AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93

Thread: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

  1. #51
    Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    2,720.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    This is my Earth, and I live in it
    Age
    24
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Was getting stabbed through the heart not obvious enough? Perhaps they should have stabbed him in the heart 50 times, and then blown his head off with an RPG. But I'm sure that even then fans would be coming up with the same bogus "Lelouche is alive!" theories they have been coming up with for the last year.
    It's quite obvious he's supposed to be dead in this case. But can you see how it makes for a more interesting discussion when yuo entertain other theories even if you think they're wrong? I think the ending was pretty obvious, but on the other hand Mao was shot like a kajillion times and still didn't die so basically we're looking at a situation where the writers have trained the audience to not believe anything for absolute certain: hence the "Lelouch is alive" theories. I don't blame anyone for thinking that Lelouch is alive, and C.C.'s last words can easily be misinterpreted as a conversation with Lelouch (either a dead Lelouch who is conversing through the ether or a live one).

    Anyway, the point is not Code Geass. The point is more general: conversations are more interesting when you entertain other people's ideas. Even if they're wrong. I think homeopathy is bull, but it doesn't stop the fact that the conversation about homeopathy is more interesting if I engage in it rather than just just blindly saying "No, you're wrong".
    No offence intended to people who use homeopathy. I just needed an example for the sake of argument.

  2. #52
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2243
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    Anyway, the point is not Code Geass. The point is more general: conversations are more interesting when you entertain other people's ideas. Even if they're wrong. I think homeopathy is bull, but it doesn't stop the fact that the conversation about homeopathy is more interesting if I engage in it rather than just just blindly saying "No, you're wrong".
    No offence intended to people who use homeopathy. I just needed an example for the sake of argument.
    Its one thing to entertain, but its another thing to just roll with something for no reason. If do not agree that homeopathy works, I will explain WHY I do not think that it works; I am not going to go along with it simply for the sake of conversation (of course, one doesn't have to agree with me).

    If I not only do not agree with the "Lelouch is alive" theories but also think that they are unfounded, I am not going to agree with them simply for the sake of conversation. Of course, in this case, the ending of Code Geass is not an open-ended subject like homeopathy where no one person is right or wrong. When it comes to Lelouch's death, there's only one interpretation: Lelouch is dead (what can be interpreted is whether or not his death has happy or tragic).

    I do agree that Hollywood (not just anime) does set people up for not accepting the deaths of certain people. To the point that even if someone like Lelouch is impaled by a sword and falls, smearing his blood all over the place, people won't believe that he is dead. Some people won't believe a death unless the character his their head explode (and only if it occurs onscreen).
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  3. #53
    Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    7,120.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Threads
    26
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    I have seen characters in anime come back from worse than what lelouch did, and they had no reason to be able to like lelouch does.
    Should he be dead? Yes
    Is he dead? For now
    Do all anime characters stay dead 100% of the time even when creators say they are dead? NO

    What I am saying is money has a really good influance on who lives and dies in anime and real life....

    Lulu is prolly dea and never going to come back, but at the same time I WILL NOT BET MONEY ON IT!
    Also I think as long as everyone thinks he is dead then it is ok. At what point in the show did Lelouch do anything straight foward and not hide something for everyone besides CC?
    Anyways he is dead until money or dragon balls bring him back from the dead, and then I WILL spam 1000 "lelouch is Jesus" threads all across the interwebz.

    The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

  4. #54
    Junior Member keiichi25 is on a distinguished road keiichi25's Avatar
    Gil
    240.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    PH
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Both of you guys had a point..
    But im with Raiden17.. it would be much interesting if you hear both sides without arguing..
    In my case, iam to be a believer(Lelouch is alive) for two reasons,1.The anime's nature(like what Raiden17 said bout Mao),2.I disregard writters statements
    and not to be for one reason,the writters statements

  5. #55
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,707.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,890
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiichi25 View Post
    1.The anime's nature(like what Raiden17 said bout Mao),2.I disregard writters statements
    and not to be for one reason,the writters statements
    Circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works, etc.



    The anime's nature is determined by the writers. The writers wanted Lelouch dead in the end. They said early in production that they wanted Lelouch dead in the end. They attest to that in the interview posted on a previous page. The reason they had to go out and say "Lelouch is dead!" after the show was over was because they were annoyed with the absurd conspiracy theories fans had been making because they wanted to believe Lelouch was a live.


    As for the whole homeopathy arguement...that works great for subjective discussion, but it doesn't work at all for objective fact. "Lelouch is dead" means Lelouch is dead. I'm not going to ignore a blatant fact for the sake of discussion.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  6. #56
    Junior Member keiichi25 is on a distinguished road keiichi25's Avatar
    Gil
    240.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    PH
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Then they should have cleared the ending.. Scenes like CC riding on a cartwheel talking to Lelouch(or herself) and Nunnaly's vision after touching dying Lelouch (if its symbolic then its RUDE,a scene like Suzaku explaining everything to Nunnaly after Zero Req would be better).
    It leads to fans creating assumptions ... Assumptions based on the anime's nature(to not believe anything for absolute certain),thus conflict..
    IMO, the ending as an OPEN ENDING was great, but their statements makes it DULL(or should i say they've used reallife testimonials bcuz the anime failed to deliver it)...
    Last edited by keiichi25; 02-23-2010 at 01:32 AM.

  7. #57
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works because circular logic works, etc.



    The anime's nature is determined by the writers. The writers wanted Lelouch dead in the end. They said early in production that they wanted Lelouch dead in the end. They attest to that in the interview posted on a previous page. The reason they had to go out and say "Lelouch is dead!" after the show was over was because they were annoyed with the absurd conspiracy theories fans had been making because they wanted to believe Lelouch was a live.


    As for the whole homeopathy arguement...that works great for subjective discussion, but it doesn't work at all for objective fact. "Lelouch is dead" means Lelouch is dead. I'm not going to ignore a blatant fact for the sake of discussion.
    That's exactly right. It doesn't make sense to deny the writer's statement for the sake of conversation.


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  8. #58
    Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    2,720.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    This is my Earth, and I live in it
    Age
    24
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Well I'm gonna just say this about all the criticisms of "Death of the Author": all of your criticisms are founded, but here's why I think it's a great thing to deny a writer's statement for the sake of discussion:

    The writer's statement is clearly fact. He created it, therefore his last words on the matter are fact. I'm not going to try and deny that.
    Here's a side point to my argument which is relatively unimportant: just remember the Star Wars argument about Han shot first. I'm not suggesting that saying Lelouch is dead has the same effect on the character and the anime as removing the important character trait of Han solo being the type of guy to not give a damn and shoot first. By no means is Lelouch being dead a rubbish thing, let alone something that should be deliberately ignored by everyone all the time (as we should ignore the "corrections" that George Lucas made). I just think it might be interesting for once to ignore the post-anime comments of the creator very briefly before remembering "Hey, but none of that actually matters because Lelouch is dead".
    Here's my justification for saying that it's interesting:
    I'm an atheist, don't let this cloud your view of my reasoning...
    I often have discussions with my friends, some of whom are religious, some not, regarding the nature of a higher power. Throughout every other part of my life I run with the conclusion that there is no god. But for these brief moments I run with the hypotheses that there is a god. These discussions are made infinitely more interesting and valuable to all of us because I engage in this brief denial of what I consider fact.
    It is my belief that the same process applies to the Lelouch is dead issue. I conclude through every other part of my life (not that it's often relevent) that Lelouch is dead, including in most discussions that I have about Code Geass (for example the thread on who Lelouch should end up with: I want Lelouch to be dead so that he can live in the anime's afterlife with Shirley, and I beleive Lelouch to be dead because the writers declared it as well as most of the anime acting as evidence). However there are times where it's more interesting to me to deny fact briefly for the sake of an interesting discussion because there's other things you find out when you do that: things about yourself, character traits about the people/things involved in the discussion etc...)
    Anyway that's all, if you disagree then that's totally fine, I just thought it would be a nice experiment to discuss complete hypotheticals by ignoring the obvious facts.

  9. #59
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,707.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,890
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    The title and basic story of the new anime have been released today. Sunrise will once again animate it, and character design will again be provided by CLAMP.

    The title of the series will be Code Geass GAIDEN Boukoku no Akito (Code Geass GAIDEN The Ruined Land of Akito).

    It will follow a Knightmare unit of 11 youths who go on an operation to save comrades stranded on the European front of Britannia's world conquest, with their odds of success being only 5%.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  10. #60
    Senior Member procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    2,200.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under your bed...
    Age
    22
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    I'm thoroughly confused about this news. I've seen it on ANN a few months before, but I thought they were just going to expand the CG franchise or something (putting aside the new manga)?




    Let's pretend that there's something significantly life-changing written right here.




  11. #61
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,707.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,890
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by procrastinator_zerokiryuu View Post
    I'm thoroughly confused about this news. I've seen it on ANN a few months before, but I thought they were just going to expand the CG franchise or something (putting aside the new manga)?
    All that was said before was Banday saying there would be a new anime, with no more info than that. Today Sunrise gave more details about the anime, including a title and short plot summary. That's about it.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  12. #62
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    268

    Default

    Please don't let them ruin the first series.


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  13. #63
    Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    77,589.35
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    20
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: goku100107

    Default

    When is this Anime releasing?

  14. #64
    El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    3,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    266

    Default

    GAIDEN suggests it's a side story. Sounds interesting, through. It'll probably be really short, though. Shame.



  15. #65
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,707.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,890
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth in Blue View Post
    GAIDEN suggests it's a side story. Sounds interesting, through. It'll probably be really short, though. Shame.
    GAIDEN suggests a prequel, since it just means "origins", and they said it takes place before the original two series.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    When is this Anime releasing?
    No release date has been set. Some time this year, so probably the fall or winter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia
    Please don't let them ruin the first series.
    That's what R2 was for.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  16. #66
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    That's what R2 was for.
    I actually loved R2 and didn't like R1.


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  17. #67
    桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    37,104.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    93
    Posts
    2,658
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2356
    Rep Power
    1734
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default

    ...felt R2 was better than R1. At least that's my opinion.


    「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

    もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない


    I'm sorry (not) sorry.

  18. #68
    Senior Member Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid's Avatar
    Gil
    166.33
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 09:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    23
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    329

    Default

    I loved both.

    I found this info:

    http://www.animevice.com/news/new-co...no-akito/4297/

    The just is that it's a sequel and war has broke out again. No info on past characters.

    I'm worried, but I'll wait to see it to judge.




  19. #69
    Member CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky has a reputation beyond repute CastleInTheSky's Avatar
    Gil
    880.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 10:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alabama, US
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I cant wait to see the new CG anime. Lulu I love you even if you did die your just so damn sexy! Especially in yaoi -drools-
    Music must save our world~


    Arigatou~ for the sig Darkseid

  20. #70
    Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    13,221.04
    Gender
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    268

    Default

    I do not think this looks good. Lelouch is gonna be alive... ;(


    I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

  21. #71
    Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    6,554.05
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2013 03:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MOSSAD HQ
    Age
    24
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    332
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Tobifreed

    Default

    I plan to watch it as soon as it airs.




  22. #72
    Junior Member brokinglass is on a distinguished road brokinglass's Avatar
    Gil
    625.79
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2010 05:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

    yeah but i kind of think the ending was so that lelouch would atone for the sins of the world and then be reborn in some sort of jesus kindof way???????? idk that would be cool though

  23. #73
    Member whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007 is a splendid one to behold whereswally007's Avatar
    Gil
    206.27
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

    does anyone have an update

    is it out yet or been cancled etc???

    if its out has it been subbed or dubbed etc??

  24. #74
    The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    2,707.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brockton, Massachusetts
    Age
    25
    Threads
    155
    Posts
    12,890
    Blog Entries
    451
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    6787

    Default Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

    It isn't out, so it couldn't possibly be subbed or dubbed.

    The anime was announced and that was the last thing that happened with it. It's probably still in production stages - getting funding, having the script written, putting directorial and editorial teams together, and getting a team of animators together. For a high-budget series ~25-50 episodes in length, there's typically about a year or pre-production involved.

    "The color fades along the intervals I follow."

  25. #75
    Junior Member Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San is a name known to all Ookami-San's Avatar
    Gil
    792.37
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 12:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Silverztream

    Default Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

    i know you guys won't agree with me, but if Lelouch returned, i would just want to watch this more. Tbh, it isn't Code Geass without Lelouch.
    (And i admit that i've read pretty much every single conspiracy theory, and i actually found one that was believable, The one where they state that he takes his fathers immortality.)

    I'm going to get shi-t for this aren't i?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anime Vs Manga
    By [BlackDeath] in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 08:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts