AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: who contributes the most to the show?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • kikio

11 11.70%
  • sango

39 41.49%
  • kagome

44 46.81%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: most useful girl on inyuyasha

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default most useful girl on inyuyasha

so who is the most useful woman on inyuyasha? i say kagome cause she has present day knowledge and the ability to sense the jewel shards. plus shes kikios reincaenation so i guess that counts for something.

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

Junior Member Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn has much to be proud of Caliburn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 03:31 PM
    Threads

I think Sango is more useful(She fights)but I think Kagome contributes more to the story.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I say Sango. Only reason is that she is very strong and brave, too.

Member toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster has a reputation beyond repute toibuster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 04:52 AM
    Threads

Kikio well she would be useful buuuuuttt
    she can do whatever kagome can and more
    but really she's not oh so very useful to
    Inuyasha and the gang!
    BLACK STAR *

Senior Member winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 04:41 PM
    Threads

Kagome. Shes the one who is usually beside Inuyasha fighting.

Thanx Kp4 for the wonderful siggy & avy! ~

"Id rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not."

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    Threads

yah thats what im saying. hey winry i know u. wats sup?

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I think Kagome is the most useful girl. She seems to be the most helpful in fights, mainly because she can see the shinkon jewel shards. Throughout the series, she seems to be extremely also in helping to change the character's personalities, especially Inuyasha's. She also helped to pull Inuyasha out from the tree, in the beginning of the series ^^

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

i think the most useful girl is Sango, cus she is a really tough fighter and she is strong^^

But then again, i think Kagome is useful too cus she can see the jewel shards and has the sacred arrows^^
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Junior Member Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii has a reputation beyond repute Shindii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 09:47 PM
    Threads

That is kinda hard. I think Kagome is the most useful female character.

Junior Member FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 06:45 PM
    Threads

I also think Kangome is the most useful girl in Inuyasha.

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sango

I don't really like the word usefull. . .
    I think that Sango is helpful since she knows so much about demon exterminating
    Kagome can sense the jewels and stuff but she doesn't have an outfit 4 just fighting, and i all the weapons. . . .
    besides, a giant boomerang! who doesn't like that?

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 04:00 PM
    Threads

kikyo and sango are more useful. kikyo is a determinded woman she wont let her feelings get in the way of her goal. Sango's a fighter and has no fear. if it wasnt for kikyo in a way kagome wouldnt even be there or have any powers
    Last edited by mississippibaby; 07-14-2008 at 10:52 AM.

Junior Member Ice_Demon is a jewel in the rough Ice_Demon is a jewel in the rough Ice_Demon is a jewel in the rough Ice_Demon is a jewel in the rough Ice_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2008 01:57 PM
    Threads

id say kagome
    Ino Yamanaka Rocks!!!! Ichigo Rocks!!!
    and dont forget Rukia and Deidara!!!

Member ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

I'm gonna say Kikyo. She's very powerful, even for a half dead woman. She could do more if the anime writers gave her a bigger part in the series instead of letting her walk around as a corpse most of the time.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Sango. Kikyou was too busy brooding about everything while Kagome trapped herself within her own internal monologues. Sango had a big boomerang and knew how to use it.

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

Sango... she was a fighter and eventhough Kagome was one of the main characters she kinda got on my nerves... no offense to anyone who thinks different.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

I voted for Kagome, because she can see the shards and is more in the plot than Sango.
    I like Sango too, her boomerang weapon does rock.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I think that Sango is the more useful one. While Kagome has the ability to see the jewel shards (and without that, the series wouldn't go anywhere) and is able to fire sacred arrows, she cannot do much past this. She does not have the physical capabilities and expertise on demons that Sango has. If Kagome was alone without her bow and arrow, she would be screwed.

As for Kikyo, all she does is sulk and walk around all the time. And if it weren't for her arrogance and her bone-headed move to give a large chuck of the Shikon Jewel to Naraku, some of the events of the series would not have happened and he might be dead by now (well, I should say he would have been dead sooner).
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I'll choose Kagome. She is strong and want's to help Inuyasha.. Sango is weak and what Kikyo do ing to kill Inuyasha and Kagome..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Senior Member bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

I think Sango is awsome!
    She is strong and brave, she is also a good fighter.
    Kagome is also strong she is most likely the second most useful girl.
    My opinion any wayz.
    Yes... I am Random
    XD

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kikyo without a doubt. The only reason Naraku doesn't level Japan is because his love for Kikyo prevents him. Kikyo also saves Kohaku's life so that they can remove the shikon shard.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

I voted for sango, but how i really feel?

KIRARA!!!!

by far the most USEFULL FEMALE CHARACTER in inuyasha, pluss, she'z fuzzy and cute.

but if i have to chose from those i pick sango cuz the just works and doesn't annoy or fluctualte sides(Kagome and Kikyo)

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I believe Sango is the most useful girl.

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

It's a hard chioce cause they all contribute in someway that other characters can't. General fighting I'd say Sango. Defeating Naraku with the jewel is Kagome. Kikyo for leading the way for Kagome to ultimately defeat Naraku with the jewel. Kagura for betraying Naraku and helping the gang on their journey to deating Naraku sacrificing everything. And Rin because she helps Fluffy be nicer and she's adorable.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

kikio is awesome their is nothing she can't do, and the only person narkuu really fears. As for sango and kagome they don't hold a candle to power of kikio.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information