supernatural and believe anything is possible. As a child they would take him places around the world where ghosts and monsters were said to be found. As a result almost nothing scares him. Derek heard of the party from some people around the island and decided to go.

Personality: Daniel has an average personality he gets happy, sad, angry,ect. He is just a normal person the only emotion he doesn't have is fear to a certain degree. Of course his adrenaline would pump if he was in a situation where his life depended on it but because of his childhood, old haunted houses and swamps and dark forests don't shake him in the slightest.

Advantages:
    Free running
    Sneaky/ stealthy

Flaws:
    Vertigo
    Nausea

NPC he knows: His mom and dad who are not on the island
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 02-03-2010 at 09:59 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Ok.

@MaruDashi Tracking skill? As in following people through woods and stuff? As part of a lawyer's job? I'm not saying you can't have it of course, she could moonlight as a bail bondsman or just have odd hobbies, and it's interesting in any case. Though you're only supposed to start with two advantages as far as game mechanics are concerned. As a way to handle that, determination and perserverance could be considered personality traits that get translated into some sort of game effect as you gain points.
    Nono, as in tracking down information. And I figured since she had extra flaws too, the extra advantages would balance it so she wasnt such a flawed character

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@light buster I already presume that players can use different weapons they find. It's just a matter of actually finding weapons and your proficiancy with them. The weapon advantage is to have access to a good weapon from the start.

Is it proficiancy you're looking for? As in, instead of a focused martial art or training program you want your character to have lesser increase in skill but one that applies to pretty much everything?

@kei of the flame
    Huh a second Derek. Is that a name in a new popular anime or something?
    Anyway the character seems fine.

@MaruDashi Data searching makes sense. Taking extra flaws doesn't grant extra advantages (at least not right away). Still, determination and perserverance combine towards something approaching what I envisioned for "tough as nails". And her database skills may prove less relevant. So long story short it's fine.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

@kei of the flame
    Huh a second Derek. Is that a name in a new popular anime or something?
    Anyway the character seems fine.
    OH I didn't notice someone had that name I change

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Name: Jace

Appearance: Coming soon!!!! I'm gonna draw it!!

Temporary description: Jace is fit, but not buff. He's got quite the nice little manchest but he's no body builder or anything. He wouldn't qualify for a bowflex commerical. His hair is dark brown, almost black, and his eyes are green. He dresses fairly casual, usually in a T-shirt with some punk band on it with some skinny jeans. And he does have a few piercings. Over all people would describe him as "cute" but not drop dead gorgeous or epically sexy.

Background: Jace took a semester off from college to work on the island as a bartender. He also came to the island in search of a new party scene and, like most college kids his age, get high as a kite and sloshed as hell. He doesn't really have any dreams or ambitions in life, so he just lives day by day.

Personality: He may be the typical partying college student, but he isn't ignorant or naive. He knows how to do business, and he can make the most out of his money. You could say he's kind of like a con artist, but he uses these skills to get him what he wants. And in most cases it's usually drugs. In general he can be a pretty friendly guy and has a snarky attitude about things. However he keeps his guard up and watches out for people who might want to cross him.

Advantages: 1. Due to his history of drug use, he can pull a mcgyver when it comes to making tools and weapons out of random objects.

2. He's a very fast runner and can hop a fence better than a kenyan with kangaroo legs.

Flaws: He 's terrified of dogs and the police(and authoritive figures in general) . He can't go anywhere near a policeman or a dog without breaking out into a cold sweat and shaking like a chihuahua in a snow storm.

NPC(s) you already know: His drug dealer gerome, and his friend Ashton who is extremly gay and works at the bar with him.
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

*deleted*
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-14-2010 at 02:19 PM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kat It'll be fun to see your drawing, though you might want to put in a description in the meantime. I'll have to think of how to deal with the McGuyver advantage. BUt it's a fun an appropriate sort of thing. For the second I'll take "fast runner" as the advantage, and you might want to pick up the free running advantage when you get the points.

Anyway the character is fine.

@Josun You're good to go.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@light buster I already presume that players can use different weapons they find. It's just a matter of actually finding weapons and your proficiancy with them. The weapon advantage is to have access to a good weapon from the start.

Is it proficiancy you're looking for? As in, instead of a focused martial art or training program you want your character to have lesser increase in skill but one that applies to pretty much everything?
    Hmmm, yeah, maybe that will work. I'll edit my character sheet.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@SS: I finished up my profile! I was on my mom's Iphone so I could only get a few parts so I didnt get to edit it while in the Hospital. Sorry it took so long!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    @SS: I finished up my profile! I was on my mom's Iphone so I could only get a few parts so I didnt get to edit it while in the Hospital. Sorry it took so long!
    Cool.

By the way, while it's fine as it is. If you want your dog to be more of a "Lassie" type and more potent you could swap out one of your advantages to make is so (i.e. your "advantage" would be having Zeus, similar to the advantage of starting with a weapon).

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Name: Kaisha Aldera

Picture/Description:

Background: Here to visit an old friend. Had to extend her trip down because her friend experienced a personal tragedy and she offered to stick around until things were put back in order as best as possible. Back Home Kaisha is a civil servant.

Personality: Skeptic by nature. She is very loyal and trustworthy and becaus of this she tends to get too involved in her friends otherwise private affairs and She does not accept refusal of her services graciously. She's fun to hang out with. She'll go to great lengths to make her friends happy.

Advantages:
    Exceptional Sense- memory, she is very observant and she photograhic memory allows her to recreate any environment, situation or knowledge she comes across.Good art skills

"MArtial Arts"- karate and judo..Due to Kaisha's fascination with the art she practices and masters each style she most find interesting. So far she has under her belt Karate and is in line to complete her judo training.

Flaw(optional):
    Obsessive- Can be too attached to persons. sometimes becoming almost stiffling.

NPC: Mark Tawning an old friend that Kaisha Knows and is staying with. They know each other since they were teenager and they've always been in each others lives. Mark keeps her grounded. He's been a good friend.

NB..I wot go to much into Kaisha's background for my own reasons right now but as i progress in the RPG i'l update with more and more info. if thats okay.
    Last edited by Rein*; 01-12-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey Rein good to have you again.

The character is fine but should have more detail. Could you specify:

Who is her old friend? Likely in the form of an NPC she knows.

Which of her senses is exceptional?

What martial art does she know? Or what weapon, fighting style etc does she know? If you're really unsure, you could do like light buster and have her experienced with a smattering of everything (half the bonus, but applies to everything from spears, to kicks, shotguns)

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the suggestion Sunnyside. I think umbrella pic it is. I posted about OOC in the RPG about being late, my girlfriend, and my posting style btw. It's going great though, good stuff so far. Keep up the good work as Mod. ^_^

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is my RP character....please tell me if anything needs changing ^^

Kaname Shikara

Description:
    Kaname is an Albino. She has white hair, eyes that change colors, and light skin. She wears a blue fighting style shirt and dark blue fighting style pants, comfortable shoe's that are easy to work with your stamina. She often wears leg weights to make herself stronger.

Background:
    She has been studying martial arts since she was really little. She was pushed beyond her limit so many times and just keeps getting stronger. Her parents passed away when she was young and that's when her sensei took her in. She's come to the island to train and make herself better. She wants to get stronger and have a fair fight with the one responsible for slaughtering her parents. She always keeps her mind free and steady so she never loses control. She also loves to draw and write.

Personality:
    Kaname is a very nice and caring person. She loves to help people, if there is a cry for help, she'll be running to save whoever is in trouble. She is empathetic so she knows when people try to hide their feelings/emotions. She tries to help in any way possible.

Advantages:
    Martial Art - She does mixed martial arts to keep her body and mind strong with any situation. She's trained in secret with her sensei in his dojo. She mainly works with kicks but has a few sneaky hand and arm moves
    Weapon - Sword. A sword passed down from her father. It's name is Kuretsu. She also has a small knife.

Flaws:
    Extremely helpful - Her actions to help people before herself in any situation, no matter how badly she is hurt.
    Get's sick easily

NPCs: Kuretsu-her sword and Shishe-her well behaved half wolf/Siberian that is black and white with silver markings on his face. He was given to her when he was a little wolf pup by her father years ago.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 02-05-2010 at 09:55 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Close. PM sent on some details, but you could jump in now.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Looks like fun, let me jump in

Name: Saizo Hanabusa
    Desription: [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/BbkOAM2TlWe7Vc1F24p3m62XcfnyBJ*Nn6Yp7Hp-O9eflBEXd6B5DJzuCJSGf72UWBFV5gNnwTCcL4R5dTk-VnUhCNs*0Ryg/002.jpg[/IMG]

Background: Saizo is here to further his training in the art of ninjutsu. The lush forests and dark trees( at night time) give him an opportunity to practice stealth. He also figures that he can relax a bit to relieve some of the stress from training.

Personality: Saizo is cool headed guy who always thinks before he reacts. He is very calm and doesn't get angry much when it comes to trivial things. He is somewhat of a loner but he can get along with others.

Advantages:
    Martial Art: Ninjutsu - He trained night and day to perfect his style and is known as lightfoot because of his ability to step without being heard.

Weapon: Dagger - Saizo keeps a small hidden dagger in his sleeve just in case anything goes wrong.

Flaws:

Gullibility - Saizo is gullible when it comes to other people because all he ever did was train and didn't worry about anything else except self improvement.

Frozen - If he can't think of any way to escape a situation he will " freeze up" until he can think of one.

NPCs: His sister who sent him there to relax in the first place and his master ( They all stay at the same dojo).

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

((Approved by sunny in pc!))

Name: Madriella/ (Madi’ (May-dee)

Picture/description:

Background: Madriella bounces from hotel to hotel, in disguise as a maid, using her submissive persona to slip under the radar, and more or less robs the holiday goers of all their valuable belongings. Though having almost gotten caught at her last job she escapes to Manele Bay resort, keeping a low key in watching and choosing her victims rather than pull her usual sweep of a chosen floor.

Personality: Though she is a bit of a thief, Madi’s not at all aggressive or really that clever, it is simply because she is soft-spoken and shy that most would hardly notice her presence. Madi’ in reality she is caring and timid, and would back out of a confrontation unless her life or cover is at stake. Though situations such as that hardly arise she would greet them with a brief hit…then run.

Advantages: Sneak/Stealth – A light step that has her passing unnoticed, if moving quiet and slow, though obviously not with in front of anyone.

Lock Bypassing - Practical knowledge and a small toolkit to break into locks and safes, as well as hot-wiring cars for a quick getaway.

Flaws: Being a timid and non-violent girl, excessive scenes of gore and blood will make her freeze up in place until disturbed to move or overcomes the shock herself.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Rogue Devil

Welcome!

Due to its popularity, quite a few ninjutsu dojos have popped up in real life. So that's a reasonable enough background.

I appreciate that you did it the way you did, but I won't make you use up a full advantage just for one smaller knife. The weapon advantage is more for a sword or firearm or something.

However the sneaking and the martial art should probably be different advantages.

So that winds up being the same as what you have I suppose, just with different phrasing.

You should be good for jumping in. I can assist if you'd like.

Animereality is ready to go as well. In case your wondering, the lock thing is allowed to cover a broad range of things since it would otherwise have rather limited applicability.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-16-2010 at 10:09 PM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

@SS: Thanks! Help me please!

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Name: Nathan Portman
    Desription: Tall lanky man who wears suit on a regular bases. he has short well kept black hair. he wears glasses but can see fairly well without them.

Background: Nathan is an accomplished surgeon who came to the island for a vacation after his boss told him he had to take a vacation. he is the son of a british ambassador and is used to long flights and large parties. he came to the island on a private jet flown by a family friend but got on the island by himself. He has only lost five patients in his ten year time as a surgeon.

Personality: Nathan is a workaholic who has no problem coming into work on his day off. he is a person who likes to be prepared at all times so he brought his medical supplies in case he needed them. He is paranoid and tends to get nervous if he doesn't feel that he can trust a person completely thus he never shows his true feelings to strangers and tries to blend in. he has a tendency to check the time often and always carries a pocket-watch with him. he detests violence and will intervene in a fight if he thinks it ihas gone on for too long or is one-sided.

Advantages:
    Medic: since he is a surgeon he knows about the human body and is possibly one of the best doctors on the island at the moment.

Weapon: scalpel- because he is a surgeon he naturally packed a scalpel with the rest of his medical supplies.

Extra Karma: It wasn't just his skills that got him his reputation as a surgeon.

Flaws:

weak- because of him being a surgeon he doesn't need much strength and thus cannot lift heavy objects and has to rely on hitting weak spots in hand to hand combat.
    flashbacks- even though he is a successful surgeon he still has flashbacks about people he could not help. these last for varying amounts of time and can happen at random times.

NPCs: Zack- Nathans guide whom he hired after going through each guide he could find. he has a car and has become an acquaintance of Nathan's in the few days since Nathan arrived on the island.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-19-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Sr. Machinehead

The character looks good, although I wouldn't require you to use up one of your two advantages for just a little scalpel (As opposed to a sword or firearm or something).

So you could take an additional advantage. Extra Karma would seem a good choice as it'd give you the reliability to really be the best doctor around.

You could jump in. Or I could help you with that.

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

Name : konata izumi
    Description:http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...1640581401.jpg

Background: Izumi has achieved high degree in engineering came to a vacation after a huge project success of hydro electricity design .She is a billionaire and Is a chairman in rock ledge company and Has a engineering college in India.And came on a vacation suggest by her best Friend.

Personality : Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who Is focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, She is risk-taker She live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

Advantages: Since she is a engineer know's all technological things

Weapon: She is a engineer so screw-driver in her pocket off course

Flaws: Too kind believes everyone quickly. non-violent
    open's every machine that she see's
    Last edited by alexshim; 02-11-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Jessica's character sheet

Name: Jessica Seyfield

Picture/description: see attachment

Background (at least why you came to the island): Jessica was born and raised on Lanai. She currently lives with her mother in their home next door to Mana's. Growing up, Jessica was the "bad girl" of the neighbourhood, always getting into fights with older kids. After a while (and a good couple of complaints) her elder brother, Brian (who joined the Air Force at age 19), who Jessica was especially close to, enrolled her into taekwondo classes to help her learn self control. And slowly but surely, Jessica learned to control her temper. But after Brian's "accidental" death (three years prior to the start of the RPG), Jessica hit rock bottom. She reverted back to her old ways, and began to do everything she could that was a hazard to her well being. But through it all, Mana stuck by her side, and she slowly began to accept her brother's death, and move on.

Personality: From the view of an outsider, Jessica is the cliché head cheerleader of every high school based chick flick. Beautiful, popular, confident, vain, a snob. But in reality, she is actually very insecure. She has all the charm, wit, intelligence, and beauty in the world, but she still fails to see it in herself. The only time she seems to be able to believe in herself is when she is with Mana. But when she's around other people, she tends to come across as very introverted, and rather uptight. She also has a very bad temper, which she has learned to control for the most part. But if she loses it, god knows what she will do...

Advantages (2):

Jessica has extensive training in taekwondo, and due to her medical record, she has a pretty extensive knowledge of basic medicine as well.

Flaws (optional):

She is extremely dependant on Mana; i.e. she'll lose her temper a lot quicker, or possibly even have nervous breakdowns if Mana is not around.

NPCs she knows: her mother Nicole, her father Jonathan (although he probably won't make an appearance as he is currently in California on a business trip), and other random friends and workmates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	28ujof9.jpg‎
Views:	134
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	27739  
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Suzumi and Alexshim

Your characters are fine. I'll send out PMs about getting them worked in.

Though you don't have to use up a whole advantage for just a screwdriver, though I appreciate you being willing to add it in there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information