AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Girls + 2d Fighters...

Junior Member Himezaki Himezaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2004 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ever hated the ending in Kanon where Nayuki loses to Ayu despite the fact that Ayu was in a coma all this time and is a ghost? Always wanted to beat up Shion with Akari from To Heart? Always thought the main character made a bad choice hooking up one of the 9 possible chics going for him in those 'soft' anime you watched?

I ask you, ARE you a die hard anime fan who has supported the another girl only to be disappointed?

For bishoujo anime game fans out there, a great man, Watanbe Sajsomething has revolutionalised anime and 2d fighters.

'Soft' anime (ie. To heart, Kanon, Comic Party) mostly based from bishoujo games have been made into a 2d fighters, with all the characters you know and love who can now beat the living crap out of each other. The grapfics are pretty good and the games are pretty damn popular.

A couple of titles are: Queen Of Hearts 99 - Mostly using characters from the anime 'To Heart'. *Akari uses kitchen utensils! BOO YEAH!*

Eternal Fighter Zero- Kanon characters

And Queen of Hearts 2001 Party Breaker includes To Heart and Comic Party characters.

This is one of the most enjoyable 2d fighters you will EVER find. And no this isn't one of those amateur games made by amateurs for fans, these games are lisenced, well close to it, and are made by people with experience, dedicated to the loyal slaves of anime.
    Sean: I can clock a H game in 30 minutes whilst half naked in front of my laptop sitting on the toliet-
    Me: Pfft
    Sean: - and unlock all secret characters, completing
    all endings...Blindfolded.
    Me: We have a new GOD!

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

I have the most recent version of EFZ (Bad Moon Edition) and used to have QOH 98 and I must say, those are two very, very, very addictive dojin games.

Junior Member Himezaki Himezaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2004 01:16 AM
    Threads

Yup, hahahah, anime girls in fighting games. What more can you ask for?

Tsukihime/Melty Bloody is really worth a look, its less chibi and more hardcore for the hardcore gamers ^^!
    Sean: I can clock a H game in 30 minutes whilst half naked in front of my laptop sitting on the toliet-
    Me: Pfft
    Sean: - and unlock all secret characters, completing
    all endings...Blindfolded.
    Me: We have a new GOD!

Banned Forum / Chat Cloud X43 Cloud X43's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads

but what's better is anime girls in a 3-D fighter *thinks about DOA3*

Closed Thread

Thread Information