AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: F.i.r.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default F.i.r.

Anyone who loves C-pop, certainly will have heard of Mandopop
    It is a music genre which you love and adore, or hate and despise.
    One band in particular, has caught the heart of many Chinese people when they first started out.

F.I.R.?

F.I.R
    also
    known as 飞儿乐团 (Fēiér Yuètuán) is a Chinese band that is very popular in Taiwan. Specialized in Mandopop, they have captivated the hearts of many people, even those who do not understand the Chinese language.
    F.I.R.'s music can easily be described with three words: Original, versatile and dashing. Over the years F.I.R. has kept surprising its fans with new innovated music, beautiful lyrics and original tunes.

The band consists out of three members.

Faye (1981 - x )

Also known as
    詹雯婷 (Chan Wún Tíng) is the leading vocal of the band.
    Born in Taipei (Taiwan) she first started out as a solo singer. Along the way she met Real and Ian and they decided to start a band, which let to today's succes.

Ian (1971 - x)

Ian, or
    陳建寧 ( Chén Jiàn Níng) was born in the same city as Faye (Taipei, Taiwan). Ian is the producer of the band and plays the second guitar, keyboard and Keytar.
    Not much is known about Ian. He is a silent and peacful person who tends to stay on the background sometimes.

Real ( 1980 - x )

The leading guitarist of the band, Real, or 黃漢青 (Huáng Hàn Qīng) was born in Taichun (Taiwan). Having knowledge of how to compose and arrange music, Ian takes up the role of arranging most of their music, along with adding soundeffects, songwriting and composing.

When put together, the first letter of their names will spell out F.I.R.
    Hence, the name of the band.

Fame
    They became rapidly popular in 2004 when they made the opening song (called Lydia) for a drama series called The Outsiders.
    Many fans of the series were so captivated by the song that when F.I.R. brought out their first single; Lydia, they instantly became stars and loved.
    Because of this new blooming succes, they were given the award for best starting band in 2004. Year after year they would score awards. In the 5 years they have been active, they have scored a whopping 17 awards in various countries of Asia. Awards for 'Best New Artist', 'Best Single', 'Most Popular Group', and so on.

Romance

On December 25th 2007, during a concert, Real proposed to Faye to be his lovely wedded wife. He kneeled down and presented her a fake giant diamond ring, in which he proposed formally later on.
    They were married in a Church. Real bowed down on to his knee and shouted: "Please marry me!" to which Faye yelled: "Yes, I will!"
    The two have been dating for the past year and a half, and have tried to keep it a secret in the beginning, but when paparazi caught them holding hands while shopping they admitted their relationship.
    Till the day of today, Faye is now to be known as Mrs. Huang.

Popular songs

Here you will find a few selections of their whole discography that're listened most to (and I personally find very beautiful too)

Lydia
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

我們的愛 (Our love)
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Fly away
    +

Forever Green
    +

無限 (infinite)

+

Revolution

+

Discography

2004Fairland in Reality ( 飛兒樂團 同名專輯 )
    1. "尋夢之途..." ("The Way to the Dream...") – 2′ 44″
    2. "Fly Away" – 4′ 35″
    3. "Lydia" – 3′ 57″
    4. "流浪者之歌" ("The Traveler's Song") – 4′ 00″
    5. "我們的愛" ("Our Love") – 4′ 45″
    6. "光芒" ("Flame") – 3′ 33″
    7. "Lydia" (Piano Instrumental) – 3′ 24″
    8. "你的微笑" ("Your Smile") – 4′ 19″
    9. "塔羅牌" ("Tarot Cards") – 4′ 09″
    10. "後樂園" ("Hidden Eden") – 4′ 16″
    11. "Revolution" – 4′ 05″
    12. "You Make Me Want To Fall In Love" – 4′ 44″
    13. "待續..." ("To be Continued...") – 0′ 43″
    Unlimited
    1. 無限 (Unlimited) - 3'39"
    2. 千年之戀 [Translation: Thousand Years of Love] - 3"49"
    3. LOVE*3 - 4'05"
    4. 盛宴... [Translation: Banquet...]- 0'44"
    5. 應許之地 [Translation: The Holy Land] - 4'45"
    6. 把愛放開 [Translation: Let Love Go] - 4'49"
    7. Neverland - 4'08"
    8. 傳說... [Translation: The Legend...] - 1'58"
    9. 刺鳥 [Translation: Thorn Bird] - 4'05"
    10. 愛的力量 [Translation: The Power of Love] - 3'38"
    11. 死心的理由 [Translation: The Reason of Giving Up] - 4'13"
    12. I Can't Go On - 3'25"
    13. What's Next? - 0'50"
    14. 消失 [Translation: Disappear] - 4'36"
    Flight Tribe
    1. Intro - 1'26"
    2. Get High - 3'47"
    3. 雨櫻花 (Rain Sakura) - 4'39"
    4. 天天夜夜 (Every Day And Night/ How Do I Live) (sampling & featuring LeAnn Rimes) - 4'53"
    5. 飛行部落 (Flight Tribe) - 4'28"
    6. 北極圈 (Arctic Circle) - 4'34"
    7. 你很愛他 (You Really Love Him) - 4'47"
    8. 1234567 - 3'35"
    9. 眷戀 (Attachment) - 4'10"
    10. I don't care - 4'03"
    11. 我最愛的人 (The Person I Love Most) - 4'20"
    12. (Hidden track, at Track 11.) - (7'25", Hidden track included)
    Love Diva
    1. 詠嘆曲 (Hymn)
    2. 第十行星 (Tenth Planet)*
    3. 需要你的愛 (Need Your Love)*
    4. 三個心願 (Three Wishes)*
    5. Change
    6. 真愛地圖 (Map of True Love)*
    7. 月牙灣 (Crescent Moon Bay)*
    8. Forever Green
    9. Blue Doors Ahead
    10. 愛過 (Loved)*
    11. 彩色拼圖 (Color Puzzle)
    12. 荼靡時代 (Tumi Age)
    I'm loving them! How can I get their music?!
    Unless you can read Chinese, finding them will be very hard. The only place where people share their music is in Asia, or on Asian forums. I suggest you PM someone on an Asian forum and ask him for more details. Most of the people on Asian forums can speak and write English.
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 12-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Well a website I know where you can request there music is here http://japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com/c-pop/

You can request it if its not already there. Email her or try to request on the forums. She can usually do it.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hieko View Post
    Well a website I know where you can request there music is here http://japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com/c-pop/

You can request it if its not already there. Email her or try to request on the forums. She can usually do it.

No way. o_o

Thanks so much!
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information