AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Fair?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

6 28.57%
  • No.

10 47.62%
  • Maybe.

5 23.81%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Office Romance

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!: Revolutions View Post
    I don't need to read through your pulp of whining and jabbering, "the Assistant Manager and maintenance guy" could've been married before they got hired, and nonetheless, they're in different departments. It's because of basement dwellers like you, who couldn't hook up elsewhere, that there are so many sexual harassment reports, and photocopies of your arses that companies get shut down.
    So the fact we met at where we worked and not in some crummy bar like most meet floozies is the driving point of your argument? Sounds like you harbor a grudge. One bad dating experience with a co-worker will do that to you. But whatever keep trying to be unique and saying that this is exactly whatever experience you are basing it off of.

You are always the type who would go on so little information and make such a biased statement. I assume its from your own experience or a close friend's, and you are that cynical. So keeping this going with you is a moot point as you only see it as a means to entertain yourself and not from the logical stand point. You are the basement dweller.
    Last edited by niKopol; 01-08-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Heres your attention snack McDoom. <3
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    So that everyone knows, I've just been threatened by the district manager about losing my job and having a restraining order put against me so I can't step on property ever if I am anywhere near her again.
    Why do I feel like there are critical details to this story which you're holding out on? I guess the words "restraining order" did that to me.

The glory of minimum wage jobs
    I highly doubt the fact that the job is minimum wage has anything to do with it. Meet and talk with her on your own time. If not being able to be in contact with each other is making the job more difficult then ask to be repositioned so that you don't need to interact with her to work competently.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Critical details? How about 3/4 of the entire staff is that family. It would be the assistant manager, her husband, her brother, and her underage daughter. Which I think I mentioned how its against company policy to hire workers under the age of 18.

We've already made up our mind to find new jobs. I'm tired of being held to rules that no one else holds themselves too. Then to have those rules brought up in my face when I've seen them break those rules on a daily basis.

I don't do this do as I say and not as I do stuff. Personally, its only a problem because they made it a problem. Me and my wife feel like we are both being harassed because we made a connection.

What I am going to do is find the company policy book tonight when I work and go through it. And until I find a new job I'm going to make sure to stop everyone when I see them doing something.

And the restraining order threat was from the district manager. Because I went back to ask my wife on our wedding day "How much more does she have to do?". And that underaged worker comes around the corner, with an attitude and asks me "what are you doing?". I politely said "I came back to see what was taking so long." she gets an attitude and says "She only has two more to do!" me being agitated I get an attitude and say "Thank you very much!" because that didn't answer my question. She left, I asked my question and went back to my office. Another co-worker can vouch for me that I was only gone maybe 4 minutes. 2 minutes is walking.

Then she goes and tells her mom that I called her vulgar names. Her mom the assistant manager calls the district manager and viola.

The district manager threatened me and I was forced to go and apologize for something I didn't do. While I was apologizing she said that she thought she heard me call her a "son of a *****" and she had the audacity to say that she was "saving my job" by getting a rather rude attitude and then making up that I called her names and calling the bosses.

What they originally told me was I couldn't be in the room she was working in, I was outside of the room at the doorway.

They are afraid I'll "interrupt her work" but its okay for anyone else in the entire staff to go and talk and interrupt her work when they have no business with her what so ever.

Details critical enough?

How about the underage worker had a crush on me and the assistant manager's brother that I asked kindly before me and my wife first hooked up if he was talking to her at all. Then after me and her started dating goes up there asks her if she'll go out with him.

Or how about how me and my wife hooked up on our own personal time off the clock. The day we met we pretty much just said hello in the office while she clocked in.

By all means where am I wrong?
    Last edited by niKopol; 01-09-2010 at 10:09 AM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Wio's point, and I agree with it, is that yours is only one side of an obviously incomplete story. No offense meant to you (I've worked with some pretty crappy people before), but in my experience and in my learnin's I rarely find people able to objectively analyze problems they're involved in and be completely truthful about what they find. You may very well be in the right, but there's no way in hell we on an internet forum who don't really know you could tell.

But, you already made up your minds to go job hunting. Sounds like you don't need our input anyway unless it's for a sense of vindication.

Bad Memory

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo Duck View Post
    you's must of been doing something at work involving PDA if anyone there actually cares.
    Don't say "doin' your wife", don't say "doin' your wife", don't say "doin' your wife."

But, you already made up your minds to go job hunting. Sounds like you don't need our input anyway unless it's for a sense of vindication.
    It's open season right now so grab your pen and resume and whatever other job market survival items you may need and get out there before your chances get ruined.

(Office Max paid me to say that.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The entire purpose of this was to see what people think is fair. Just wanted to separate the dreamers, realists and inbetweeners. Oh and the nosey people from the people who can answer a simple question.

My plan is working. Muhuhahaha!

Last edited by niKopol; 01-10-2010 at 05:38 AM. Reason: In case you missed it you got t-rolled.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    So the fact we met at where we worked and not in some crummy bar like most meet floozies is the driving point of your argument? Sounds like you harbor a grudge. One bad dating experience with a co-worker will do that to you. But whatever keep trying to be unique and saying that this is exactly whatever experience you are basing it off of.

You are always the type who would go on so little information and make such a biased statement. I assume its from your own experience or a close friend's, and you are that cynical. So keeping this going with you is a moot point as you only see it as a means to entertain yourself and not from the logical stand point. You are the basement dweller.
    Actually, I'm more of a smutty bar and moldy apartments dweller. Experience? I never worked in the ratbox office, and only friends who have are chief executors of a very short staff, and the last people they'd want hook up would be their secretaries; I oughta know, we hang together in the hook-up bars. Now, your problem lies where somebody pissed you off at work, MY PROBLEM lies when you office rats piss me off at work, it being hard enough with having to fight off my colleagues everyday, so why don't you all do me a favor, get back to your air conditioners and paper clips, and shut the HELL up.
    And yeah, this is a pre-acquired despise for your kind, that I have.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 01-10-2010 at 08:50 AM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Maybe you should have thought the whole marriage thing through. You know, getting married within a month of dating doesn't bode very well.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information