AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Am..

Deep in thought kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 08:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I Am..

This is a poem that i had to do for school and surprisingly I made a good grade on it. She had certain standards for us. It was about me so she said we had to use I in every sentence.

I Am Kisses2
    I am an athletic, curious, young teenager who listens to her iPod just to waste the day away.
    I wonder how the world will look when I am old and gray headed.
    I hear airplanes in the Sahara desert as they fight for survival between a difficult and brutal war.
    I see Ice capsules in the hot, humid south area.
    I want a cold tremendous chocolaty ice cream with a million different toppings on top.
    I am an athletic, curious, young teenager who listens to her iPod just to waste the day away.

I pretend that tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life no matter what may come.
    I feel the touch of my deceased fathers hand on my shoulder as he congratulates me for my grades.
    I touch the wind as it passes through my hair as if I were touching any normal object.
    I worry if I can make it through this scary cruel world without my family by my side to help me.
    I cry when I think of my decent past and the good times that use to occur.

I understand that my future is determined on my choices so I tend to make good decisions.
    I say you should never judge somebody because you would never want to be judged yourself.
    I dream that one day I will have a lot of money and can buy all of the things I would like to have.
    I try to be kind and courteous everyday even when temptation comes my way.
    I hope that my big and small goals are accomplished in this school year.

A little bit of imagination and so forth which is what she asked from us. I made a really good grade but I wanted to see what everybody here thought about it! Hope it's good.
    Last edited by kisses2; 12-30-2009 at 01:52 AM.
    Sig by: Wolley.

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

your best poem till now as per i have seen simply perfectly explained yourself there amazing and awesome i hope i can see much more of your poems and even good than this one as per this one perfect and inspirational
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

That's a poem about yourself? Woah that's really touching. You better of made a good grade, I wouldnt see why not. lol. And I'm sorry to hear about your father, but feeling his hand on your shoulder congratulating you must make you very proud. I know it would make me.

Deep in thought kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah it did and thanks for caring and for the comment. (:

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

that was really good. it definately seemed to order itself at the second part. if you dont mind me asking about how long did this take you? im just wondering because its really good for school.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not that long honestly. I'm usually the one that comes up with it at the last minute hahaha.

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

wow it really was sweet. Please do come up with more for i can see that thy heart is one that is filled with emotions and thy mind is observant of the thoughts of others. Your empathy knows no bounds thus you are wise but modest. We would all love to hear more of your poems because someone as special as you is hard to come by.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why thank you! That was really touching!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information