AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2015 05:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

Oh, really...Sommy likes...

Code Geass For-evah and evah, darling...

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    Last edited by Digimon___Sommelier; 05-09-2011 at 09:40 PM.

Junior Member suishou is on a distinguished road suishou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2011 05:06 AM
    Threads

I read that it was a whole different story.... the characters only looks like cc, lelouch and suzaku.... Anyways, it would really break my heart if lelouch is not there but Im still looking forward to watching it!

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 06:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has any new info been released?

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 01:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    i know you guys won't agree with me, but if Lelouch returned, i would just want to watch this more. Tbh, it isn't Code Geass without Lelouch.
    (And i admit that i've read pretty much every single conspiracy theory, and i actually found one that was believable, The one where they state that he takes his fathers immortality.)

I'm going to get shi-t for this aren't i?
    Well, I agree with you. If it bothers you, don't watch it. I loved Lelouch as a character, and dunno how good the show would be without him. How would it "ruin" the show? It's not like the old episodes are being changed...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Well, I agree with you. If it bothers you, don't watch it. I loved Lelouch as a character, and dunno how good the show would be without him. How would it "ruin" the show? It's not like the old episodes are being changed...
    It would utterly defeat the purpose and message of the second season. Lelouch focused the hatred of the world on himself to unite everyone against him, and to demonstrate that everyone can get along just fine if there is a goal to be striven for; the capstone to this (the "Zero Requiem") was the death of Lelouch himself at the hands of someone perceived to be a hero ("Zero").

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien is a jewel in the rough Kaien's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 03:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't read yet the new code geass but i know that there's a new series long time ago and if i'm right..Code Geass: Shikoku no Renya had currently 8 chapters, so when it comes to be an anime? or just ongoing in the manga?
    "Never stand still, always keep walking.. ..until the day you die."

− Mana Walker −

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 01:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    It would utterly defeat the purpose and message of the second season. Lelouch focused the hatred of the world on himself to unite everyone against him, and to demonstrate that everyone can get along just fine if there is a goal to be striven for; the capstone to this (the "Zero Requiem") was the death of Lelouch himself at the hands of someone perceived to be a hero ("Zero").
    Well... yeah. But it could be an alternate universe like the manga ;D.

Senior Member Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon___Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lelouch should have a jetpack in the near future...

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 12:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

Based on this report it's confirmed that they'll have a third season.

But I don't think it's fully related with Lelou.

My overall view: Yays~! Lol. But I expected that they'd be in line with the manga. I didn't expect that they'll just create a new installment for the series.
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2014 11:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tobifreed

This thread needs to be bumped.
    New information regarding the movies and OVA have been released.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

A trailer is out for the new series, a semi-sequel in the form of an OVA.

People who got an advanced screening in Japan have confirmed that both C.C. and Suzaku make brief appearances.

The official English title is Code Geass: Akito the Exiled.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2012 12:55 AM
    Threads

I wish it was a season 3, but I'm happy with an OVA, though I wish that it revolved around Lelouch because I still believe that he is alive, even after the events of the second series.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The creators of the show have confirmed (over and over) that Lelouch is dead, and any future series would not follow the same storyline as the original series.

Junior Member Fossa is on a distinguished road Fossa's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2012 11:20 AM
    Threads

The creators of the show have confirmed (over and over) that Lelouch is dead, and any future series would not follow the same storyline as the original series.
    Really? Then may i ask for some solid proof Like atleast a link?
    Last edited by Fossa; 08-04-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Here's a review of the official guide book; the book states he is dead several times.

I'd look up one of the interviews in the Japanese publication of NewType as well, but I don't speak Japanese so searching for it is a bit out of the question - not to mention the articles on it are 4 years old. They basically came down to the creators getting mad that there was so much "Lelouch is alive!" speculation, and decided to put an extra nail in a coffin they'd already closed.

They spell out that he died in the show (you know, the whole stabbed-in-the-heart, fountain-of-blood thing). The only suggestions that he didn't die are from crazy fan theories because they didn't want him to die.

Junior Member Fossa is on a distinguished road Fossa's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2012 11:20 AM
    Threads

Angry Re: New Code Geass Anime annouced by Bandai.

Here's a review of the official guide book; the book states he is dead several times.

I'd look up one of the interviews in the Japanese publication of NewType as well, but I don't speak Japanese so searching for it is a bit out of the question - not to mention the articles on it are 4 years old. They basically came down to the creators getting mad that there was so much "Lelouch is alive!" speculation, and decided to put an extra nail in a coffin they'd already closed.

They spell out that he died in the show (you know, the whole stabbed-in-the-heart, fountain-of-blood thing). The only suggestions that he didn't die are from crazy fan theories because they didn't want him to die.
    Thank you FINALLY some solid proof i've been looking for for years.To bad though C.C and Lelouch would have been an awesome couple.Damn i can never give up that Lelouch may be alive becouse of the hole Charles gave him his code thing when he strangles Lelouch.
    And btw do you know C.C's real name?I heard some speculations that her real name is Shizuku becouse when Lelouch says her name at the same time a waterdrop falls and what's waterdrop in Japanese?
    SHIZUKU! C.C Most awesome woman in any anime ever! Apperantly she appears in Akito the exiled aswell can't wait.
    Last edited by Fossa; 08-04-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Member ParaParaJMo2 is on a distinguished road ParaParaJMo2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 07:29 PM
    Threads

It would be weird if her real name is Shizuku considering she might not even be Japanese in origin lol. Maybe it's tear drop in her native langauage?

I already saw this movie in theaters when it came out. It's ok so far. It comes across as more mech-centric as opposed to political thriller like the TV series. Akito so far is an archetypical mech main character to some degree. He is the highly skilled ace, but yet homocidal and anti-social, and the movie series so far has not done anything to make him really at all relatable, but still he is a curious character.

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads

Ehem now i dont really think Geass is going to be connected here because the new MAIN character is Akito not Lelouch

Junior Member Anime=Life is on a distinguished road Anime=Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2014 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DougyD18

I don't mind if they bring back Lelouch. if they can keep the story entertaining and immersive like the first two series were then it would be awesome, but even if it isnt as good it will still be a good watch.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I posted here already. So sorry, guys.
    Last edited by Digimon___Sommelier; 11-25-2014 at 08:49 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information